/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #202

The true first thread of the year,

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The new main box is out. Lightsworns, Dark Worlds and Volcanics inside.
>The Battle City Duelist Chronicle event is live now. Arkana is available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>little Yugi will be added to the gate mid January
>Dakini and MAR will be limited to 2, and lots of skills are changing in January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
>There's something about 5ds, Zexal and Arc-V in the game files so something will appear someday. (This is latest news forever, do not delete!)

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMT44wgY6m8
youtube.com/watch?v=qshMqDGp4FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zqSSRY3I3eI
youtube.com/watch?v=ADHSo8ihA38
youtube.com/watch?v=N9begsY87oI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the correct new thread, report and ignore the others.

Konami will fear the samurai

>Discards Dark World as a cost
Fighting the system one step at a time

This. I'm tired of waifu shitposters

I thought their effects don't work if it's discarded as a cost?

Only non-early one.

Other 2 are retards.

They don't, i'm joking about it because I keep running into people running Rising Energy and Tribute to the Doomed in Dark Worlds online expecting it to work.

Yeah, they're getting annoying by now.

Is it necessary to re-roll to have a decent deck?

personally would have posted in 2nd thread but this one is already going and at least isn't a retarded picture

Did Konami up the rate at which Prismatics are dropped? I got 2 in the last 2 days.

Are there any good fairy decks, besides Cyber Angels?

3SD with Joan was meta a few seasons ago...

So is anyone here in the new year already? Strayans should be there by now, right?

There actually is nothing specific about 5ds, Zexal or Arc V in the files you stupid sack of shit. Know what is specific though? Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorious, Solomon, and Tristan

>made long before the other two
>only non-early one
You are completely fucking retarded.

>6 or lower
retard

You guys think this thread will last or nah?

I've only got one of each, is Gaia workable?

Also, SR gems tomorrow?

Say again?

HYPERLUL

So they put in the lightsworns and darkworld without their boss monsters? Also its probably fair they're not going to add things like macro cosmos and other "banishment only" cards considering how much of a hard counter they are to these decks?

Best girl fucking when?

Dark renewal when?

>gem-knights are in
>no armadillo or alexandrite

SO
FUCKING
CLOSE!

Just pulled this.
Any good decks involving it?

probably playing the steam version.

You realize it pokes fun at the retard who keeps putting this shit
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik, Solomon, and Tristan are all in recent files and will appear someday.
in every OP, right?

It is simply not latest news, now matter how much an autistic tantrum you throw.

Yeah, Harpies.

might be okay for Ojama, like the picture suggests

Post 'em. Any regrets? I'll probably get Burst Stream next.

Would've preferred the 2nd post but this one was already going so decided to go with it, it beats having to post in a thread made by a waifufag for the 3rd time in a row

So, I seem to have enough good Gem-Knights cards to construct a functional deck, what Skill would be the best?

I wish I took 30 orbs instead of 50 gems

Hey, can this be used in the damage step if they attacked a face-down?

Same here. I already got two 100gem and 30 boxes during this event.

I'm more concerned by its use in Amazoness Massivemorph decks.

gem knights are really strong when you open with fusion recycling plant but the issue is that running 3 is too bricky and you can't guarantee to open with it running 2. Restart hasn't been too kind to me either

It couldn’t be Gozuki could it

What does the ideal GB list look like?

How about Balance, running 15/5, 2 fusion plants?

Likely restart, balance or the bastion skill that can put the earth field spell into play

Cancer.

I'll try this, thanks

Can a Hammershark Beatdown deck still carry me to KOG?

Name a more brainlet skill than beatdown

Parasite Infestation

>Not going for the R jewels

Apply knife to wrist

it works up until platinum, then the memes stop you

WHO WOULD WIN
>A gigantic, sentient storm cloud with near-unmatched strength and windspeeds
VS
>A video game controller

>sees larger number
>ooga booga me get

>not slapping some spell counters on the dude

>sees shiny orb
>ooga booga me get

Power of dark?

>not going for SR

>going for R jewels

>playing Duel Links

This is the redditor mindset

You're going to end up drowning in SR & UR jewels later on in the game. R jewels arent easy to get in bulk

God damn I am so glad dino's are viable again, Jurracs are fucking awesome. Just had the longest game i've had so far controlling a pheonix moron, Ptera is such a strong card which ended with him rage-quitting with one card left in his deck and no way to kill my pteras in time

pretty much the only reason to take R jewels is if you need them to bling out your trader cards

Otherwise the UR jewels are better for collecting/building a new deck that depends on trader UR's

>posting frogs

It says right here on this sheet you're a dummy

Whats the best/cheapest beatdown deck?

Yes. The thread was made several minutes earlier than the other two, which were made within seconds of each other. The order in which the faggots advertised their shitty threads in the last general is irrelevant.

who cares if it's made a couple minutes earlier. the guy prepared and posted at 750. the other niggers posted earlier. earlyfags legit need a noose.

Pull only the servant of things pack and make a terratiger based beatdown with good backrow
Unironically best pve deck

>spend 6k gems on new box
>Get every gem fusion from the box
>Just want to play a dumb gem knight fusion deck with block golem and rock hex seal
>Deck doesn't work because gem knights can't use fusion substitutes

Why does Konami do this?

Would lavals fit in DL?

No one is gonna post on the thread made by the same Reddit-tier waifufag who also made the last two threads

Will Seraphinite be busted in Duel Links?

From my experience you want 3 Bestiaris, 2-3 Murmillos, 1-3 Dimacaris depending on what you want to fill monster slots with and 2-3 Laquaris depending if you want to bother resetting the box. I also like to have Augustus in there to special summon Bestiaris and Murmillos from the hand for field control. Get all three fusions of course but don't use Essedarii save in pve or if you're in a really tight spot. Get traps and spells that let you start chaining Glad Beast effects like Impenetrable Attack and Half Shut.

With the current event. Is there any way to make a Kuriboh meme deck that is at least decent?

A nice meme I saw someone use is having Kuribohs to block battle damage and summon Dark Necrofear with them in the graveyard.

Post red eyes zombie deck

Jaden Yuki neo space field spell skill when? With " Miracle Contact " it'll make neo-spacians somewhat viable.

Also flare neos and storm neos are the best contact fusions

New box is kinda bunk huh?

What are some good cards to add in an Inferno Tempest deck, trying to get Impenetrable Attack, Rising Energy and maybe Adhesion Trap Hole
Trying to put my own spin on it and use Union Scramble to get XYZ Dragon Cannon out to destroy their field

>5D without the original music
>no rex theme
fucking 4kids
youtube.com/watch?v=MMT44wgY6m8

Maybe Gemini Trap Hole will finally drop in the new year

Its proooobably a good idea to stuff lightsworn decks as much as possible right?

I have the same exact card trader roll. Are they not random?

the waifufag thread was also made by this screeching autist . this guy is legit retarded

so how exactly a gemini work? they are effect monsters that we consider a normal monster on the field, or you have to do something extra to make their effect work?

Getting jewels is not that hard, so Rs are better for some prismatic you may want or for farm points

Why is Ishizu's entire character the personification of the philosophical question between free will and determinism?

read the fucking card, it literally says how they work in every single motherfucking gemini
I wonder "why does konami keeps putting so much text on every card and explains everything" yet you somehow can't fucking figure it out when it's RIGHT THERE

When you summon and if they're in the graveyard then they're normal monsters
On your next turn (or if you use a card that lets you summon again) you can summon them again when they're already on the field to have them gain their effect
So you're spending two summons for one effect monster if you don't have cards to support them

>On your next turn (or if you use a card that lets you summon again) you can summon them again when they're already on the field
not that user, but this is what I was confused about, didn't understand how you'd summon a minion already on the field
I didn't expect it to be as simple as "you just can"

>Made it to legend with my GB deck
Finally. I won't bother trying to make it to KoG. There's just not enough time.

Just started and I usually play red decks in MTG. Whats the cheapest deck I can build that is like a red deck and decent for PvP that I can work towards?

>Pull a second Sergeant electro

Can I play AG now? What else do I even need?

Yeah, you just can and it takes up your one normal summon for that turn, Konami doesn't exactly think monster types out very well

What's your deck user? Trying GB myself and facing a stonewall against other metas when I get mediocre hands.

so you have to spend your next turn normal summon so they can be treated as an effect monster? that's some weird and interesting idea

Speaking of music

youtube.com/watch?v=qshMqDGp4FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zqSSRY3I3eI
youtube.com/watch?v=ADHSo8ihA38
youtube.com/watch?v=N9begsY87oI

konami will shit on the samurai

yeah, that's why the question, the way the card had explained it gave me the idea of you have to summon 2 of the same monster for the second to become an effect