/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8KXKWR7K3iw&feature=youtu.be
soundcloud.com/user-504124292/gummy-in-grizzly-mumble
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for gummy is the biggest laughing stock in the community and nothing short of a proper felmyst launch can change that.

druid best class

but gummy plays a mage, not a priest?

xth for no guards in Booty Bay

Booty Bay belongs to the Night Elves!!

5th for mommy madti's massive milky mammaries make my might manhood move

reminder that this general is for discussion of all private servers and classic wow, just because some retard remakes the thread 20+ posts early everytime doesn't make this your exclusive discord shoutbox for tranny samefagging and shitposting.

t. gummy kys

but it does

make cwg if you want to talk about servers gummy

You have to make a new thread or else the aoba poster mod is going to get ya'!

This guys right, fuck the tranny shoutbox

I never participated in the Felmyst beta and only created an account for the launch, never reported a bug, never talked with any of these ecelebs that play here before and I'm still online on gummy's server.
It's all your own fault that you're missing out.

>thread subject is lights hope
>entire OP is lh

>but dis thread iz fo all servers! I can't shill in wpsg and cwg they always die so fast

Get your cummies.

why did gummy bring back a server if he shut down felmyst because of CnD?
what happens if I report him to legal@blizzard now?

>thinking light's hope is special enough to hold it's own thread.
I'm pretty sure at least 1/3rd of the last thread was just drama about other threads. These threads are slow as fuck and everyone feels the fucking NEED to talk about stupid shit other servers are doing

I already did and you should too
Shut this shit down

Classic is announced and he's only got a few more years to live.
He stopped giving a fuck.

Reminder that MoH is more of a pedo teenage dude dating service than a WoW guild. The leadership specifically recruit and "seduce" teenage dudes into cringy online ERP relationships, they'll call it "dating".
Nearly all drama in the guild has its roots in this.
At this literal moment, since the majority of the guild is raidlogging, the most active members are literally the molester larpers. For at least a few it isn't roleplaying.

I've been out of the loop for a while now, what happened to elysium? I had a 60 priest there and was wondering if I can still play the damn thing. Would rather not look for new servers and redo the x1 grind to 60 again.

>gropy projecting again
just stop, this is pathetic

whitekidney hijacked the server since he wasn't getting a fair cut of the gold selling and character selling. He is now doing it his own way, your character has been moved to lightbringer server, and your character is also going to be on stratholme elysium server. Depending on when you quit, as there is like 3 months difference in the character copies.
There is a high chance your lightbringer character that you never logged into has been "hacked", so if you give a shit you may want to look into it.

User your same login information but change the realmlist to Light's hope.

I forgot the save the server IP please post

gumball's is now open for all if you're not 50 iq and can find the ip address, you just need a beta account.

but gropy and pseudo have a pure platonic relationship?

It's in your email.

also gummy just posted the ip in the announcement channel.

Hey neat everything is still here thanks anons. Time to be a faggot and gank people to celebrate

change your password, by the way. there's another server set up by the former server owners and it's possible they will try and get on your account.

>he made a beta account for a server hosted in north america

>look at how much fun I'm having on a chinese pyramid scheme honeypot server

Our savior has spoken.
>mfw they say play on TrannysHope

We tried that so many times and the threads die off. The only thing bumping these threads is retards shitposting about tranny this tranny that.

then let it die and merge with wpsg?

>gummy is up, sounds great
>But its an empty server with 50 grizzly faggots and you can't even gank them
what the fuck is the point

ROLL HORDE
PROFIT

roll horde so progress can grief you

hlep me I just woke up in sdark roomm

Nobody want's to talk about servers that aren't lights hope. The only people that do are literal shills.

>turn on light
>stand up
>get gown
>wear gown
>open pocket
>get analgesic
>get screwdriver
>get toothbrush
>south
>get junk mail
>south
>lie down
>wait
>wait
>wait

You sure? Cause this sure looks like a fucking Gummy thread rather than Light's Hope.

O caht moove

im on everyst tho hahahaha

>1 or 2 dedicated faggots plus gummy = a gummy thread

nope not even im retarded enough to fall for that

Hèlp

Help0

Mjylegs hurt i try egetting up

ghuys I'm trning h*ckin geey ... heflp

I cant

Ìfbiff give up
Ahsui mam hhu mti this buy i ves lekuyźvxvxvcczzxxxzzzźhhsszzzzzzzzzz

are we watching someone besides gummy die right now?

fuck

i wanna talk about nighthaven because lights hope is filled with Veeky Forums bronies

looks more like a rape dungeon

are trannies, pedos, gays, other degenerates, etc - is that a WoW thing or a Veeky Forums thing? Maybe it's confirmation bias but I see so much of it and it seems so normalized.
I know I know, I'm sure most of it is memes, but I am curious. Don't necessarily "care", just find it curious.

Listen up, you fucking biped. Have you ever been in a wheelchair before? Have you ever looked up at a set of stairs and realized that you are going to have to drag yourself up like a fucking snake? I shit into a plastic bag and then have to pour it out. You have no idea what its like for me so FUCK OFF.

get with the times gramps, if you're still not sucking cock in the year 2018 I don't know what to tell you man.

trannies r a Veeky Forums thing 4sure

completely normal for Veeky Forums+mmo

I pray this is tucker dying

You get the bottom filth of Veeky Forums combined with the rejects of retail WoW and you end up with some kind of super cancer.

How do I get Hitagi to stop whispering me weird stuff? I don't mind the funny stuff though.

The retail wow thread is much worse than this

"I'm a thin hetero guy"

Vanilla is retail now.

Quick! If you don’t say Happy New Year and then the name of your crush or you will never ever kiss them!!

pogchamp

>tfw Gummy will never call you

youtube.com/watch?v=8KXKWR7K3iw&feature=youtu.be

gummy sounds like a little girl ... anyone have pics. . .?

cringe as fuck

soundcloud.com/user-504124292/gummy-in-grizzly-mumble

>g-guys tell me what i did wrong
>g-guys tell me why you're angry with me
>g-guys c'mon i just wanna be cool with you

posting twitch emotes lol

just you watch, gummy is going to get into Grizzly once they start raiding on his home computer server...

uhhh was there ever any doubt about this?

sorry we need to see your application first.

kek
>shows server shut down command
that's my application

Why would anyone want to be in Grizzly? They're only known for rolling on fresh servers as a guild and powerleveling to clear mc first then quitting. On lightbringer they got cucked by a pug for the first mc clear so they're not even relevant.

no idea man, ask gummy he's the Grizzly orbiter bootlicker.

the people who actually enjoy wow in grizzly are few and far between

most of them are orbiters or e-cock faggots

no you have to let me join, it's my server you can't do this. . .

rip gummy

>playing on a server with a mentally unstable dying man holding the power cord

may as well play on light's hope considering they're shutting down on the 20th

excellent post

set realmlist 73.38.102.112:3725
GUMMY EXPOSED

he already posted it publicly in the announcements and he opened the discord for invites. you're a couple hours late

too bad nobody gives a shit about a 50cap circlejerk server

these last few days my opinion of gummy has changed entirely
he seems to act based solely on "this will make people like me"

gummys and gummy players are even more embarassing than everyst players and that's saying something

it's been this way for a long long time my friend

>make tbc server
>hype it up everywheremaking videos showing how good the scripting is
>give small beta test to streamers and vip so they hype it up even more
>announce release date and plans for servers and c/d letters
>server up for 3 hours of lag and crashes for everyone that isn't grizzly before going down forever
This will really make people like me I think

Golden...

Thanks blizz

good on him that he scripted all of this on his own
but even if he made it, even if it's his code... I think such a great project shouldn't be in the hands of someone like him
it's wasted
at least he didn't hand it over to Elysium or everyst

Light's Hope Felmyst soon, my friends

did this actually drop in vanilla wow or is this just private servers being fucked?

that's just a generic green with a random suffix.

Lots of retarded stats dropped in vanilla depending on the patch

a perfect owner would be a good coder who lives in a country out of blizz's reach (russia) but is also trustworthy not to scam the player base. you'll never find a trustworthy russian or even one that can code well, and besides any good coder is gonna be employed full time

There's probably been plenty of "perfect owners' actually, it's just that that also means being good at marketing, which is effectively random.

>There's probably been plenty of "perfect owners' actually
alright and who's their coder