/acg/ - Armored Core General

Happy new year edition.

New Armored Core is officially confirmed. dualshockers.com/armored-core-from-software-continue/

For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.
We can talk about Ace combat as well and puchi posting is fine too.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin: pastebin.com/eXbPt1yd
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Ask.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>Ask.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>Ask.

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm and Music collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#
dropbox.com/s/e43xmgrl76l9bpo/AC Music.rar?dl=0

I've been playing Divinity 2 recently so don't expect many threads or bumping from me.

ARMORED CORE VI FOR 2018
THIS YEAR'S THE YEAR BAYBEEE

/ouryear/

What is that?

A masterpiece turn based rpg.

Last one.

Bump

bump.

I started playing AC3 Portable. Loving it so far but I'm having problems getting money to upgrade my AC, and I need it badly. Any tips for getting money? And what parts should I prioritize buying first?

Arena can give you some money, but there are some built-in stops that require you to play through the story.
I like getting an energy weapon first, laser rifle or pulse gun, then working on generator, boosters, and radiator. The default frame is garbage, but it'll last you a while.

Sweet. Guess I'm going to the arena then!

Bump

Bump

The year of despair and bumping is ending, next year is the year of hope and dealing with newbies

Will we really get the next game this year?

I doubt getting the game, but I really hope for the first teasers, trailers, keyarts and the like

For sure a trailer by the end of the year, and I'm so fucking ready for it.

I am dying to see the new aesthetics

Ok, happy new year from this side of the world

Bump

Bump

Don't die on me, Ravens.

Have a wonderful new year in the battle field my fellow Ravens. We will survive.

Last one

happy new year lads
may there be mediocre mecha games released this year that we have to begrudgingly accept and play to sate our thirst until the next armored core

>tfw you spend your new years playing a game instead of hanging out with friends.

This fucking game is so good, I haven't enjoyed a rpg this much since Mass Effect 2 or Dragon's Age Origins. The difficulty is brutal like Front Mission 4 and you pretty much win every fight by the skin of your teeth even on the classic mode which is the average difficulty and there is higher difficulties which I can't even imagine trying right now.

Happy new years everyone, may you all stay healthy and happy. This is going to be our fucking year, I can feel it in my bones and soul.

Happy New Year!
Will we ever get a new Armored Core in 2018?
Im sure not!

Someone pls post the "its time to party" drawing.

Good day Ravens, ready to start the new year?

It was a good year for anime, and even more for manga

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

You're going to have to be more specific about the picture you're looking for because all I can think of is Party Cat.

Bump.