>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

LEIF WHENNN

Nephenee lost her helmet!
Help her find it!

8 and a half hours until this shitfest starts, who are you voting for?

Brave Tharja and Brave Camilla!

Short hair is better than long hair

Happy new year /feg/

may you have good pulls and nice IV's in this shit game

Is she worth the feathers for 5*? I have a 4* +SPD -HP fully SI'd out on sitting in the barracks for quite a while now.

best oneesan

Tharja or Ryoma. Not sure yet and have neither for a bonus.

>nabbed a Sigurd real quick with my last orbs
>"Aw yee I don't have a Sigurd yet this is great."
>+Atk -Res
>realize I have too many better reds already
Ehhhh....

Post your december hauls
>A +Atk -Spd Amelia
>A +Atk -Def Est
>My second Subaki
>Like 4 fury bois
>A +Spd -HP Soleil
>A Hinoka that I foddered to Est
>A shit IV Siegber that I foddered to Est
>A +Atk -Elise
>A 4.75% pity on Christmas

tharja is the clear choice. she won twice

Chrom

Lissa and then Tharja just for the shitpost

Welp, guess we're using this thread

Tharja. She's unironically a more interesting character than at least half of them anyway

Virgin

everything from Bride Caeda to the latest banner

I'm going to impregnate Nowi!!! You can't stop me!!!

SPIC THREAD
SPIC THREAD
ABANDON SHIP
ABANDON SHIP

I'll be supporting my wife again

She's lost use thanks to horse cancer and now armor memes rising, but she's still worth using for PvE or AA. She'll need something like LaD though

Fuck off Raul.

Do it

When tharjaanon gets mad he makes early threads and reports other ones .

Report and ignore, move on

The two of them quickly retreated to The Summoner’s room where they both began to furiously strip off each other’s clothing. Before long the two of them were almost completely naked, except for Reinhardt’s gloves.

“What are you waiting for?” The Summoner asked impatiently. She reached down to grab the magician’s hands. He pulled away from her then. “N...no. You can’t. Anything but the gloves.” he protested. “Huh? What are you talking about, just take the stupid gloves off so we can start fucking!” she demanded.

Reinhardt tried to keep his distance, but it was no use. She quickly darted forward and grabbed onto one of his gloves. When she pulled it off her expression of annoyance quickly changed into one of horror. “Oh gods. What’s wrong with your hands!?” She exclaimed.

Reinhardt held up his naked hand so that she could get a closer look. “Oh gods. It’s like… a baby’s hand. Are you like a carny or something?” she asked in disgust. “You know what, never mind. Just keep the gloves on. It’ll be better that way anyway.”

The mage put his glove back on his comically tiny hand and then sauntered over to his lover. That was a little weird, but that wasn’t going to stop the Summoner from getting fucked good and hard by this marvelous magical man.

>replacing a character's PRF weapon

>replying to yourself.
Nobody likes Cuckgero. Kill yourself.

Happy to have a good reason to use my boy again

Azura, but I'm really tempted to back Ryoma because it'd be funny if he won

I'm on the phone with fbi right now kiddo

>hur dur only Raul likes the clearly popular character.

Fuck off Raulposter, you're just as bad as the spic.

Cuckgero is garbage. Why would you ever use her?

Redpill me bros, is it worth buying orbs?

The best seasonal unit of all

>The last reddit

>+hp/-atk elise
>+res/-hp innes
>+hp/-atk innes
>+hp/-spd bunny lucina
>+res/-def NYzura
>3 more berukas to promote and merge but still no +def one
>5 4* kageros if i ever want to fix the IVs of and use my +spd/-atk one
>another 4* klein for cherche's DB3
it wasn't bad but i am in IV hell

no

Brynhildr's effect is shittier than a fucking healer staff that everyone can learn.

I'll vote for Azura too, and won't feel bad if she loses 2nd round to Ryoma, at which point I'll back him against his inevitable opponent, Tharja.

What about non-prf weapons that are the character's default weapon?

Trip back on.

Reinhardt pressed the girl up against the wall, and started to feel her up and down with his gloved hands. The Summoner let out a shiver of delight, she had to admit that the rough fabric felt really good against her bare skin.

The mage kept grabbing and groping at his thicc lover, the two of them coming together for some passionate kissing as he continued his assault on her curvy body. The Summoner started to whine and moan as she felt herself become increasingly wet. Her eyes darted down to that magnificent cock she was so hungry for.

“Nnngggh… it looks so good. I can’t wait to have that inside of me!” she squealed. Her gaze was transfixed on the erected member. She just couldn’t get over how amazing it looked. The sight was so beautiful to her, it was almost as if his cock were glowing.

“Wait… what the fuck? It is glowing!” she exclaimed. Reinhardt looked at her with an amused expression on his face. “That’s right! You are about to witness one of the seven wonders of Jugdral!” The robed female looked on in horror as magical blue energy began to swell and swirl around the magician’s big dick. “Oh gods! This is so fucked up!” she shouted.

Reinhardt stood back, spreading his legs, and pointing his magic wand directly at The Summoner’s enchanted pussy. “Oh yeah, alright, alright, alright! Brace yourself...” Reinhardt’s cock became a glowing beam of piercing light. Bits of electricity were sparking off of it, the room was filled with the sound of thunder. And then…

“UNLEASH MAGIC SCHLONG!” Reinhardt’s electrified cock burst forward and penetrated the helpless Summoner. All she could do was scream in a mixture of pleasure and pain as she was fucked wildly by a fully whaled +Atk Reinhardt.

>using shitty weapons only because their unique

Post Fire Emblems

No, but if you're bad with money night as well roll for your waifu

How will they recreate this outfit in heroes?

Name one interesting thing about Chrom, Robin, Lissa and Azura.

Kagero is cute and fucks up infantry, she's worth using.

If others can inherit it, then it's fine to replace it.

>last 20 orbs for Gunthra
>Chrom'd
I hate this nigger so fucking much holy shit

You're too late! I'm plowing her tight loli dragonpussy right now!!!

>+SPD/-DEF Siegbert
>+SPD/-DEF Amelia (dupe, better IV)
>+SPD/-DEF CTharja
>+ATK/-DEF CRobin
>+RES/-DEF CLissa
>+HP/-RES Gunnthra
>+DEF/-HP Amelia (dupe, worse [?] IV)
>+HP/-RES Elise
>+ATK/-DEF Sigurd (dupe, same IV as my original)
>+SPD/-HP Ryoma (dupe, much better IV)
>+ATK/-RES SChrom (aka "actually usable")
>+RES/-DEF Sigurd (dupe, worse IV)

Feel free to brutally murder me in my sleep, the Elise, Sigurd, and Ryoma were all in one 5-pull to boot.

mildly useful on an AA team, not really viable in arena. That being said, she's worth keeping around in case a top tier infantry unit starts centralizing the meta at some point in the future, the way blyn made raven mages relevant.

The camera panned around to show Reinhardt from the front as he continued to punish the horny Summoner with his unrelenting assault of Dire Thunder. It zooms in on his face and we see that Reinhardt is looking directly at the viewer.

He flashes a grin. A big wide grin revealing a row of pearly white teeth. He stares the viewer down with an unflinching expression of joy. Suddenly Reinhardt gets close to cumming. He’s about to proc Moonbow inside of the Summoner. But he takes one last look into the camera and shouts. “MAGIC. IS. EVERYTHING!”

The screen goes black.

The End

21minutes until 2017 ends here.
I wish my life would end too

>wasting 34/36 flying offenses on an enemy phase build for a unit with sub 30 def and sub 40 hp
Just use Lukas if you want a lance tank

Paddle me Aqua-sama!

No she's not. She stopped being good in like March. Kill yourself.

Absolutely not.

+spd -def Rhajat
+hp -atk Soleil
+spd -atk Siegbert
+def -res CChrom
+atk -res SChrom
another SChrom I didn't bother to check and fed to Sakura for atk/def+
Innes with IVs I don't remember but were neither good or bad
+spd - hp Sheena

Overall a shit month despite 4 of them being free rolls. All I wanted was Tharja and hundreds of orbs went to waste. Only got a single Hinata from all of it too.

Same.

what the fuck

Robin because my girlfriend's voting for him and if he loses, Ryoma

I have all 3 NY units but I might pick Takumi for all the bonus multipliers

Happy New Year, /feg/. May it be prosperous and full of good pulls! (also fe16 hopefully)

>Kikergo is good
Mommyfags will use anything with a pair of balloons attached to it wont they?

What if I really want her and I already have Blarblade+ and her spring daddy ready and a white tights fetish

Trip back on.

>tfw trying to grind out 50k more on the TT to claim the last of my povertyorbs before the christmas banner goes away because they arbitrarily decided to only make it go for 2 weeks instead of the normal 4 and I still haven't gotten my powercreep mage armor yet

ISIS needs to fucking cool it with the seasonal banners.

Yes, buying orbs is always a great idea.

>Not sure what to put on A skill for FLyzura
>Will probably just default to Fury, because so much good shit is locked to 5 stars and seasonal units.
zzzz

kek

They'll add a huge futa cock.

Never ever buy orbs. It is the retard tax for people who don't understand gambling.

Her dagger is good and useful for passing, but that's it. She's trash.

Tobin should have been the Kaya8 to get an alt not fartzura

>“Wait… what the fuck? It is glowing!” she exclaimed. Reinhardt looked at her with an amused expression on his face. “That’s right! You are about to witness one of the seven wonders of Jugdral!”

>tfw still no def win
I'm starting to believe that my team just doesn't ever show up for people. I've tried everything that worked before and nothing.

>tfw used 40 fucking pots to grind every Tempest reward before the banner leaves and got fucking nothing with them
I'm kind of mad. ISIS bringing the happy holidays.

Chrom is underrated.

The best aspect of Chrom, to me at least, is his relation with other characters, especially the OG sheperds.

So the Sheperds are this military group Chrom created to protect the people of Ylisse whenever they need help, major members of it are of course Chrom himself and his not so delicate sister Lissa, alongside their faithful retainer, Frederick the Wary.

Most of their members are people Chrom has known for years and here comes the best thing about Chrom, I feel.

They see Chrom, not as a prince or royalty, but as a friend, and that is the same way Chrom sees them, as friends, because he always forgets and probably doesnt want to be reminded he is from royalty.

The Sheperds are a group of people who choose to serve under Chrom's command rather than any other, not for money, not for fame but because they have faith in Chrom.

Chrom himself acts to them as a friend, always caring about them and making sure everything is alright.

If you didn't know Chrom had royal blood, you would never guess if you only read these kinds of supports and how he acts overall.

He is a man who helps somebody he found a ground on the simple basis that this is the right thing to do instead of letting him be there.

Even in his marriage options, you can see Chrom once again not acting like a normal royal, he can marry both Robin, Sully and Olivia, the first one being an amnesiac he found and currently his tactician while the 2 others are a simple knight and a dancer.

If left with no options, he wil even marry a village girl, not a noble one.

Chrom not only doesnt act as a royal, but he also doesnt look it, he dresses in blue and white but with no jewelry on him or on his head, not wearing any royal color, and with one arm of his shirt completely absent. His cape is completely ripped appart on it's end, almost making him look like he just came out of a brawl.

But

If you seen Easter Camilla, Summer Robin, Halloween Nowi, and Christmas Tharja, you can clearly see IS clearly will add anything at this point.

just pop in a meme unit and don't use any dancers or horses and you'll get one, people refuse to give people using complete cancer teams wins most of the time and just beat you and surrender to a low tier person instead

>this is the type of character NuFE fags will love
Just give me Levin

>
>Never ever buy orbs. It is the retard tax for people who don't understand gambling.

big tits

>want to build a tanky unit
>realize there's not a single good a passive for them that's not locked to a 5*

Fortress def is worthless unless you want them hitting like caeda and earth boost isn't reliable in arena and might as well be an empty slot for tempest and infernals because of the ridiculous hp bloating. I doubt having a couple of the stances available at 4* would bankrupt those cunts at IS.

I am voting for chrom dont worry frederick

me on the left

Nobody calls Kagero a mommy

Isn't she literally the best user of her dagger since everyone else is noodle armed or slow or some other shit?

Lady Lyndis

Hey now, Innes will really benefit from the Guard Bow when I get around to SI'ing it for him.

>No opposite variant of wew lad
y tho.

These are all tropes you can find scattered all over fire emblem though. But the time Chrom did it, it's already been done so many times. Even the not dressing like a royal part which is seen much less but you can still see it in characters like Joshua.

Post cute female corrins

After playing this game since launch and getting a def win every week, I've learned that, even if you're team comp and synergy is shit, if you have high scoring bst, skills, and seals, you'll nearly guaranteed a win each week.

What A skill does a +atk-def Bride Lyn want? Speed +3?

>Fortress def is worthless unless you want them hitting like caeda
slaying weapons+ignis+fortress def and QR kills basically anything that initiates onto the unit
i cant wait for a spd version so i can have 3 more atk on my slow tanky units though