youtube.com/watch?v=RI-EI8pnSOw
youtube.com/watch?v=4L_yCwFD6Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=BqFftJDXii0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gwh_KweNo_A
youtube.com/watch?v=TbCaPLt03lo
youtube.com/watch?v=3bNITQR4Uso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no friends on WoT, and I am NA.
Is NEET a crew that will tell me to fuck off and git gud? if so, can I join?

NEET is a loose collection of retards and autists that are willing to platoon most of the time and will occasionally get their shit together enough to do advances/clan wars.

heil hitler

Jagdpanther II > Ferdinand

ummm, no sweetie...

Does the S-51 get better with the top gun because im about to sell this hunk of shit and buy the tier 7 french arty

Ferdinand looks better than JP2 though.

Happy new year you filthy NEETs

it's over 7 hours to new years

>americans

kill yourselves

I see, you got the right mods installed, like everyone should.

First game
yeah I made the right choice

I don't know why, but inside Churchill Gun Carrier's gun there's a little triangle of 225 armour. What?

>yuropoor banter
le continent of culture and progress

Have fun. Play the game and have fun. I want you all to enjoy this game and 2018. Do it for me my friends. I love you all.
youtube.com/watch?v=RI-EI8pnSOw

top bants, muh lad

How are you supposed to grind in wot when you play two games and lose your will to live

tonketi tonk

have a 3k+ recent and drive fun light tanks or meds exclusively

> grinding tanks in 2017
just play tanks you like user

Get drunk my friend and listen to good msuic for your soukl
youtube.com/watch?v=4L_yCwFD6Jo

That's what the 5x is for.

tonk

tonk tonk

youtube.com/watch?v=BqFftJDXii0

is x5 even active anymore?

no. see you next christmas.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gwh_KweNo_A

Trying to figure out how to use the jap tiger. I feel like most of my problems will be solved by knowing the maps better, but I feel like I can't take a hit, and have a hard time getting penetration on other tank armor around corners and ridges.

youtube.com/watch?v=TbCaPLt03lo

that's just how it is

youtube.com/watch?v=3bNITQR4Uso

>but I feel like I can't take a hit
you can't
>and have a hard time getting penetration on other tank armor around corners and ridges.
you are driving press 2 the tank

you shouldn't be having penetration issues with it really so that's probably just down to learning armour layouts and how to brawl

your armour isn't very good even at tier 6, but you have a lot of hitpoints, are decently fast and have a really good gun, don't try to snipe with it, but stick 2 or 3 tanks behind the front of the fight and use your reload and accuracy to keep people tracked and pound exposed weakpoints

>paper-thin aluminium tank that melts in the heat
bravo burgers

>UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

Join AWOO today!

I like tonks

what the FUCK is his problem?

DELET THIS YOU NIGGER FETISHIST KEKOLD

He's doctor and plays children's tank game for living?

>light tank
>reds have e25 plat, 3 arty, and t67 plat
back to garage

redpill me on the t92

type 62 with a body kit

its like a tier 8 t100lt
piddly gun for the tier, but godlike gun handling, tiny with absurd camo and more quick than it is outright fast

camo vents bia and you are literally fucking invisible

i just wish i could justify a camo net on it for MORE camo, but vents/optics/rammer is optimal. the tank has such good accuracy on the move that vertstab is basically useless

>doesn't have the most important part, aka the retarded armour layout that's better than most heaviums

I don't care what the unicunts say. Object 140 is garbage.

t. red

t. teal falseflagging for (You)s

It can't go hulldown because it has no gun depression and the turret roof is pennable by at tier 7. The hull armor is wank and you'll be lucky to bounce anything at tier 8. The gun is decent but I really don't see what the appeal for this tank is.

I don't want (You)s. I want someone to tell me what makes this tank better than Western mediums because right now I don't feel the cyka blyat bias

Happy New year guys

So on the B1 what should I use after vents/optics? I've just been running repair kit because it already had a 1.4 aim time and the other pieces of kit seem pretty useless

i run free xp

that's the coffeemaker back plate, installed on all GCs after an unfortunate penis-scalding incident

>the turret roof is pennable by at tier 7
not since that ridiculous armor buff it isn't

It probably won't get buffed on console.

>string of victories is followed by an even longer string of defeats
>Totally random matchmaking

>only op shits

>A 50 dollar premium tank was the most played vehicle of the year

That's madness.

>cromwell
>T29
>hellcat
>OP
t. dark red

With better gun handling and more HP the T29 could be a tier 8.

So are those 5 tanks what you call overpowered ??

Should I play them for easy wins ?

Only the T67 is OP
something about the Hellcat just attracts baby boomers, it's kind of a shit tank
Cromwell is the meta standard but its not dominating or anything
T29 is supremely comfy, I wouldn't be surprised if most people who ever played the line have kept it and still dust it out now and then
Skorp G is the most brainless credit grinder in the game you just zoom into position and start to farm damage without effort or thought or wasting time. Considering there's no other reason to play tier 8 in its blighted state right now you can't blame people

Cromwell is OP and anyone easily gets 65% WR

>stock T67

M18 has crap gun handling, T29 is the only good tier VII heavy, skorpion is... Cromwell is sanic and t67 is statpadder's dream. Tbqghfamalamdingdong only T29's presence here is odd.
To be fair, that's what T32 is.

>Philosophy

Making a difference in this tank is just hard. 6071 wn8 doesnt seem to be sufficient.

>211 million exp earned

Does that seem low to anyone else? Consider the fact only one entire line of tanks would be like ~500,000exp for one person

why do the people with the worst computers always have the most mods

there's less exp earned than battles played, might have meant Billion and typoed but even then that seems like a mistake

235 M games with 211 M XP -> Less then 1 XP per battle?

2 Tanks killed every battle?

yeah there's no way that's right unless WoT is literally dying, that's a damning indicator that not many people are grinding anymore

2k damage in a Tiger isn't that good. That thing is easily capable of 4k games. git gud.

It wouldn't even make sense if people weren't grinding because you still make experience in tier 10s or on elited tanks it's just most people put it into crew training

it's low, most lines are at least 700k xp

which means ~300 people actually ground out a tier 10 in an entire year which is too ridiculous to consider, even by WG standards

That's about 300 tier X grinded (yes)
those statistics in general are fishy, but even with halloween event it doesn't make sense

I'd say ten times that numbered probably ground out the tier X brit heavy and TD line alone.

When is the soyboy meme going to end? I thought calling each other cucks got out of hand but this soy shit is even worse.

t. soyboy

t. yellow soyboy
I hate that shit too. What happened to the good ol' faggot.

it reminds me of soyjoy and I loved those things

I'm a big boy now.

Congrats. Make sure to carry plenty of HESH.

Just this summer and fall I grinded the WZ-132-1, the obj 140, the Foch 155, the strv 103B, the WZ-111 5A and this holiday I got the 113 and the AMX 30B

the fuck are some people doing

>first match
>get two shot by arty
>second match
>get two shot by arty
>third match
>get shot by arty and clipped to death by a WTE100
>lost all matches
Let me enjoy my Chieftain you whores.

Yeah I have 10 rounds. 140 pen on hesh is nuts.

Soyim hits harded than faggot, apparently

Good stuff. My loadout is 40 standard APCR, 12 gold APCR for Type 4/5 and E100 turrets, and 12 HESH for whenever the enemy has a lot of waffles and arty. It can also come in handy for safely finishing off hulldown tanks.

What equipment do you run? I've rammer vents and optics. The gun handling works for me so far, but I'm not sure if I should swap optics or vents for stabs.

>consoleniggers haven't killed themselves yet

sad!

>I've rammer vents and optics.

That's what I run. Vstabs aren't necessary because the gunhandling is already insanely good. Vents are better because you need every bit of DPM and extra view range you can get. For some reason WG decided that the Chieftain should only have 390 view range even though it has some of the most modern optics in the game.
Webm related.

>WoT Chieftain has 64 rounds of ammo
huh

All good then. What's not so good is that I've played 5 matches in this thing and lost every single one of them. Stop fucking with me WG.