youtube.com/watch?v=IpWqKme-g_4
store.steampowered.com/app/617870
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-announcement
tl;dr Tomb Kings on the 23rd of January, 4 LL's
Laboratory Mode
youtube.com/watch?v=qLSezK6_N5w
store.steampowered.com/app/594570/
totalwar.com/blog/reprisal-update-final-patch-notes
tl;dr: Laboratory and Reprisal updates now live, more balances & updates in January alongside campaign DLC and FLC

>History
youtube.com/watch?v=PhFP75EGPsI
store.steampowered.com/app/694880/Total_War_ROME_II__Empire_Divided/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fu0UPnk4kc
store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-campaign-map-reveal
tl;dr New Britain map is fuck huge so you can never escape the rain

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Previous Edition: Happy New Years /twg/!

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Warhammer/Tactics
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer/Tactics/8th_Edition/Dwarfs#Core_Units
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for History.

first for Nagash was Soy

Great picture desu

you piece of shit

>there will never be a nagash horde that raises all the casualties from the previous battle as another army (if he wins said battle)

WhY CoNtIn

i want to serve under female dreadlord

I'm in this alternate reality where Thorgrim is actually an autist and never reclaimed his province. Now the Greenies rule supreme and have zero threats

ARABY AND KISLEV
NOT AMAZONS AND ALBION OK
PRAISE VARG

>turn 64

give it time

there are no brakes on the dwarf blob train

>confederates behind you

>six settlements
>reign supreme
Don't think so, Ti.

The Dwarf blob always takes a while to get going in my games. But it always does eventually.

>thinks Thorgrim isn't going flip the fuck out
>thinks that book isn't totally full with greenskin grudges
>turn 64

lad...

True, but the rest of the tribes are tripping over themselves to join my pain train

too bad
dwarves are based fuck greenskins

The omnipotence and glory of Nagash ain't fee, the land of the living has to be littered with the bodies of innocents. Settra "I do not serve, I drool" Is not my undead overlord,he is a nobody and is probably a vampire. Arkhan not niggra, praise Nagash

what should my dark elf corsair raiding and pirating stack be? (in SFO) i want to just send a random full stack off to go sack random shit in the east.

Skaven have taken up residence in eastern Kislev

SIGMAR FORBIDS THIS
REMOVE CHEESE FROM PREMISES

why does twh1 run smooth as fuck, but twh2 run like garbage?

Fighting Skaven as empire is great fun
>set up handgunners to have crossing fields of fire
>set up crossbowmen on a hill to maximize range against running skaven backs
>reiksguards reiking guards as they do
>the only enemy where Lore of Metal isn't shit since they cluster together

Because you are a computerlet

Any way to get the warp bomb ability when attacking

Now I know why the computer sucks at sieges, they don't build towers, they only build rams. Wtf Duke, get your shit together.

Is there a guide for a TT army comp so I can play them in TW? I don't care about balance.

Can someone post the WH2 rollin sheet? The vortex one (if there is such a thing). Thanks.

Only if you attack on your own territory.

Who should I play as? I have no idea what the difference is between the Shogunate and the Imperials, what the war is even about, who's who or what

min 25% core
max 50% special
max 25% lord/heroes

so like 5 lords/heroes, 10 special, 5 core would work

you can find unit types here
1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Warhammer/Tactics
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer/Tactics/8th_Edition/Dwarfs#Core_Units

Shogun for traditional samurai

Imperials for rifleman and cannons

Republic for faggots

>they don't build towers
yes they do

I'm posting until we get our promised regimental gangbang

rollin

I STILL WANT TO FUCK HER

Is it by a regiment of renown?

Obama

Someone post some beastmen memes

Five lords/heroes? What the figgidy. I will never lose.

Have you talked to anyone about your attraction to men?

>muffled my lady in the background

Best your ever gonna get white- i mean grAil Knight is a “just friends” blessing while she creams herself to superior wood elf men

The terminally dysfunctional and centuries old Tokugawa Shogunate is suicidally opposed to opening the country to any kind of foreign influence, even medicine or modern weaponry to let them actually defend themselves from foreign powers. They mostly live in a dream world of YAMATO DAMASHII where their image of HONOURABU SAMURAI is based on the peacetime fables of armchair warriors, rather than any actual relevant historical warlords.
The Imperials think this is retarded and that you should at the very least modernize enough not to become the West's toilet bitch.

>implying it's possible to lose to the AI 20 v 20 unless you have a skaven early-stack or a low-level lord + gobbos

It's still going to happen. Don't forget all those minor dorf factions will get confederated.

So imperial it is then

what's your favourite non legendary type of lord?

Yeah...that is the problem isn't it.

Witch hunter

I like his special accusation skill in battle

It amuses me to imagine him pointing at archeon and screaming heretic at him so profusely that archy feels bad a loses health points

SHE IS A STRAIGHT WHITE WOMAN (MALE)
WOOD ELFS HAVE SMALL DicKS

>They mostly live in a dream world of YAMATO DAMASHII where their image of HONOURABU SAMURAI is based on the peacetime fables of armchair warriors, rather than any actual relevant historical warlords.
(The warriors, that is. The leadership is mostly corrupt and more concerned with protecting or enriching irself in this time of national crisis. There were plenty of level-headed Shogunate officials, but over time they were sidelined, imprisoned, or executed.)

You are a HOMOSEXUAL (male).

Are they any fun to play

They seem to be just a Shite wood elf alternative

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

huh? they have pretty much nothing in common with wood elves
and yes wrecking shit with minotaurs and cygors is fun

I AM ANGRY. ANGRY ABOUT ELVES.

based bro

Wrecking shit with Minotaurs and Cygors is fun, bestial rage (fightiness) is a pain in the ass.

You lose much quicker since its a horde faction.

Forest fuckers with low tech and a penchant for fucking with mankind

might as well say that chaos and wood elves are same thing

NO DICKS ONLY MAKES IT BETTER

Okay, ignoring the part where you didn't even consider the gameplay, the thematic difference between wood elves and beastmen in the treehugging department is that of a consensual romp and a brutal backalley rape. There are also few, if anyone, in all of Warhammer who fucks with humanity as little as the wood elves do, considering their extreme reluctance to ever leave their forest.

What are the Empire regiments of renown?

>literally rape, loot, and kill countless Brettonians at the start of Spring
>reluctance to ever leave the forest
The WEs are assholes and all of them deserve to be brutally murdered twice (for being murderous goons and for being elves)

Sons of Sigmar
Stirland's Revenge
Tattersouls
Silver Bullets
Royal Gryphites
Zintler's Reiksguard
Hammer of the Witches
The Sunmaker
Templehof Luminark

But that would be correct

This is Warhammer, they're all assholes.

Tree Hitler's a special kind of asshole

>literally rape, loot, and kill countless Brettonians
you mean like brettonian knights do?

>Abandon the Empire campaign because got bored of fighting Norsca
>Start Niggerond campaing
>Have to fight with snowniggers
>Want to try Lizardmemes for first time.
>Have to fight with le vikingz
CA... pls... fix them... I can't take this any longer...

Yep, why the fuck do elves get special privileges to live in a magical wood but no one else can? It’s bull

>reroll Skaven
>have fun

True, but I think the WE are the worst among the elves, dark eleves (who are more assholish than the others already), the dwarves and lizardmen are just autistic

they don't do it for sport like the WEs do; also, the WE takes little Bretonnian peasant boys as (sex) slaves

Not really, he's just a tree so he looks out for his fellow trees, same way that humans look out for humans (although humans kill humans far more often than trees kill trees).

it should be tattersouls if we're doing numbers
hammer for the humor
or gryphites because that's what they always do anyway

Thanks. Giving a spin now.

who's playing Total War instead of going out and making friends and socializing in this one-in-a-year festivity where everyone is cheerful to eachother?

I know I am. Gelt campaign here I come.

That didn't come out right

I'm saying the WEs are the biggest assholes, the dwarfs and lizzies are autists

my top 3 biggest assholes in WH

WE
DE
Skaven

suprise suprise, the elves take Gold and Silver

Comparing WE to DE is like comparing the Empire to the WoC.

Which ones would people like to see fuck a dark elf?

>Invite claimants, land them and push their claims, you can conquer a kingdom in a single war that way.

So i tried this, but then the guy I fought a war for took his new place and told me to fuck off.

Did i do this wrong?

i must be some special snowflake because i always enjoy killing snowniggers

2018, year of history.

Shut up bitch, play a character who doesn’t single handedly fuck up the empire by “accidentally” using necromancy

>making friends and socializing in this one-in-a-year festivity where everyone is cheerful to eachother
This is how I know that you've always skipped New Year celebration.

>Lord

chorfs are the worst

The WEs and DEs are basically the same, except the DEs acknowledge that they're sick bastards while the WEs are too busy raping and killing peasant boys to do so. Even the trees hate the WEs.

wrong general bruh
you need to be empire to vassalize kangs and they already need to be your vassal if you want to help them conquer some kingdom btw

The Templehof Luminark.
We don't talk about ET here.

>The WEs and DEs are basically the same
You're out of your goddamn mind.

May the next year be full of shitposting and solid releases. Oh and no Albion please.

>Oh and no Albion please
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wanna see the crew of the hammer doing it. Name is a nice pun and arty crews are cool. Like maybe a dark elf assassin gets behind the lines and thinks she has an easy target. But these are big burly cannon men.

Other than the giant orgies

We don’t talk about how Gelt “accidentally” raised some skeletons out of his arse because Franz said it was gelts nap time but Gelt was too autistic to take the hint that he was embarrassing himself in front of the greatest men in the empire, and in doing so caused everyone to just arbitrarily give up on the not Great Wall of China, even though it was the one thing stopping the empires certain destruction?

Yes that's correct; we don't talk about that and other events that took place during the ET here.

Gee I sure can’t wait for another “northern barbarian” faction to deal with!

I do.

>paying 10 bux for a 1 settlement race

Fair enough. Out of curiosity, do you like the ET or do you just respect it since it's cannon? Or both?

THEY WILL MAKE THE ISLAND BIGGER
THEY WILL MAKE THEM UNIQUE