>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- You can buy a horse for 10k gold at any Stablemaster. Find one on your map (in a town) and there will be a tab at the top of their interface.
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

First for check this one's 8!

powered or defending for a backbar restoration staff?
I usually go for defending even after the nerf, for extra survavibility while I heal, but now with how strong defile and the befoul cp star are powered may be the better option

If this is for PvP, then go powered.

look im the life of the party with these npcs for new years!

...:(

will do, thanks

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Haha yeah too busy playing the game haha I sure do like playing this game haha hey what is everyone doing for new years haha i'll be sleeping because I need to go somewhere tommorrow haha

Also reposting for those who care to see this. What if it ends up being flying mounts? Would anyone here be angry over such a decision?

SUFFOCATION, NO BREATHING

>What if it ends up being flying mounts?
I doubt that will ever happen. Unless it’s a week long training after unlocking all other mount upgrades and it’s character bound.

nah not going happen

DONT CARE IF I DIE BLEEDING

Can I buy the Militant Ordinator motif off other players or will I need to go through PvP to save up enough myself?

What's this, some sort of leak?

you can buy it, like akavari i would think

Aye, that or it's a really convincing fake. Found it on the forums

>three dlcs (two dungeon) and a chapter this year
Is there still hope for murkmire yet in 2018? Or will it most likly be mephala's realm and the summerset chapter?

you can

>tfw no dragon mount

Oh fug, forgot to change my name

>censoring the real lyrics

Who is this qt

Ramza why are you like this

I don't remember

It's real. I would guess it's probably going to have the Tsaesci motif in it.

What's the fastest way to level a new character to 50? I've no interest in paying someone to carry me through Skyreach

just pay someone to bot your account buddy nothing could go wrong

Flying mounts literally can't happen beacuse of the same reason WoW has zones you can't fly in, they're designed to be seen from the ground only.
If they wanted to add flying mounts they would have to fix shitton of visual things and collision detection on places you can't get on.
And Zeni is too lazy for all of that, especially since they can just make another crown crate or some garbage new skin that looks good on the picture but shit in-game and make shitton of profit.

Is there anything super useful that I should be spending these free 500 crowns on?
It looks like everything is just cosmetic and minor convenience.

CRATE CRATE CRATE CRATE CRATE CRATE CRATE

I think I'll pass on that, RNG is never on my side.

That can only mean one thing and you know it. You've had bad luck for so long. Can't you feel it? The chances align, your moment is now. It's a new year and the wind blows behind you. Avante, user.

Thinking about picking this up since it's on sale. Is this game dead or is it worth it? Also is gold edition worth an extra $20?

I already spent my crowns, temptress

You dun fucked up now

No use making me feel regret, I can see through your lies.

I was Clavicus Vile all along mortal. How boring you are. Now where's my shitty dog I've got an errection that needs to be taken care of.

>these free 500 crowns on?
excuse me?

I had a key laying around and used it
When I logged on, I had 500 crowns.

Just hit 160 and been trying to run White-Gold Tower for the healing set. Is specific dungeon queue always so broken? been waiting 16 mins for normal and nothing yet while queued as a healer. It's even a pledge.

Yesterday I was trying to get some pledges done but that shit wouldn't pop either.

Not everyone has that dlc + only a small percentage of people actually use the dungeon finder for dlc dungeons, nobody bothers to do them because it's aids with pugs.

Man costs for making psijic ambrosia is pretty bs

Did they fix how ugly crafted rubedite weapons look because of that red tint?

Hard and DLC only.

We're praying that you can change the look of weapons with the 2018 Q1 update.

>make a healslut for the dungeon event a while back
>plan to delete her when its over
>she's now level 50 and decked out in decent gear
Fucking waifus. They shouldn't have this much power over us.
Also bump.

>bought morrowind
What the best way to build a pokemon trainer for pvp, ranged stamina or magicka?

Am I the only one who tried follow a full build guild and fail everything?
It's like those guild are more of their own thing where it just work for them but not me?

I just started to play, got all the DLC. Why is it so hard to find gear in this game? I'm literally stuck using a bow because I can't get any dagger drops.

You can get random gear drops from mobs at your current level or you can buy it in a city, but it is very overpriced. You can also just craft it if you've researched it.

does all DLC include Morrowind? there's a locked hut in the tutorial area where there's every weapon type in the game.

but you can just walk up to a crafting station and make some daggers for yourself, just do the crafting certification to get an idea how it works.

Buy a dagger from the merchant.

She is somewhere in Orsinium, go search.

Why does gilliam say dark elf is BiS for NB? Don't most people use shock wall? Also being a vampire is a pain in the asshole

Because I’ve completed most of PvE content I’ve gotten autistic about achievement points. It’s really bugging me because I have a dedicated crafter and I’m missing points from motifs on my main. I don’t want to play on my crafter because I don’t like DK skill set, either. What do?

what class is your main

I will! Thank you father.

Kalina Telvanni, Orsinium, Mages Guild ground floor, on the left.

Be your self broyeah it was hard for me to farm, thankfully i found a party who was farming it one night and id it all night

>Be your self bro
there is still room to both "be you" and be self-aware enough to not make an embarrassment of yourself every time you speak.

Stamwarden

I think it's cool to have a local jester

Looks like we're getting Dragon crates or if they have an tiny bit of creativity, Akaviri or seaelves.

Hi, can I ask a favour of you quick?

Okay so I put in 100 points into Shadow Ward (reduces the cost of block) because that's what you people told me tanks do. Where do I put green points I earn from now on?

I'm just starting out, what do i need to know?

You grow weaker as you level, but you get stronger too.

Join TESOG guild.

>Finally get enough money to buy house I like the most.
>Lose the will to spend it.

What should I do.

Last time i joined a Veeky Forums guild was XIVs guild on bulmung. never again, just a bunch of erpers and trannies with tripfags and an extra sprinkle of avatar fagging cancer.

Sounds hot.

To add to this my biggest concern is making money, i love hoarding currency in MMOs. are there professions i need to pay attention to as i level like wow or what?

I see.

Yeah, there are craftings, you should start researching early, as it really took time to do that. My suggestion if this is you first time, just do anything you find.

OK, if it was NB or sorc it would be pretty worth to make them your crafter because stealth and streak make gathering easier but templar/DK/warden are all pretty average in the gathering department so idk.

Last guy who openly admitted to ERP got shit on. TESOG is pretty chill, only namefag is Ramza

The state of some people.

the mexican drug lord of tamriel

Haven't encountered any faggots in the guild, this is how you deal with faggots in the general.

>most of it is Ramza
kek

>Have to infiltrate some redguard gangs
>have to be inconspicuous
>I'm a fucking dark elf
>They let me in because I wear their silly costume
>People inside aren't as trusting
>Won't talk as long as I am not otherwise busy
>Down like fucking 9 mugs of mead
>Get all the info
>Inconspicuous as fuck

What class lets me use a big ass sword and feel like conan the barbarian?

All of them.

please respond

some into bashing, some into HA-restore-more-resources

why do i care about being embarrassed, its not like a mod or anything
yeah sure
yeah we pretty conservative bro
OUCH

The 1% magicka difference is negligible to Altmer and he feels that the regen is worthless because of sipon strikes.
Also there is talk that they will change offbalance so NB in particular will probably go back to 2 fire staves so the extra 4% damage will apply on both WOE and attacks.
Vampire really isn't too bad even on non dunmer though I don't see why you have problems with it aside from vMA 8 & 9 and maybe COA2 and Forge I always stay at level 4, that dark stalker passive mane.

Healers use shock wall, DPS use fire wall and then spam on their lightning bar staff so the passive applies to the fire walls damage since it does more than shock wall. It's a min/max thing.

Guys, I think I play this game too much.

>Just woke up from dreaming as an NB
>Killing people by using something like soul tether and collecting their head in a jar while draining their blood from their remaining bodies using some valve
>At some point decided to throw the house where I kept them away after I realise the stench of blood draws a pack of werewolves nearby.
>I woke up covered in sweat

What should I do. I'm afraid to go to sleep.

go to sleep with a fan on you so you wake up dry next time

way to go, user, you pissed off Vaermina

Starting a new sorcerer, intending on going healer. What should I expect?

>tfw 18 days until master crafter
Now just need them there motifs

your pet to die a lot