├ Random EQ Hourly Alerts (JP, All Ships):twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Year of the Dog (until 1/10)
├ Holy Night Carol (until 1/10)
├ Phantasy Star Legend (until 1/24)
└ [SG] Aether Mother Hope (until 6/13)

■ Current Collection File
├ Merry Christmas 2017 (Fornis, until 1/10)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 3/7)
├ Aura (until 3/20)
├ Hybrida (until 3/20)
└ Ceaseless Fighting Spirit (Detonation, until 4/11)

■ Character Adjustments Roadmap
├ Feb: Dark Blast Color Customization
├ Apr: New Dark Blast Form, Expert Filter Revision
├ May: Class Level 85 (except Hr), new class skills
└ Summer: New Techniques, 14 Star Pets

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News:bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch:pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es:pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees:arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing:pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator:4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0EOz8zYKvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to sexually fuck Matoi!

Quna's music is great

Is this with pencil and then scanned or with pc photoshop or some other program + drawing tablet?

Your red headed freckle elf is super cute, user.

Quna is a good singer and a good girl!

They're all drawn traditionally, I pencil and ink them then scan the things. I have an old Wacom Bamboo that I use for coloring things, but it feels too awkward to me for linework.

>had to give up my space waifu's ass to get rid of her thunder thighs

I feel dead inside, but it had to be done.

I sincerely hope you have a wonderful New Years /pso2g/

next expert class should have a motorcycle

HAPPY
NEW
YEARS

Post celebrations with your waifu

braaaap

Cringe

No thanks.

I'm sorry.

>YooL 2018 in Japan
>still using modulator, in a single atk affix no less

>2018
>affixing

youtube.com/watch?v=L0EOz8zYKvw
What is this

>YooL
?
?? ? ? /

? ?

Voice ticket 59

It was made from three 5s mod flict units i already had because it was most affordable to me.

Maximum cringe.

HE BOUGHT THE CRYSTAL FIGURE

So that was my first time doing Red Dragon. Am I right to assume that the magic sword is worthless aside from being able to take a few hits for free?

Only use it to break the seal, you do more DPS with your class.

To think if you just waited 2 more days it would have been 100% across the board

If you consider yourself good with your class of choice, yes, that magic sword does low dps compared to a good player of almost every single class. It's only good for breaking those blue seals, and in organized MPAs I'd recommend 1 to 2 magic swords tops (usually a TE or somebody with a mediocre weapon using them). Friendly reminder to charge it's second attack to insta-break those seals.

Apparently you'll be able to get another Time Reversal Stone Chronos from the dragon rematch.

ok now i feel bad

As far as I am aware both bonuses are not supposed to stack with each other. So no reason to feel bad

Please dont lewd my wife using my picture, thanks.

That's funny, it was my character on-screen when she said "the person I love" after killing Double, but not yours, huh, weird.
I'd have taken my own picture, but she's still in Chicago customs.

how do get ez saphard and rubiard

buy from me

nice if true

instead of turning your 10* into cubes every EQ dismantle them

id?

Is there a good fire FO/TE guide out there? The skills are easy enough, but I'm not sure what techs I should be using and when. I'm not sure what dark techniques to use and when either.

I could sell this Silvia hair and have enough to buy effector hair or I could be nice and give it to someone

I decided to do one take on the bottom set, to see what people think with some manipulated perspective on a character that has mixed opinions. How'd I do? Decent? Better than decent? Post an equal or better if it doesn't make the cut.

It's cute go with that and when you start the game I'll gift you a cute hairstyle I have one that I think will go with that

user this one was the best but now ya dun goofed

The nose on that one is not great

could i have it if you do decide to give it away?

Rafoie for everything, gifoie for when you're close and want to hit something or after a zondeel

Who you? If I decides to sell it I might buy you one before the revival ends because it should be pretty cheap by the 9th

Forgot to say, use ragrants to boss, the only time you use dark is part of fomelgion or gimegid when something's weak to just dark

Is Ragrants spam still the way go after the adjustments
I've heard conflicting things

Thanks for the advice. Would you say it's better to invest your TE points into light then?

In my tree, I have all three te elements.

the guy who had this happen

I think the edits I've made since that one and privately turned out better. What do you think? I already know the eyebrows are creating an expression, but I'm not interested in that sort of particular at this stage.

After the balance changes, using the right element weakness usually outdamages ragrants, but most content still is light-weak. For dragon, use ilbarta

That's Astrea. I'm pretty sure he either won it from some Arks tournament thing or Sega gave him one.

How does affixing work for the new Bal and Atora weapons? I see a lot of people with 8-slots on them. If you get up to 8 slots, do you still have to use 8-slot fodders?

Yeah, you either need 8-slot fodder or or have to upslot with 7-slot fodder.

You do, it's just that upslotting with 70%^4 is much easier than 70%^8. The slotted affixes are 100% transfer even upslotting.

It's still very strong on bosses like Mother or PD or whatever, but it isn't quite the all-purpose skill it used to be. Ilgrants is fairly good now and much more efficient when you don't have convert up, so it's a solid alternative in a lot of situations on light-weak targets. On Deus in particular dark skills obviously get a lot of mileage, and the Dragon should be almost entirely Ilbarta spam.

Light and dark are very good, and wind is rarely useful. It no longer buffs zanverse so there aren't really any great reasons to pick it up anymore, but you should have enough points to take all 3 if you really want to.

I also notice people mixing and matching the different S-affixes. Can those just be passed from one weapon to another like a regular affix?

Yep. The slotted affixes that drop and the ones that are from SAFs can be retransferred.

That's cute user
I'll lick that ear

hello all!!!! i finally got to level 80!!!!

Fate > Nanoha

gz

They can and unlike normal affixes they transfer 100% with no upslot penalty

Of course only Bal and Atra weapons will accept them at all, for now

Are Izane units still the preferred way to go for Fighter? Are they decent on other classes?

They're good on classes that don't need much pp/regen it really well like Te, Gu, and HERO

It's the-person-who-should-not-be-named all over again...

Is Su okay with the recent buff? I just came to the game after being too busy to play for like 8 months. Also, unrelated but episode 5 is confusing, this Hero class is weird too, what am I even doing with my life.

Yes, it's okay right now. Just need to learn what to do with it though like every other class.

Yeah, it's decent. Maron got gutted, but the other pets are a lot better in comparison now. Also, they changed it so they're a lot cheaper to gear

Is there a soft time limit in the anga fight in omnibus? In the second phase it stops taking damage and I take thousands of damage out of nowhere.

>habitually feed eggs to pets
>full set of lv. 120s except rappy
>haven't touched the actual class since practically last year

Anga drops a barrier in front of her where she reflect all damage you do. You could use Dark Blast here.

I don't think so? I've fought regular anga for >30 minutes before so I wouldn't think they'd add a mechanic just for omnibus.

This year i decided to stop playing Techer and become a Ranger or Gunner (or both)

Happy New Year everyone, its 12:40am here, i drank a bit but im okay, i hope you all get what you want this year

Happy New Year, play GU

Try GU. You will love it.

Happy New Year Friend!

I was playing Su/Br anyway, so I was on that birb game. I did have Marons though, but I guess now I don't need them.

That's it. I can't use dark blast because the gague doesn't grow. Are you supposed to do the entire quest and build it up on regular enemies?
I am a shitty Ra and a shittier Gu. I play Ra for results and Gu for doing backflips and million damage chains.

To S-rank it, which is what I'm assuming you're trying to do since you would've cleared it already as a hero, you need to run the entire quest in one go.

>Are you supposed to do the entire quest and build it up on regular enemies?
You are not supposed to but it's an alternative, if you want S rank you have to go through the entire quest and take 0 damage. It might take you a couple of times through. I believe in you user! It took me 3 attempts before clearing it with S rank and

>AP 239
>having Dark Blast
oh, right, time fuckery

I didn't start story until I got hero and dark blast so I found Matoi in the forest doing gun flips and other stupid hero shit

Fuck time, I'm a hero.

im doing it boys

Is it bad? Similar to something?
Pretty sure it's not the same face variant, let alone look. What did he mean by this

Reminder that upslotting SAFs to 7s suck ass. I'm glad that from now on it's basically the lazy mode SSAs.

it's always fuck time for stratos if you know what I mean