>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=66319744
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>all my grinding in the hunt for orbs skyrocketed me from about rank 12k to this
Shit, now I'm gonna feel compelled to stay in this rank so I don't miss out on the feathers

Lifis?

Team Cumilla!

Reminder that Fernand was right.

Ryoma's the kind of guy to show up to a potluck with absolutely nothing.

Team Ryoma!

Help me out
>Speed forge on Kadomatsu for Gray (+spd -res)
or
>Defense forge on Cupid Arrow for Leon (+def -res)
I already have a speed forge Zanbato on gray but he's my husbando so I want the best for him

I'm still trying to get Gunnthra. I wonder if it's worth it.

Aranza go home

Hoshidan cultural appropriation Camilla is cute!

Post CYL ballots

Girls with short hair are much much cuter than any long haired roastie

What do you think we'll get for the anniversary?

Also, New Years Corrin when.

/fgog/ here, we're on team Tharja because she has big tiddies and is dressed the sluttiest

Not once during all the Lyn shilling did IS try to push the only thing related to her that has value, which is Florina.
Thank God they realized Lyn isn't seeing success and that not many people fell for the CYL thing, and went back to Lucina. At least she's Cell Saga Trunks instead of being literally nothing.

He didn't know it was going to be this big thing, he thought we'd just hang out and play Rock Band.

Give your husbando the speed forge

Sasuga

>dies in her first battle

Lifis!!

>the only thing related to her that has value, which is Florina.
Florina sucks
They should've pushed Hector

Honestly the new years banner makes more sense than people think it does once they get over the Hoshido thing.

>one Hoshidan
>one Nohrian
>one 'Nohrian' that grew up in Hoshido
>one 'Hoshidan' that grew up in Nohr

user, you don't need to do something like that. Last time everyone was on team Sigurd
and got BTFO

Seliph is tra-

Reroll or keep? I'm new and want a good start. Not digging her outfit or anything seasonal

Ok cuck

God I wish

Reminder to get ready for the Voting Gauntlet by telling /feg/ who you're voting for so we can all judge your terrible taste.

goo gl/forms/WRoeK5l6No1L9sFA3

In case you need it for some reason, here's a link directly to the chart with the results:
docs google com/spreadsheets/d/1vJiQkqRXzMv7EWjDl1HpN3sy5n2fkfSa84necyCGDG4/edit?usp=sharing

Don't worry if it looks weird, I'll be autistically checking it all night and periodically over the next few days and fixing anything that looks weird.

If you have a Friend Code that starts with 0, put a ' before it so that it'll output properly onto the sheet.

NO ICE WHORES IN THIS THREAD FJORM AND GUNTHRA FUCK OFF TO THE ICE BROTHEL THAT IS NIPPLE THE SUMMONER DOESNT WANT CHEAP UGLY DUMB SLUTS

reroll

-p material

The Hoshido thing isn't really something you're supposed to "get over"

She'll be fine, she has her most loyal knight to be her meatshield.

Next month

>+6
>32/30 defenses

Ryoma because he is the only one I got.

Best Whitewing.

>res:30
that divine piece of trash won't save you since you don't have crusader's ward, shitter

Do all your free rolls then reroll, use your orbs on either starter support hero fest or legendary hero banner, ignore New Years it's bait

You should tinyurl the real links or something so the retards here don't wonder why plugging yours in directly doesn't work.

I wish she'd kept her short hair. And not had such a shit personality.

>40 orbs left
Christmas or b8 banner, didn't get a christmas unit but i need more green and colorless units

Who is this man?

I'd honestly retards not send me friend requests, honestly, but maybe that's just me.

It's also a festival in Hoshido during Revelation

Seliph's boyfriend?

Is this good for a meme build.

Thinking of using another B skill because I might eventually decide to use Gayboi Leon

Can he take on The Reinhardt with the DM3 seal and no DC?

Could be birthright as well seeing as Camilla and Leo live in it

Just saying that it isn't really a "Hoshidan only!" event since even if they gave Hinoka instead of Camilla, Mamui and Azura are there too.

Besides, many are too angry to realize that Camillafags got totally BTFO because they got stuck with a kimono instead of something more fanservicey or a brave alt.

Why did FE5 have the best Jeigans?

What effect is Gay Bulge going to have when Quan gets in?

celica is my wife

Challenge:

Make Ryoma and Xander interesting characters.

Al, from Roy's game
he steals the eggsacks from zephiel and then marries Lilina, Sue, Cath, Sophia AND Ceclia, leaving roy stuck with wolt's boypussy

An organ of a vascular plant and is the principal lateral appendage of the stem.[1] The leaves and stem together form the shoot.[2] Leaves are collectively referred to as foliage, as in "autumn foliage".[3][4]

Heroes material.

What's the name of the artist?

Eirika

WHO CHROM HERE?

FE16 protagonist leaked!?

>leaving roy stuck with wolt's boypussy
You say that as if that isn't the best choice

>He doesn't get the point of making a poll that feeds into a sheet so that people can add other anons that are on their team.
I mean this ain't exactly hard.

going to need the source image for this good sir

DADDY

only you and frederick robin

it's the choice Roy would make, but I prefer the lovely /ss/ route

>Becky finally came home
>Innes still eludes me
Feels bad lads

Here. I'm supporting my father in law.

It just stands out more when some on the banner are slightly Hoshidan and you have another literally not from Hoshido in any way, shape, or form. And at least in English anyway they're billing it as a Hoshidan event.

Go away Marty

Should I roll on New Years banner? Only really kinda interested in Camilla.

Xander goes through an actual character arc near the end of conquest in which he stuggles with the two Garons he knows.
Being the child who knew the kind Garon the longest, him coming to terms with it without the need of any magical Azura-crystal-orb plot device would be more impactful and show him becoming his own man

play up the fact that Ryoma's a compulsive liar and Xander is a fucking retard

They can't figure out how to even look at the chart, so we're surrounded by them one way or another

With the year almost ending let's do a recap, I'll start.

>Your favorite banner

To Die on the Battlefield Tempest Trials Mini

>Most hated banner

Heroes with Hone Atk

>Your MVPs

Linde and Black Knight

>Favorite units

Linde, Hector and Mia

>Least favorite/used units (Counts even for inheritance)

Florina, Xander, Hawkeye

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=66319744

Celebrate the new year by giving an offering to Fjorm!

hmm

Oh right.

Well thanks but NO

I've never paid much attention to how it works but don't you get other people's units in the voting gauntlet from your friends list randomly if multiple are on the same team anyway?

it's mostly mordecais

My friend list is full but Team Chrom

Noo mummy sucks

get her or else. there's not much time

It's actually *more* likely to be birthright because Hoshidan culture would spread further after them winning the war

Fan service characters are the most boring characters. This is far worse than normal Camilla, who already was a slut.

It's so fucking hard though. that 8% chance.

I fucking hate those stupid ass flowers stapled onto her headdress. The design is awful all over but that's the part that always stands out as the most obviously retarded thing about it.

Zi

>favorite banner
I got 2 Bikes in the CYL Tempest so gotta go with that
>most hated banner
the SS one
got up to 5% and NO Innes
>MVP
ATiki and Ephraim
>Favorite units
ATiki, Ephraim, Nino, and Ayra
>least favorite units
Est, Raigh, Wrys