/dg/ - Destiny General Suicide

Purge / Christine Thompsons butthole has the deepest lore you fat fucking faggots

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

db.destinytracker.com/d2/en/items/1667080810
youtu.be/foAu3kS4DmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for all /dg/ clans are either dead, or run by lazy faggots

deej is for ___________

regret

>XB1
>(FULL)
Um, no, sweetie. There are currently 61 members. You should definitely fix this, please!

Quick rundown on Christine Thompson?

You can get a quick rundown on her, but you're going to need to grease her up

anyone have a fix for the BT internet connectivity problems?

see

It's really hard to catch a greased pig, user.

>get d2 collector edition on sale by 30%
>recommended to start off with my HUNTER first
>can fucking punch shit now like I could with big dick titan
>new shit has a blind effect and lasts longer than the terrible golden gun
Also, has hunter moved up on the spectrum or is still virgin territory?

Is Shinobu's Vow as good as in d1?

Do not unlock nightstalker mobius quiver
Get orpheus rigs
????
ORBS

shoutout to all my dead anons who didn't make it, i hope to see you in main clan soon

Don't unlock the Mobius Quiver or Six-Shooter nodes and you're golden.
Beyond that hunters, as always with bungies, have been nerfed.
From D1 to D2 beta they've been nerfed then from Beta to D2 they've been nerfed.
In order of power(and bungie favoritism): Warlock > Titan >> Hunter.

They're fun but underpowered and people recommend it as your first class because that gets it out of the way instead of feeling burnt out after 2 other classes then having to level and gear a hunter of all things to top it all off.

how do I make Golden Gun not suck

Does the DG clan complete all the welfare engrams on PC? If so can I get an invite after the purge please.

good luck user, clan leader is a fag

No. Take EVERYTHING concerning hunters in D1 and then nerf it's power by 2/3rds and their variety by about 80%.
Now apply that to D2 hunters.

Switch to wired connection?

sell a steel knight cock
db.destinytracker.com/d2/en/items/1667080810

Is it really that bad? Most of my clan quit so I'm just looking for a place to get some free trials welfare engrams and maybe help others with prestige nightfall or EoWs.

He doesn't respond to messages.

>Titans get lion rampant, which improves every lift type
>Hunters get Stompees, which boosts their strafe jump and high jump
>Warlocks only have the Transversive Steps, which only increases sprint speed.

Ahh well. The only things I don't have are Trials Weps and some IB stuff that never dropped from engrams for me. Hopefully I'll find a clan that gets the trials engram weekly eventually.

I use my dunemarchers over the Lion's Rampant. The jump control isn't really that helpful for anything outside of maybe underbelly stuff.

anyone for nightfall strike on pc?
Tone#11557 324 hunter

Anyone on PS4 want to play

300 arms dealer?

Lion Rampant was basically my go-to titan exotic. With strafe lift, You could cover an insane distance. Mobility, the concept, not the stat, is underrated.

Plus, they let me get out of the map more easily and discover shit like this.

Season's Tidings.

Is that the nighfall

>Is that the nighfall
Never mind then.

What the fuck happened to /dg/ PS4? Seems dead

All the clans are dead. Join Cute Girls, at least you won't get booted for not playing for a couple weeks.

>Cute girls

Are you guys actually girls or just pretending

So, I got negged into playing Hunter, huh. Whatever, made three slots each for a different class in Destiny, so, it's whatever.

Just gives me more shit to do.

Its just a lighthearted joke. Nobody takes the name seriously.

Deep down we're all pretty princesses who are secretly whites just like women are as that's just the human condition but the names a joke.

Name's just there to keep the tryhards away but we're all cute girls on the inside. It all depends how deep you're willing to go :^3

Are you guys active or not really?

Personally it's a really fun class it's just underpowered when compared to the others.

All the clans are dead bro.
On PC we've got some active people, enough to get the crucible/nightfall engram most weeks at least. On PS4 I think clan leader and one other are the only really active players, like one plays on a weekly basis and the clan leader is on pretty much every day.

Speak to me not of the darkness, I want no part.

Just discovered the phoenix dive/icarus dash can be used outside of their supers. Icarus Dash has a 10s cooldown and only goes about 5ft. Dive has no cooldown, and stops all fall damage.

The light requires self-sacrifice, so why don't you make like a guardian and kill yourself?

Titan shouldercharge can also be used to break momentum before hitting the ground regardless of height, but you need to start falling in a running state and you can't let go off the forward button/stick until you do the charge or it'll count as if you stopped and you won't be able to do the charge.

Does this mean dg is dead.

All clans are dead bro.
There will probably be some level of restructuring on all the ones where the leader hasn't abandoned the game completely. But that restructuring won't happen until bungie drops DLC or announcements of massive changes.

kind of
missed the first wave of nightfall people on PC and we "had" to do the NF with 2 people.

shit's dead bro

So what are you guys doing while it's dead?

why did we get him coal in the shape of an engram? was he being naughty?

Dunno about others, I'm getting my weekly shit done until I hit 335 (334 now game keeps refusing to give me any helmet powerful engrams from literally anything) Just shooting random shit. Getting some warframe and Division time in biding my time until Monster Hunter World comes out, couple more days until Deus Ex is added as the PS+ monthly game so I'll be playing some of that.

just doing my milestones every week and
hoping for other fellow /dg/ players to have mercy and play with normies who have a job otherwise I'm fucked

most stopped though from what I've seen and are waiting for the next DLC or changes to the game to make it worthwhile

to everyone complaining that their clan is dead and all the /dg/ clans are dead, why dont you guys make your own clan on each platform? at least then youll know that you have active players.
id join on pc; im in one of the /dg/ clans but its fairly empty. few people on usually but never speak or play with them

Greetings te- I mean, Guardian!

Because if dg is dead what does it matter?

not dead enough that people are not constantly asking for clan invites and for an active clan

God damn it.
Just....just don't snowglobe up the place.

There are now five globes near the objective.

Which of the ikora guns should I get ?
Positive outlook
Living memory
Or
Eternal blazon

PO, it should also be the first gun you masterwork.

But it's not ON it, right? Right....?

>tfw been using valakadyn since I got it this morning

Holy shit bros, this thing is God tier.

Crit shot can double up with Celestial Nighthawk, but it isn't worth the sacrifice of generating orbs with normal 3 crit shots.

>bugged ikora notification
bungo pls.

Post Guardians.
Judge other people's Guardians.

>isn't worth the sacrifice of generating orbs with normal 3 crit shots
Doesn't mean shit with MW weapons now.
Not to mention GG isn't about orb generation, it's shitting damage.

1/3

6 shooter hunter is unatoppable in mayhem
youtu.be/foAu3kS4DmI

2/3

Except when a hammer gets lobbed over stuff at them or they get bowed.

3/3 That is all my PC characters. idgaf about chasing down any images from other platforms.

You don't have to go with metallic pink or anything user but SOME color would be nice.

>female titan
0/10 why not just wear all IB stuff (excluding helm since its exotic)

>Six-Shooter nodes
user they fixed that shit weeks ago

its just holidays so nobody is online
that user is just a faggot who can only complain

Does /dg/ have a discord or something?

Happy new year you cucks.

For what console

Happy new year to you my friend i hope destiny 2 improves so that we can all enjoy it throught the new year.

PC

Happy New year user

Happy New Year /dg/. My XBL sub runs out tomorrow so I'll finally be free from Destiny for 2018.

I don't believe you. Bungie would NEVER unnerf hunters. That's always been against company policy.

They buffed six shooter super time from 6 seconds to 8 seconds but nerfed sharpshooters super time from 12 seconds to 8 seconds.

Bungie giveth and Bungie taketh

Still don't have a hunter, though...

My Warlock

And my Titan.

>give strike bosses a knockback
>don't want people killing them too fast with shotguns and swords
>nerf shotgun and sword damage/ammo anyway
>put rally barricade in so you can spam rockets more than ever

Very horny Titan

What shader is that?

Its one of the Dawning ones, while it looks preety black in the webm its a quite dark purple.

I don't remember the name, it had warmth or something in it.

Well what the fuck will they add me then.

Chargedm90

I use to look pretty much exactly like this.
People weren't feeling the dots but I think it looks great.

>soylock
>future war clown
0/10

any one up for some competitive on ps4, need 2, message Rahunin

about to redo the whole thing just need one more winterfest piece

I feel like FWC is the only one that the ornament looks worse with.

>2017 was 30 years ago