Buffsuki Edition

Previous thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y
Orientation if you're from Youtube, Twitch, Tumblr etc:
pastebin.com/7ZFA1JuM

>Really? On New Years Eve (or Jan 1st)?
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/LN2wjTPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's start this thread off right

Your Doki, but the best friend you've ever had is in love with her too! How do you beat that guy?

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Just Monika.

First for Yuri continuously fucking you with no signs of stopping

this fag on the r/a/dio doesn't think natsuki is the best doki

>another thread to just completely skim over for the images after doing other more important things first because all the text is full of absolute faggotry

Just like /ksg/.

Your doki but she has this game she calls "sharkbait" where she ties you up and blindfolds you then walks around you with a running chainsaw!

first for tf2 engineer

i have no friends lol

Oh fuck this is a good one, bugger that's hard.
Probably either get my friend into pedophilia or self-harm to deflect attention. After helping him out of his obvious depression, of course.

Not even if it's like a really stealthy hug i'm unaware of? Where I get pulled back a bit?

The dokis but they have a club about Dwayne Johnson instead

Some people just have shit taste and cannot be helped

Remember, every day your Monika works hard to make it to 3-D. So do something to improve yourself for Monika every day for when that day comes.

So ddlc, how do you like your hot coco? Do you use mix or do you make it from scratch? What toppings do you like?

I love this meme

What would Monika in 3D be like?
A gatebox-esque AI?

Yuri adopts Natsuki and becomes her mama.

Under Mama Yuri's care, Buffsuki is born.

I hate hot coco. Cold chocolate milk is better. Coffee stomps both though

I like it with hot water, no milk.

Hello?

Dandy!

Second for Yuri treating you like a sex toy and using you to get off instead of cutting herself

We don't know. There's tons of things she could do. Translate her data into brain waves and transfer into a clone. Realty hop. Witch craft. Androids. It'll be a surprise!

I lucked out. My best friend ever is a woman. THREESOME!

what is this image, i know it represents sayori killing herself or something but why is it shown so much

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

Well there’s only one possible solution

>Joke's on you, I have no best friends!

>the best friend you've ever had is in love with her too!
He is. It's simple, I manipulate him into loving someone else.

POST SAYORI OR NATSUKI WHOLESOME FICS NOW

I can't even drink because my stomach condition is going to kill me fuck you cancer. Being sober and lonely is a fucking hell. I'll cry myself to sleep wishing to wake up in a better place.

Good night and happy new year /ddlc/
I hope you have a great new year

Please love the dokis if you lewd them and lewd the dokis if you love them.

I'll pray for you to have a great 2018, user.

The absolute madman.

>t. sub human who loves hot coco.
Graduate middle school please.

Is it possible to lewd Buffsuki?

Buffsuki lewds YOU

You aren't a good person

>he's never had real, homemade hot coco
You have a sad life

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!? YOU'RE DROWNING HER YOU SICK BASTARD!

t-that's glue right user

Shitty aim

I wonder what Sayori and Yoshi smell like haha

>not blood
Yuri would be disappointed with you.

I have. Still don't like it.

Your doki, but she is a kamikaze pilot, and wants to show her honour and devotion to the Emperor.
But still she loves you and now she comes to you to say goodbye.
Her takeoff is tomorrow.

>Ywn have Yuri bound and gag you while she milks your cock and ignores your post orgasm pleas to stop

Standing

I never had hot chocolate with milk, what are you going to do about it?

no matter what the rest of the general says I still respect you user

On the edge...

now do it to the other dokis, they all deserve your seed

Drug her drink so she doesn't have to go. Hope she forgives me.

Pitty you
You don't know what your missing

At least I could aim.

of infinity

For your reading pleasure, New Years with Monika: pastebin.com/LN2wjTPM

loli yuri

DON'T YOU DARE!

God dammit, user. As a fellow Yuribro, I must say save the public use fetishism for Act 2 Yuri.

>implying I have ever had a best friend
>implying the person I was closest to considering a friend is not a girl
I guess I have no one to fight here.

I love Yuri and we're going to get married!

Nice thread faggots

Why the fuck does that look so watery?

Legend.

I just want to let you all know that I'm naked
Thanks for your attention.

I don't know! It doesn't normally. Why does everyone always bring that up?

see a doctor monikabro

why
is it
so liquidy?

Fellas. Please. We need some wholesome Dokis up in here.

>Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle
Monika has GOOD TASTE

NOOOOO

nah you can just
you can just stop

Act 1 Yuri fantasizes about being covered in cum in front of all of /ddlc/!

We're concerned about your health, user.

Daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Because it's not normal
Mine's like fucking glue and opaque white

Either take a short break from fapping and/or take it slow whenever you are. Seriously, a few days off can help.
I never thought I'd say something like that to a person.

I'm proud of you user you fucking madman and I don't even like Yuri all that much

We meet at last you goddamn legend

Like the prophet once said.

My semen is a dull grey help me

She is the sun in my sky!

>Natsuki slowly opens the front door so as not to disturb her father in case he's asleep. She tip-toes into the entryway and closes the door behind her, careful not to let go of the handle until the door is fully shut.

>She slides off her shoes and pushes them to the corner where the shoe box once was. Now it, like much of the other furniture in the house, has become another space to store miscellaneous items.

>"I'm home." Natsuki says to herself. Looking into the living room, she notices her father's chair is empty and she lets out a gentle sigh of relief. She wades her way through the piles of garbage in the living room, though the desire path to her kitchen. Not every day can she find an excuse to bring baked goods into the club room, so she often goes home on an empty stomach.

>She opens the fridge, hoping it's been restocked since this morning, but to no luck. Little remains but some expired condiments and a few cases of beer. The freezer is no good, so she doesn't bother checking in there. The pantry proves bountiful however, and Natsuki is able to find a cup of ramen inside. She double-checks, as if not believing what's in front of her, and takes it.

>Natsuki leaves the kitchen and heads for the bathroom, where the only working faucet is. She fills the cup to the line inside and heads back to the microwave. She places the cup inside, starts the timer, and waits.

>There's a shuffling coming from the hallway. It grows louder and closer until Papa stumbles into the kitchen, rubbing sleep out of his eyes. His gaze passes right past Natsuki as he drags himself to the fridge and searches inside. Grabbing a beer off the shelf, he shuts the door and heads to the pantry.

>He says nothing as he opens the door, looks to the bottom shelf, and shuts it again. He only looks at Natsuki, who is frozen in the corner, and then to the microwave. It beeps.....

Thanks to those anons who told me to call 911
dying for doing too much coke on new years doesn't sound fun
they're on their way now

>Natsuki trembles as he walks closer before finally stopping just a few feet in front of her. He opens the microwave door, carefully pulls out the cup by the rim and places it on the counter. He turns to Natsuki and takes a step towards her.

>"Did you think this was yours?" he asks. His breath reeks of alcohol.

>Natsuki remains silent. She almost tries to wipe away a tear, but her hand barely moves before she stops herself.

>"Answer me."

>Natsuki squeaks at his orders. She doesn't know what answer he's looking for, so she slowly shakes her head.

>"So why was it in the microwave?"

>Natsuki collapses on the floor and covers her head with her hands. She braces for a fist as her voice wavers, "I w-was hungry..."

>Natsuki flinches as she imagines a fist slamming into her head. But nothing like that comes.

>She peaks out from behind the cover of her arms and sees her father, standing still with a forlorn look on his face. His eyes seem to be looking through her, but their focus shifts to her face. There is a long, sustained eye-contact between the two before he collapses to his knees.

>Papa wraps his arms around Natsuki. She's too stunned to hug him back. And for the first time, she hears him cry.

Your doki but she is a witch pursued relentlessly for the crime of existing and you are her knight

Thank you for the update user!

Nigga, I did that over a month ago. Learn the lore.

I promise that's not usual. I just picked the worst possible load to constantly publicize.

Hail and well met!

tell them doki doki literature club saved you

I hope you'll be alright, user. Update us whenever you come back.