wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14735844
ffrk.kongbakpao.com/event-150/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

corpsie!

>that OP
my sides

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

strawpoll.me/14735844

>1/11
>Weakest element, I have literally no Ice SBs
>This also means I have to use a XIII shitter
Fest was a fucking mistake, give me onion kid's banner already

This the corpsie general?

Got a link to OK's banner? I want to see what all the fuss is about

>The madman got it right right before the year ended
LMAO

>2018
>having 1 ticket

You disgusting whale

>complaining about a non dupe csb pull
fuck you

>hiding names
spineless pussy

ffrk.kongbakpao.com/event-150/

FOUR USBS, also OK's Legend Dive and his two USBs

>Corpse op instead of new years
I guess

I'm here to make you feel better about your pull, pal

You are failing yet again to get a meta joke

>joke
Just because I don't play your ape game doesn't mean I don't know you're too scared to let them see your BE name, ape.

>Zero Ice SBs
>Snow can't even contribute to the chain because he doesn't have access to ice skills
Fuck you too and happy new year

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>see this

Man. I really want to pull on this banner but I'd need BOTH rinoa bsb and csb to make it worth it. I can't do it

>I don't play BE let me open BE images and cry about them

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong and lewd with larsa.

Happy New Year Vaynefag, and may you pull three copies of his USB in RK and five copies of the man himself in BE in 2018.

>Being nice to someone that proceeds to shitpost these threads daily.

I will never understand this mentality, but happy new years to everyone! whatever makes you happy

Anyone play the VR FFXV fishing game? It looks sort of comfy and it's on sale.

>someone that proceeds to shitpost these threads daily.

Are you talking about every poster on this shit general?

Happy New Year's!

>playing Mobius Chapter 2 Hard mode
>enter the temple where you fight Lich
Oh God, it's happening again. I like how there's an extra scene at the beginning with Meia telling you how you can't change the past.

Happy new year /ffg/!

What are you doing this night?

>hiding the rank when the NRG is there
Darkwolf...

>it's on sale
what the fuck didn't it come out like last month

Thinking about pulling on BE

Thinking about Mommy!

Happy New Year! Gonna eat some pizza and watch a movie, then a bit of mobage before bed.

>no i edited into corpse
low quality

Playin Gunvolt, it's pretty fun.

contemplating the logistics of unironic suicide

Chain Blizzaga, Hailstorm, Valigarmanda, Snowspell Strike, and whatever other abilities that others can use to take advantage of the chain. Sucks that you'll have to wait for a while to get that ice monk ability, though.

I had five dupes on the banner so I'm really surprised that I managed to get one of the new relics in the first place. I also have Lenna's SSB & mini-shout unique that would see more use even in CMs compared to the burst. Command 1's instant curaja w/that mind buff is alright, I just have better options unfortunately.

Looks like the chain won't be on the next set of VIII banners, but Rinoa's USB will be there with BSB2. Ultra relic has non-restricted +ice on it, so that's cool

Play Gunvolt 2 and then choose Copen, you’ll have a better time

At least someone got the joke

Playing Eador

I'm getting there, it's the Striker Pack so I'm working my way towards it. I wanna finish the first beforehand, and that means getting the actual ending first.

Is Copen better in the sequel? Like he just seems kind of like a dick here spouting off religious lines.

Snow is a fuck up even in RK, it’s nice to see how faithful DeNA is to the source material

>ice monk ability
Oh
That would be useful

No, he did nothing wrong, and is not a degenerate at all much less one of the worst kinds; do not imply otherwise.

Happy New year to you too lad; thanks for the luck, I'll need every bit that I can get. I hope your pulls go well in 2017 too, provided you care enough about them to save bit for them.

drinking bad rum while trying to stave off exhaustion and find a suitable New year's image of the True Hero to post in celebration of the new year once it hits my area while this shitty BE event runs in the background. I have not yet been successful in the image endeavor. I hope your night is going better than mine.

Can we agree that Vaynefag is the best /ffg/ poster of this 2017?

Get ready for Machina, pham

But thats not me

>Snow
>Machina
PFFT, the real fuck up is Emperor

>My phone autocorrected 2018 to 2017 in context
Well I've never seen that before. Anyway to that user, I hope your pulls go well in 2018, and that they went well in 2017, again provided you put in the effort to save for them.

>people born in the year 2000 can post here now

Playing Type-0 english patch. Up to the point where there's a ceasefire.
My little brother keeps talking to me so I'm missing some of what they're saying.

Just kill him, man

Machina at least has a good chase and really decent Earth access with Spellblades. If you really want to use Earth in any fashion, you SHOULD be using Machina. Snow doesn't get a good skill to use until the next fest and he's still lacking the one reason I would use him, that being an Ice skill to work off all of his Ice.

This user though speaks the truth. Emperor literally has no idea what he wants to do. Pick a role, man, are you a breaker? A damage dealer? A dark mage? An Earth mage?

His gameplay is just way better than Gunvolt’s, nothing to do with his story

>Up to the point where there's a ceasefire

Hoo boy, you're in for a ride now.

Got my first EXP bonus RM, I noticed that the proc happens at the beggining of turn one, does S/L affect it at all?

It doesn't.

Fair enough, pretty excited then. I still need to finish the first and find all these damn jewel shards to actually get it over with.

Happy new year, /ffg/. I hope all of your pulls go well this year, provided you put in the effort to save for them.

>there are absolutely no good pictures of the True Hero celebrating or even having anything to do with new years'
Why? Why is there such a dearth of decent art of the True Hero?

>not drawing them yourself
where's your dedication?

Perhaps you could try your hand at creating art for him. Pale imitations they might be, at least it's something

>This user though speaks the truth. Emperor literally has no idea what he wants to do. Pick a role, man, are you a breaker? A damage dealer? A dark mage? An Earth mage?
Don't forget that he also gets EnWind but he has an earth Imperil, or something along those lines

You're welcome, and thanks! I'm gonna take a page from your books and try my best to hold off on any pulls until the banner I'm saving for arrives but I have the feeling it'll get tough at times, especially those 5 mythril for a guaranteed relic pulls for certain realms I'm lacking synergy for (or VII for a shot at Cloud USB). I don't think you'll need much luck though, especially in BE despite its shit rates. If I was able to get 12 copies of the 4* on Cloud's banner with what must be less than the stash you'll have, I'm sure you'll get your five Vaynes no problem.
Happy New Year!

Why is Bane holding a moogle that doesn’t belong in Ivalice?

I just pulled Nyx. Is he worth?

He's about to toss it out the door

Nope
>meanwhile, friend tracker keeps spamming Lilly's latest Roy
It's an unjust world

it said something lewd, baseless, and completely incorrect regarding vayne, probably

Starting off the new year right with espers
Why the fuck does kefka keep using physical attacks

While not the worst image that's been posted in this general, the sentiment does not capture new year's and thus isn't quite what I was looking for.

I have horrendous drawing skills, and while I have been trying to improve they are still nowhere near good enough to properly depict the True Hero and would only do him a disservice. I wish they were, but unfortunately I am still lacking in that regard.

Five mythril here and there probably won't hurt you if you're only going for one copy of a relic, but I'm going to need all of the help that I can get in both RK and BE. jewgle's shown he's willing to fuck my luck over in RK and the True Hero shares the 4* rates on his banner in BE with goddamned Drace of all people, so my case is worse than yours.
I wish you luck anyways, and thank you for your well wishes.

cater

You're welcome, and thanks again.
>and the True Hero shares the 4* rates on his banner in BE with goddamned Drace of all people
wew lad, sounds like bunny LMR all over again. At least it's not Ashe :^) I felt your pain there the other day when I kept getting dupes of the lmr I didn't want. Seriously though, the chances of that kind of debacle happening a second time in someone's life are astronomically low.

What is wrong with Drace? All she wanted was to protect Larsa

>Those fucking rabbit relics
Please don't remind me, the flashbacks produce rage and frustration on their own.
>At least it's not Ashe
You're right, it could definitely be worse; Ashe could be the one to worsen my chances at a perfect team, or I suppose gabranth could have contributed even more towards removing my chances, but it's only Drace. Still, I can already feel my rage from having a gold turn out to be that moron instead of the True Hero, and it's not a good kind of anger. At least a dupe LMR is good synergy (I use the rabbit's 8* LMR all the time, if never on her); I have no idea what I'd ever use multiple draces for.

Drace was a goddamned moron who couldn't accurately judge anything, from her own abilities to the opinions of her peers to the situation in general. Had she actually wanted to protect Larsa and had some base level of intelligence she would have helped remove the Senate, not attempt to keep them in power while simultaneously removing the number one barrier to their harm of him.

(me)

Also goodnight /ffg/, may your new year be as your pulls: worth as much as the effort that you put into it.

>At least a dupe LMR is good synergy (I use the rabbit's 8* LMR all the time, if never on her); I have no idea what I'd ever use multiple draces for.
Well, it's sort of like the Fran LMR situation you've got: Drace's TMR is a pretty good +mag sword for your Fryevia if you haven't lucked into a Sylvia. Night

Post your work!

Does anyone want to do a x11 draw at midnight to gauge how our luck will be for the new year?

Too scared to do an 11, but I'll do a daily pull

Can't afford it, plus it's already 2018 in most places. If you decide to do it though, good luck!

Just do it during the daily reset if anything. 12AM is different depending on time zones.

I remember my first pull of the year being WKN last year, a daily pull from blue to gold to rainbow.
May my pulls this year be better

I did a single pull. Dupe.

I actually would love to, but this banner is just not the one to do it on for me. I have so many dupes and both my lightning and ice are the 2 magicites I can actually sub-30.
If only the terra event was out, there is a lot of stuff i want on that one.

Pretty sure he meant RK draw, though BE has those too technically

IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE YOUR DAILY
DO IT RIGHT NOW
FUCKING
/PULLWITHME/
FAGGOTS

HAPPY NEW YEAR

reset is in 2 hours though

This, my banner is the next one. Going all in for those dark and Holy chains, and if I can get away with it the rest is going to Garlands event.

With all the stuff coming in 2018, I think I'm gonna stop doing dailies altogether. At the end of January I'll report back and see just how generous this game is with lapis.

>/PULLWITHME/
>2 hours early
retard

>scared of Trying the rebirth dungeons because I feel Im not good enough and I am way behind motes and stuff
>try anyways and beat four of them
Thank God for the Zack + Cloud combo

>finally get around to all these 1 stamina fights for the fest
>valigarmanda
>chadarnook
what monster designed these abominations

Precious lil' ones

>play on FFXI private server
>things go fine for a while, as good as you can expect for private servers
>admins suddenly disappear
>problems begin to arise in the servers that no one is around to fix
>one month from disappearance, server goes offline for a full day
>New Year's Eve and one admin finally shows up, only to announce the server is being shut down

Welp.

I can't wait for the first pull of the year, if I get a gilbert i'm literally selling all my 5*s and uninstalling BE

is the exp egg worth getting? or should i just spend it all on pots

It's pretty useless but it's not that expensive, so it's up to you. Realistically most of your EXP will be from Cactuar (which re unaffected by EXP boosts) but if you need to quick-level something and have no Cactuar EXP boosts are nice.

I'm not even new
Chadarnook was an asshole the first time as well, he's just annoying

Valigarmanda was just straight bullshit, even stop resist accessories didn't stop any of his stops. If I didn't have the means to just blow him up as soon as it wore off after I left and brought mind breakdown it probably would have been RNG bs

I fucked up and all my family went to bed without talking to each other so now I'm doing drunk dailies.