/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Your new heroic waifu edition.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Here's to a brand new year to Midnafriends and everyone else

>yfw 2018 will have absolutely nothing new for the Zelda series
I hope you've stocked up lads, the famine begins now

>no new years edition
gays are the worst

Seconded, faggots are shit. Also, Happy New Year!

>still obsessed

is it weird if I like to cook up the durians into fruitcakes or other hearty ingredients into some form of recipe because just cooking them by themselves is boring.

tfw never have enough goat butter, milk, or sugar

Happy new year, user.

Obsessed? Nah

I was making a thread with but couldn't get a captcha I liked

if you aren't at least a little gay you are on the wrong website. Veeky Forums is a very gay website desu wa

Sure, faggot; whatever you say.

I was also going to make a new one, but had to do something else.

Is there an actual guide to get this outfit?
Any video of this playable?
This is so frustrating.

>your favorite LoZ characters live in a (mostly) Western-style world
>but they are Japanese creations
abstractkindoffeel.jpg

>Hateno, a town based on European culture, grows rice instead of wheat

I have to stop myself from just shoving the most optimal foods into Link's mouth
He's a good boy who deserves dishes made with care

>He's a good boy
he dindu nuffin

Kakriko is east of Hyrule, and swarming with ninja.

That's why I qualified my statement with "mostly". Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, huh retard?

He's a girl now. On some level, maybe he always has been.

He shouldn't have gone and visited Tumblr.

Who put sand in your vagina?

>imblying
You might not get snarky replies if you learned to read and comprehend properly, user.

If you didn't want any replies, you didn't need to make any post at all.

Reminder that Breath of the Wild is in the downfall timeline.

I'm going to bed now. Happy New Year, /lozg/! Your New Year's resolution: stop being gay.

Seems probable, unless there is deeper meaning to that journal entry about Ruto.

but i like being gay

It's a DLC outfit, dude.

Is Zelda your favorite franchise lozg?

>stop being gay.
Never.

Reminder that the timeline is dumb.

I'm sorry they didn't pick your timeline for the book.

Have a good night. May you dream of Link's embarrassing vai tan-lines.

There's no footage it actually being played. not even a screenshot. Was it unreleased?

It was a pre-order DLC for Club Nintendo users, I don't think a lot of people got it.

>/lozg/ says not to do Master Mode for first playthrough
>do it anyway
>get one-shot at close range by a bokoblin with any real weapon
>get one-shot by some lookout who saw me a mile away
>can't help cute girls with monsters because more than one is impossible to deal with

I told you so

When I was young, I would try to show my older brother games like Wolfenstein3d and Doom. He spent the whole time blindly pressing his face against walls and wondering why he is being shot in the sides. I have to imagine you play the same way as him, because it really isn't hard to avoid being seen if you try even the smallest amount.

I took a screenshot just for you. I hope the 3DS version is okay.

Hmph, some legendary hero you are.

Zelda is no doubt very disappointed in you.

This is actually nice. Was it available on Wii U?
actually an artfag that needs 360 reference of HW WW Ganondorf, and possibly want to rip the 3D model if I have the data file, preferably the high res Wii U version (3DS is fine as well). Since I don't have the cash when it was out, so a bit late into the party
Thank you user.

According to what info I can find on the Koei Wiki, it was only available on the 3DS version, as a bonus for Pre-Purchasing all the DLC. It specifically notes that Pre-Purchasing the DLC on the Wii U version doesn't include the costume.

That's unfortunate. *sigh*
>pic is the only results I found.
they don't even show his back design.
this is so frustrating in the new year 2018

Gimme a sec, I gotchu

Is there some kind of Japanese New Years tradition with dogs

2018 is the year of the dog, user.

Yeah, with rice and several sauces.

Forgot to attach the image. A wonderful start.
1/4

2/4

>148kb image
>connection error
What's your deal, Veeky Forums?
3/4

4/4
That's it!

Damn, this is a good looking outfit. Shame it isn't in the WiiU version. Maybe the Switch version will have it.

user! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Burning away my winter vacation playing Breath of the Wild. Yiga being able to one shot through fairies is bullshit, but the game is fucking addicting nonetheless. I tanked all of Naboris' lightning bolts instead of staying in the tiny little protection circle like a little bitch. Also, Mipha best waifu?

Holy shit, suddenly I have a mighty need.

>tfw you realize that the highest possible armor rating is the same as Link's HP with 28 hearts

No, this is great. Why eat mighty simmered fruit when you can have MIGHTY MILK!

That's a funny way to spell convergence

This isn't Zelda but it's Zelda lite so I need to ask if you guys can help me with this puzzle. I need to match the stones and I can only assume it's against the designs on the walls but nothing I try seems to work

Well it's definitely in my top 5. Weather it's number 1 or not depends on the current mood and the state of the series. I haven't been this happy to be a Zelda fan in a long time.

It certainly wasn't my favorite franchise between the years 2007 and 2011. But right now, yeah it's probably up there.

Nope I have no favourite. Whatever is interesting I'll give a try if I can afford it, enough people recommend it and it meets some of my preferences in games

BOTW starts out tough and gets piss easy.

Master Mode starts out fucking brutal and becomes relatively well balanced.

My advice, don't fight more than one if you don't have to, but if you feel like you can't resist, cheese it with bombs.

throw a round bomb, detonate, and then immediately switch to a square bomb to negate the charge time. Because you NEED to keep the pressure on enemies in Master Mode until you get weapons that are worth something.

Akalla Great Fairy is best fairy

it's gonna be futashit isn't it?

Wrong

>between 2007 and 2011

I'm not sobert atm so I think I may have said this wrong.

I haven't been a very happy Zelda fan between the years of 2006 and 2013. That's like 8 yerars of not liking what I used to.

It isn't but we only got 2 pages and no hope of more

ugh why did you choose a picture where the lighting makes her look like those cockroach aliens from that one anime

Take a better one then

Why would I take a screenshot of worst fairy when Mija exists. That dark skinned one isn't even in a memorable location.

I can't help but think they were going for Fairies in all the colours of the various human races (Hylian, Sheikah, Gerudo and whatever the people of Lurellin and other dark skinned Hylians are) in Hyrule but then changed their mind mid way.

Those are just the shades in Mii maker, which coincidentally, is how Nintendo designed all the incidental characters.

If you look closely at any minor hylian character, it's way too obvious they were made with a souped up version of Mii maker.

Better question is why Nintendo decided to keep using the shitty version of mii maker for their "avatar" system on the Switch when this new thing exists.

I refuse to believe this is a Mii

Don't know what to tell you bro.

I recognize those lips and the freckle marks from Mii maker.

I'm not saying it's mii maker, i'm saying it's a souped up version of mii maker.

Play around in mii maker for a while, then roam hyrule and closely examine the face of incidental hylians. Soon the truth will become clear.

I can't get Riju to give me the Thunder Helm quest for some reason. I've calmed Naboris. Are there any other triggers?

Approach the Helm and try and take it

I think Master Mode could have done with a few tweaks. Golden enemies are great, I like that they actually pose a threat to endgame-level Link. Silver enemies just die way too quickly to a standard Barbarian armor + Savage Lynel Crusher loadout. 84 armor makes even Silver Lynels deal no damage.

Regen sucks though. I'd change it so that only bosses and minibosses regen HP. It's a really good change for stuff like Calamity Ganon, Fireblight, Moldugas, etc. but it makes dealing with groups of Bokoblins, Moblins, and Lizalfos too fiddly for my liking.

wtf are you doing to have so many crushers in master mode?

>only bosses should have regen

Don't you ever say that to me again. I feel like minor enemies with regen are fine, but fuck bosses, especially the DLC2 bosses. They have too many options to recover. Time wasting faggots.

I am going to marry Riju!

I'm farming gold lynels. What else?

I like regen on bosses. It makes Calamity Ganon an actual threat, easy bosses such as Fireblight get a fighting chance, and I love that Waterblight can actually be challenging.

Meanwhile, I'm fighting a group of normal enemies, try to focus one, get knocked down, and it runs away to recover all its HP while I'm distracted. I know there are better, smarter ways to deal with groups, but sometimes I just want the quick steamroll, y'know?

It's going to require a lot more than simply hanging around the city to do that. Have you slain any Molduga, foiled any Yiga plots, one the trust of the whole town or anything noteworthy

>best sword is in the final dungeon
>no other fights after you get the sword
>said dungeon has a special mask to fight the boss
>final boss has a special mask to fight the boss
What can I even use this on?

I want a large top down Zelda which features more than Kakariko village and Hyrule Castle and has more than 1 representative of each race and a decent story

So you can move those stones? The two solutions i have is pushing each stone to the corresponding desigh, if the design was seen from the front like on the stones.
Or sort them with the same rules in the order the designs are seen, either from left to right or clockwise along the wall.

you can spin the stones to make them match the designs which will be located somewhere very near around the area you're in. I've spun them into every configuration I can think of and none of them seem to be the answer

But the designs on the stones are always seen from the front?

Try imagining what the wall designs look like if they were all on the back wall, then spin the stones so that the designs are in order from left to right (west-south-north-east) or clockwise from the chest.
Barring that, it may be a puzzle with an external cipher. Look around, see if you can't find a stone with the proper combination written on it.

Alternatively, spin the stones until the design on the stone faces the wall with the same design.

Still no joy

Maybe we could try taking it at face value.
Going by where the spiral tail points, try left-right-down-down, left-to-right.
Or, hey...i got another idea. How many strands of grass are under the northmost wall design? Maybe count out the grass under each design and try setting the stones to given designs in ascending order of grass count.
Which would be West-6, South-7, East-8 and however many North has.

I got mad after trying it in reverse that I just threw swords beams all over and it worked. Hopefully the reward is good