/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

IQest Edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

stoney.sb.org/eno/oblique.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WcMTPgvS3fo
youtube.com/watch?v=l1eO21ZFOJs&t=496s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this game tortures me but I keep coming back

>Battleeye still hasn't benned those using the new esp hack

FeelsGoodMan

it will soon user, it will soon

i want to give IQ sexy feet a big new years kiss!

but user, that's degeneracy

theres no rules in love and war!

IQ is an IQT

more like an IQThot

>Plat elo
>Caveira in every fucking game.
>Every fucking round

So is she getting nerfed soon, or will she continue to be the best op

>when you peek the enemy team and you get an ace 5 seconds after the match starts

>when you get an ace without realizing it

>complaining about cav in 2018

>respond to someone who got carried to plat in 2018

>first thread of 2018 is dedicated to undisputed best girl
yassss foot goddess

>2018
Here we go.
I legit completely forgot about newyears

>win game
>rank up
>lose game
>derank

Working as intended? The pastebin doesn't cover it.

what is that even supposed to spell

>carried
its a silver flat out lying about his rank

>this kills the incel

What happened to her being the butt goddess?

why would incels be against ela?

Has anybody redrawn Serval-chan leaning as an operator yet?

>the artist will almost certainly leave it in this awful, poppy blocked version and declare it "finished"

I hate it.

green hair and tactical yoga pants ruin the incels male power fantasy.
it also doesn't help that incels play anchor and cuck support roles while Ela is the best roamer on defence so they keep getting killed by her.

Diamond player here

In order to become a better operator, you have to construct a thesis for your approaching strategy. I personally recommend using Oblique Strategies, a set of cards created by Brian Eno and Peter Schmidt to expand your tactical repertoire and engage the opponents in ways that are completely foreign to them and to you.

stoney.sb.org/eno/oblique.html

I've almost got 25k rubles. Which DLC should I buy? I don't own any yet, just all vanilla ops

just have fun

Hibana

get whatever interests you the most, dont mind the autistis yelling hibana/mira if you dont plan on playing them anyway.
just dont buy ying/capitao.

how'd they fuck capitao?

Ok thanks, I was thinking Zofia

basically just nerfed everything about him, numbers-wise and also nerfed him by removing his frag grenades

zofia's primaries are a lot of fun to use and she's never a bad pick, would recommend buying her to anybody

you wanna win tier:
hibana, valk, mira, ela, zofia
you wanna have fun tier:
everyone else
save them for last tier:
capitao and ying

the female hostage is the cutest girl in the game
snuggle up close to her with your drone

worst AR on attack, no more frags.
hes usable since his gadget is still really strong but operators with shitty guns and unfun to play in general.
which is why ying and capi have such a low pick rate.

>operators with shitty guns and unfun to play in general
you only need one shot from any gun on any op I don't see the problem

Why in the world i can't select a region or a server? 100ms isn't exactly good.

ok then imagine a gun with one bullet and compare that gun to one with 200

they should be equal right? because you only need one bullet per kill

Speaking of guns, why do the Brazilians get the iconic American (Italian) handgun?

fucking aussies

haha epic bro, the para308 is just as good as the R4C.

Runouts and spawn peeks are bad for the spirit of the game

just admit you're bad

dude just git gud lul

this but unironically

Taurus is a BR company, the design is so rugged it's hard for even them to fuck up (jams will result from bad magazines almost always), and we don't have Italian operators yet.
As for Americans not having it, it's because we don't have Army special forces yet. Marines meme around with their .45s, and SEALs should be memeing around with their Sigs, but instead they're overmemed and confirm we will never get Israeli ops.

>get interrogated by cav
>

no, they are high risk plays that are sometimes the only way to win on certain sites.
the game begins the moment you spawn, if you cant be bothered to check windows or drone runouts you get punished.

No, Seals should have gotten MK.23s

Why do shotguns have to suck so much in this game?

>Taurus is a BR company
wh-what do they have to do with Beretta's M9?

>being so bad you need the shotgun crutch
try shields, they might be right up your alley.

>why do Brazilian get
Because Taurus is licensed to make a version of the 92FS
>M9
This is not a company designation.

>the design is so rugged it's hard for even them to fuck up (jams will result from bad magazines almost always)

>the only way to win on certain sites
you shouldn't be defending spawn peeks at this point in the argument, you should be attacking Ubisoft's shit level design

this logic never works because of how much more rewarding they are than risky
it really depends on the situation whether or not they're justifiable as a valid strategy that the game should "revolve" around

certain times they only add to the skill ceiling

others they only reward the retards who forget that they game is actually supposed to be focused on defending

but there's no real way to arbitrarily define what's fine and isn't, as well as being incredibly subjective
there's no real way to balance or adjust for it so we just gotta deal with it

Go ahead. Make it jam from the slide action.

happy new years

REGRET

WILL BE YOUR LEGACY

Itches my noggins as to why certain operators are still not buffed but Ela's smg recoil nerf was reverted in WN.

but i am because thats how you remedy the shit site situation as a player, the same way im gonna defend quick lean and dropshotting.
not using the tools available to you because shitter mcgee says it isnt fair because he cant press more than 2 buttons at once is retarded.
theres absolutely nothing wrong with runouts and spawnpeeking, these are not exploits like spawnkilling and vault glitching that give you an unfair advantage.

if some troglodyte is sitting outside tunnelvisioned into a window with no care in the world he deserves to get domed by a bandit jumping out the window next to him.

Meanwhile people are crying the devs are removing and reworking on maps

answer me this

do you think spawn peeking is a dumb enough tactic that it is not frequently used in diamond ranked games?

>deliberately handicapping yourself is now a crutch
>implying you'll never need to open up walls and floors
Huh? Are you stupid or something?

peeking in the sense that theres a dude at a window waiting for someone to walk by?
rare, every spawnpeek window already gets prefired when you pass it regardless.
runouts?
pretty common on some sites but thats to be expected when you reach a good level of game knowledge and realize that jacking off with rook behind the bomb wont win you the game when you are getting picked off like fish in a barrel.

I am fucking garbage thus far.

This, basically.
You shouldn't be blindly rushing the building in the first 5 seconds anyways, and you should be watching common runout locations and not be sitting outside the building in the same spot forever so bandit can jump around a corner and bitchslap you for being a shitter.
Basically, git gud, attackers have the range advantage so you should kill spawnpeekers almost every time.

pumps are great for site construction, the guy was bitching about how he cant hipfire 1 shot people 20 meters away.

in games where shotguns are good for killing people they are exclusively a shitters weapon of choise, see niggerfield 1/battlefield 4.

It's not a Taurus. It's an old ass Beretta 92.

>rare, every spawnpeek window already gets prefired when you pass it regardless.
>rare
youtube.com/watch?v=WcMTPgvS3fo
Very first video I could find of a full diamond game

In the very first minute
>someone is spawn peeking on the south side

>Its a "peaked by an Ela camping on point" episode

Fair enough point.
Shotguns are okay where they're at now as weapons, mostly good for point defense and jumping people in really close quarters maps (which aren't really in ranked anymore)

>peak
I should start filtering posts with this word

>diamond game
>posts macie playing with his carried gold subs
cant make this shit up, atleast know who and what you are linking.

taurus's factory is an old beretta one after beretta moved out when their contract was completed producing arms for BR military

What's the counter play to this?

Holy shit guys they found some of the zombie animations inside the white noise patch notes!

So I did the 2 New Years challenges and collected the rewards but I don't have the charms available in my owned charms. I don't understand

But BOPE's pistol is Italian made.

How do you guys deal with having a holographic sight on shotguns and SMGs? It's so obnoxious and intrusive, goddamn.

yeah cause beretta had a contract with their military

hah

Not for this specific version.

do not fall for the holographic sight meme
reflex is where its at
nigga i dont know then

BROOOOOTHEEEEER, IT'S BEEN TOO LONG.

BOPE has Taurus-made Berettas, what the fuck are you talking about?

was the recent banwave to get rid of these motherfuckers?

restart the game and they should be there

Thanks. Kinda weird to have to restart for that

>implying thats hacking
how new r u?
unless he did that on a on a consistent basis these kind of things are pretty common in siege.

>ever making webm in 1080p
stop it

Shitters use shotguns as a crutch because they feel entitled to the one-hit body shot, hip-fire fluke, the only thing less talented than a lucky headshot.
Don't get me wrong though, nothing is as pathetic as an Ash/Ela dropshot main with their no recoil ARs

macie is the only diamond in that game bruv

my bad, ill just go to the very next full game video

youtube.com/watch?v=l1eO21ZFOJs&t=496s

where a guy dies in the first 15 seconds of the first round. There are now two (2) diamonds unless you can point me to another channel that has more available full games.

How the fuck does Ubisoft track accuracy in this game?
Why am I looking at people's statistics that say they've fired a pistol 75 times, yet landed 1279 shots? Why does it say this person has 73% accuracy for SMGs and 83% accuracy with ARs, when they only have 1 W/L and 1 K/D overall?

Happy New Years bros from the hella cool state of California

2018 dumbass