/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

Absolute Horror Edition

*****NEW TO THE GAME? RETURN AFTER LONG ABSENCE?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you play a T6 ship).

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/ec862KsG
pastebin.com/6evJAyns

>0.6.15 update
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-0615-let-it-snow/

>0.7.0 PT
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt070/

>Battle of the North Cape Collection
worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/north-cape-collect/

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel" (by Varzov)
NA Channel: Search for "Veeky Forums" (by antibullyranger)
SEA Channel: "Veeky Forums"

>Clans
[HOTEL] & [KUMA] on EU - Get into in game Veeky Forums chat and ask there
[BOTES] on SEA - Contact Benlisquare or a recruiter
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact JakeNS

reminder [HOTEL] EU only got six Stalingrad flags

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XuC6kc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_cruiser_Raimondo_Montecuccoli
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

makes me go reee more than detonations

that camo is hideous. He is trash at art. Diamond inside diamond is F-grade design.

3rd for umidoori

Happy New Years, you faggots! 31 minutes to go!

How does it feel to still be in 2017 when the rest of the world is already 1 day in to 2018?

I hope im not going to regret buying this

why do people like this dude again? why is he allowed to make this trash?

Should I?

Just follow your heart user.

>Renowned mecha designer and illustrator in Japan
>Kii's camo is kind of love or hate
>this Roma is abomination though
Just ask WG. It's the one who made the decision.

yes

So besides AA, hydro and torpedoes, is there any major difference between Bismarck and Tirpitz?

Not having torpedo is quite a major difference

Ravioli Ravioli, somebody is going to rape umidoori

Its not rape if pupils are heart shaped

Add me to the discord

W-What?

Kys insufferable SEA cunts

Say something cute!

discord.gg/XuC6kc

Not this one, the clan one

You'd have to be a bit more specific than that.

Couldn't you ask in clan chat for that?

You're very, very rude.

Wtf are we dead now?

I havent played in ~2 years, is it worth finishing my Ibuki grind for the Zao or has power creep rendered it obsolete already?

>when you're in a BB on low HP and a DD is slowly murdering you to death with HE

Hey, where are my EU crates that we won, Mr NA nice guy.

>when you're in a DD slowly bullying a BB to death with HE

What are the chances this will be the tier 5 Italian CL?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_cruiser_Raimondo_Montecuccoli

The Kirov was directly based off of it (Kirov is an Italian design). It has better belt armor, 60mm+25mm internal belt vs 50mm, (the Duca D'Aosta has a 70mm+30mm belt) but only 4x2 6" guns and 2x2 torpedoes. The Duca D'Aosta is better in every way and at tier 6 as a premium so I doubt they would make it the researchable tier 6?

K-kys Jake!

I m-mean it!

qt

Zao is heavily powercrept, as are all the Japanese high tiers, but she still has a place in the game as a long range firespammer. Shit like that really doesn't win games but it does let you pad your average damage.

If you want a meta CA line you should go for Des Memes, Moskva or the shitter's choice - EZ mode Hitlerburg.

but Zao has OP crowdcontrol

>crowdcontrol
holy shit I remember this argument

I changed my mind after I found out the EU discord is full of redditors, gave all the gifts to NA instead.

What is the Myoko even good at anymore? Every time I'm in it I think "I could be doing better in my Algiers" other than it's destroyer like torps

Wait, this isn't the naval base port is it?

my only gripe with that ship is the turret turn time, overall its still a solid ship

If I'm bad at video games, how do become a master at _____?

Whenever Umidoori yells at me for making mistakes, I become better at videogames. You should give it a try.

But Myoko has ten (10!) guns, whereas Algerie gets 8.

Become autistic

Today I will remind them.

Sure, but it takes forever to rotate the turrets, the firing time is pathetically slow and the torp angles are awkward, with you having to be nearly completely broadside or already running away. It's a lot of guns but it's unwieldy and awkward. On top of it, the Myoko has a fairly vanilla choice of consumables, with no smoke, heal, or speed boost.

Eh, it's just another example of powercreep making Japanese ships useless. It isn't bad, but other ships do everything it does better.

That's basically what I feel every time I take it out for a spin. It sort of feels like the whole early-to mid tier Japanese cruisers has been left in the dust. They're no longer good at anything in particular which isn't bad, the problem is when they're consistently worse than other ships of the same class and tier. WG should probably have a look at trying to rebalance them but, lol WG BALANS, like that's ever going to happen

FRENCH BB WHEN

I love my Richelieu secondary build

>that camo
COS'È QUELLA MERDA DIOCANE?

hello hello

Japanese ships have received very few meaningful buffs in their lifetime in the game - probably because they don’t have the rabid fan base of boomers that the US ships have. I wouldn’t hold out much hope for a buff.

Atlanta is

è nammerda per giappofroci

>was being chased by two DDs as a BB
>couldn't land more than a couple shots on either of them as they juked
>ran halfway around the map from them until eventually my secondary armament killed them
>team laughed at me for asking them to help me
>team laughed at me again for missing

>106 battles
>42% win rate
How do I git gud quicker?

You start analyzing the battle

stay at T5 max for a while longer by starting a new line of ships to grind.

>was in gangut
>pretty much solo fought 3 DDs swarming my ass, bunch of torp bombers above
>dodged waves after waves of torp walls, only took 4 plane torps
>actually managed to take out 2 DDs and another cruiser, the other one got away
>somehow team still lost because they all got killed on the other side of the map

>grinding through that piece of shit Myogi
>encounter 2 CAs and 2 BBs
>let them chase me around the map, fire back, dodge as best as I can and pray to the RNG
>team manages to get completly rekt with superior numbers while I stay alive
>some retard calles me a coward literally 15 seconds before I get finally sunk

>10k dubs from crates
>CVncer daily mission
>Atlanta removed from the shop

Time for an anonymous discussion.

Do you feel happy to be in BOTES? I care about winning like most people do, but our fat autistic leader and his two lackeys pisses me off because whenever we lose, it's because "we're pretending to be bad".

how potent?

I hear that they're all reddit too. You should wait until the first day of the next season of CW and form a new clan, for oldfags only. Nothing will stand in your way!

I've heard they're all 9gag

>CVncer daily mission
>40 CVs in the queue
I just play my Hosho once and go to bed.

>I'm not Reddit!!! But let's pretend we are haha!!

Pack your shit and leave, I'm genuinely curious though, did you have a single friend before you showed up on /wowsg/?

you should go back to r3ddit, haruna

>it's an Abru and Raptor team up to make /wowsg/ their safe space episode

imagine being so autistic you delete your deviantart and reddit account when people get annoyed by your autism

It's pretty funny that you of all people say that. Especially when you left the /wowsg/ Discord server and came back because no other community would tolerate your rampant autism and you desperately need attention because daddy and mommy didn't give it to you as a child. Well, they gave you plenty of beatings which is evident by your mental gymnastics so there's that.

Now remind me, who's pushing for a safe space? The little autistic baguette in Sperg_Kai_Ni's safe space in the /wowsg/ Discord server or two random people that "supposedly wants a safe space" when nothing they've said or done suggests it? Let's see if you, HP_Lovesauce, can answer this very simple and basic question but since it's you, you'll most likely dodge it because that's what you do whenever you run into a dead-end which you seem to do quite often.

someone should make a list with the boatfuckers role so that we can finally get a good look on the amount of shitposters that's ruined this general

why is hp complaining about safe spaces when he's in one and constantly shitposts about others? is he retarded

roma or musashi?tomorrow is the last day for me to get that free exp discount.
i can get roma hideous camo for credit but since roma can bounce yammy shells if angled.

>namecalling
You are so pathetic

ESL lessons are two boards down

i don't play ESL pro league gaming user.
answer the question.

Okay, first you have position to be demanding. Second: Learn how to type proper.

>proceeds to sperg out about a literally who shitposter
Fuck off F22xLincler.

Shit. You are not in position to be demanding*

>2 ESL's arguing with each other

even english teachers can make mistakes.
so,are you going to answer the question or continue moving the goalpost?i can see the mistakes i did,nothing major to make people confused except you.
musashi or roma?

why are you complaining about namecalling when you're constantly whining about raptor and abru, you are so pathetic, hp

>but since roma can bounce yammy shells if angled.
what? this isn't even a question

Ah yes, one of HP's method to avoid answering a question which is to call everything and everyone "autistic" or a "sperg".

You see, when HP keeps bitching about the same people, it's not sperging. But when someone calls HP out for his rampant autism, that someone is sperging. Kill yourself already, you pathetic worm.

the only one sperging out is you, lovesauce

it's not a question,yes,i was just pointing a fact.
the question is above.

>everyone is HP
I hate reruns, kys HP.

>quickly join the same voice group with hp
>can hear him smashing his keyboard
>immediately leave

lmao he's seriously choking, you guys are bullying him too hard desu, sure he's a fucking idiot and annoying piece of shit, but let it go lads. he might actually kill himself because he starved himself to death when /wtg/ banned him from the ts3 server

>the only one who cares about Raptor and Abru is HP_Lovesauce
>the only one crying about Abru because he blocked HP_Lovesauce is HP_Lovesauce
>the only one dumb enough to say the same stupid shit he says in the Discord server in the thread is HP_Lovesauce

yeah it's not you, got it.must be a coincidence the rampant autism shows up in the thread whenever you pop up as online on discord too, haha

I just don't know why you even mentioned it then, all BBs can bounce Yamato shells when angled.
Just get whichever you think you'll have more fun in, the Roma has worse matchmaking but is a lot cheaper unless you have a big stock of free XP already. You know basically what to expect with T9/10 BBs already for the gameplay and MM, so you're the only one that knows if you'll enjoy the T9.

it's cute of you to say, considering you always accuse everyone to be raptor or abru. get a life

Shitposting about the discord and shitty personalities is what's killed this thread. No wonder nobody comes here anymore except the dramafags.

the fun argument is valid.
920k of free exp is still too high but i will see what i can do about it.
thanks user.

>Shitposting about the discord and shitty personalities is what's killed this thread

The thread died a long time ago, around the time when Haruna and his cronies sperged about Anumati and Wave in early 2016, and that's before Discord was even a thing.

They can make mistakes. You just can't type in english proper.

When did HP get banned? He just left to shitpost with punpun last I checked.

Is that why you fill up every thread for the last few months with the same posting about the same people while claiming nobody ever says anything?

ok hp, u didn't get banned. Dont starve urself to death now

where are the mistakes?