pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IPZoZ9OOU8Aj8jyD_TtubhFkY7ZtNzVd3vv1Hn-vEc8/htmlview#
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vJiQkqRXzMv7EWjDl1HpN3sy5n2fkfSa84necyCGDG4/edit#gid=1044923413
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Happy New Years, /feg/!

Let's get my wife her third gauntlet win

Mommy on suicidewatch

quite a gimmicky boss fight, the ost is nice though

What are you talking about? Alfonso is not in the gauntlet.

Where were all of these Azurafags BEFORE the gauntlet? Everyone was just shitting on her before, but now /feg/ likes her?

What should her special be now that Heavy Blade seal is a thing?

Perfect

Chrombros ww@

>Every rando on team Ryoma so far has been an unmerged infantry sword
I do not like this.

i can see your pantsu slut

Reminder to get ready for the Voting Gauntlet by telling /feg/ who you're voting for so we can all judge your terrible taste.

goo gl/forms/WRoeK5l6No1L9sFA3

Here's a link directly to the chart with the results:
docs google com/spreadsheets/d/1vJiQkqRXzMv7EWjDl1HpN3sy5n2fkfSa84necyCGDG4/edit?usp=sharing

Don't worry if it looks weird, I'll be autistically checking it all night and periodically over the next few days and fixing anything that looks weird.

If you have a Friend Code that starts with 0, put a ' before it so that it'll output properly onto the sheet.

Galeforce

Team Cumilla!

I am new to this who do I use?

Check the doc buddy

What the fuck is Soren doing with Tharja?

/feg/ only likes her because they hate Camilla and mommyfags more

>finally get a good IV Sheena to replace my bad one
>get around to giving her better skills and a Slaying Axe+
>get +spd -HP Amelia
>already have Hector

now what

I'm here user!

Does Azura have the most beautiful design in the entire series? She's just the right mixture of elegant, mysterious, alluring, and seductive. Kissing Azura's dainty lips! I love Azura! I want to marry Azura and have 4 kids with her!

Reminder to find people on your team from /feg/ here: docs google com/spreadsheets/d/1vJiQkqRXzMv7EWjDl1HpN3sy5n2fkfSa84necyCGDG4/edit?usp=sharing

If for some reason you're not already on the list, you can add yourself here: goo gl/forms/DhGY3NsBVz2i3USi2

There will be an updated version for each round, so don't y'all worry yourselves about that.

Happy Gauntleting!

So now that we know how much more popular Azura is than Camilla, will IS finally see that too and stop forcing her down our throats?

Literally anytime someone even mentions her name here those same triggered shitposters derail the board so hard, so why would I? I'd rather not deal with their autism.

is there any art of water and mommy together

lyn and ike

Any level 1 while having level 40+ friends, but make sure the first hero in your first team is your strongest, and is also NOT the same color as the Hero you're supporting.

How do I make FEH Builder's alarm work? It still reada the last gauntlet's units.

>stopping at 4 kids

Ike Lyn and that's it

GEE BILLY
How come your mom let you have ELEVEN ninos?

How do you get Earth Blessings? I only have two water ones.

Her pantsu are meant to be seen so it's not slutty. It's like a bikini bottom.

Your five stars
Use the orbs you get from the story maps on the Legendary banner for more five stars

No one likes your waifu. Enjoy her being knocked out of the top 20 in the next CYL.

SHITZURA SUCKS REEEEEEEEE

Hi my friend.

Ryoma! I am voting hard for the lovely lobster!

that's Canas

I don't know if I'd call that gimmicky. It's a pretty standard boss as far as RPGs go

>he only has one waifu
sweaty, I only posted a solo image because I don't have any images of both them, which is what I was asking for

Oh shit I've got a spare Cordelia too

How does that playstyle work, does it activate after her first kill?

No it's more like

>Shitzura
Nobody cares.

Everytime.

It is wind blessing user. I got it from summoning Gunthra.

Does Heavy Blade work with the attack boosts provided from buffs with gronblade? Or does it only count visible numbers?

> -atk +spd Ryoma
Is he worth it? What skills would suit him well?

I just wanted new years camilla dammit

+Atk/-Def, what to refine on Airzura?

I fucking hate these threads during voting gauntlet, just burn this fucking mode already IS

Hope he serves you well. I can switch out to something like Flyzura if you want. I just upgraded the Guidance seal to level 2.

Good job Felicianon.

God this pic is hot even if the art isn't good, just wanna see noncon Camilla sex

their paralogue was so cute

I want to get into another gacha game like FEH, but not one as shitty as FGO or as laggy as Digimon Links. Anyone have any suggestions?

Always Speed

Finally rolled a Klein so she’s finished
Might give her the HB3 seal/Galeforce, though

Which new year unit to spend free roll on? They all seem very average.

That was the support they deserved in fates

It feels like it was way longer than other paralogue intros on purpose

>he's actually doing it
Good for him

>Oh my, I wasn't expecting you to just...

just what?

>I hate when the community mostly gets along in the beginning as people build friendly competition only for some annoying spammy faggots to ruin it.
I suppose.

>tfw no Ninian to stomp the gauntlet

what's your criteria for deleting friends?
everyone is active on mine but I've got people requesting friends.

Anyone Ryoma here? I can run pretty much whatever color you need, but I usually throw out my BoL6 Linde.

Fuck my shit up

/feg/ is a shithole anyway but at least during the VG it's a lively shithole

This isn't a gacha game general, this is for FE
Fuck off to FFBE or FGO or GBF

The flying dancer

fuck my shit up

>anything with Camilla
>cute

This was all I could find

4 weeks of inactivity, using retarded units in the gauntlet.

>flying dancer
I wonder

Does Duel Links count.
Try Brave Exvius otherwise

I am, I have my Shiro out for fun. Linde seems fine, green might be better but she seems ok.

If for some reason you don't kill your target outright and they hit you back it will proc instantly, otherwise it will be ready for the next opponent you engage. You can use it to attack twice in one turn or blow someone up and run away. I find most of the time she doesn't need the special damage in her favorable matchups, so the utility and score inflation is worth it.

Best type of unit to send out for Team Lissa?

>grinding out the monthly quests
>chapter 11 is there
>have to do lunatic deathless on them with whatever color
Ah, I hate this.

Will you guys add people who aren't tier 20? I'm only like tier 16 cas I don't try very hard, but my lead units pretty good

Duel Links and Kingdom Hearts UX are on my Approved Gacha List. Granblue Fantasy is fun if you take it easy, especially since right now they're giving out a bunch of free rolls every day.

So out of curiosity, what happens if Camilla still places higher in the next CYL poll? Does that mean she's more popular or less popular?

Azura is shit.

Granblue, just don't be an autist about it

I want to be friends with Raul!

I hope he does not delete me!

I remember speculating in like April about a Renais Twins, Ike, and Micaiah summer banner

Man was this year a let down

I liked Terra Battle but haven't played it in a while.

>last played 10 months ago

I really think chrombros can win the first round with multiplier shenanigans.

Don't give up hope, friends. Anything can change

Never forget!~

Predictor: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IPZoZ9OOU8Aj8jyD_TtubhFkY7ZtNzVd3vv1Hn-vEc8/htmlview#

/feg/ VG Friend list: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vJiQkqRXzMv7EWjDl1HpN3sy5n2fkfSa84necyCGDG4/edit#gid=1044923413

-atk sucks but I would still use him if he's +spd, just do the regular fury + vantage build. or keep defiant atk if you don't want to burn a hinata.

It'd mean one shouldn't take the voting gauntlets seriously for anything
Which, to be honest, is basically what people should do

It stops at over 4 week(s) ago.

>Micaiah
>Ever

(lol

Lisabruhs where you at?

To be honest I'm kind of glad they're not putting old characters in bikinis.

Okay hopefully this works for now.