/xgg/ - Xenogames General #65

USE SPOILER TAGS
Use common sense, if it's past chapter 5, you're going to want to use spoiler tags.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/eQSFxyyc

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>Read-Only backup of the Info Doc
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JGCC9PLsDuBhL7riV3xwCDpUJ2zieEWk

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22Jo8rX27X4&
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/200138414/#200177423
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mythra is my wife

Happy Nia Year~!

Am I the only one who found this scene jarring?
The fact that Nia can turn her healing abilities into an offensive attack by outright giving her opponent cancer and causing them to explode from within. I mean she only used it on Malos who was basically immortal and just shook it off. But the scene of his limbs swelling up and exploding is one of those times i'm glad they didn't get to graphic.

And then there's the obvious observation that.
That Nia can cause cancer, literally

>that cutscene where Rex and Pyra were taking turns rubbing lotion into each other's wounds while both were moaning in pain

Give me more art of the One True Foursome. I'm tired of posting this same one all the time.

>nia is literally cancer
niafags btfo

Spoiler tag this. Or get better art to post.

Actually, do both.

Dilation or Tachyon chip for Nia?
Seeing as I wanted to build her as a somewhat healing tank for Rex with lots of blocks and Block rate up V, Telepathy V and Ultimate Shield for aux cores, Dilation seems to be the best choice, but that 20% healing bonus is pretty sexy looking to be honest.

There is no threesome or foursome though.

so how are they two physically different people at the end

Fucking hell, Orion is such bullshit.

Because they are an aegis, fuck logic.

Logical explanation is the remaining power of the conduit allowed them to imagine returning as separate people.

Because Rex resonated with them with their duality in mind.

I find it jarring that the party is traveling with some of the most powerful blades in the world, without gacha, but a bunch of the blade quests still end up being "o no we cant fite that" or "o no deres 2 many we hav 2 retret" just so they can comment on how strong the blade the quest is for is.
There's also a bunch of random dudes who think they can take you despite you having two of the most famous drivers in your party. I get that a lot of people won't have them yet for the lower level ones, but how many people are gonna be doing level 50+ blade quests without the last two party members? Certainly not enough that you can't justify at least having some bandit realize who's with you.

I guess that's just an issue when you're trying to flesh out so many characters in the small time they're given.

I've done it

I guess you could say ya dun

Alright, but is she your wife?

Spoilers in this image, please delete and tag it.

Warning, the pic has a big spoiler, don't look at it if you haven't reached chapter 8 yet.

Phew, lvl 99 yesterday afternoon and I finally killed every superboss at 6AM, booyah.

Now to work on PoppiQTpi and solo their asses.

im afaid that sheba became my waifu after she punted the second nopon

Sorry user, its fixed.

Truly the most underrated waifu of this game.

Divine Punishment!

Thank you for doing that.

TENCHUUUUUUUUUU
Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!

You're the reason I waited to finish the game before coming here.

>a bunch of the blade quests still end up being "o no we cant fite that" or "o no deres 2 many we hav 2 retret"
All of these made me laugh. The kos-mos one was the best. The party says that they would've been defeated without kos-mos and yet the Aegis just stands there.

Veeky Forums rule #3
>Purposeful spoiling of a game's plot or other details may result in post deletion and temporary ban. Use spoiler tags where appropriate.

Just report him.

/v/ already exists if what you want is total anarchy.

>announcing reports

>youtube.com/watch?v=22Jo8rX27X4&

Unbelievably adorable. I wish we got to hear annoyed-Homura more often

Why was Mythra unaffected by whatever Akhos's Blade back in chapter 3 but was affected by Amalthus's thing in chapter 9?

Avoid the internet for up to 2 weeks after something new comes out. If something is older than 2 weeks, and you're on the internet before experiencing it, then get spoiled, it's your fault. Don't be a fucking retard.

Go to Reddit if you don't like spoilers. I'm not even trying to pull the "Reddit boogeyman" card here, but they actually have a community that behaves themselves, they use spoiler flairs and spoiler warnings, people genuinely get in trouble and have their shit deleted instantly if they break any rules too. And they have a strict spoiler policy there as well. On Veeky Forums all you have are like 2 janitors or something, and a glorious japanese leader that does it for free.

>False reports result in a ban
>Announcing reports is also a global rule
>Implying that image is actually a spoiler
>Implying the mods will be able to tell anyways
>Implying reports do anything unless illegal shit is involved

spoilers have never been a rule faggot, go to reddit please :)

>le /v/ boogeyman

pyra dies if you pick mythra, mythra dies if you pick pyra, everyone canonically dies except rex, everyone betrays you frequently too, english voice acting is superior

Akhos' Blade sapped Ether out of the hair.
Mythra draws power directly from the Conduit rather than Ether like most Blades. Amalthus' shtick was forced direct control rather than a weakening effect.

>spoilers have never been a rule faggot, go to reddit please :)
Failure to use spoiler tags and doing it maliciously is against the rules. Which you are currently doing.

I encourage other posters to report him since he only understands the stick.

But she can't get max affinity or do specials above level 1 in the Spirit Crucible. What did Amalthus do anyway? I don't think they explained it.

I wonder what other "creative" ways she can use her powers are.

Because of his resonance with Malos,
Amalthus was also technically a "Master Driver"
like Rex became (so loosely tying in the whole "can resonate/equip other peoples' Blades").
Spirit Crucible thing is probably just an oversight considering you don't even have Pyra/Mythra with you when you're in there for the story anyway.

If you do report me and I get banned/punished (not likely anyways since you're being a faggot) on this IP, I'll just get 7 proxies and make this general an unsafe, 100% spoiler zone for at least 4 months. Shut the fuck up, play and enjoy the game, stop trying to control other people and get them to cater to your desires. We're not your personal army, nor your personal servants. This isn't fucking Burger King, you come here and you get a vidya burger with spoiler pickles whether you like it or not. Don't like it? Make a burger at home, or buy it from another place. Fuck off with your conformist attitude.

who hurt you man

Amalthus was right

If you want to act like an autistic man child, you can always just post on /v/.

>You better let me shitpost or I'll just shitpost harder if you try ot stop me!!
>'If you do report me and I get banned/punished'
I say we test this theory.

Who's your waifu?

Agreed

reported

Reported

Doing God's work. Hate that guy who saying "spoil tag this" everytime. I mean fuck off already its not even a spoiler (names and locations).

You people are LITERALLY the SJWs of video games. You think that just because you got your feelings hurt you can make other people form laws that work out in your favor and give you special treatment just because you're too stupid to have a single strand of common sense left in you. You people are no better than the radical feminists who accuse honest, innocent men of rape over the stupidest of reasons, like misgendering or whatever they call that shit.

I've been here since 2004, you're literally 12 years old if you don't know how to ban evade. With that being said it isn't my goal to shitpost endlessly, it's moreso teaching you morons a valuable lesson. Because two years from now, when we get another Xenoblade game or two, you'll still be bitching about spoilers when someone discusses XC2, a game that at that time will be years old.

Amen brother. Fucking retarded Spoiler Justice Warriors getting triggered with their pepe frogs and low IQs, they don't even fucking play the game, it's easy to tell when they call everything a spoiler. 9 out of 10 times they say "spoiler this reeee" when something isn't a spoiler, and make people delete and remake their post over nothing. Fucking dumbasses.

Happy new year!

>With that being said it isn't my goal to shitpost endlessly
Except for that time a couple threads ago when you said that it is.
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/200138414/#200177423

There's one door in the old factory which I haven't been able to open at all, did I missed a key or there's a certain boss to kill first?

Happy New Year to you too

That wasn't me, although admittedly I did save his pic because I found it amusing. And I like to name the pictures I save from here, sometimes with their original filename if it's worth a chuckle.

Anyways stop getting triggered over spoilers, play the fucking game people. Stop projecting about the /v/ boogeyman when /v/ is a board where people DON'T play video games, and if you bitch about spoilers it's evident you're busy not playing the game.

>U R DA SJW
Holyshit dude go watch more Paul Joseph Watson.

So is the Tora solo a meme or do I really need a Moon Matter chip to survive?

key in the infirmary, ground floor opposite side to the door

it's been less than a month
christmas was just a week ago
it's not hard to spoiler something and there definitely isn't any reason to go out of your way to spoil fun stuff for other people because you have an sjw boogeyman

What is she thinking?

>that wasn't me!
>Uses the exact same image and filename
And you actually have the audacity to claim you've been here before even 2015? Whatever you sat shitposter.

>infirmary
That place which was full of noppon and hard collecting points?

>psuedo intellectual the post

dont think so, its after another door after a long cramped hallway and contains a named monster

He sounds like he just got into politics 10 months ago.

>prove that your behavior about getting triggered over spoilers is similar to radical feminist and SJW behavior
>brainlets get booty blasted when their games get spoiled because they enter a board where people openly and freely discuss said game
>brainlet ignores this fact and instead of playing his game to avoid spoilers he comes here to shitpost about waifus
>literally your fault

I don't know who Paul Joseph Watson is by the way.

>expecting us to pander to christmas kiddies, jobless neetlords and normies
>boogeyman

You're acting like a SJW, there is no boogeyman. Not your personal servant, fuck off

Even so, you have no real way of proving that I was the same person from the link you posted. Ergo, by law and logic, you lose. Burden of proof, GG ez.

How does a pseudo-intellectual have a college education? By the way, you spelled "Pseudo" wrong. Checkmate, underage normie.

これは「恋」という気持ちなんでしょうか

Don't use my waifu pyra to shitpost pls

>implying going to college means you're smart

Would you mind showing me on the map please?

He is a newfag from /pol/ they all use the same flawed arguments. Just don't feed him (You)'s and report his posts.

what a great start to a thread

>WOW dude, that's a screenshot from the game Xenoblade Chronicles 2 which I haven't seen yet, therefore that's a spoiler, could you spoiler that? LMAO xD someone ban this guy *tips fedora*

>brainlet poorfag who can't afford college
>probably didn't even finish high school
>is probably an amerimutt with a garbage education system

I think, therefore you're a faggot

Never been to /pol/ before, nice try.

They didn't want tanks losing aggro to do driver combos. It's just the limitation of a non-AI

No.

Just waiting for the cleanup crew to come in. We'll get there

your designation there includes pretty much everyone? so yeah, i dont want you to be a dick to any one on purpose, how horrible of me

i honestly hope youre like 16 and still have a few years to wisen up

「おしっこしたい」

i could in a few

lol

Nice spoiler, I haven't seen that exact image before so it's a spoiler, better turn yourself in to the police :)

All images have to pass through an official spoiler detector to be approved for posting, or else you lose your rights to post here, sorry sweaty :)

>「おしっこしたい」
Rex did nothing wrong though

Stop spoiling the game for me, I haven't seen that yet

Its going to be okay.

I think this is where you need to go

>spoiling the game

delete this

This is a full-blown temper tantrum, devoid of irony. At a certain point it actually becomes kind of entertaining.

Ooh this one, I think I already killed him, lemme go check.

It's real. I imagine they would min/max the best they can to grind chips then wear the best chips. I'm not that far yet let alone with a poppi solo run

>user-kun has an autistic melt down
Kind of fun to watch senpai.

>spoiler

What was her name again?

Nope, I already went there but I don't think it was the right key.

I'm talking of this door too, by the way.

>major spoilers

WOW dude stop spoiling the game for me and everyone else lol :)

>moderate spoiler

You guys should stop posting, you're ruining the game for people who are stuck in chapter 1 :(

oooh
my bad
that one i dont remember

Earth-Chan because xenoblade2 is earth

When I go near the door it says that its locked, so I feel like I'm missing a key or something and its driving me crazy.

>He's starting to talk to himself

earth-chan a shit

>he does it for free
>he takes his job very seriously
>he spoils games for others on the internet
>he thinks he's being epic and cool

>Turn around after taking this screenshot
>There's literally a UM right behind me
If he hold the key I swear to go I'm slapping myself