/MEG/ - Monetary Economics General: All currencies are scam edition

Title says it all. Prove me wrong please. Also currncy is not money. Also if you think gold or silver is a commodity you are an intellectual cuck and financial illiterate. The guy who red pills people on this. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/09/20/judge-rules-bitcoin-is-money/
robinhood.com/referral/tann/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please go away. maybe find a ron paul message board to post on.

>i'm a contrarian give me attention!

Go fuck yourself

go buy some buy bitbeans, you stupid faggot.

The value comes from the aether!

Currency is money according to this link?

fortune.com/2016/09/20/judge-rules-bitcoin-is-money/

Also Robinhood rules! Free stock.
For all you neets that wanted free stock, here you go, and sign up. Sign up for free money that makes money!
robinhood.com/referral/tann/

We need a fx general. Honestly.

I know chances are you lose money, and I know the forex redpillers will say that if you make money its cuz of luck, since what you may attribute a price movement to may actually be caused by something else (I've read fooled by randomness too), and since fx is affected by so many factors it makes it impossible to consistently make returns.

Yet there still exist successful fx speculators (and I'm not talking about HFT quants here).

So to anyone out there, coming from a young kid in uni who sees financial markets as his calling (I don't care if i never make a million dollars, I just love how money moves, its more than about making money, to me) tell me:

What are the most insightful reads on fx, redpills, bluepills, lectures, under appreciated books etc?

If gou have experience trading forex, post about it, im curious. Also, if u claim to have kade lots of money, post acc number and investor pass or gtfo

We do. I can do that later after we get enough traction for monetary economics. People think they know it all. Including up to university professors who are just as biased as average Joe is. As of now we cover money vs currency and why all currency in human history failed.

We do. I can do that later after we get enough traction for monetary economics. People think they know it all. Including up to university professors who are just as biased as average Joe is. As of now we cover money vs currency and why all currency in human history failed.
You mean currency that makes currency. This is same as banks and their reserve ratio making 10k dollars out of 100. Making value out of thin air is devaluation of value of the currency and its a scam. Bubbly bubble scam.
>Trading physical limited metal for electronic copy that needs electronics and electricity.
Also if bitcoin which approaches gold price per ounce in dillars reaxhes the price and stays around it then butcoin is a thing. If it keeps rising it is a scam. Although you can fake growth. You cant do it with gold or silver. Considering bitcoin expansion amount stops at certain point it might actually have price comparavle to.silver rather than gold but it depends on factors like how much value people are willing to attribute to it. That needs time. Bitcoin doesnt have all characteristics of gold or silver eg money. Thus it is less reliable. Untill you start producing golden coins calling them bits or whatever.
Difference between being right and being contrarian. I am right and I want to end stupidity that is on this board. People wouldnt pay me money if I wouldnt teach them something that is correct. Monetary systems based of fiat currencies are a scam. All of them. The reason so many people here like electrocurrency is becauae it is so similar to money e.g. gold and silver.

This more of intuition that electrocurrency are more reliable than currencies or can outcomoete them. If you do coin trading and mining just for sake of profit you dont understand how it all works. You just there for cash rush and thats borderline retarded. You can have so much more. But keep trading and mining. The message is not fully directed to this guy. AMA

Intellectual argument is always appreciated.

>Although you can fake growth. You cant do it with gold or silver.
Lol are you retarded?

>Untill you start producing golden coins calling them bits or whatever.
Oh you are, why do people insist on having strong opinions on things they have no idea about?

Alright, show me how will you fake growth with gold and silver? I will wait for you to do it. Examples maybe? I will wait.

Lets see. Imagine an economy where there are only 2 1 dollar bill bank notes. You can buy with them everything that is for sale in that economy. You hold 1 dollar and governmemt body has second dollar.

So with 1 dollar you can buy 50% of all the products. And state can buy other 50 with second dollar.

These two dollars are valuable cos they represent all the things tradable in the economy.

Now state prints 98 dollars more. State has now 99 dollars and you got 1. Now 1 dollar represents 1% of all tradable things and you got only 1.

State has 99 dollars and can buy 99 % of all tradable goods.

You passed from having purchasing power of 50 % of the economy to 1%. The government went from 50 to 99. It took 49 % from you. Can you tell government to stop printing because they can go on and on. It will keep decreasing your purchasing power.

It will also devalue the dollar. First 1 USD could buy 50% of tradable goods. Now only 1%. But it doesnt matter to them, they got other 99.

And then if we apply other variables like price being fixed or fluid and so on it allows them to play with fake growth. Bringing crony capitalism and Kondratiev cycles to your daily bluepilled life.

Just google gold manipulation dumbass lol. Do you even read the news past shit tabloids and facebook memes?

Gold manipulations are nothing but swaying of the price of gold in fiat currency as in scam currency. It doesnt represent real value of gold. It is price of gold that is manipulated. Price in what? In colourful papers? Can you do better than this?

retardation the thread, metals are commodity money is whatever the state says is legal tender

almost all cryptos are outright scams and even the ones that are not are still traps for fools to lose money on behaving unintentionally like pyramid schemes do. early adopters win big late adopters become bagholders. crpytos are not adequate to replace modern currencies yet. mostly because economic illiterates create and promote them.

Then what the fuck do you propose to measure the value of gold in then? Silver?

your high school tier economic philosophy is just embarassing user pls stahp

>It doesnt represent real value of gold. It is price of gold that is manipulated.
the price of gold represents the real value of gold ie the amount of goods and services it can buy in the moment. can you be more moronic?

>Accepting economic laws that worsen tour life without questioning...

Give this man a cookie.
Also from my oservation all the most uneducated roam this board showing their bluepilled dick. Oh look I know this stuff... you know, the usual. I am afraid I am getting that virus.

Red-pill for you: the gold values US currency or any other currency not the other way around. 1,2k dollars cost one ounze of gold. See. The amount of gold limited, while papers are being printed into oblivion. A simple math makes it easier to understand.

Read some monetary history on Bretton Woods and pre FED economy. Since FED it all went to decay. What you see is bolstering and bubbling.

Also gold has no other value than intrinsic value people atributed to it and the accounting the gold makes. Perspective. Tell me. How many fiat currencies in the world history are present until today? Take a wild fucking guess...

Also money e.g. gold is storage of your time and energy spent on work. But keep spreading your anus for that devaluation states do with cryptocurrencies basically.making your time and energy a cheap shit.

why do i feel like someone that a kindergartner tries to teach the secrets of life and the universe?

Yes money isn't worth shit.

Buy real assets like real estate, stocks, machines, etc.. based on cash generation potential. Everything else is a meme.

You can speculate on currencies/commodities all day long, but like any other commodity/currency, they could go to zero/near zero.

Somebody sane on the board. Greetings!

>stocks
stocks are about 10 times less real than money. machines are a depreciating asset. real estate is in a bubble if you buy now you gonna lose half your crap. everything is a meme.