Please hold my hand Veeky Forums

Please hold my hand Veeky Forums.
My portfolio just lost 35% of its value in the last 2 days.
I feel like the ultimate failure right now.

Anyone else /loser/ here?

Is suicide a noble and honarable thing to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

awealthofcommonsense.com/2014/02/worlds-worst-market-timer/
fool.com/investing/2017/04/25/gafisa-sa-adr-stock-down-28-heres-what-us-sharehol.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't gamble/invest what you can't afford to lose. You need to *expect* your portfolio to lose 50% of value over a 50 year investment career on 5+ occasions. This is the ride that you bought a ticket for. Enjoy.

please don't sudoku

throw everything you have into ETH right now and you'll get that 50% back REAL QUICK

According to Seneca, a peaceful way to die is to:
>Not eat for 5 days
>Go into a sauna
>Stay in sauna until you pass away, it will be like feinting.

First time i have a massive loss like this, feels really really bad. I can afford it, it wont affect my living standards, but it sucks, im not sure i will be able to sleep.

Im too much of a loser to do that. I will probably jump in front of a train because i saw it in that movie

What were you holding that lost so much value?

Also this - the markets have been generally stable. Did you start with a strategy for when you would a) buy and b) sell? I generally buy "America" (S&P500) when I have money and plan to sell *never*.

Listen user I've gone from faucets to multiple btc, and back down to .15 btc and made up from it within two weeks, back to over 1000 $

Learn from your mistakes and especially learn to not have emotion.

You can Do it user

Also this:
awealthofcommonsense.com/2014/02/worlds-worst-market-timer/

Are you actually going to kill yourself over 35% because that would be absolutely pathetic

take a deep breath (7 seconds) hold for 4 seconds, then release.

You're still ahead of most people. It could have been over 50%. There are people losing everything, or who don't even care or have a clue about finance, stocks, etc.

You knew what you were in for. Now stop feeling sorry for yourself after wallowing for a
minute, and move on.

pic related, most of what i have is invested in this
Basically a judge decided against the company today, it was very very unexpected that the judge would decide against the company.

Tbh i was unable to do anything today, now im watching anime and drinking tea like a fucking child because im afraid to go to bed and have to think about all of this. Thank you so much for the support anons, i will recover

Cut your losses, retard.

Wow, that thing gapped the fuck down. What was your entry?

why didnt you just invest into ETH like we all were telling you?

no stop losses?
lel

This is also why I trade futures, 23 hour markets so no gaps except weekends. Your stoploss would have been triggered and your losses would have been minimized a whole lot

fool.com/investing/2017/04/25/gafisa-sa-adr-stock-down-28-heres-what-us-sharehol.aspx

According to this article, you will be entitled to stocks of their new spinoff company. That's why the stock lost so much value. You basically retain the value of the stock

I hope you didnt sell lel.

You're still up and you're crying because you lost some of your unrealized gains?

why were you invested in such a shit company in the first place?

BITB can save you
for real

No OP.

Commit sudoku and throw everything you have to me.

Buy the dip

Have you learned that it is stupid to put all of your eggs in a single basket? If so, all is not lost.

This is what you get for not buying cryptos, grandpa

Lol this is what happens to people who think they're Shitcoin Buffet.

Long term holding most cryptos is like holding penny stocks. They're great for short-term trading but fuck building some kind of cryptocurrency retirement portfolio.

>Long term holding most cryptos is like holding penny stocks. They're great for short-term trading but fuck building some kind of cryptocurrency retirement portfolio.

>implying blockchain technology won't be mainstream tech in 10 or 20 years.

>implying a diversified crypto portfolio of top 10 or 20 coins won't make you rich as fuck in long term hold

A 40/60 mix of BTC and ETH would probably be a great ultra-long-term hold.

prices go up and down, just give it some time and the price will recover

dont post this shit without a screen shot, thats like totally blueballing my schadenfreude

relax your 237 posw will recover

look again.

normies will NEVER understand it.
on an abstract level normies "believe" their fiat currency is backed by gold/silver in a vault somewhere. YES i know it isn't, but the lie serves its purpose.

the masses will never take on digital 1's and 0's currentcy.

Ultra-long-term = How long? 20years, 30years?

What's the point in enjoying money when old ? Retirement is such a meme. I will just kill myself by jumping from a plane when I get arthuritis or alzeimhers.

Don't worry, suicide will be normal and encouraged in the future, due to over population, i guarentee it.

normies don't have to understand it to benefit and use it.

Do normies understand email?

Do normies understand Facebook?

>Also this:
>awealthofcommonsense.com/2014/02/worlds-worst-market-timer/

Except of course that Bob in that article is not the worst market timer, since he didn't panic and sell out at the bottom of the market.

And yes, I do know people that panicked and sold out near the bottom of the 2001 tech crash (in 2002) and near the bottom of the of the 2007 crash (in 2009). Not the same people, thankfully, that would have cemented their position as the world's worst.

>Basically a judge decided against the company today, it was very very unexpected that the judge would decide against the company.
>unexpected
Drop these retarded stocks and go full crypto.
I did the same once AMD dropped hard, when retards started to sell just because some stupid jews fucks said so.
I've made 1k$ easily in like 2-3 weeks and could made even more if rest of my money wasn't stuck in these retarded jew controlled stocks.

Dude are you fucking baked, dont you ever go out to like a bar. Normies go out to a bar and buy round for their friends by swiping a plastic card on a little machine. Most transactions today are done sending data from some account on a bank's server to another account elsewhere. Normies are dumb in a lot of ways but they aren't simpleton peasants. Just like theyve adapted from cash transacting to EFT, they can adapt to crypto given enough time & infrastructure

You didn't lose 35%, you just spent 35% on training, in one of the most valuable lessons you'll ever learn.

you shouldnt ever be 30% down on your entire portfolio from one asset pulling you down, that just means youre way overexposed and need to actually learn what the fuck you're doing before throwing money away