/pg/ - Persona General

First Makoto Monday Edition

NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYw_MeT6zGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anal with Makoto!

Optimal pairing

Wrong.

She isn't mine /pg/

all correct except haru x goro
seriously, you were doing so well and then had to drop that autism in there

All of them are canon and cute!

sorry user but haruxgoro is practically more well defined than haruxren

She's mine /pg/

>implying
Haru x Mona is the canon ship and it's a purely platonic relationship

Previous Thread:

I went to sleep early last night.

Looks like I missed a lot of grading opportunities.

Nice fanfiction

Kawakami's anus made various spurting noises as it popped out the beautiful rosebud revealing itself to you in all of its glory "S-Sorry...I'm a bit used up, you know..." surprisenly able to keep her compurse during all of the relentless pounding that her hairy, overworked pussy was taking. "It's not surprise, she is a maid after all" Ren thought to himself, increasing the force of his thrusts, trying his best to get a reaction. I'm really fucking bored sorry

P1 posting was fun. We should do that again some time.

By the way, I found that one discussion that was implied at

>Mona
Magician is a cuck arcana

>canon

I am canon

When will Atlus take Persona to its logical conclusion and release a lewd VR dating game?

When you make it

Kawacummy

Goro's Confidants in P5AG

Fool: Shido
Priestess: Makoto
Empress: Haru
Lovers: Ann
Justice: Joker
Tempermance: Shiho
Devil: newspaper girl
Moon: Lala-chan
Judgement: Sae
The rest: new characters

The bulk of people weren't struggling to remember. The translation kinda fucks this up, to no surprise. Anne says something like
>People are talking as if the Phantom Thieves never existed!
in the English version, which makes it sound like they forgot they exist, but what she is really saying in Japanese is
>Regarding the Phantom Thieves, people are saying stuff like "they were never real!"
In the latter it's much clearer she's saying people are just doubting the PT were ever actually legit and didn't "forget them," but in the former I can totally see how people would interpret that as Yaldy fucking with memories.

B-but user, I don't know how to program

Did you go on your early morning jog for your waifu /pg/? I sure did.

Okay, that may make more sense if it was a translation thing. Because I can buy people doubting them or deliberately ignoring them but forgetting someone who hijacked a national broadcast in a week without magic? That stretches my disbelief to the breaking point. I still find it weird, but is the lack of reaction supposed to be the sign of Mementos creeping in and magnifying the problem? Seriously asking for clarification.

I'm a shut-in, I don't do jog

>cardio

me too, I just have a treadmill

The lack of reaction is business as usual. Nothing to do with Mementos.

Then learn.

Cardio!

Nobody forgot them. The members of Shido's council planned to manipulate the media to spread the belief that Shido was unwell through the campaign, which you see in the meeting on the 22nd. Then on the 23rd, a statement from a "scholar" goes viral and has the support of a bunch of other politicians and public media figures which claims that the Phantom Thieves were never real and simply latched onto public events. People don't forget the PT, they just don't want to believe them because rebelling against Shido scares them and instead they want to live their lives easily, so they accept this lie. Aside from that line from Anne about them "never existing" which is simply a translation fumble, there's nothing to suggest anyone has actually forgotten the thieves.

Kawakami a kawacutie

Happy new year

Even the dub implies that, when they mention the studies that the PT were just taking advantage of various minor things...

But again, the hijacked TV station. How do you deny that shit.

I don't think the english version ever indicated that they just stopped remembering them entirely anyway.

Ren knows where to put his hand

>But again, the hijacked TV station. How do you deny that shit.
Again, people aren't denying the PT are actually real people, they're denying that they were ever actually doing anything and that they never changed anyone's heart in the first place. They aren't acting like a TV station was never hijacked, they're acting like the people who hijacked it were just full of shit.

Eastern North America still is dealing with a cold snap, so fuck jogging.

All I'm good at is cleaning, user. I-I'm not even a good teacher.

you forgot paizuri

So I've come to think that if I a game features waifus like Persona series does, they're simply a feature of the game and you don't get to experience all of the game unless you fall in love with at least one of them. It's a purely pragmatic decision for me.

Don't they have that poll asking if you believe in the PT? Though I wonder if they mean believe in as in admit they exist or believe as in to place trust in.

>at least one
you don't get to experience all of the game unless you fall in love with at least two

What makes you say that?

m8 they're so far past whether or not they existed at that point
Only Yuki's first poll was about that and not only does he possess the minimal amount of intelligence to not do that shit twice but he takes pride in spamming you with texts about what each poll is about as he makes them

Fall in love with at least two, but date all of them.

I dated every girl in P4, Chie was best and Naoto second best, then Rise. Then I blew off Yukiko on Valentines Day to go have a date with Marie.

"Ren and Makoto get to cuddle and this is what I get..."

Well, that was kind of my original point. I had taken Ann's line about people talking as if the PT never existed and the poll which changed eventually to being whether or not you believed in them to be a sign that the public was literally forgetting, culminating in the moment at the end where they cease to exist, which I took to mean shit was magic all along. Which made sense to me seeing as how Yaldy was already a cheating fuck who gave Goro years of a head start. But when you note Ann's line as a translation error and reframe it, I totally see your side and it makes more sense.

There's a NEET in my desk

Can someone please tell me the appeal of Persona games? Persona 5 was my first one and holy fuck I have to force myself to play this.

Every single battle goes like this:

>oh a new enemy
>*uses random attack*
>oh that's not effective
>*uses another random attack*
>that's not effective either*
>*uses another random attack*
>there we go, that's effective
>*pummels the enemy down with that element until it's dead*

and with bosses, just throw in some buffs/debuffs and whatever predictable gimmick the boss uses

Seriously why do people like this piece of shit series so much? Fucking POKEMON has a more complex battle system. I could forgive the boring combat if the dungeons and story were good, but the dungeons are linear and boring and the story is just a 60 hour long anime.

What am I missing here?

A few years ago I decided to watch the Persona 4 anime (the first one) and fell in love with Chie. Then I went out and bought a Vita and P4G solely to date Chie. Get on my level senpai.

To be fair you need a pretty high IQ to appreciate Persona games

>Fucking POKEMON has a more complex battle system.

>Fucking POKEMON has a more complex battle system.

user, that's a god damned lie and you know it. Pokemon has the most basic turn based combat system since Dragon Quest.
If One-More is too basic for you, "play a real Shin Megami Tensei", and see how Turn Press works for you.

Also, you don't "pumel the enemy with their weakness", One-More is built around All Out Attacks.

it's just copy-pasted from /v/ guys

So?

>persona q2
Oh goody, just what nobody wanted. Are they going to bring back the corndog bitch?

youtube.com/watch?v=hYw_MeT6zGY
Happy first day of the year, /pg/
I hope you printed out a picture of your waifu in a kimono and took it with you to your nearest shinto shrine or buddhist temple for Hatsumode, so you can pray, get new amulets and draw lotteries together

I'm going to fuck that fat ghost

>Pokemon has the most basic turn based combat system since Dragon Quest
Isn't Yokai Watch even simplier?

I don't think the local buddhist temple is open yet, it's only 8 in the morning.

Dunno, that game never interested me.

Yokai Watch is all about pairing matching types together so you can get stat buffs. But yeah, it's way simpler, since the game auto-attacks for you. Just slide the wheel around when you need to heal or whatever, then poke at the screen for special attacks or to tag certain things.

The first game was fun enough, but it was way too short, and I didn't like how you had to scan a shitload of QR codes just to complete your roster. That killed my interest in the sequel.

>upskirt of worst girl
Ew.

Haru was never the same

>upskirt of best waifu
thanks bro

Persona fails as a JRPG. It's just an overrated dating sim. Play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 if you want an actual JRPG.

Joker.

But with boobs.

Oh boy, here we go

I thought Nier Automata was the RPG that was the best one?

Persona 5 is a very generic JRPG. It’s a good one but it’s still generic.
It doesn’t help that it’s the worst written one.

Manboobs

Or womanboobs.

fuck that this game was absolute trash
>The worst combat system in a JRPG I've ever seen
>ONE fucking song for regular mobs
3/10 music and 4/10 gameplay, but people slobber over it because it has a nice UI and "waifus"

nah

Virgin potter vs Chad cat

Persona 3 told me that there are only 14 variants of the modern calendar year.
>January 1st Sunday-Saturday
>Leap Year January 1st Sunday-Saturday
And it's statistically improbable to live to see all configurations of the calendar due to the fact that the calendar will progress one day of the week every year unless it's a leap year in which it skips over one.

Private reading told me that before Julius Caesar, acting as Pontifex Maximus, revised the terribly flawed Roman calendar from a state that had the calendar seasons out of order with the actual seasons due to the unpopularity of intercalary. Plebeians who gave birth during the 40 day intercalary month would consider them cursed and abandon them. This superstition lead to the summer months of Quinctilis and Sextilis often being observed during the dead of winter. These months were later renamed to July and August, because they were the birth months of Julius Caesar, and Caesar Augustus, as Persona 5 told you.

Caesar proposed his new calendar with just 1 intercalary day per year, but interposed a large intercalary period in order to fix the current misalignment causing a temporary problem of aborted/abandoned newborns.

Furthermore, Websters dictionary defines the term "year" as-

no

Did you say something cat?

haha,yeah

Using Cognition to make Makoto's Ass as wide as her shoulder width and as round as a pregnant woman's belly!?

>Mona is disappointed if he sees Ann come to you
>Mona laughs nefariously if Haru or Futaba come
What did the cat mean by this?

I want to bully Makoto and make her pee her pants!

This is the worst day of my life

yessa massa

does ryuji have a ps vita

He doesn't realize how easily flustered Makoto is.

And a vagina, ovaries and wide hips.

I'd add a big ass, but he's already got one.

Ryuji has a Game Gear

P5's battle theme should have been Rebel Yell by Billy Idol

Man I need me one of those multi-purpose gonads.

>P4's turning 10 this year.
Time is cruel.

>Morgana sees this behind the school

Duuude.