/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T94G1yUYTD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for blaterwanco

Heists are EXHILARATING!

heists are DISAPPOINTING

snapmatic memes are C00L

Post characters

Smug gal

cute

>Deliver a vehicle for 100k,
do I need a warehouse? so I'll need a million or so for starting ?

oof

What a well made, non-generic GTA gal, right? I think so, too

Yeah, but you'll make that million back plus at least 300 thousand in one sale

your character looks like a hiroshima survivor

i just want to rip that shirt open and kiss her cute little tits.

Nah, she doesn't really

god damn fucking neighbors taking up my bandwith again.

She looks like the offspring of a hog and a dog.

how do I take cool screenshots of my character like this

kill on sight

youtube.com/watch?v=T94G1yUYTD8

Record your gameplay and save it. Your footage will be stored in the Clips folder of the Rockstar Editor where you can edit the angles and whatnot.

You must rely on screenshots if you want the best quality, uploading pictures to snapmatic makes it tiny and look like ass.

One cold boi versus a 60 million dollar project.
>who wins?

Thank you my dude

Why does Rockstar even bother about making most of the clothing incompatible with one another out of fear of clipping issues, yet think this sort of interior design is acceptable?

I don't understand why literally every car has us sitting with our knees so close to our faces.

why tho?

you're a subhuman who should be gutted up and fed to stray dogs

why does rockstar fear clipping issues on clothing when they make such horrible looking models that you can inspect closely?

why am i a subhuman?

Subhumans have always been strange, pathetic, disgusting mistakes. Your existence and fascination with an abomination is enough proof that you're a subhuman who should get shoved back into the sewer it crawled out from after a good beating.

You should see how low-res our characters were when you made them stand next to NPCs back in old gen.
Even our body skin was low-res when compared to the shirtless NPCs that walk along Vespucci Beach.

i could be more intelligent than you, maybe you are not able to interpret the beauty i am able to see.

Even a pile of dogshit has more brain cells than you do.

instead of attempting to refute my point you decide to attack me?

What point? There's no beauty in an abomination, it's common sense that you're mentally-challenged for creating this either ironically or unironically.

but there is clearly beauty in her since i think she is beautiful.

Can I get in the PC GTAG?
Kingderpenguin

And retards think glue is food, so of course a retard like you would think a mutated dog is beautiful.

why are you comparing my character to food?

Do you need to wait for all the transaction to go through? I left at like 1.6mln because it looked like it was stuck, now I can't load online save from the cloud.

All you're doing is proving to me you're an actual mentally-challenged retard with your shit reading comprehension.

What's your Persona senpai?

you're proving me you're an actual pleb who can't see beauty with your arguing.

Just got GTA 5 on my PS4 and I wanna play with my brother in another city

Is there any way to have voice chat only between us two or will we have to listen to other people?

make a group for yourselves and set the in-game chat to no-one you illiterate dumbass.

I havent even started the game lol!

Just start a Ps4 party chat. It automatically keeps you from hearing gamechat.

lol!

Because first person was an afterthought gimmick.

Blacklisted

Confirmed...we don't need any "Penguin of doom" go back to tumblr

Thanathot

>tfw want the dune FAV but not getting ANY research for it

What are all of the weaponized PVs that can be brought into heists?

>tampa
>insurgent custom
>vigilante

any others im missing?

Can I get in the PC GTAG?
LittnerDiAzure

I would like to join the PC GTAG crew to, public lobbys are a pain in the ass:
gudmomos

>trying to do the i/e glitch
>somehow it isnt working even though i block the internet with netlimiter

guess im doomed to grinding for the rest of my life

Wich glitch? I'm new to this

barrage
half-track

can you upgrade your normal insurgent to the custom one via moc?

sure

Not the non-weaponized Insurgent, you upgrade the Insurgent Pickup Pegasus vehicle.

lads, where the fug do i unlock the shotaro at?

i know theres a mission u have to do but where tf is it at

Deadline in Adversary modes

now where do i start this

Just go in the jobs menu

How do I get better at gun fights?

Use mkb instead of a pad.

fucking EPIC

Copied this from a thread a while back...

>Within ~50m (3 car lengths) aim for headshots. Barring explosives, a headshot is the single quickest way to kill a player. One round from the Heavy Sniper to the head ignores pretty much any bonus the player might have (BST, CEO/MC proximity, etc.)
>Try to hold off on using vehicles/explosives for as long as you can. If your enemy notices you using anything heavier and they're losing, they'll likely level the situation by running for something even heavier (Insurgents, Hydras, Lazers, etc.) Assuming you aren't very good at PvP, you don't want that, so just try to keep the enemy at a distance and pick them off with the Heavy Sniper if they're not cooperating.
>Utilize cover. Don't actually use the dedicated cover button, though, as that exposes parts of your body and limits your mobility, making it very easy for someone to blow you up. When dealing with vehicles (esp. Insurgents/Kurumas) trying to run you over even something as small as a tree can make a world of difference.
>Regardless of platform, get really good at using first-person-mode. All forms of movement are faster and lack any sense of acceleration (make sure to set all dead-zones to ~0 and all acceleration to ~100 in the settings by the way) so it's really useful if you find yourself becoming a good shot.

>For whatever reason, Assisted Aim shares its sessions with Traditional aim Free Aim shares its session with Free Aim Assisted. If a player moves really slowly one direction before quickly turning toward you to shoot, constantly rolls before landing a shot, or doesn't move at all then they are likely using some form of aim assist. To counter this, simply keep them at a distance (~100m will do). If long-range isn't an option, do as others have advised and perform a combat roll to counter their lock-on. Assuming you aim for headshots, you should be able to avoid a follow-up attack.

>Both camera types have their uses. Although first-person allows you to move without any deceleration, third-person gives you more peripheral vision and makes using cover a more viable option. A common tactic is to use first-person for sniping and third-person for everything else.

>In the case of a Hydra/Lazer trying to strafe you, try to anticipate the direction it's coming from and find a large mass (preferably a building in Los Santos) in the same direction to get up next to. Most jets will miss. While it's coming back around, cover some ground toward your destination while making sure to utilize tighter spots (tunnels/overpass/bridges/etc.)

>XB/PS4 players have the advantage of holding RT/R2 halfway down to strafe quickly without firing. It isn't as quick as strafing in first-person, but it's one of the few more effective ways of handling a weapon (there are more but those require different control schemes) and you can use snacks to heal instantly the same way you might do so when in cover.

Again, there's probably a bit more stuff but those are the first things that come to mind.

What kinda bombs should I install on my AC130, /gtag/?

Here's a tranny

>hotline miami wannabe fuccboi

self destruct bomb,but there's no guarantee you'll even get close to anybody in freeroam without getting blown to smithereens

what the hell are smithereens anyway?

TIME'S A WASTIN

I KNOW ALL ABOUT DAT

here's one good buddy who knows a lot of shit,don't be shy to ask him
you can write him at www.google.com

autism

Meh, editor makes every char face better looking

show it in game

>be fucking around in freeroam
>suddenly my vehicles are invincible

wat

NEED SOMTHIN' BLOWN UP?

That's not even GTA, that's Jackie Ma from Sleeping Dogs

You're Jackie Ma from Sleeping Dogs

F

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

JAPAN DLC CONFIRMED BOYSSSS

>when you find that stupid ass chink,who ruined your heist setup
[][][][] to you,fuckboy

>think I'm about 2/3 of the way through the game
>stop playing for a few weeks
>come back to this mission and then the ending right after that
oh

Sleeping Dogs was unfortunately rushed. It's obvious when you get to the last leg of the game.

>There will be no Sleeping Dogs sequel
>Saints Row is dead and Volition probably is too since their last game was a Battleborn tier failure
>GTA has been reduced to what is essentially a mobile game designed to scam people out of money through microtransactions
I just want to live out my crime fantasies in a way that won't actually result me in spending a minimum of 25 years in prison.