Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaCnt74Ujz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Happy Birthday Juri!

Time-stop molesting Choco!!

man xenoverse is ugly

*kills sfv*

>poongko is playing SF4 ranked
>tfw I have the chance to play poongko but I don't want to get blown up live on his stream

I know. But I have to try, at least.

he always looks so depressed when he plays

BlazBlueX is a much more interesting game than the 20th Dragonball game.

Reminder not to buy fighterz but torrent it, game is boring and shallow as fuck. just get your friend to torrent it as well so you both can play!

Literally all five people who refused to rematch me in the last seven days have been British, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

i don't understand

im glad star wars is dead and only the memes remains

What a fuckin movie.

>be platinum
>regularly get matched against diamonds and higher
>no matter how hard they body me, they never ever rematch because they fear losing a gorillion points on the off chance that they lose

:(

>2d side schroler
how about No

The SFV killer.

their flag shows up as british but they're actually african

Normal people play SFV.

The target audience of DBFZ are kids into cartoons and MLP tier weeb autists.

I'm on No Fap 2018, please stop or at least slow down.

Holy shit dbz looks bad

Everyone would be playing guilty gear if it had any iconic characters, like people know Street Fighter V is shit but they play it because it has characters they know. ArcSys knows this so they took an even bigger franchise than Street Fighter and applied a fighting game to it. Bam. SFV and Capcom killed in one fell sweep.

SFV really is fucking shit

Everyone just constantly spams buttons 24/7, even jabs because most of them fucking anti air for no reason

The entire frame data is completely fucked and they literally shat out Ed the last day before release when you look at the range of his attacks, not to mention Birdies entire existence

Ain't no normie gonna give AE another look with DB and MHW coming out.

SFV is the worst street fighter game, too bad all the esport money is in it or everyone would still be playing sf4 or even sf3

new star wars movie is full of retarded shit that retroactively fucks up established star wars characters and movies.

for example, there is this mega huge ultra giant star destroyer, the flagship of the new empire, that is invulnerable to all attacks from the new rebels - until captain tumblr here decides to lightspeed kamikaze her own ship into it which instantly destroys the whole thing.

and now people start asking "if you can insta-kill one of the largest and strongest spaceships of all time by hyperspace crashing a random small ship into it, then why has nobody ever done that before?"
and they realize that this idea turns nearly all past space battles in any of the prior movies into a dumb and unbelievable farce.

>Ain't no normie gonna give DBFZ a look with MHW coming out

FTFY

>fagboys still butthurt by Birdie

the problem with sfv is the game is too easy, everyone can do the optimal maximum damage combo when it used to be something risky and difficult to get, and stuff like aa jab and unreactable mixups every 2 seconds really make the gameplay the worst it's ever been

Year of the Dog-faced Woman

>people still talking about virtuesignalling wars
I hope you're getting some rent from disney for all the headspace you're giving out to em

Hey negroes did they fix sfv yet?

calm down with the antisemitism /pol/

i dont believe disney pays people to shit on them user

This.
Shame because the film had some solid moments, like Luke trying to kill his apprentice. It was out of left field, but explained well enough to where it felt natural.

b-but it has a bajillion characters unlike the only 8 characters scamgon ball fighter z has!!!

>faster loading times
>Karin nerfed
>Necalli nerfed
>Ken nerfed
>Ibuki nerfed
>Kolin buffed
>>>>>>>Guile buffed
>>>>stupid ungabunga leotard bitch buffed
>Ungarog not nerfed
>rashit not nerfed

they fixed it, but in a three steps forward five steps backward sorta way

nah that shit was fucking retarded.

well not completely. it did provide a very good explanation and origin story for kylo ren. but at the same time it is so insanely out of character for luke to do something like that, it makes no sense at all.

>Ain't no normie
Do you live in a ghetto?

Heh. Thanks for the explanation. That's hilarious.

stop

star wars was always poorly written shit

those teeth need to be fixed badly

Fuck Abigail, how am I supposed to fight this mistake when he absorbs everything and completely ignores the games rules

Post a pic of yourself, autist.

Guile needs to be buffed. He is the one character that can play footsies and zoning. Anybody who says otherwise IS an unga bunga nigger.

Play Rashid and V-Skill over him

AE is fixing this stuff right?

zoning and gorilla mash, you mean

How do you counter Urien f+mp resets?

>and gorilla mash
t. Plat player
Guile wins by throwing booms and AAing, if you lose a mashing Guile you are just an unga bunga gorillaa.

Do you really have a "Chariot" tattoo? lmao

yeeeaaaaah, dude

guile is completely honest and totally not an unga character

youtube.com/watch?v=xaCnt74Ujz8

Thank you, now I can insult you in return by stating you look like this thing and require a graphical update.

t. Ibuki

Broski when will you play Guile

The dark side corrupts even if it's just for a moment.

>ken nerfed

Why are you so delusional
DBZF if anything will kill anime games and marvel

WHY DO I HAVE TO DASH AFTER GETTING A KNOCKDOWN

WHY IS MOVESPEED SO FUCKING SLOW IF I DASH I JUST GET JABBED OUT OF MY FUCKING MEATY

DASH
DASH
DASH
DASH
FUCK THIS GAME

I wonder if with the release of SC6 an army of Soulcalibur haters will emerge - not including fans of other Soulcalibur games who would hate SC6 specifically.

For some reason I find it difficult to imagine anyone spending much energy hating Soulcalibur the same way some people hate on Tekken or Street Fighter.

Sup /freegg/, vappa here. Thanks for giving me rent free living space in your head!

how about you go and suck a dick capcuck

They will. No game gets off free in /fgg/.
Just shitters being shitters.

After some serious time in ST I've come to the conclusion that fireballs are gay and actually anti footsie.
They are pro zoning but shit on everybody else who wants to have a nice whiffpunish based grounded approach.

GOAT

>Guile needs to be buffed. He is the one character that can play footsies and zoning.

>the only character in the game with credible zoning tools needs to be even better

Thanks

DBZF will flop
Screencap this
Not even weebs care about Dragonball these days, especially with Super
It's also going to have the same problem as NRS games where people play it for a week and then drop it because they can't into fighting games.
But the drop off will be worse being any sicko DBS fans who bought the game for DB can just play Xenoverse or the dozens of other Dragonball games instead. Opposed to Injustice where there are no other DC video games except for the Lego ones.

It will get hate from Tekken fans because it's going to split that playerbase, despite Tekken being "the next big thing"

So basically, Capcom is slowly killing the FGC. They got people to fully commit into E-sports and this is how it ended up.

Street Fighter is the king of 2D and fighting games in general.

Tekken is the king of 3D fighting games.

Any new 3D fighting game will take players away from Tekken.

I'm sorry but Rashid is completely broken, who approved this shit character

SF5AE will flop
Screencap this
Not even shills care about Capcom these days, especially with MVCI
It's also going to have the same problem as NRS games where people play it for a week and then drop it because they can't into fighting games.
But the drop off will be worse being any sicko Capcom fans who bought the game for Sakura can just play Alpha 2 or the dozens of other Street Fighter games instead. Opposed to Injustice where there are no other DC video games except for the Lego ones.

Hasn't the FGC learned from the past that there are plenty of other fighting games available to play?

Lmao goober

They do expand your hurtbox before coming out so you can counterpoke them with good buttons.

>you will never return to a time when people played fighting games for fun and not out of an autistic need to be playing the one approved competitive game that lets you be the very best like no one ever was
capitalism was a mistake

Wait for AE or pick up Tekken and get destroyed 24/7 until I lose the will to live?

>goobers are commies
it all makes sense now.
thats why its team RED.

I HATE CAPCOM WHY WON'T THEY LET ME PLAY ANOTHER GAAAAAMMEEEEEE

But A:E is just Jive not a new game
People already play Jive, A:E might just add more players, and if it doesn't then Jive will still have its current Jive players

POKEMON!

Tell use what game you play and I'll explain why nobody else plays it

You just made me realize if I wait a month or two, those unsold copies of AE on GameStop shelves will go down in price.

Fighting games are giving me health issues from rage

every game that gets attention gets hate
so far SC gets no hate because it is completely dead and nobody plays it or pays any attention to it

capitalist visionaries are who created it. the problem is when things become so successful that marxists flock to hijack it.

Melty blood

lol

Why does capcom stop me playing guilty gear?

idk but ask your mom why she stopped sending you to school

BlazBlue, unironically.

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, MvC and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

What are you new years resolution /fgg/ ?

* dashes up and cr mks*
footsies bitch