/fhg/- For Honor General

A New year ,Same war edition

Stuck in the past >Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=cDHhUmtamS0 [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=6YrrzI0rqLk [Open]

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oeqlcZiNCgM
strawpoll.me/14741294
youtu.be/53AewCOx0hU
youtube.com/watch?v=-YSmAOXDcY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Lawbringer is for brainlets

just kidding

Is this how Highlander nabbed shaman in his clutches

Every day until you like her

How do I play as a fleshbag dumpling?

Light headbutt, throw into wall and hug

Make a straw poll and let's see how it goes.

Every year until you accept him.

But I already like her

Ideally, I wanna see the following heroes
>Knights - Banner Maiden support vanguard, Giant mace Executioner; a heavy with unblockables that primarily used to forced trades both with knight helmets
>Samurai - Sohei heavy with feints and parry moves, a weeb LB with his own full block spinning attack move,
I'm not so sure about Vikings since they've done almost every stereotype I can think of for them so they're likely going to borrow from another culture.

>1v1

stick your dick in the wall, parry everything, throw into wall and demon's embrace. read the GB and interrupt with light attack. repeat.

>4v4
Go where are you needed, try to block off enemy and hug them when they aren't prepared or unable to dodge. You can hug when they activate revenge since most people who activate revenge instantly get attack happy and you can interrupt them and your team can finish them off.

twink

YES! Another edgy assassin pls pls pls

>Succubus Embrace

why do you keep saying this when shaman is for even bigger brainlets in this game

step aside fags

>He want a bootleg a highlander who's already a bootleg Landsknecht

>what is highlander
That aside, the Landsknecht would be more than welcomed as outfit design for a new hero.

>a cum guzzling highlander
Pretty Homosexual user. No thanks

Fucking clown ass looking kniggers.....wait what about a jester hero...oh shit.....w-w-why do I like this idea so much.

Way better than monk with claws

>Jester
Nigger I've been wanting this since fucking beta.
I would've loved the shit out of it instead of fucking Pissnigger or Pitfuckboy.
The issue is that a Jester would probably be too fantasy for For Honor.

>Order of spies that masquerade as entertainer
>Use his or her body with grappling moves instead of a daggers or whatever faggotry assassin-fags can think of
>Elusive fucker that doesn't stay in one place

>Rapier
>Edgy
Back to the fields with you, plebeian.

I honestly wish Peacekeeper could've been Male and had a gear set that made him look like a Jester, would main Jesterkeeper in a heart beat.

Who's more fun to play and easier to piss people off - PK or Nobushi? Bonus points for higher 1v1 potential.

guess it might also be too similar to pic related

Easily Peacecutie. Zone spam pisses me off the most so try that.

okay settle down there black swordsman

PK hands down.
Don't forget to wiggle your guard.

I mean think about it, you're looking at your roster and you see
>A brave knight with a longsword, the icon of Feudal age
>A sturdy man with a big shield and a flail
>A giant clad in armor with a poleaxe
>And suddenly a man in colorful spandex with a mask and a fucking bell hat

Again, I'd love the shit out of a Jester but he'd stick out too much.

>that artist was the one who drew the futa shit

Did you say chicks with dicks?

Nice shit taste but yeah. Revere image search and it will bring you to the tumblr artists page

Not him but yeah he does have some nice stuff there. Thought you were talking about For Honor futa which distressed me desu.

I know user, I know. B-but think of the possible executions and emotes! The voice artist! The gear and weapons! That memeslut dev/writer would have a field day with him/her!

She left to another Ubi division user.
youtu.be/oeqlcZiNCgM
>1:06:48

That’s what I meant. He has futa teases in his page and I was directing that user with shit taste their.

F

aw shit

i have another crusader setup with bucket helmet for more realism

>Woman
>Realism

Shut up XJ9

What are must have PK emotes?

Stay mad nerd

The Skiing one is neat.

The Sports Emote.
Weapon Throw
Throw Shekel.
Neck Slice combat emote.
Snowball.

>Neck Slice combat emote.
This one is just plain rude should work wonders to bait people

>your in the club and these guys walk up and slap your ass while staring down your girl
what do?

Sure why not
strawpoll.me/14741294

Who the fuck voted no?!

webm related also works well.
Bonus point if you ledge kill them and they cry.
"Even the game gave me points for Honorable Kill and I emoted."

Is revenge in general still the best stat to go for on gear?

I did for one, if Knights get a support char it should be a monk with a cudgel or a Hospitaler with a mace/censer combo.

There is no option that says,
"I love Jeannu and she is my waifu."

At the most cruciale time you betray me user

>duel against viking
>they have black skin
>play like a shitter or not, they all just have black skin some reason
most of the time its just raider who does nothing but side fakes

That's heretical

Banner hero belongs to the Kangz

++ Rev. Gain and -- Rev mode Duration are the revenge stats you want.

revenge is now more useful for auto-parry, when you get revenge just go on the offensive because your opponent can never punish you since you can always activate revenge.

Not if I have 5 Star Jeannu

*blocks your path*

No. Max defense pen and attack are. Revenge gain is a priority, but revenge isn’t the end all like it use to be. You’ll still be bent over and become a human toliet to any player who knows how to combat revenge. No such thing as 1-shot builds anymore

woops, anyway pic related, loosely

>there is players who think shaman is fine

Zhat would be too close to wahlad

disregard weapon and shield, replace with mace and censer combo as last user said

>Still can't set character specific deadzones

I need to fuck this robot

>censer
>in the battlefield

Give him a torch so he can burn niggas as he's crushing them

not originally my idea but I wouldn't mind wacking some fucking incense about mate, I mean the smell of guts and all that must be terrible, he would be a support class afterall, and what's more supportive than a calming pleasant scent?

Here's a webm of me fucking up

And then here's me getting the Lawbringer alone

Is there a way to stop nobushi from going into hidden stance when unlocking and retreating? It makes fighting certain characters impossible.

that's gotta be one of the best executions

I only want to play knight heroes, so far i'm playing Conq and Law, should i play the peacekeeper too ? I know she is strong but is she fun to play as ?

why is it when you're bleeding her leap can literally track you from across the map

Hey I'm new to this game, what's the solution to Reputation 10 players taking off most of my HP in one swing when I'm a Reputation 0 player?

Her leap works like zerks little top heavy dashing thing. If that’s what you mean, it just chases because it’s supposed to. If you mean the tracking? That got nerfed, so just dodge at glow. But even then it’s still 400ms so it’s still pretty reliable to catch people. Nobushi can actually hidden stance out of it now so that proves the tracking got nerfed.

Sure but not really guess? She’s good for offense but gets boring in my opinion.
Endure it and just level up to get more armor

It's a bug.
I think she actually can teleport if you're on fire though.

youtu.be/53AewCOx0hU

Gear don't influence that much anymore.
I'm not saying it doesn't matter, just not as much as it used to.
Like I say to all beginners, try to stick with a teammates, preferably a skilled one if you have any, and try to learn from them.

You stay with your team

Can you really learn how to play a character, like with feints and shit, from clusterfuck of chaos which is 4v4?

>Gear don't influence that much anymore.
>The 20% Attack boost really doesn't do much guise
>It totally won't turn my 40 Damage heavy to deal almost 50 damage.
>Which again isn't buffed to 60 with a tier fucking 2 feat.

Okay since there is no stream this week either whenever it fucking comes back they need to go HARD and im talking fucking hard like this song in stream form youtube.com/watch?v=-YSmAOXDcY4

They need to show us what the rest of their plans are for this supposed "year 2" talk more indepth when dedicated servers are coming,show us a taste of the reworks not even fucking gameplay the movesets would be fine, and their plans for new heroes,maps,game modes, and future events

This next stream could be the thing that gets the comeback train rolling

>We actually got word that they're shutting down our project and Year 2 is not happening sorry.
>Though we did noted all your complaints about servers, they are now being moved onto another project that will be coming out soon tm.
>Most of the dev team has been moved to that other project as well
>We hope to see you again in our Skull & Bones weekly stream.
>For Honor shuts down on Feb 17.
>Mordhau Shill shitposts for 2 hours
>Gets heart attack.

>since there is no stream this week either
What the fuck

Big if true.

Y'know I never played knights unironically, I'm more of the Samurai kinda guy (Kensei Nobu and Aramusha) and lately I've been trying Warden

Cheesus H. Christmas how is warden allowed he's so op wtf, he's as easy as kensei but the damage potential is extreme

>dont have to the stream for 2 weeks
>devs fucking love it
>weekly streams are canceled

Fuck of Tru3

FIFTEH FIFTEH

Fuck off Eye Skies

I'd personaly give a fencer the masquerade mask as headgear.
and a huge floppy hat.
with a big feather.
and the female version has a corset and heels

General tips for someone trying to get good at Lawbringer? I'm a new player in general, but definitely need to work on my parrying and counter breaking

Block an Attack.
Press grab button during blocking.
Lawbringer would shove.
Now either do a Light Attack, Heavy Attack or Guard Break. Your light attack can be dodged but not blocked, heavy can be blocked and parried and GB teched.
But most people have trouble countering the shove followups.
During dominion, just equip bombs as feat and do webm related.

After parrying you get a guaranteed Impale Riposte if you queue it fast enough which is good if there is a wall behind them, since you can follow it up with a top heavy.
All heavies can be followed up into shove.
On Light Parries you can do either Top Heavy for Admortem or Impale.
On heavy parries, grab them for a side heavy or impale. If they are long range class, Lawbringer, Nobushi, Kensei you should do a light attack instead.