Do you guys feel it?

we have stepped into something huge.

>mfw the future elite are biz/acks

this can't really happen can it?

Stop smoking drugs.

What are you on about lad?

>What are you on about lad?
click on the image!

If ETH went to a trillion dollars tomorrow your $1000 investment still wouldn't make you one of the "elite." You'd just be upper middle class.

Ah, I see. I have 14.5 ETH. I still feel pretty ambivalent about it's long term outlook but I guess we'll see. Here's to the moon.

I made $20k over the course of two years. That doesn't make anyone "elite" retard.

To really make money you have to invest in small time altcoins right now.

what if i told you i invested in eth even before there was a PoC

Post your balance.

can i borrow some mETH bro

I will not, but check out that creation date.

>I bought 10 coins in 2014
Nice gains, but you're not going to be the next Zuckerberg.

Very Impressive. Just curious, what was your initial investment? Not trolling or baiting, just curious about strategy to make that much.

Actually, if you have a computer and enough free time to post on Veeky Forums about how much money you don't have you already are in the global elite. Congratulations on being born in one of the better countries.
Meanwhile, in Kenya, bitcoin is the stable currency.

$3000 in early ETH. And more recently, POSW

ya but ur a macfag so ull have to kill urself

Holy shit. That's insane gains.
I'm pretty new to crypto but have been interested for years. I easily have that to drop but I don't want to lose it all before actually studying this for a little longer.

Honestly no-one here will become elite. At best they'll have some slightly nicer things they bought with their decent gains.

That's if they don't lose all their worth on some dumb pump and dump scheme this board is riddled with.

Literally how?

>biz/acks

its Veeky Forumsraelis

Just remember where you came from.

Which you wont, cause' you're all greedy jews.