pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous: >200440961

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IPZoZ9OOU8Aj8jyD_TtubhFkY7ZtNzVd3vv1Hn-vEc8/htmlview#
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vJiQkqRXzMv7EWjDl1HpN3sy5n2fkfSa84necyCGDG4/edit#gid=1044923413
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No Atheism allowed in this thread, /feg/ is a christian general

>early

crashing this thread

I'm 12 and what is this

Post zebras

Neat!

NintendoForce are gamexplain level ecelebs except they run their own magazine which implies they have their own info ahead of time. Their next issue looks like this.

FE Switch is almost definitely in the January direct, however, looks like there's still no title, whereas Fates (JP) and Echoes had their title from reveal. Expect sparse info.

Got any decent Hinoka lewds?

Post the madkaiser azura futa frot pic please

>Bayonetta 3
Fuck Fire Emblem, this is the real shit

Please tell me you have some Cherche lewds

>18 posts early
dumb jugdralposter

FE Switch will be worse than Fates.
Screenshot this.

Look up Unsomnus for the ultimate Cherche lewd

Happy new year, user

WITH NO SURVIVORS

What do I do with marthcina chan

poor leo, he deserves better.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Marry

danbooru?

I wish

Here we go

Here you go for anyone that needs one of these

Predictor: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IPZoZ9OOU8Aj8jyD_TtubhFkY7ZtNzVd3vv1Hn-vEc8/htmlview#

/feg/ VG Friend List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vJiQkqRXzMv7EWjDl1HpN3sy5n2fkfSa84necyCGDG4/edit#gid=1044923413

I am fucked right?

It's a dancer, stop being fucking retarded kthx

He has a pixiv I believe

-hp +res, whatever for her

Good taste, that user

Honestly I forget there is even a gauntlet going on.

How come there's barely any Surtr art? I've come across more fanart of the Echoes sub bosses than him.

God, Sully's ass is fantastic in that animation

That's pretty gay user

Why aren't these in the OP?

i’m getting some fun teams in AA today

Why do you care about IVs if you don't actually know what they mean for a character?

Honestly I don't know why any OP won't add these, but I'll do my best to post them at least once in every new thread.

>anno domini 2018
>the new current year
>not being a slut
For shame.

Who has the most supple thighs in FE

I'm saving my S-rank for my waifu. In the meantime, I'm S ranked (best friend S-rank, no homo) with Seliph.

>Super pure OP
>thread swarmed with lewds

Hoo boy

Santa isn't gay.

>best friend at A
nice

Why are red/pink haired girls so hot?

Can I request an Azura lewd?

They want to use the Celica thread. Echoescucks have no respect. They're on a high horse and someone needs to do something about it.

Bad taste desu

Shouldn't have been early then

doing God's work user

Go Ryoma! I am rooting for you!

That's retarded, they worst thing that can happen is that the lewd posts will get deleted, the thread will still stay alive and more active than the other.

Well, they do like Echoes so it's understandable that they'd be retarded.

Just bought orbs for the first time and got Gunnthra, Amelia, and Roy. Gonna 5 star Reinhardt once arena feathers come in. Is an all cavalry (roy, lyn, & rein) team good or am I bound to get wrecked by trees? Also is Gunnthra actually good or nah?

Miracles of the universe, that's why

There was one here you might have missed, if not, have this one!

>vandalizing the OP

Fuck off, Raul.

Was also considering getting a Nino to 5 star but 20,000 feathers takes forever to get

I'm liking this lewds from the thumbnails I'm kind of on public, how can I get them later?

Post more Chiki lewds.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I wasn't here when Echoes came out; how did you guys feel about the game?

I thought it was awful. I enjoyed the 3d environments but that was about it. I felt like grinding was forced because some units/growths were just shit, and I only had about 3 people who had enough defense to tank the ridiculous bow ranges.

Somebody had better post some Kagero lewds

Archive

Bookmark the thread and return later?

Threads are archived for a while, keep the thread open in a tab until you get home

t.fateswakeningbabby

Echoes was the best FE on 3ds

what did they mean by this?

What would a male Legendary Hero need to look like for you to roll for him?

>on 3ds
That's not really an achievement at all.

Good ryona bait desu

A trap

gee look at this fag

Shut up oldfag. It was the worst fe game ever made.

I thought the game was pretty easy myself, grinding is pointless unless you want to reach the insane stat caps on characters since promotion bonuses are so high and scale off class bases rather than character bases leading to diminishing returns if you overdo it. Terrain advantage has a strong effect in this game and bows are pretty inaccurate so it's easy to bait them out with fast units and then rush them. Magic is honestly more annoying to deal with since mages ignore terrain bonuses and everyone has single digit res growths.

t.3dsbabby

Fates and Awakening had shit stories and gameplay

i like her

I appreciated the presentation (art, voice acting was all very good) but the gameplay was a chore. I regreted choosing hard difficulty when I got to the later chapters.

I am not requesting elise lewds

Keep the faith Hinochads

By what merit?
It was the flashiest one, sure, but let's not pretend it was any better than no feet the Lucina story.
I say this as someone whose favorite FE is SD.

This motherfucker is one of the best units in the game

What a fucking beast just finished off a team of Deirdre B.Lyn with a dancer in AA

Sakura is a good girl

k

>43 atk

I unironically consider Awakening to be the best 3DS game
SoV's gameplay is just so fucking terrible, even though it has god tier everything else

Hey lewdposter, do you have any Nowi?

Not Requesting Soleil Lewds

Are there versions of this for the other Royals?

Genealogy and Radiant Dawn are my favorites actually

What did you enjoy about the game?

Fucking mages holy shit, I completely forgot about that

I don't remember promotions or class changes bringing much in terms of stats. I had like 8 characters overall who could do good damage and everyone else just felt kind of worthless, especially the villagers (except Kliff) and the cavalry/paladins that join Alm

My endgame party was atrocious: I had like 3 people practically solo the entire map. Assassin's bow and that one ability that lets the archer hit like 6 tiles away bruuuuuh

wew please continue

remove nohr

Still better then Echoes. I mean Echoes is the worst FE game ever made. Not just 3ds, you are just obsessed with deflecting to fates/awakening. Like all people who like Echoes because they hate Fateswakening. That doesn't make Echoes good.

>Camilla hates Kamui and doesn't forgive her/him for destroying her family in BR
>Hinoka forgives Kamui in CQ
And people say Camilla is obsessed.