/eftg/ -Escape From Tarkov General

Quality Edition

Threadly reminder Open beta is going on so hand out those keys, get your gifts and enjoy new big shoreline.

>Quickstart Guide, resource ref sheet and FAQ:
pastebin.com/KhTaGq4E

>Discords
"""""OFFICIAL"""" EFT discord for beta news and numales:
discord.gg/8KsHTGF
/eftg/:
discord.gg/BEEk538

Other urls found in this thread:

telegra(.)ph/Fresh-screenshots-on-Interchange-01-02
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder not to buy EOD

gay

First for UCHAD makes BEARKEKS feel threatened

fuck off bosch

But it's so easy.

dude this is fucking gay

post GEAR
faggots that have anything EXCEPT the cheapest version of the game need not apply

>small stash
No thanks faggot

just for you
also, fucking sell those SKSes, AI2s, grachs and that shit NATO eotech crap

Bumping for free loot

Bags just full of more bags

where do you niggers get kivers from? need one for skier

>Grachs and P226s
Sell that shit. Get yourself some TTs.

you mean these?

Fuck you I like my 9mm's

a weapon to surpass metal gear

Anyone want to party up? Just bring all of your best gear :^)

no gear since low level but that's pmuch all just money and a suppressed vepr and paca I rebuy when I die

whats this pacifist shit? do you ever get into combat?

>28 raids
>lvl 16
>5 kills
what the fuck

also why has none of you faggots mentioned the free, fully modded AKM and M4 you get just by logging in on the website and clicking a button?

i always get in combat i just pick fights I can win. KD doesn't go above one anyway. We just organize and wipe squads and play smart

cause you are shit my goy

in op.
And its way more than 5 kills. kd broke, I've gotten like 10 kills today.

>cares about plebbed shit4 and generic ak
>gives 0 fuck about IOTYAY keychain and Icase

>I exit camp with my 4 friends and play the game like a negroid

Hi TAW

you sound like a hatchetfag surprised that someone who has played for a year is no longer a shitter

You sound like you're afraid to play any map solo

but I do, I'm just used to playing the fucking game and I'm not a retard so it's not surprising I can make out

posty yfw when squad v squad shootouts on spa

post yfw you literally never encounter players in spa

>just did my first ever raid and came out with an MP5 and Saiga 12
Feels good man

Just downloaded the game. Which faction should I join? Leaning towards BEAR right now.

Just wait until you're stacking your stash and having to play literal tetris.

USEC I think starts you off with better guns and more money.

>tetris
get on my level scrub

>Be me
>New
>Innawoods withamakarov
>Absolute war going on at lumberyard between scavs and two different player groups
>Cheeki breeki my ass into lumberyard
>Kitted players with silenced weapons on the hill knocking out every player and scav in lumberyard
>Finally spot me and engage
>I engage back from 200m withamakarov
>Find a nice spot to pretend I'm a log and loot a Saiga 12 and SKS
>Sneak out of lumberyard without seeing players again
>Somehow remember where exfil is and leave with the loot

EFT is fun

>Taking grips off reduces an entire row of storage
Hot fuck

so is this game worth it yet? I read a few months ago to wait.

It's 'better' but I mean, half the time it's borderline unplayable with the desync and server issues and 15 minute wait times.

Got one today from a scav on factory

I was skeptical as well. Got a 7-day key a few days ago and played with some friends and bought it today while it is still on discount. The game is still a WIP very much, but when things work and your squad is wrecking everything in sight and piling up loot it's a great time. Some of the best tactical shooting around.

-BUT as the other user said, there are some server issues that crop up from time to time and matchmaking has been hellish the past two days due to all the freebabies trying the game out and them stress-testing servers

>looted my first m4 while at the same time saving my brothers prized AKM

Someone went to sleep salty as fuck I bet

Hatchfag here, I am slowly losing my gear fear now. But I am still only carrying a pistol at most.

The last hatchet run I started off real good from a scab with a huge bag and vepr. And loot a lot things in Shoreline but bleed out and got killed in a firefight with player scav camping the extraction point.

Well it is a shame I can’t make it but not a very big deal now.

Gear is an investment, you shouldn't be deterred if you lost them but you shouldn't make ones you can't afford to lose

Vepr KM (the 7.62x39 one) is a great entry level gun. buy HP rounds from skier as they are insane right now, buy ONE 10 round mag as a dump off to recharge your 30 rounder that came with it.

It's seriously great, pounds through armor, one taps scavs, only 30k.

I think progression is very steep in this game. There are good entry weapons but you can barely touch high end stuff unless you are very good.

Quests and levelling traders are the only effective ways to progress right now as you can rebuy some gear even you are down to some bad runs in a row.

However some entry quests are placed at highly competitive maps. I think the devs should work on that.

literally dont matter starting gear is irrelevant and trash anyway.
>wah wah storage is not big enough
>inventory filled with bottom tier guns
erry single time
I sell everything I don't plan on bringing in to the next 2 raids. You can fit around 5 guns in 1 stack of rubles

hatchetfagging is cancer.
You will always be shit at the game because the top tier gameplay is all guns and you will die like a little retarded bitch swinging your stick in a game where everyone has guns.
literally chad advice.

Honestly eft is a team based game.

D E D G A E M
E
G
A
E
M

>game grows every patch
>game is dead
neo/v/ logic right there

Nah hatchet run is fun and surprisingly good in between gun blazing raids. Of course the end game is about Fort Armor Helmet Fully Kitted Out Guns and Shits, but people need to start somewhere you know. It was just a phase.

And yes team-up is always good, at least you can lower the significant amount of competitors. People with spare space might pick your stuff and give it back later even you got gunned down.

hatcheting is cancer and I don't enjoy them. Much more fun bringing in a mid tier gun and blastic away hatchets and having a fighting chance against forts.
Hatchets are 99% all just afraid of losing a few virtual pixels and have a hoarding problem and are usually shit tier players.
Nothing personell kid

I get that. It’s alright.
This game allow its players to play it with many style and that is one of the reason I liked it.

yes
>hatchet fag and die to shotguns
>bring toz and pez hatchets
>bring ak and no armor and try and grab shit
>bring paca and kitted out vepr and hunt fort armors
>bring fort armors and m4's and be walking free loot
>bring forts and akms and ddos and dox everyone
>bring sniper, get a kill and get hatcheted
not to mention spa and dorms and such

I don't understand why anyone would do hatchet runs when the TOZ is right there, extremely cheap and really fun to use.

I think there is pic showing different tiers of EFT players having different kind of play styles

we need some oc

also
>die all day to people I just spot and they turn around and hs me
>get frustrated
>altf4 after 10 games
>pc running slow
>taskmanage programs
>deluge.exe
>realize i turned it on when i was drunk last night
fuck me

I made some OC...

Interchange promised to be relased in open beta testing.
According to site open beta testing was said to last a few weeks.
Interchange soon.

nevermind they said "hopefully before open beta testing" Right now it should be new years event.

So WTF is this game? I went to their site and it is just BIG PICTURES and BIG WORDS

Instanced ruski survival shooter.
Go out and shoot slavs and loot corpses.
Make it to the exit? Cool you get the stuff.
Die? Well shit you just lost everything.

Go watch some youtube vids/streams.

is it PVP mixed with AI or just all PVE / co-op PVE?

kinda a weird mix of mutantless stalker misery mod, red orchestra and autism. Oh and if you die you lose all you had on you.

Its always PVP+PVE. There are real players and AI mixed in but it's pretty trivial to tell them apart.
You also have the option as playing as one of the AI instead, you get given a pre-made loadout and get to keep everything if you make it out alive.

You can go in to an instance in up to a group of 5, but there isn't anything in game to identify who is in your group so your communication needs to be good.

this.
Comms is the difference between getting raped in ass by a hatchet or a lone scav or wiping entire map with 3 people all carrying veprs and scav vests and making 200k rubles every run

So is there beta keys around for this? Cant seem to find any information about Open beta.

You think comms help?
>in a 5 man team
>guy screams
>goes silent for 4 seconds
>we ask what happened
>he says he died
>.....

Considering we were fucking 6 feet away from each other it would be really nice to know who killed you, how they killed you, and where the fuck they are!

aparrently i found out today that this is new years event, open beta is coming sometime this year with new map interchange. I am very confused but I don't have full info.

Sounds like the same boat I'm in. Read the OP about Open Beta and codes but couldn't find a lick of information.

Thread creator and OP is retarded. Open beta hasn't started yet and is due out when the ruskies have had enough holiday, it'll contain a big new urban map called Interchange which has you running around a shopping centre.

Currently closed beta is only available to those that pre-purchase or have a 7-day trial code from the people in column A, only the people that bought the game years ago got codes to give out. There is a reddit begging thread for them.

Posting the Interchange screenshots

sounds like your friend is retarded

learning comms and basic shit like everyone watching an angle
>5man question on dorms
>lmao fugg it lets grab some gear
>3 watch 2nd story
>2 watch top floor
>hear shots
>top floor dead
>push up as soon as shots happen to catch them in confusion, stack up on stairs
>"LEFT OR RIGHT"
>"idk right man"
>we all push in look right
>get shot in back
turns out one retard stopped watching the door and went to loot and then stopped talking

Sounds like your friends carry your faggot ass around.

op here, thought open beta was going on right now and that it was """"open beta"""" and nobody corrected me.
You are wrong tho, everyone who bought the game gets 7day trial codes and people who bought it before 2016 august get one free full game code to give away.

Window-licking fucktards who can't follow the wiggle code should neck themselves.

Where can I get my codes from? I didn't get any emails.

If you're wiggling as a PMC eat shit, wiggling is reserved for scavs.

This. Dogtags+xp > wiggles

You fucked it bud, higher res shots at telegra(.)ph/Fresh-screenshots-on-Interchange-01-02

retarded faggots who wiggle and expect to get away with bullshit deserve to have their legs deleted and left to limp around in a big map.
I always wiggle back and shoot the fags.
If you don't bring in shit you deserve everything you get.

>being so tryhard that you can't have fun with other people
Kill yourselves

I've started it so I'll finish. I'll make some shit excuse like I'm concerned about mobile users it'll be fine.

>letting some retarded fag who sucks at game get away with wiggle just so he can grab a gun and shoot you in the ass later or take loot you want
>fun
what is fun is shooting fags like that in the leg and letting them suffer