>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTU1VRj32Ikhx7EWKmKhqT-GVyub1xV6RKNQt22TivYvylwyxNEurKGut_sXDWHMsaRluz-8nARFClC/pubhtml
youtube.com/watch?v=FdxEUL18ySY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTU1VRj32Ikhx7EWKmKhqT-GVyub1xV6RKNQt22TivYvylwyxNEurKGut_sXDWHMsaRluz-8nARFClC/pubhtml

Last day in farron keep. I know so far I only have 24 samples, but fuck it. I'm getting no invasions whatsoever. This is boring as hell. Let's hope that the catacombs are better.

DARK SOULS 3 IS TRASH

it's not trash, just not that good. at least it plays better than 2.

>too much Physical requirements
>doesn’t have S Intelligence scaling
>not even a 110 crit modifier
>no unique weapon art

How did they completely screw over your potential weaponfu /dsg/? I love INT mages and this would’ve of been perfect for my kriemhild cosplay but it’s just too much of a stat investment and is outclassed by a crystal rapier or estoc

What invasion range is the most fun in ds3?

Is Drawfag around?

""""dark"""" souls 2

Just died to vordt ama

fat rolling was a mistake

feels badman, it definitely could be stronger

sl125+10

He's pretty simple. just don't stay in front of him, attack his behind and when he starts breathing ice sneak up behind him and go ham.

gaijin no rike? Try a straight sword!

That's the least fun though

why?
what level?
i defeated him in my first try and i suck at the game, tell me you were challenging yourself doing a meme run or something

Is it worth using the obscuring ring as pyro on DS3?

Like can other players see the flame on my hand even if they can't otherwise see me?

36+4

Does it matter what covenant I join? I'm in the Blue Sentinels

Blue Sentinels sounds like the perfect covenant for you senpai, stick with that

Randomiser run and I was fatrolling, I did him the next time though.

>can other players see the flame on my hand even if they can't otherwise see me
yes

i like lvl 80, most peoples builds are complete at the (first) softcap and there's tons of activity. I have completed all the pvp covenants and have about 300 tongues, and 100 sunlight medals on top of that. started playing lvl 80 about a month ago. my favorite place to invade is archdragon peak and archives. Dragonkin mausoleum is very linear and there is little time wasted looking for the host. Untended graves and Kiln of the first flame are nice in this regard and active.
this is on ps4, i have no experience with pc populations, but i imagine theyre the same.

I also have a sl 40 guy that i goof around with in the swamp, using a +2 hollowslayer and its pretty active, but not my cup of tea. it seems more cancerous. I plan to bring him to 55 and hang out in the catacombs.

I think you should focus on specific zones you enjoy over a specific level. Where do you want to hang out and have fun? Make a corresponding level char.

having said that, level 80 is my vote, you wont regret it

Got any fun sl80 invasion builds?

1. Faith is still ridiculously powerful. Have you tried Heavenly Thunder or Blinding Bolt?
2. Vanilla DS2's enemy placements are the worst in the entire franchise.

DeS has great atmosphere, good level design, consistently solid encounters, and some fun bosses. What holds it back is the relative lack of content, no covenants, unrefined mechanics and (at least in the current build) horrible lag and bonus glitches during online play.

DaS plays like DeS but spread out and shittier. Unfinished levels, terrible bosses, and some extremely questionable design decisions keep it far below its predecessor. Of all the games I've ever bought at release, the only game more disappointing than DS1 on the PS3 was DS2 on the PS3.

Use that shield if you can't dodge him. Also maybe keep farming hollows and hoping that one of them drops some lighter armor.

Cathedral of the Deep is my favorite Dork Souls main series location since Sen's Funhouse

you're just being a faggot, I'm sorry user but it's the truth

Not an argument.

70+8 or 50+5

Well I didn't experience the unfinished levels or terrible bosses except izalith so you're a faggot. But that's okay because I'm a faggot as well and we can be faggots together

cathedral isn't terrible or anything but how the fuck
I don't really enjoy invading there, it's pretty boring

Is Bloodborne genuinely harder then the Souls games or am I just bad at it?

You have to stop playing it like it's a Souls game.

you have to click R1 twice as fast compared to dark souls 3, it's pretty hard to adjust to that after playing souls.

Climb the rafters, unzip greatbow.

I have 3 mainstay builds that I keep going back to (my guys are actually lvl 88, sue me)

Yhorms/ simple caestus and heavy estoc in offhand
pchain, favor, havels, hornet/chloryanthy
35vig, 10 att, 30 end, vit 30, str40, dex 12, int9, fai9, luck7

Moonlight Blade melee only, this guy is lvl 87. I like to wear heavy armor for roshambo fights
pchain, havels, hornet, knight slayers ring
vig35, att10(no spells), end 30, vit30, str16, dex12, int40, fai9, luck7

Chaos Lothric Knight sword hornet ring madness(lvl 88)
pchain, favor, hornet, fire clutch(yeah reduced effect in pvp but it still is the difference between one shotting some hosts)
35vig, 16att, 21 end, 19 vit, 16 str, 18 dex, 30 int, 30 fai, 7 luck

these builds can be personalized pretty easy depending on your fashion and how much end you want

enjoy, they are just my homebrews,
i am no prophet, and heres no great matter

>split damage meme means it's absolute dogshit
>shortest greatsword in the game, is outranged by fucking straight swords
>is okay once buffed, but buffing means investing 60 into a casting stat

do not wake up the sleebi cade

i-is the neko daijobu?

Of all the greatswords to bring in from 2, they choose the one that would perform the worst with how defense works in 3. Sad!

How is the dragumslayer axe once you're past twinktown? Not in a duel setting just general mid level invasions. Does it fall off a bit or does it keep its big dick damage? Does the axe moveset hold it back when it isn't just obliterating people?

best pvp inc

neato

yes
he's just sleeping

It's different so if you're used to a defensive playstyle it's probably harder on you.

DING
DONG

NANI

truly beautiful

The thing that bothers me most about that webm is that you decided to render it at 1080p with less than half the possible bitrate you could have used.

see, you can even pet him safely

Fuckin nice. I've never been able to pull off a 2H parry before (or maybe I have, just probably panicked and didn't get the riposte).

I played part 3 and loved it, just got scholars of the first sin and I can’t into it, maybe I haven’t progressed far enough but it’s so boring I’m at no mans warf, and level 63, not even close to as fun as DS3 when does this game get good?

i had to do this when moving from ds2 to ds3

LIAR, HIS EYES ARE OPEN, YOU'RE A MURDERER

>Implying I could handle those fucking cats with my +6 stick

I forgot how boring it is to pve solo in ds3, holy fuck.

>tfw i can only do prediction parries
REEEEEEEEEEE

One does not exclude the other

getting robbed of a back stab reminds me of another game

Is the drawfag here?

Havent played in a few months and i got the DLC for christmas.
Are bow's still viable

Shhhhhh he just neutered the kitter, he's still fine. Just a bit groggy is all.

Easy tip:
If the player rolls towards you, 90% of the time, it's for a rolling attack.

the best part of ds2 is chug punishing

Dark Souls 2 wasn't the best souls but it sure was the funnest

yo dude, I like DS2 pvp too but how about some fresh webms every now and then? No need to post the same ones in every thread

let me teach you the secret 3 hit combo the dragon tooth has that no one(seems) to know about

>wasn't the best
>but it sure was the funnest
Pick one.

>host name

whats the best way to record your shit?

please stop spamming these every fucking thread. we get it, ds2 is better. ur basically shitposting at this point

isn't that the prediction parry?

forgot webm

OBS Studio

Every parry is based on prediction.

PS4: Sharefactory
PC: Anything from Shadowplay to OBS, use whatever has the least system impact.

>armor set looks amazing when worn by the enemy
>but it looks like shit when worn by the player

guess the set

either OBS or shadowplay. tho shadowplay has been skipping frames every so often

Everything in DS3.

post content, stop bitching

>attack a 180 away from the other player

It's DaS2 alright.

B A L D E R

dancer set

Alright it was the most fun souls game

you have full control of swings with ultras in ds2. makes it very easy to parry bait

Pretty much what the other anons said. Shadowplay is only available for nvidia cards. I have GTX 1070 and I use OBS myself. Been using it for years now. It just werks.

30+2, hands down. Infinite instant invasions in the swamp and cathedral, and occasionally in the settlement and catacombs. There's never a dull moment.

60+6 in Irithyll and the dungeon is also pretty fun. I switch to that invader when I get bored of my SL 30.

youtube.com/watch?v=FdxEUL18ySY

If a game is the most fun, how can it be the worst?
If a game is not fun, how can it be the best?

>mfw casting AoEs in that tiny room

Black Knight set in DS3.
Gyrm Set in DS2
Balder Set in DS1

>fight greatwood
>get rubbish

how fitting

Gee user, why does the game let you get 7 piles of Rubbish?

SEVEN RUBBISH FOR KNOGHT ARTHURIAS?

balder set looks nice when hollow

Is there any way to get most, if not all gestures in one NG? I'm not interested in moving up to NG+ just for bows

>Black Knight set in DS3.
I don't recall any major differences between player and npc

You got me there
Dark Souls 2 is the best souls then since I have the most fun with it

smelter armor

No.

in terms of quality, ds2 is the worst. But it's a fuckload of fun