/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

yndr4hope.itch.io/freetime-event-theatrical-release
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obese

Would you bully a shortie?

I want /drg/ to have a nice day

I love Junko!

Cutest Couple!

I love her stinky sister!

i'm ready to tie korekiyo up in ropes, so that i can whip his spherical, soft ass and watch him moan!

korekiyo ass inspection

I love Kirumi!

Mimei spanking Snowboard-chan with a huge paddle!

What are you talking about?

GODDAMN IT NOT AGAIN

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Another successfully baked bread by the Ultimate Baker.

I love my beautiful wife!

Tulpafags get the fuck out of here.

Shirogane and Harukawa!

Ibuki!

What's a tulpa?

No one cares about your ugly girlfriend, Kaito.

The power of Ibuki compels you Tulpafags
Leave /drg/ now!

I want to taste Korekiyo's anus!

i want kiyo-kun to play games on twitch and camwhore with his puffy nipples live!

Boy those gums look creepy.

I HATE amami

>2018
>not realizing that goth is the best alternative fashion and scene or emo could never compare in any sense

A reminder for those who are interested, Theatrical Release came out yesterday!
yndr4hope.itch.io/freetime-event-theatrical-release

Since when are ibukifags relevant?

Showing her my mouth full of her cum!
Swallowing it all and opening wide again so she knows what a good cumslut I am!

Cease.

I'm going to end 2018. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

I like these because Komahina is cute and the Komaeda in them is extra cute.

HOT

Korekiyo is such an adorable little brother! I want to attend one of his anthropology lectures, maybe one he's delivering to a small school as part of his research, and simply sit there, reveling in the sight of his beautiful face and the sound of his voice. Part way through the lecture he would fall silent, giving the audience a chance to make notes and reflect on what he's said thus far. The room would soon fill with the furious scratch of countless pens scurrying across paper; though I would simply use this interval to gaze at him more, admiring the pallor of his face, the long curtain of navy hair, and the almond-shaped eyes fringed by soft, feminine lashes.

Soon enough, everyone would be dismissed, and in the corner of the room I would see Korekiyo steal into the bathroom, his hand fumbling agitatedly at the mask on his face.

(1/53)

This.

Korekiyo cumming in front of thousands of people just from flicking his huge nipples!

I don't want to!

>didn't change it to 2019
1/10

Hand over the Dangans, /drg/

Oh, but you will.

You will.

i played through all the routes. overall, not as weird as i thought it'd be, actually kind of in character (or at least as in character as a canon divergence au in which komaeda and hinata are fucking in the killing game can be), and the game over endings are enjoyable

Reminder that baconfags and makifags
>haven't played the game
>can't even find new pictures
>are all ugly
>have bad kinks

Driven by curiosity, I would pursue Korekiyo into the bathroom and hide myself in the corner, watching him silently as his hands continue to grope at that enigmatic mask. As he is positioned in front of the mirror, I would see his face reflected: forehead dotted with sweat, expression teetering on the edge of mania - a stark contrast to the cool, composed features he displayed when delivering his lecture a few minutes prior.

"Nee-san!" he would say, nearly rabid with excitement. "The two girls at the rear of the hall, they're truly wonderful!" he stretches out his arms. "They'd make perfect friends for you!"

With total abandon, he would proceed to pull off his mask, disclosing a pair of thin red lips. Upon seeing this, I would feel a shock - though beneath this, liquid and hot, a mounting arousal: the makeup merely accentuates his beauty. "My dear little brother. " he says to himself in a chiding tone. "Don't get too greedy: when you become too greedy, you become reckless."

I would watch this strange exhibition for a while: the strange falsetto, the seamless switch between masculine and feminine. My confusion rapidly grows, but so does my erection. I surreptitiously peek outside; the crowd of students has dispersed now: all that remains is me, Korekiyo, and this strange being that seems to live inside him.

(2/53)

korekiyo becoming famous outside of twitch just from that single moment!
korekiyo's nipples are his way to fame!
korekiyo cosplaying as reimu hakurei every time he plays touhou and viewers are chanting in chat + donations for him to expose his stinky armpits!

Delete this and give me back my baby boy

Giving Korekiyo hormones until he starts lactating!
Drinking Korekiyo's nutricious milk everyday!

these are my favourite ritualposts desu

>My confusion rapidly grows, but so does my erection

One day they're going to end each other.

If your parents liked Danganronpa, who would their favorite character most likely be, /drg/?

This

maki tAke one image

Yndr4hope is an amazing artist and a writer, we are truly blessed. Even if you don't like komahina, it's worth playing it for the art alone!

>gothic lolita bible
>antique beast
Why is Celes best girl with best clothing taste?

Wait I take that back. DR3's dub was bad. I misread that for V3. My mistake. Monokuma alone in DR3 killed my desire to watch the rest with that yucking of his.

Mahiru most likely.

Hi user! I'm Ibuki Mioda!

I AM THE ULTIMATE DELEGATE

beautiful girl mAki tAke one image

This is your last warning, Shuichi. Hand over the protagonist spot.

egami eno ekAt ikam

You're my wife.

hello, i'm gonna ask you to have a nice day now

Goth is the superior style and Celeste is the only one with iq high enough to appreciate it. No other character will ever come close.

Naegi and Chiaki!

Oh, I forgot I got married! Silly me!
Thank you, user! Hope you have a nice day as well!

Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-da-ba-da
He's my baby
Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-da-ba-da
My little baby boy
He's my only
Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-da-ba-da
My little baby boy

Ba-ba-ba-ba-yeah-i-yeah-i
Yeah-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-da-ba-da
I'm in love with my baby boy
Ba-ba-ba-ba-yeah-i-yeah-i
Yeah-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-da-ba-da
I'm in love with my baby boy

Swallowing Maki's cum is nice and all, but you should let her give you a facial sometimes too.

Scenefags out, this is a goth only site.

Go on back to tumblr with you hottopic reject chan.

Jewell x Balween

How old are they even?

goth maki tAke one image

>DR3 dub
NYUK NYUK NYUK
what's even funnier those were directed by Weedman's anime dub VA and he most likely involved in the scriptwriting too so...

I miss old drg

The only canon ship.

/drg/ will never end!

If she wants to, sure! I would love getting covered in her cum. But this time she had her leg holding me down on her, so she obviously wanted to creampie my throat.

>2017
>old-/drg/
HAHAHAHA

fUck

Isn't vallwin like 25+ years old? It's not even a doubt, I am pretty sure.

How can Kirigiri even compete?

That's not goth, that's punk or metalhead you degenerate.

I think Carlos Hernandez is at least 30 and still lives on with NEET munnies.

By not trying to murder someone's ass.

It's 2018 already faggot

All the shitty goth characters got BLACKED.

Himiko but she's a boy.

I try Seiko, I try

I miss it too but 2014 to 2016 before the tumblr and fujo invasion

Oumaede! Well, it's kind of late for that now...

But do you really? What do you even miss about it?

You guys ever get worried when the ritualposts appear really late, like what's happened to our beloved ritualposters?

We're already black, it's the only color we wear you silly user.

Because they're both rotting corpses (or pile of mashed flesh, in Ouma's case)?

stop looking at my ass user lol Ur a creep : )

BRAAAAAAAAAP

oopsie lol

>implying Ouma didn't fake his death

But Ouma's not dead he's just hiding in the school he built because of his trauma and love towards all of the other V3s.

Babyfuckers please leave.

>what's even funnier those were directed by Weedman's anime dub VA and he most likely involved in the scriptwriting too so...

Jesus. No offense to him but damn. I'm glad they got some of the game voice actors to come back though, but a lot of the replacements are not so great (some are alright though). The original run in Japan was good though. What's weird is some of the decisions in general. Like Seiko's VA voiced some of the game characters already but didn't voice any of them in the anime I don't think.

>That baby
This is why we need abortion to be legal