akuma's getting no nerfs in AE

Bullet is very pretty!

i'm literally dying of boredom bros

too erly

Happy new year bullet user.

I love futanari

ya'll niggas be making these threads 2 early

>Clueless retards on /v/ discussing jive
Man, its fun and games when vappaposters and goobers funpost here but its kinda sad seeing these clueless idiots just parrot whatever they heard

its time

happy new year to you too

Counting the minutes to DBFZ. Less than a week after my birthday.

Ran sucks in the new touhou fighter

his c.hp is now -2 ob, fuck that button

ichiban

dat void mixup

> Join Discord
> "anyone up for games?"
> *crickets*
> Meanwhile the NSFW channel is getting nonstop action

Hit will be such a fun scrub killer

hit seems like such a hard character to visualize properly in a fighting game, but they did a pretty damn good job on it imo

Who's that literal dickhead?

Hit is going to buttfuck so many xenoboys week 1. Then they're going to pick him and try to dash up counter people only to get thrown. Cannot fucking wait.

is it really? thank fucking god.

What are they incorrect about, exactly? SFV is plenty flawed, and they are pointing it out.

>join blaz discord
>"Hey guys, anyone want to play"
>no reply
>35 minutes later
>"nah I'm jacking off right now"

Vegeta, he gets a bit nicer as the show goes on

no it's not. it's f. HP that's minus now and it's only -1. cr.HP is still +3

its 2018 and sfv still makes me want to kill myself

Which discord?

Who is Hit? What's the lore behind his gimmick?

Why are King of the Hill type lobby systems being done still? No one likes waiting 15 minutes to get 1-0'd and then waiting another 15 minutes.

sorry it's -2

he is... stronger.... and faster.... than anyone else

you know remember For Honor and Absolver shills

No fucking way, is Tekken 7 really 60+ GBs on PC? I have a shitty third world connection what the fuck c'mon

>you know remember

What did he mean by this?

Nice vappapost...very nice...
HOWEVER

he is... stronger than.... time.

I don’t see the point in being a discord with people here. I’m assuming you guys don’t even play the game and just post nudes of your favorite character. Am I right?

how can fggappa hate this humble champion and dickride arrogant bullying frauds like broski instead

>cr.HP is still +3
I'm still amazed by Capcom's choices. How can they think a 10 frames move with 4 active frames, with that kind of hitbox and a crumple crush counter property being +3 on block is fine ?

This ruins the Discord

>Joining any Veeky Forums discord ever
The /blaz/ general is fucking awful to bein with, can't imagine the discord. No idea how that hellhole still exists.

DBS fighter from Universe 6 who can move in stopped time.

someone hit me up with the discord

I'll literally play you in doa5lr or tekken 7 right now.

>everyone who criticizes SFV is from /v/

How's that capcock taste boy?

I didn't mean the Veeky Forums one, it was just some blazblue one I saw on dustloop

>finish assembling stick
>stick shaft is loose, no matter how much I turn up the screw

m-maybe i should have just gotten myself a razer panthera

why is "no racism" the #1 rule on every twitch channel
just say no offensive messages or some shit if it's not obvious

Would you like to play BB with me?
US PSN.

In season 4 will we finally get new v skills so half of them aren't completely worthless while the other half can be used mid combo for free v gauge?

Literally any game related discord ever.

>"whoa parallel universe holding tournaments WHOA!!!"
>"living being moving faster than time!!!!"
>"mortal stronger than gods!!!!"
>"can react without using nerve signals holy shit!!!!"
>"can become legendary super saiyan just by twerking!!!!! holy shit"

I mean there's silly fun and there's pure retardation. how can people unironically like this shit? I'm willing to bet those children on fanfiction.net can come up with a better dragonball sequel to Z than whoever the fuck is writing dragonball super

also how can you shit on disney wars and then pretend to like this shit

i'm eu sorry

twitter.com/JonaaB_/status/895106955345309696

This is your brain on jive

because marxists threaten and intimidate them if they dont pledge allegiance and have mods banning people left and right

Cause 'offensive' is ambiguous, while racism isn't.

>one month since reveal in about a week
>expecting to launch Q2/Q3 this year
New trailer's gotta be soon, how perfect's her ass gonna be?

based necalli

Is Tekken's juggling combo system the ugliest ever conceived in a fighting game? Why are the characters gently floating around mid-air while getting punched to then suddenly drop down like gravity existed again?

Alex is the biggest mistake in Street Fighter, unreactable headshots, fullscreen jumps, fullscreen elbows, stupid fucking command grab forcing you to guess every single moment

Fuck him, trash character

LMAO

No, you're right, we should just post about it for the rest of eternity, the same posts over and over and over again. We could set up bots that post the same "critique" in regular intervals. Have you seen Ken's face bro? LMAO. AA jabs and t-rex normals lmaooo.
Not liking SFV isn't vappa. Being unable to move on after two fucking years, hyping up other games but at the end of the day always coming back to jive even if only to shitpost, is the very definition of vappa.

really makes you think...

Z was retarded too

racism against white people doesn't exist. Segregation and discrimination against white people do exist though.

>65th at evo
>25th at Final Round
>13th at combobreaker
>1st at Online Event: Latin America Three
lol

capcomprotour.com/players/menard/

Well said. Very nice, user.

keep your religion in a california college where it belongs

people are blinded by nostalgia and think dragonball and Z were the epitome of shonen writing or some shit when it was pretty much the same shit as super, but with better characters

what is racism if not discrimination?

Has there ever been a fraud that was exposed way more than Luffy did?

Vappa killed Marvel vs Ca-

twitter.com/HMKilla/status/913244647492915200

>ignores 4th at CEO and 4th at Brooklyn Beatdown

Injustice's is worse for me.

What does a person think when he beats someone

Part of what makes me so angry when I lose is because I think the person is just laughing really hard calling me trash

I wish I killed my bully in school

oh come on

give me five non-mundane similiarities between super and Z and I'll admit you're right

Oldjoke

you ARE 18+ years old, aren't you?

only real problem i have with it is the enter the entire combo 4 years in advance unless you're playing man of safe juggles or doing a juggle combo corner jab combos are also annoying if youre playing certain characters

>>there's silly fun and there's pure retardation

open the discord floodgates, nerds

Sounds fitting for a game where people have been playing the same throw/button 50/50 match since it came out.

racism technically has to be backed by a power structure, so a white man calling a black man a nigger is discrimination, but a police officer calling a black man a nigger is racism, especially if the police gets away with it.

>join gg discord channel
>"anyone want to play"
>no reply
>two hours later
>"OwO a new player? *slowly approaches you* asl?"

>racism technically has to be backed by a power structure
lmao @ ur newspeak

The powerlevel escalation is the same but the thing about that kind of escalation is that the longer it keeps going the more retarded it gets. The end of Z is dumber than the start, and where Super's at right now is much, much dumber than Z ever was.

spent all day playing jive ultra silver, drinking, and masturbating

r8 my day

>Injustice
Owww, snap, that is insanely ugly, too. I have mentally blocked every single NRS game. Good one, you win.

Am I ever allowed to do anything against FANG or do I just run away until the clock hits zero

Press your 3f jab to mash out of anything that's not a jab after the getup kick or cr.MK

>has to be backed by a power structure
>ywn be this retarded so you have an excuse to survive on autismbux

animal ears outfit for ibuki in sfv when?

why is there a fat fucking bluehair tumblr homo on my screen everytime I open twitch tv

>join sfv discord channel

>3F jab

lol