Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KgBr4kCh
youtube.com/watch?v=RKtI3asq-MQ
sendspace.com/file/4gzp5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for cuckles meme shit

NEW YEARS

Hey OP actually did what they were supposed to

Who do I pay to turn my rips into models?

I'm pretty sure you're gonna need to manually rig them so fuck no lol

Go kiss an anime girl already, you fucking VR virgins

is VR honey select any good ?

It doesn't really have much interactivity in VR so not really, unless you like watching someone else fuck your waifu in VR.

>There are still losers playing VRChat instead of SL

Get with the times grandpas

>Recommended VR applications/games
>pastebin.com/KgBr4kCh

this is so out of date :|

If someone could model wisdom dog with a moving mouth and were the wings move left and right when you strafe you'd make me very happy

what's the VR game that you can fuck with anime girls and lewd them around a bit?
also what is the one with the fox girl?
(separate questions)

hijacking that, whats the game were youre the otaku guy molesting a girl in your room and taking pics under her skirt.
seemed pretty fun

DO IT YOURSELF

you mean this?

yes

No, but pretty sure I saw those videos on the same subreddit, just not sure where.
You're in a room and the girls stood in the middle and you can slap her tits and she reacts by moving away and covering up, then you can lift her skirt for the same reaction etc.
I don't have VR i just wanna see what else you can do on it

It's literally the best looking, most real feeling animated VR experience. Studio Neo gives you full customization, any pose you can come up with, as many models as you can imagine.
Besides all that, it's also the single best model creator you can hope for. Three layers of depth to it, you can start off with simple sliders, then move on to editing actual bones and rigs.

Nevermind found it
youtube.com/watch?v=RKtI3asq-MQ

I give up.

Fuck now I wanna go through the whole process of making a model from scratch

That depends on what you mean by scratch.

Do you mean copy-pasting different things from different models on Deviantart and creating your own "edit"?

Or do you mean actually creating your own model by first creating a base model from scratch, creating the hair, creating the face, creating the clothes etc.?

I'm pretty sure this underage boy is stalking me thinking I'm an actual girl because I play with a cute girl avatar.

You can also do parts of this By just taking body parts and pieces of hair from other models.

which is generally what mos people do with MMD anyways

I have huge fucking tits, user!

I should remove the front hair from the dynamic bones, can I delete them in Unity or do I have to go into Blender and effort?

How much do the VR headsets cost in other countries? The cheapest Oculus Rift I can find in a Finnish store is for 479 € which is roughly 575 $
Am I getting jew'd if I buy from there?
Is Vive worth it?
Do you think the prices will still drop?

Can I sleep on them please and hold a nipple while I'm at it, maybe sucks on the other one?

yuros always get jewd
yes
maybe when next gen is announced

I think Oculus is still £350 in some UK online stores, currys maybe (other £400)
Vive goes for £600

Rift is like $399 in Sweden and the Vive is like $699

The latter

Been wanting to learn Blender and make 3d models for so long now, and I have gotten the push I needed to get into it after editing a MMD model. I don't care how difficult the whole process is, would just love to learn and create.

Anyone found a way to get animated textures on characters? Like the worlds have, but added to a character via a media plane?

What do you guys think of Fallout 4 VR? I got a free copy with my Vive and going through the vault was fun.

Only if you're very cute and are gentle.

In that case I'm rooting for you user, good luck.

it's just a vanilla tutor/student game. vr kanojo

>subreddit

>jumping disabled

NO FUN

Complete and utter dogshit.
FO4 was already the blunder of the century, universally accepted as one of the shittiest and overhyped disappointments in gaming history, barely beating out Skyrim.

had to refund it, maybe will pick it up again later if they patch performance issues

Man, I should have opted in to Oculus Core 2.0 earlier. Shit is exactly what I wanted, short of supposedly still no easy-access screenshot hotkey.

Running amuck in VRChat with my music player to my right for easy access, and web browser/chats up and to my left. Puts the Desktop view in SteamVR to absolute shame.

gaia night #13

VR Kanojo?

stop being so lewd

come stop me

that sounds like a threat

Screen grab of how to bypass 20K limit in SDK

come find out

is there a limit of how many tris are acceptable even with breaking the rule limit? I mean I don't want an avatar which breaks lobbies.

don't ever go over 65k or it takes another draw call and fucks things up. Stay under 40k if you want to be safe.

Why not stop being lazy and make your models efficient.

Someone said 60K is the soft cap, but I'm not sure if that's actually true.

The 20k limit is there for no reason, Desktop fags don't understand that VR users render the game twice across, and 4 times if theres a fucking mirror.

still there?

Not to mention most AAA games don't break 50k on npc models that display only around 8 models onscreen max. So telling Unity of all fucking engines to load a model with that many tris, in VR of all fucking things, is disastrous.

Disapointed. There wasnt any ERP action, just meme knuckles

i was just invited somewhere else but im back now

It's because all these people get MMD files (which are the worst fucking efficiency in existence) I had a model early that had 7 fucking thousand tris on the shoe laces. SEVEN FUCKING THOUSAND FOR SHOE LACES! Any model that is 55-60k can be brought down to 20k if you decimate and then finish up by deleting vectors by hand.

but what is the file

Oh boy, I can't wait for someone to make a billion triangle avatar that immediately makes the room unusable.

>go find the file
>doesn't say what the file is

Using this on a 22k avatar, doesn't make the slightest difference in performance. Bone optimizing and being light on animations on the other hand..

draw calls are and too many dynamic bones are what cause poor performance.

Makes me wonder what the max number of dynbones should be.

Desktop users ruining VRChat. Can't even go to a room with 10+ folks now without my screen shaking like a mofo due to 20-30fps.

Is there a difference between using Dynamic Bones on the root of a skirt once, or using Dynamic Bones on all separate skirt pieces?

What are your favorite locomotion types? Do you have any ideas for fixing this "problem"? Teleportation is fucking lame

The polygon limit is pretty worthless to begin with. You can have an object with 100k polys and the sdk won't recognize it if you hide it. All you have to do is do an override to turn it on and your model suddenly has 100k more polygons.

I'm in Gaia 13 but I'm not seeing any lewd action

I.am disappoint

IIRC somebody in the game said that if you go above the 65K Tri Unity limit for one drawcall, the developers of VRChat can easily see this and ban you faster than you can say "plz come back moot". As long as you stick to avatars below 65K you're gooood

>playing with my cute gf in VR Kanojo
>on the blowjob scene
>keeps asking me if she can start
>don't know how to get her to start

And you'll be witch hunted.

>he can't get his avatar below 20k so he has to cheat
you are weak of mind and spirit

NYU get outta here
also its a hat you muppet

How would anyone but the mods know? I've seen really good models that look like they're polygon heavy but aren't and vice-versa.

Which fucking file is it? I can't find it

Is there a way to automatically delet polygons that aren't visible? I want to rig power armor from Fallout 4, but the way power armor works in that game is that you wear a "frame" and then equip the pieces over top. My plan is to merge all the meshes into one, then somehow hide the parts of the frame that aren't visible.

You can tell if something has a lot of tris or not

nvm I found it

What is it?

When your framerate crashes after a single new person joins in.

kek this was wrong

I went over the code and changed the code myself.

If you guys want to upload 60K or less poly avatars then follow this. I included the .cs file so all you have to do is copy and paste it in.

sendspace.com/file/4gzp5o

SDKControlPanel Time to make Cory in the white house :^)

theres only so many buttons on the controller

what coding is this?

Please don't go around spreading how to bypass the tri limit :)

You can just FEEL the VR envy when you go to Lyxir's Avatar World.

>:)
Fuck off, wherever you came from.

It's okay guys today is a holiday right? Maybe that's why my headset didn't arrive today. Sure it said it would be here on the 28th but maybe tomorrow! Maybe tomorrow maybe tomorrow!

Thanks.

guys this doesn't work just tried it with a 32k tris model

Mine comes tomorrow, too. I had to watch it sit in a warehouse an hour's drive from here all weekend. The wait is killing me.

It doesn't work user

I fixed it. Do this

In an autistic rage I literally went out to the closest post office with the intention of yelling at them/asking if it was shipped there but not delivered. That's the only reason I realized things were closed today.
We can do it user. We need to be strong. What's the first thing you're going to do with it?

Are you guys literally me? My Rift is coming today (Tuesday).

>Rift
Hope you got an OC'd CPU for VRchat then.

>Rift

thanks user