play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

>Daily reminders
Big decks are now known as THICC decks

Previous

>*blocks you're game*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA 7 possible targets STORIES AMIRITE

Where are my quest bug packs BEN, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

tfw you will never be ben brode's barista and sneak your sexual juices into his iced latte

Just don't spend any money on it. If you think you can't enjoy the game anymore without spending money on it, quit the game instead of spending money on it. That's the best advice I can give.

If it helps, you can check out some of disguised toast's recent streams. He has done some f2p account to legend stuff in the past (before with hunter which you can find on youtube), at the end of last season he got to rank 9 with a spiteful summoner priest deck since it's really cheap. Basically, if you really really want to play ranked you still can, but you have to dust literally everything for a single competitive deck.

tl;dr don't spend money on this game. Quit before you would spend money on it. If you can enjoy it while remaining entirely f2p, then fine. Just remember hearthstone is very very unfriendly to new players right now. Those of us who are still f2p to this day have been playing for years.

>1/1/2018
>Rank 17

How do you make Cubehunter a thing?

>If you think you can't enjoy the game anymore without spending money on it, quit the game instead of spending money on it
Yeah, I know. I bought the starter pack though, because why not. The game is very enjoyable there's no denying that. I'll see how it goes.

How do you like Epics&Legendaries - The Meta?

what is best deck to ladder with?

you don't because play dead works best on egg yet doesn't have a synergy with cube

Wait until hunter gets real card draw and some survival tools.

Secret mage

Kolento Warrior

Secrets Mage.

>on a minion
>single minion
GET A LOAD OF THIS NORMIE

any deck that runs burn will punish bad unoptimized decks

secret paladin B)

i-is there anything notable about that?

last weapon I opened was aluneth, what is a good deck list?

I climbed from 15 to 5 last season with this:

### Secrets Mage
# Class: Mage
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Kabal Lackey
# 2x (1) Mana Wyrm
# 2x (2) Arcanologist
# 2x (2) Frostbolt
# 2x (2) Medivh's Valet
# 2x (2) Primordial Glyph
# 2x (2) Sorcerer's Apprentice
# 2x (3) Counterspell
# 2x (3) Explosive Runes
# 2x (3) Kirin Tor Mage
# 1x (3) Mirror Entity
# 2x (4) Fireball
# 1x (6) Aluneth
# 2x (6) Kabal Crystal Runner
# 2x (7) Corridor Creeper
# 2x (7) Firelands Portal
#
AAECAc2xAgLDAaLTAg5xuwKVA+YElgXsBaO2Ate2Auu6Aoe9AsHBApjEAo/TAvvTAgA=
#

Same here but i played one Arcane Intellect instead of mirror.

big mage is good enough for rank 5 though a fair amount of my wins were because people threw the game rather than the powerlevel of the deck

Razakus if you're good at the game, Murloc Paladin if you're bad at the game, Tempo Rogue or other Priest decks if you're inbetween

I've yet to see a murloc paly on ladder. I guess everyone dusted their warleaders

I think it's objectively better than the aggro variant, but good cards from the non-murloc list like Dire Wolf should be included over shit ones like Chum

Also run bonemares

>Zalae stopped playing Priest in the Rat Race

what the fuck is going on

WHERE DEM PACKS AT ΜΠΕΝ ΜΠΡΟΥΝΤ

This honestly feels so good to play.
Rin makes them panic
Bloodreaver is Bloodreaver
But no one ever expects Jarasum, Grand Vizier of the Conservatory

Why would you run jaraxus when two tier one decks have a shit ton of burst

it's just taking out what makes both Zoolock and Controlock good decks and replacing it with misplaced tech and bad cards

Jaraxxus

Cubelock has a lot of moving parts which weapon removal and silence disrupt
Raza+Anduin don't give a shit if you're at 15 or 30
So there's only Leeroy+Shadowstep
And in all cases, the decks have trouble with big Drakes and Giants, lot of decks have trouble with that

And you know what else?
If you feel threatened, don't play that 1/30th of your deck, like when you hold back a Kobold Librarian because the damage or draw is too big a risk
Or hold back Doomguard because you're an idiot who relies on a few specific cards to pull it because you run an elsewise almost unplayable card for cheese

>Raza+Anduin don't give a shit if you're at 15 or 30

It's actually a lot like Alexstrasza, where sometimes you just hold her til after an Ice Block to heal
Jaraxxus can also sometimes come down as a heal against someone who expended a lot of resources ignoring your board to try to set up lethal the following turn

Jaraxxus is a much stronger tempo card in a grind race than Bloodreaver, threatening lethal over 3 turns

I know this is bait but Anduin can do 30 damage in 1 turn too.

but you deleted the win condition of Controlock and Zoo half the time, a 3/3 doesn't win you board and Harrison and Ooze save you from nothing

Why would you not play Lackey, Voidlord, and at least 1 Dark Pact, they just win the game

But muh 1 drops

but it's MUCH easier to do 15 than it is 30? use your brain, those extra turns when he can't otk (which is often) matter

Now explain why you are running the gnomes but not coldlight like dogs list last meta

>use your brain

i absolutely fucking refuse

>reynad still rank 9

OMEGALUL

>win condition
>early tempo 8/8s
>Rin condition
>9 mana 24 damage + unlimited 6/6s
>10 mana, raise a varying amount of things, 6 health swing a turn
What did he mean by this?

>playing 1 mana Do Nothing
>5 mana 2/2
>all to then cheese a slow as fuck 9 mana card which god forbid you actually draw
>all of which btw does nothing whatsoever to other slow combo shit
>not just farming their board with a 4/8 on 3 or 4/10 on 4, or an 8/8, or forcing early answers against decks that only run 1 Death, maybe 0 Polys baseline
I am confused how you think a turn 6 3/9 is better than just dropping a huge guy on 3 or 4 and farming their board, if aggro is your concern
And if aggro is NOT your concern, I'm even more confused how you would think your 6 mana 3atk guy is doing shit against slow decks

It's like people see some shiny new cheese and forget fundamentals.

Anyone here do this rat race thing? Not like the actual event but like, marathon play the game on the first day or first week of the month and try to race to rank 5 (or legend if you're so inclined)?

>200478228
ok you're delusional, good talk

You run Mountain Giants anyway, just cut the shit tech cards and put in good ones

I've raced to 5 in one day some time in the first 3 days a few times, it's fun. I don't want to exclusively queue into pros streaming my misplays if I highroll right now though

Why Savjz isn't racing?

Explain.

I don't like giving aggro fuel after I Defile/Hellfire them
Gnomeferatu would be better contrasted with Plated Beetle but, given the high roll meta, having a possible combo-slayer feels better to me than the 3 Armor
You burn a Doomguard or Voidlord, for example, and suddenly the enemy Warlock is down a LOT of their deck's power since that's 1 less Demon to play, 1 less Demon to cube, 1 less Demon to Bloodreaver... milling 1 of the 4 demons in their deck potentially just killed anywhere from 3-12 demons over the course of the game
Not to mention if you hit a Raza, Anduin, Velen, even the Mind Blast can push you out of OTK range and allow a Bloodreaver plus some native healing to just counter Anduin

>shit tech cards
>lots of Silenceable shit in the meta
>shit like Skull and Aluneth is a massive deal, even spell Hunter is reasonably popular, Paladin's popular, Harrison is 5/4 Draw 1-2 vs Rogue
What did he mean by this?

because he doesn't want to torture his body competing in a tournament he knows he can't win

Good to hear, and yeah same which is why I was thinking of waiting until this actual event was over first. That said, I felt like it would be a fun goal since I've felt pretty meh about the game for awhile, actually pushing myself to marathon and race for my own enjoyment and satisfaction seems like it would be pretty hype. Watching this has made me really want to try doing this by myself in a couple of days from now.

Reynad is the most tryhard out of the others right?
Savjz could have easily beaten that guy.

EXPLAIN.

Reynad is probably one of the worst players participating at the arena right now

You can hear Navi screaming about getting unlucky at rank 14 from the main stream because he's next to the casting couch

It all depends how you deal with tilt, because odds are you're going to have at least one loss streak of 4+ at some point and it can become very difficult to not send a fist through your monitor

tier 3 btw

So how do I play the mirror

Who the fuck are these casters and why are they so fucking awful? Do they hire some professional who specifically tries to find the worst casters possible?

you lose

>rat race
>reynad stuck at rank 8 for 3 hours with fotm decks
>now rank 9
>mega salt

Flo is the hidden gem of the Hearthstone community, delet your post

He says the same things I think about the game, so I feel bad for him. I can actually quit the game, he can't because he does it for a living. He's trapped. He sounds miserable but he can't stop playing.

Makes you miss Pirate Warrior

Reynad could stop streaming any time he wants to, he runs an esports org and no one else in his shoes invests the time to continue streaming- he just does it because he wants to

That being said, why would you watch Reynad on a race to legend when there are better players present

LMAO isnt that what happened last time?

Would watch Trump bu he is probably sleeping

>better players

L O L the """"""""competitive""""""""" hearthstone meme will never end, will it? I watch for the entertainment derived from his salt. It's cute that you think the game takes skill though.

Sad!

Who's winning the race to legend?

Muzzy and Amnesia are rank 5 in the arena, some lesser known player is rank 3 for online

can secret mage work without Aluneth?

STOP QUEUING ME AGAINST 100 ARMOUR DRUID WHEN IM PLAYING MAGE FUCK YOU

Kripp doesn't care about constructed and Savjz is sleeping.

there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to play Tempo Mage without Aluneth right now

I wouldn't think so. It saved me numerous times when I emptied my hand just trying to keep up with aggro decks, and against Cubelock before they drew enough healing and got their Voidlords out.

>absolutely no reason whatsoever to play Tempo Mage without Aluneth right now

what if you don't have Aluneth and have no dust to craft it?

>I can actually quit the game,

prove it

Mirror what?
All the other Warlocks are Zoo or Cube nonsense.
>Skull's out due to the weapon removal, so any Doomguards they draw are a huge risk
(had a player concede because I milled one Doomguard, silenced their Lackey, blew up their Skull, and their 2nd Doomguard pitched Bloodreaver)
>they only realistically have 2 Siphons and 2 Nethers to respond to Giants and Drakes, both take a while to get online, leaving them open to early pressure from singular large guys
>they may not have Rin, so Rin applies a lot of pressure
>they may not have silences, so Rin and Drakes get more work done
That's the problem with Cubelock, you're running a lot of situational (the Cubes) or just outright bad cards (Dark Pact)
Most decks don't run cards to disrupt that, you do, should very often dominate Cubelock with this Warlock

But what I like about my more classic Handlock build...
>I don't lack early game pressure, Drakes and Giants are scary, esp vs Raza Priest who has fewer answers
>I don't lack AOE tools against faster decks, I'm still running the ones standard in cubelock (MORE, in fact, with the Dreadlords present)
>when burst is unlikely or gone, Jaraxxus is still as awesome as he always has been
>for the most part, I have as many "win conditions" as Cubelock, but without so many bricks in the deck

You're PROBABLY dead as shit vs Burn Mage, but you have 3 answers to their 1 Aluneth. If you survive the initial onslaught and pull heals, you can easily stall into Bloodreaver and win.

Any EU friend up for quests? Need to spam 50 mage cards and can help with your quests

hit me up VentoAureo#2740

Of course. You NEED to get lucky with Aluneth to compensate for how many shitty all-in cards you have.
That's the point, it's a garbage deck that can dump its hand quickly... but hey, land that 1/30 weapon and suddenly the fact that you went all-in doesn't matter.

Send motherfucking Prophet Velen to the hall of fame

not having Aluneth makes your only favorable meta matchups, Priest and Warlock, into an unfavorable, it's that important. Honestly I would just play something else until you can craft it, the card is so indispenseable that I would keep it in the mull for every single matchup

Okay I'll do that.

Indeed. Chances are against most decks, you're on like 20 by the time you'd even consider Jaraxxus anyway.
And if Priest lucks into Raza+Anduin, they're overwhelmingly likely to win. That's WHY that highroll cancer is so popular. If it wasn't almost insurmountable bullshit, you wouldn't see it everywhere.
There's no warlock build without The Darkness that would shut down a Priest with that lucky of a draw.

>have skull of Man'ari and Umbra but no voidlords, 3 mana prince, no cubes, and (STILL) no mountain giants despite playing since launch

the fuck is this game even anymore

So you're telling me to craft the darkness. I'll consider it

Raza's rotating so Velen will be a much smaller problem.

What is the best murloc pally list at the moment for laddering? Should I be going full-on face, or some kind of spiteful summoner build? Should I run some number of bonemares? Should I be running any spellbreakers?

I considered it but not really. You'd have to draw it early, before they drew Raza, and even then it's not likely to do much outside of that specific matchup.

Better to just mulligan hard for Twilight Drakes and make them hate life.

>talking about Cubelock running situational cards when he runs 3 weapon destruction

What did he mean by this? Have you never seen a Cubelock make 2 or 3 Mountain Giants with Cube in the mirror?

Not encountered it yet.
But that's much the point... why not just roll back to handlock?
I could see booting my Dreadlords for Cubes.
What's the cube package (the Doomguards and Lackeys and Doom Pacts and and Skull specifically) getting you? Some awkward as fuck combo?
And holy shit listing all those bad cards being ran JUST for that.
Okay, sure you can cheese an early Voidlord and sometimes that saves you vs aggro... but you're dedicating a LOT of cards to something that does all of jack shit vs any Priest build.
And, well, Priest is slightly popular.

If you want to Cube giants, just run the Cubes WITHOUT the Doomguards, Lackeys, Dark Pacts, and Skull. You get 7 more cards to run that are worth a damn.

>people say highlander priest is a combo deck when the combo is just to play these two legendary cards at some point during the game

still here if any EU frendo is interested

fuck now i have to jerk off again

Just craft them, you're not a dustlet are you? It's only 4000 more dust. I remember crafting 5 legendaries for Razakus last xpac.

Sorry mate, I would if you were on a better server :/

i was gonna help you but then you posted Hotaru and now im feeling horny

I have no dust and I have no desire to ever spend money on this game again

So I'm pretty much in an awkward position where I play my own semi-viable decks and get frustrated with power creeped OP legendaries/epics or just quit altogether. Stop regularly doing dailies/tavern brawls for 3 months and it feels like it's impossible to catch back up.