/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #204

Pic related, it's the new meta

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N (embed)

Latest News
>The new main box is out. Lightsworns, Dark Worlds and Volcanics inside.
>The Battle City Duelist Chronicle event is live now. Arkana is available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>little Yugi will be added to the gate mid January
>Dakini and MAR will be limited to 2, and lots of skills are changing in January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

Future content (No release date but it's is in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik, Solomon, and Tristan are all in recent files and will appear someday.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQMWZOVjU1RVU (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/チャン・リーメイ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I activate an equip spell!

it's not even as bad as everyone says

i still auto dueled through it fairly easily without discriminating against my opponents or taking over very often

New meta is a salt mine.

magical scientist when

you can't beat him, /dlg/

more copies of the best toon in the game fucking when??

that's not TBD

>>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
I wonder if the Paradox brothers will be opponents with each using their own decks.

Weevil players seem pretty easy today, it's the Pegasus mind scan shitters that need to fuck off still.

GOING FAST MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE.

Tea burn players rejoice, feels good fucking ninjas and cybers.

>Soon

>2 weeks

These two dudes from Battle city with the masked beasts didn't appear this event, I bet they're going to have some tag duels

New thread but the same salt

Best girl when? And happy new year too

I can hear you comin'.
I can see you comin'.
I can feel the wind.
It's blowing me around.

They even have almost all their cards out.

When?

Yeah, best girl when. Happy new year

Some guy just dropped blue eyes ultimate dragon in my first ranked game (rookie rank 1)
What the fuck? Did he spend a lot of money or is that normal?

Funny enough, I've beaten every Weevil burn deck I play against, but I lost to every Marik burn I played against.

I wish Gladiator Beasts had a mat.

In duel links this would skip an entire players turn.

No MP2 was a huge mistake.

BEUD was from the first boxes available in the game.

When the 5Ds world comes into the game

Yeah but is that a normal tactic?

Cyber-Stein into some stupid huge Fusion monster like BEUD or Ojama King isn't that surprising, but seeing it in Rookie is.

Is thunder dragon still in the card trader?

Thought Lazuli kind of sucked at first but then I realised polymerization is a card effect

Wrong Dimension

>tfw only one black pendant

I just want to have fun

>burn
>"fun"

You're in the wrong general.

They need to make Pegasus structure deck with toon support

I am using the apk and I just got a connection timeout while dueling the Vagabond and it went straight to the assessment screen. I got an actual loss.

Is Konami on to me? Holy shit, not getting 8k duel assessment points is horrible.

Thats not even the best 5ds girl.

Nope, they make a generic rare hunter appearance in one of the event side stories

Not wrong, but not close

>anna-l.

I hope Po eats you

It's possible that Konami fucked up again and dropped some people too many ranks. So maybe you played against a KoG.

>When you're behind why Konami made missing the timing a thing to prevent an FTK without banning it and come back years later in Duel Links for revenge

>watched the dub episode of jack vs carly
>they omitted her confession to jack

I pity those who didn't watch the subs

>Former voice actor is a slut
>Can win even one duel
>Romance reconned
>All character development removed
>Gets forced into a comedy harem angle
She's in contendership for the worst

That just means she is pure for all dub watchers

Wait it was this guy that made it a thing?
Fuck he really is a little shit isn't he?

Why do I love fusion archetypes?

>>Former voice actor is a slut
explain

Reminder not to invest in bamboo decks, they will be getting a speedy nerf

Because the TCG wasn't made with 20 cards and 4000 LP in mind in 2005

Tell me the full story.

So, if we do get Carly, will we get the normal or the Dark Signer version? Same question applies to Kallen/Kiryu.

They had to change her Japanese voice actress, because she was caught being associated with a sex cult.

>tfw Black Pendant was my first Glossy card when the game was released
>tfw Black Pendant was my first (and only at the moment) Glossy card when I started again with the steam version

Nice try dirty cyber angel player

They'll just make the dark signer versions alts

Let's see how they handle GX alternate personalities first

They had to change the entire fucking story because of that

There was an FTK with Glifer and they didn't want to ban either Sprite or Glifer so they just made "miss the timing" a thing so it wouldn't work.

Konami will fear the samurai

>sex cult
w-what...

Probably normal for Carley, and Dark Signer of Kallen, so we don't have to deal with Inferinity.

Thats not how that works retard. You'll get 30 R at max.

You don't understand the sheer volume of R needed . And until you idiots start showing Konami the system is bonkers the R price will never be fixed .

To go from owning a UR to prismatic (not including purchasing it)
You need
3000 R stones
1000 type stones (this can be rough for some types but the 10 chest drops really helped improve it)
10 SR
1 UR (if these cunts are so fucking valuable let me use 5 or 10 to upgrade to prismatic and call it a day... A lot fucking easier than getting 3000 R stones)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BRAINLETS HAVE TO GO

What SR card to take? I have 1 anti magic arrow and 1 union attack already?

Man I've always liked AoG's design ever since I first saw it in the anime.

Come to think of it, wouldn't Earthbound Immortals be kind of broken in Duel Links?

Who give a shit about some actress

I love Carly!

both!

Arc-V had shittier Earthbounds so they might opt for that.

Can anyone explain why goka the pyre is negating monster effects, despite his card not stating it. The opponent used no spells/traps that turn and the only other things he had on the field were a phoenix and a sergeant electro

What are out planning to build?

Those were never released though.

Do not bully carly cause her VA was a slut.

>falsebound kingdom
That takes me back, can't believe I put so many hours playing that shitty game over and over again just because it had yugioh in the name.

Is Carly a sex freak?

Not necessarily . They'd draw and standby and then they can attack if monsters are on the field.

There's nothing more to know. The studio didn't want to have any connection to the sex cult that was a centerpiece of the news at the time, so they fired her and changed the stories cult focus

Yeah I saw it there the other day I think

I tried googling this and it literally had "awful" in the suggestions, is it that bad?

>go into first ranked duel with a six sam deck with 3 econ/2 floodgate/wod and chancellor and field of the warriors
>first matched against a kaiba with a 30 card deck
>he summons that warrior that can gain 1000 attack when battling any type
>chooses beast warrior
>excited to wreck him with my staples and not complete trash deck
>he surrenders the second i set a card

???

Mausoleum Invader, already have 3 invader of darkness, 1 fenghuang and 3 mausoleum field spell

I hope so, I would coat her glasses in cum every day

yes

ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/チャン・リーメイ

Would explain her dub voice, that's the voice of a geeky freak.

>tfw still nobody sharing the duelit download

Based Plant boy

It's a pretty brainless real time strategy/turn based rpg. You basically move monster squads of 3 controlled by characters around the map to take over fortresses/towns, you can build defenses in the towns to either have passive buffs/heal your teams inside the town over time or shoot aerial/ground enemies that cross a perimeter.

The plot is that everyone is beta testing some VR tech made by an ex-Kaiba corp employee and they all get dragged into a VR world which for some reason also has AI imitations of certain characters that weren't dragged into the game. There's a Yugi, Kaiba and Joey storyline. My main complaint is that blue eyes are underwhelming as fuck because they barely have any turns.

tips: Illusory gentleman is OP as fuck if you level him and you should level Tea's starter unit since she'll always be stuck with them on her intro mission in subsequent playthroughs (enemies scale so you'll get raped if she's underleveled and gets caught by the enemies swarming her.)

Just got Spell Shield type 8 from leveling up Alexis, seems to be useful when countering econs

does tribute count as destruction?

okay wait this just happened again but this time it was after i drew a card and it just said "waiting for response" until they lost and it said they surrendered

is this a connection thing? Did I just get 2 people with shitty connections in a row or could this affect me too? I mean my connection isn't that good but if it were my fault I would be the one who lost right?

Don't take UA. Yugi is coming to the gate soon and it will probably be one of his drops.

Why are these glasses so appealing?

Fuck you Konami

I always thought those were meant to be dirty and smeared glasses.

fuck, already got one