/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Spooky Spooky Sith Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171212-0

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Always remember
imgur.com/a/qeFPW

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig

>Special announcement for zakuul supporters/grey friends
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M

>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14556135/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does he looks like?

>another imperial propaganda OP

Please be nice!
And relax...
you fucking faggots.

perfect virgin waifu

All Twi'leks are sluts.

You must have posted a wrong picture.

not my sweet, delectable Vette. her sister, though, i'm not so sure.

Based fellow Smuggie poster

>blue and gold potato

Vette is for electric shocks.

they're both my waifus so i'm afraid i can't have this back-and-forth with you

>Twi'lek
>virgin

>Slave AND underworlder trader her entire life
>Virgin

>waifus
>plural
But that means you don't have a waifu, user.

How much has TOR changed over the years? I played it for the first 3 or 4 months then stopped. I came back in 2013 and played as the halfway between free to play and subscriber, but I've lost that account since. Is it even playable as F2P?

>Trying to have more than 1 waifu
Shoo shoo cancer.

>Having more than ONE waifu.
Haram.

Don't you dare sexualize Barriss, she is for Ahsoka and nobody else.

>virgin
At least Jaesa is honest

hands off mine you greasy troglodyte, how dare you post her

>Feeding Vette posters
>Feeding cancerfags who don't even capitalize their ''I'' like actual subhumans

We need a DO NOT REPLY to cancerfags in OP asap.

>your waifu is a random slut from a story you dont even like

feelsbadman

Is that the noble chick who splooshes for the male smuggler?

the sith is better

>Implying Jaesa ever even hold hands before marriage

Go black at licking Koth's disgusting dong after watching he filling Lana, you cuck

>implying I played that dumb expansion with my Sith Warrior
>implying I'd accept to lose my waifu by doing so

We need to get back at first place

strawpoll.me/14556135/r

>his waifu is so shit that she will never return
It figures the shit voice actress would perform the shit character.

Mhmmm....

Most people don't reply to cancer, unless someone else does first, maybe the newfags?

I'm feeling lately cancer has been replying itself since they are just a circlejerk guild dividing the thread with us

Delicious colored aliens and they do a b&w pic? Stupid.

>tfw you play the french version and Jaesa's voice is pretty nice

Never heard her "so terrible original voice actress"

they probably had a lot of time alone together in that tank

sometimes I reply to cancer, sorry guys

>pic doesn't say HON HON HON HON
Are you even really French?

Here, something bit more climatic...

>falling for cuck's lies

The reason Jaesa isn't back is because KOTFE is awfully written garbage and thats it.

And they need to keep us by the balls waiting for our waifus to comeback, otherwise 60% of the playerbase would not even bother to keep playing this garbage on their mains

The real problem is Rachel Leigh Cook was a terrible person to work with so they were reticent to bring her back for more recording.

Tu veux que je te le prouve, tafiole?

I thought there was some kind of issues with voice actors in america? I didn't really follow it.

Like every single SW stuff after original trilogy - except few novels (Thrawn, ) and CW animated series.

best slut coming through

Oh.. please... get that psycho out of here...

>thrawn
>well written
The guy gets jacked off far too much considering all he did was be a main villain without a lightsaber.
>is a grand admiral
>gets btfo in almost every tactical and strategic situation he’s put in

Why are Mirialans such sluts?

I mean, the prequels were shitty because of some plotholes, the acting, and because we all knew what was going to happen, but they are pretty fine in some points like the fights and the soundtrack.
Even to this day with the sequels being way more nonredeemable garbage the prequels still get unneeded heat. I agree with everything else you said tho. unless you consider Rebels garbage well written, the Clone Wars was great

He's a special snowflake, which is bait for plebian tastes.

>slut
She is alternative-Jaesa, so shes a hand-holding virgin as well

>animeposter finally posts a picture from a non-shit anime
They're evolving! Next, maybe they won't even use their autistic lingo like reddo

>still no playable Nautolan
>ywn play a hot slutty nautolan sith inquisitor

At least you get one as a companion, even if she is a dank dual-wielding memer.

I don't know user, why?
Ehh.. maybe Jacen story was missing SOMETHING tho...
I consider CW something marvelous, Rebshits had few moments, I wonder how they will end it..

>Cancers create a guild
>Instead of spending time with themselves more they become even more louder in the thread
They are such pleasant people they don't even want to hang with themselves.

>I consider CW something marvelous
It's not marvelous as a whole, it's like 20 great episodes scattered across the whole series of mediocrity.

This gives....possibilities...
Well it's a nice addition to a universe. Any Top10 favourite ones?

Umbara arc, Jedi kids (Ilum episode only), any episode primarily about the Clones, especially the attack on Kamino.

I finally killed Khem Val, feelsgoodman

>Kamino
F

They must think they have any kind of influence in the thread just because their meetup was here, kinda pathetic and retarded desu

Problem with Rebels is that CW died for it, and why CW died? Because it was getting too mature. Rebels will always be nukid's trash show and if they try to change to something else it will get cancelled

>This gives....possibilities...
Oh yes. Those tentacles...

I know, tho I do appreciate the Chiss coming out of it.
Jacen’s Story was missing a single author. There were 5-6 in multiple series of books that swapped his character around and often made more holes than they filled

Star Wars in general is not know for its great pacing.

>and why CW died? Because it was getting too mature
WAT

You do know that Disney kills series all the time when contract negotiations with performers make them "too expensive" right? After certain threshholds you have to give actors a pay raise, but Disney avoids this by nuking a show and making spinoffs etc.

The OT was close to perfect in that regard.

>back to posting Reddo anime girls
Well, I guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

What are some good outfits for sith juggernaut?

Sith Champion.

How is that any different than real life

I've already got that, is there nothing better?

Twi'lek are for slavery

I like Darth Skotia's armor, just switch out the ugly boots. Although when it comes to Imp side, I've found, wealth and rarity is a better determinant of whether people will like your outfit than style.

Kids shows in general are moving from a more serious standpoint to just unfiltered garbage for years now, tell me a contemporary show that reminds you of Teen Titans, Power Puff Girls, Young Justice, CW, or even the old Ben 10?

Everything nowadays is just shit, without real dangers or emotions, they don't show evil, they don't show fear, they don't show blood or death anymore. Rebels most edgy moments are absolutely nothing at all if we compare to CW, nuPPG is just a sitcom with the girls using memes that get outdated 2 weeks after the episode release and so on

>play kotor 2
>55 years after the Exar Kun Wars
>almost no mention of Exar Kun aside from a few scattered convos
Kotor1 is a bit better but still strange

I was too old for all of those, I only watched Clone Wars because it's fucking Star Wars, and there was plenty of kiddie shit in there. Coincidentally those are the episodes that aren't actually good.

>Too old even for PPG

The original clone wars short series was best desu
May parents used to tell me it belonged on the mature channel

They gave us multiple character slots for a reason.

It's spelled harem, friend.

Yeah it’s called self inserting as 23 different republic troopers

I don't think you understand what a waifu is user. It's more than just choosing the flirt options. It's something deeper.

I will forever hate KOTOR 2 because of that.
So fucking stupid, just throw a reference here or there at least is not that hard at all.

trooperfags won't get offended by this post because they nonironically do this

ENOUGH WITH THOSE FUCKING ANIMES

>unironically continuing to post your terrible taste

>TOR is 1000 years after both KOTOR's
>Mentions of Marka Ragnos, Tulak Hord, Exar Kun, Malak, Revan, etc.

>KotOR is 55 years after the Exar Kun days
>Not even a name drop

ToR is 300 years after the events of KOTOR 2.

We need more troopers to help combat the reddo brigade.

Talking about references is there any reason why the Revanites are located in DK instead of some planet Revan actually visited, like Taris?

He did visit DK and they believe he's still there, controlling the Empire from the shadows.
They're basically waiting for a signal from Revan that will never come.

*self inserts into thread* destory the anime posters!

The Revanites believe that Revan usurped Vitate and is secretly ruling the Empire. Why would they be on a bombed-out ghetto that the Republic is trying to recolonize?

I watched some of the new Power Puff other day and lost some extra will to live I didn't even know I had

>sperglord complaining they removed Heroic questgivers on Alderaan
>waaaah why don't I have to run to this character for two lines of generic dialogue????

So not only TOR treats Revan like a colossal retard, but also his followers? Someone who influenced the Galaxy and both factions in such a giant scale like Revan, it should be expected his followers to be in a more centralized planet other than the Empire's capital.
Not only that but this makes the interaction with the Revanites Imp-sided only, which is bullshit because again Revan is the most influential TOR figure AND he is know for being the ultimate grey, the Omega, not belonging neither in the Republic or Empire.

I have 4 mil, and want to make a traditional-ish looking JK.

What pieces should I put together? Nothing too flashy.

Revanites go to DK to be "reborn" like Revan and they don't want to draw unnecessary attention to themselves, hence their position in the Outer Rim.
Also, Revan was largely mystified by Kotor 2, now he's simply known as an indecisive cunt.

farm for alliance crates and get the free sets

Revanites aren't students of Revan, they're a cult who formed around stories of his exploits. In SoR he even shittalks them at one point, saying he used them because they would follow him, not because they were right.

Unfortunately true Jedi looking sets are expensive a lot of the time. Relnex, Jolee Bindo, Valiant Jedi, Revered Master and Resolute Guardian all go for highish prices but they are what I put on my Jedi. Also if it's a female character Juhani's set dyed looks really good, but it's goofy on males.

>Destory