www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

I like old games.

same

who doesn't?

i forgot about that game's horrible ui
please never remind me of that abomination again

People who care more about pathfinding and AI than the rest.
Sincerely, these are usually the shitty parts of these old games.

But it was fuuuun!

if I enjoyed Endless Space 2 would I like Endless Legend? It's super cheap right now.

Yes.

probably

unless you have a hateboner for hexgrids, yes
i've only actually met one person who didn't like EL but liked ES2, and that's because he was a babby who never plays 4x so star systems and starlanes were easier for him to understand visually than hex-based landmasses where every tile has a yield

Thinking about getting Stellaris while its on sale.

Which of the expansions are worth a damn? Or are they all good?

AoM got an HD rerelease that was bad, then a fan-expansion with a Chinese faction that was REALLY bad. Kinda like what happened with AoE2 but so much worse.

None. No.

Really?

What's wrong with them? Do they break balance or are they just overpriced?

Utopia adds some worthwhile stuff. Other than that, fuck no.

Overpriced. It is how Paradox makes their dosh, charging you for shit that should be in the base game.

>Try fractal map
>Starting warrior spawns next to Arabia's settler
>Declare surprise war to take it
>Settler teleports into Arabia's warrior

FUCK YOU

>Sintomoroi Imperium declares war on my buddy, Tranuil Raxycodium Sovereignty
>I take out two of their spaceports
>they spend the next two years sending their two fleets right on the heels of my smaller single fleet
>have to savescum and still they just keep coming
>they have open borders so I can't hope for asylum
Go after the Raxycodium for a few months, cue goddam. I'm trying to build up my fleet here and I can't do that if you wipe out what I have already.

>robot assault army can become PSI Warriors

*cuz

I've played Civ 4-6 so I'm fine with grids. Sounds like I should pick it up then.

Those empire names make me want to name species after prescription medicines.

"Sir, the Bupropions are attacking!"

is there no goty edition or some shit for endless legend? do i have to get all the dlc?

Is this what you are looking for? You don't HAVE to get the dlc but it is preferred.

Haven't played in like 6 months, are missles still garbage?

yes that's exactly it, thanks

We Auriga now?

Well, that's sad to hear. Chinese have a lot of interesting monsters.

Why?

Hey /civ4xg/ Endless, Stellaris, Civilization, and 4X noob here

How the fuck do I exterminate xeno scum after taking the planets!? I do not wan't xeno in my empire I'm playing as the starting human empire not the dark one

Leviathans is worth it for the starfish.

That depends on what game.

Set citizenship of undesirable species to Undesirables. Also I believe if they are set as Slaves then you can wipe them out one population cell at a time.

Thanks that saves my day, time til call down the hammer of justice

>buy Endless Space on sale
>it's a piece of shit
>Endless Space 2 then goes on sale
>buy it
>so far so good

They planned it like this

>buy 5+ years old game
>find it outdated
>buy recent sequel
>find it good

Wow, the rascals!

You're missing the point

user, endless space was their first ever game - of course it would be bland and lackluster
endless space 2 is their fourth - it would be far more concerning if it wasn't far better than 1

Galactic Civilization 3 or Endless Space 2?
Which one have the most epic space battle?

Imma let you xenophobes finish, but being a xenophile directing the strengths of many different species to best effect for accomplishing shared goals creates the best civilization in the whole damn universe.

Endless Space 2.

Star wars empire at war forces of corrouption. Good times fighting my friend with dozens of keldabi batleships while he has dozens of star destroyers.

Ive tried playing a xenophile democratic federation but the game really makes it hard for you. Always spawning near fanatic purifiers. The federation being borderline worthless. It gets even sadder in the paradox has stated overhauling diplomacy is a major design goal for a future DLC. Fuckin parajews.

>Be me
>Be human
>Xeno decalre war
>Oh fuck jpg.
>mfw they destroy a planet full of humans
>3.5 k aliens ships destroying my ports
>Time to unit the home front
>Zerg rush with invasion and small fleets
>Just like the commies but with a panzer rush
>Win war with a lower warscore

user some times you just have to exterminate the fleash eatng furries to creat peace

Be that as it may...

I got drunk the other day and threw Endless Space 2 and Stellaris digital anniversary edition into my steam cart but didn't pull the trigger, now I'm thinking about just keeping Stellaris but I've been reading mixed things plus I know Paradox throws a bunch of DLC out there all the time, some of it usually required to make the game playable...So is it worth getting? I play the shit out of Paradox games but I'm still pretty casual at them, I love the concept of being in space though.

/civ4xg/ like /v/ shits on everything so I would take any negative """reviews""" with a grain of salt unless they go into specifics that you can relate to your preferences.

Personally I've been so pleasantly surprised by my pirated version of Stellaris that I shelled out for the whole damn game plus DLC. There are several methods of playing to explore and I like roleplaying by getting as invested as possible into a species or plan for my playthrough as much as possible before starting up.

>So is it worth getting?
No. Why? Just read the answer to one of the last 5 times that question got asked in previous thread.

So, running a few mods to emulate the upcoming 2.0 and nearly 400 years in I have to say I'm a bit worried about this patch. The AI has so far shown no real ability to expand. They just chuck frontier outposts here and there and the map becomes a mess of bordergore and all the big empires take up maybe an eighth of one of the spiral arms.

They say anything about AI revamps and I just missed it?

>Paradox throws a bunch of DLC out there all the time, some of it usually required to make the game playable
It's not worth it if this bothers you.

No one cares, redditor.

I made a parking lot ploppable. It..... *seems* to work sometimes.

Most of the traffic is from visitors trying to visit the "park" itself, but occasionally someone would drive their car, park it, and walk to a nearly business. I'll have to let the simulation run for a while and see how much it fills up.

>MISSILES!
>Hey dude, what kind of missiles do you use?
>I dunno man, like Harpoons and Reapers?
>You are like little baby and will get shot down by point defense.
>Watch this
>SWARM

Never 4get

>/gsg/ thinks it's good
LMAO
M
A
O

I almost find it hard to believe that there are individuals who not only fail to recognize /gsg/ as the tumor that it is, but are also PROUD of it.

>waah why cant i post my space mana game there

What the fuck did you just say about my glorious preußischen Armee you little shit? I'll have you know Preußen was the top military power in all of Europe and it has been involved in numerous great European wars, and they have over 300 confirmed victories. They are trained Napoleonic warfare and they have the top commanders in the entire European continent. You are nothing to them but just another Frenchman. They will annex the fuck out of you with precision the likes of wich has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying shit to Preußens over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am contacting my international network of diplomats acorss the HRE and your entire Dynasty is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic thing you call your independance. You're fucking dead kid. They can be anywhere, anytime and They can defeat you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with a single division. Not only are they extensively trained in Clausewitz's teachings, but They have access to the entire arsenal of the Königlich Preußische Armee, and They will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable army off the face of the continent, you little Slav. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Alright I have been putting this off for the entire time you've been doing this, over a month now, atleast. I am really fucking annoyed by this meme. Victoria 2 is a great game, by far the greatest grand strategy of all time, in no other game can you manage an economy, your pops, your diplomacy, your taxes, your army and your sphere of influence at the same time. Victoria 2 takes every element of every game and makes it great. Your pathetic fucking mana/dynasty/OoB/insert single issue game simply can't compete. I've tried playing them, believe me. They are pathetic. You play them and you only have to manage one, maybe, two things. Hah, what is this mess? It's a botched job. A complete write off. And sure, if you like that sort of purile simplistic shit then more power too you, it's not my job to kick down your sandcastle. But why must I spend my time arguing this with you? Just because Victoria 2 is too complex for you doesn't mean it is for everyone. And when challenged you crawl back into your same abhorrent memery, because that's all this is, you don't have the slightest clue what you're saying or who you're messing with, because if you did you'd stop. Go back to playing your blob simulator, little man, because this general belongs to us. The true strategy gamers. Not your lame, disgusting casual shit. And you know the worst part? We can't even meme back. Hell, I'm sure there's some really overpowered trade good in EU4, but we can't say "hurr durr naval supplies" or whatever because the simple fact is nobody has played your favoured game since EU3, back before they dumbed it down for people like you. So well done, my friend, you made an intellectual victoria 2 fan MAD. You've achieved your greatest feat since you formed grossulmiums, mark this on your wall as a victory for your abysmal existence because I can tell you now, kiddo, this is your peak.

ok me mates itssa time to lern to waggle your own willies.youve come very far in the willy academy of waggling and its time for yer finaltest...accounts for 70% of your final willywaggling grade!!!!!!JUST WAGGLE YOUR OWN WILLY AT YER COMPUTER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! GET A COPY OF THE BEANO OR YAHOO SOME BIG BOOBIES!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO WAGGLE MY WILLY And so should you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY WILLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY WILLY IS GOING TO EXPLODEOHYESMEMATES ;) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are we being raided?

ohyhhhhmy willyfeelssogood;))))endlessWILLYPLEASURE.
u wanna some willy wanking tips I give you some my willywanking grasshopper
>step 1: grab your willy
>step 2: waggle it up and down!!!!!!
>step 3: even tho it hurts waggle it to FULLJOY!!!!mmHHHHmmmmmwaggleurwilly;))
>step 4: CUM WILLY JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!myWIIIIIIIIIILLLLYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

,,,,,,\|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,\:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,F
,,,,,,,,L:,,,,,,,,,,,,,-,-,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/
,,,,,,,,,’:,,,,,,,,,,,,/,),,\,_,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,,,,,’,,,,’,,,,-(-””)’,,),,,,,,,,,,,L
,,,,,,,,,,,,’,__,-’,,|,,’,,’|,’,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,’!_’,,,|-,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,’-,_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,”‘,,,)::”,,,,,,,,,,L
,,,,,’-,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,_,’:::’,,,,,,,,,,,J
,,,,,J,,’-,_,,,,,,,,_,,-’,,,):’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,L
,,,,,F,,,,,,’-,,,,,,,,,,,-’,),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,J,,,,,,,,,,’,,,,,-’,,,-’)::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J
,,,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,’-,_,-’,_,’,:’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,L
,,,J,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J”"”,,,,,)’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J
,,J,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,L
,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\,,,,,/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,J,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,’::”::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,F,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Y,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,L
J,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J

No, it's just /gsg/ throwing a tantrum.

Don't respond, hide and report.

I got it for 17 bux during the summer sale, good shit.

And with that, we have the proof that /gsg/ is literally autistic. They're shit, they're aware that they're shit, and they're proud of it.

Pathetic, truly.

No shit. Don't respond.

>that one asshole battleship that breaks formation and rushes out ahead

Nice strategy game with demons?
And I mean actual demon from Hell, not Doom 3 where it's just another dimension or the Warp.

Afterlife

Endless Legond has those neutral demon villages that are a massive pain in the ass

Also Dungeon Keeper :^)

>Dungeon Keeper
now you're just trying to break my heart

There aren't any demons in Dungeon Keeper, though? There are succubuses but that's all. I don't think they even mention Hell or anything close.

Shhh, War For the Overworld is the sequel they deserved.

Dungeon Keeper himself looks like a demon and there's imps and shit who could, in my opinion, be considered demons

>Dungeon Keeper himself looks like a demon
What, you mean the giant beating heart?

I... guess I don't actually KNOW how a demon look like. But I wanted something about hell breaking on earth or something, with obvious references to the bible and the last judgement. Not that Heroes of Might and Magic bullshit where demons are just aliens or that Heroes of Annihilated Empires where demons are just mercenaries.

wat game

These all look like demons.

I though we were talking about Dungeon Keeper? Why do you post a completely unrelated game?

what game?

I think that's Cities Skylines

I agree. My UNE game was the most fun I've ever had. Though the downside was that I had to cheat to force the only federation to let me join after I'd gotten bored... and that humans were the third largest population in an empire whose capital was Earth. The most populous race was one we'd uplifted and turned out to be able to inhabit a lot more of planets than humans could.

Success....??
I edited the ploppable to be denser and zeroed out the tourist attraction. Citizens seem to use it, but only if it's placed within the same block as their destination.

I don't know how roadside parking affects the traffic, but even if it has no gameplay benefit, I like the semi-realistic look it lends to the commercial centers.

should the initial hero just be used as a governer is es2?

What faction?

empire at the moment, but i'd like to know for all of them

the general rule is
>seeker is always admiral, if you don't have any pirates or enemy fleets to kill with them level them as governors until war calls
>guardian is also usually admiral, but has a bit of support as a governor. i usually let faction and innate traits decide this.
>both overseer and councilor are both always governors.
if i remember right the UE hero has some very strong early influence boosts, so i usually make dmitri lenko a governor early; in general, there's not enough battles to take advantage of in the very early game to make turn 1 fleet assignment worth it.

thanks user

The anomaly is beneficial, why does it say I can reduce it? What the fuck?

you are an idiot.

You explore the moons, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't remove the anomaly

It's just interface, exploring moons uses same interface as reducing negative anomalies, but is very rare by comparsion so it's just rolled into one.

>Why does it say I can reduce it?
>Explore Binaries
>Explore
u w0t m8

You don't start with military ships so I would say almost certainly at first (unless they have a starting skill which would really help exploration). What you have them in later depends on good skills but I would err on the side of governing since you don't need a very strong military in ES2 against the fairly passive AI.

missed these order of battle screenshots
muh dick

Scout ships can easily suffice for light pirate swatting as long as you retrofit them to not be kinetics.

what happened?
Dungeons 2

Dude, help, pls.
I'm somehow at -53 reputation with the independent and get attacked by their massive fleets when I approach a planet.
wat do? I guess I could try to dock at pirate stations instead, but I've this idea it'll only lower my relationship with them further.

I can't wait for Steve's WH40K Great Crusade inspired AAR.

Can you sell AI cores to independent?