/xgg/ - Xenogames General #66

USE SPOILER TAGS
If it's the chapter 4 and onward, you're going to want to use spoiler tags.
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/eQSFxyyc

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>Read-Only backup of the Info Doc
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JGCC9PLsDuBhL7riV3xwCDpUJ2zieEWk

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sQLA-soFA8iffAYWlhGkPMhinXnLZAZm9DVsYpmnc-Q/edit#gid=1446338169
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My wife and I haven't done much traveling since we've been winding down from New Years. So it goes.

Repost from the old thread I guess

So I just beat the story and dunno what to do now. Just, what, farm for core crystals to get all blades?

If you don't have them all then yea might as well.
You can also finish all the quests and kill the superbosses.

max ur characters, max all blades, do all heart to hearts, do all side quests, do all blade quests, max salvager rank, superbosses, etc

theres a surprising amount of content in this fucking game
also all the characters dialogues change after you know what

Can I beat superbosses and things with Morag as my tank or do I have to use Tora

Explore and actually enjoy the view
All secret areas
9 LUK mod treasure sensor 100% blades with gold chips
All bosses
All UM's
All superbosses
All blades
Meme teams

Also if someone knows taco runes, we have guide on all monster locations that needs translating.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sQLA-soFA8iffAYWlhGkPMhinXnLZAZm9DVsYpmnc-Q/edit#gid=1446338169

>get all blades
>fill all affinity charts (lol
>make meme builds (nia chronicles)
>realize morag will always be a shit tank until they fix aggro

You can use Morag, it might not be as easy, but to say she's not usable would be wrong.

No drops so it's still complete trash. We can just keep plugging away at the google doc.

Area Sub-area Monster Level
Lower level Forgotten Lands Papilio shining 4-7
Silurafa glo 4-7
Granite Moluccan 4-7
Sinuous lizard 4-7
Common amphibian 4-7
Mandicunico Pioneer Bridge 4-7
Bright Papilio 4-7
Molubaba crawler 4-7
Masrah Papilio bright spring 4-7
Molubaba crawler 4-7
Emerald Arachnum 4-7
Mandicunico 4-7
Alfonso the Overload 20
Upper level: Right Mandicunial Guarantee Plan 3-9
Chacalis leo 3-9
Brúfola goriana 3-9
Young Ármix 3-9
Equs de ribera 3-9
Winter Equs 3-9
Ármix campero 3-9
Young Equs 3-9
Bern the Caria 12
Cabo Cantabrisa Cunico common 10-20
Silvicunic 10-20
Tricky dentifrice 24-26
Molubaba of earth 24-26
Pirhanax olive 39-41
Lyta Oasis Winding Lizard 8-12
Silurafa glo 8-12
Equs de ribera 8-12
Crimson Stride 8-12
Blue stilt 8-12
Ármix campero 8-12
Armox campero 8-12
Taos messar 75
Steppe Single Molubaba of land 22-26
Yellow Mosquinse 22-26
Sweet Papilio 22-26
Ardisauro Meldl 22-26
Nest of mosquinses 22-26
Hill Trunks Cufflinks Cansauro sandbox 32-40
Marsupin mahi 32-40
Corridor of the sands 32-40
Hungry Chacalis 32-40
Tukhan support 32-40
Great Tukhan Escudero 32-40
Sauros elder 92
Grotto Mirador Matutino Tetrala ruga nocturna 10-15
Tukhan escudero 10-15
Tukhan lancero 10-15
Stealth Explorer 10-15
Melvyn the Sharp 25
Great Tukhan Escudero 38-42
Support Tukhan 38-42
Puerta Rocaporta Ardisauro medld 25-27
Lair of the outlaws Cansauro sandbox 33-35
Hediondo Douglas 104 Post-game
Molten hard Varnax jump 35-41
Molucán amethyst 35-41
Pirhanax olive 35-41
Caverns of Rociagua Arachna crow 69-74
Arana queen 69-74
Pirhanax monarch 69-74
Bloody dentílago 69-74
Cunico rufián 69-74
Malcolm the Eatbugs 75
Guide tree Wild hipporafa 6-13
Brúfola goriana 6-13
Likhon red 6-13
Simgután Tamborilero 6-13
Common rune 6-13
Rháguila ligal 16-18
Barbarossa the Hostile 81
Island of Lascham Cansauro sandbox 37-43
Molucán duro 37-43
Molucán amethyst 37-43

>If it's the chapter 4 and onward, you're going to want to use spoiler tags.
Eh, I'd say more like chapter 6-7 onward. In chapter 4 and 5 you're still getting party members and learning the most basic elements of the story. It's only really 6-7 that the really crazy stuff happens. The idea that every team building discussion needs to happen under spoiler tags is just silly.

would putting Vale on Morag mitigate hee aggro problem?

>Ga Jiarg and Ga Buidhe never joined your party despite having affinity missions, a clear interest in the party and filling javelin/photonsaber slots
>Gi Zang never joined your party despite having the Mia formula of "find me on every continent" and giving a superweapon blueprint like an affinity mission would
>You never got the Calador skells or the Vasara
I hate X as much as I love it.

Blade quests stories are the best thing in the game.

She has a spike in her eyehole

Morag gets my approval.

Dork.

reminder that if you engage them separately you are a monster

She will cleanse the world of the nopon menace

She doesn't have an aggro problem unless you've using he most optimized DPS possible in the same party. In which case everybody has aggro problems.

Except optimized Tora, but he's an exception because he's better than everybody at everything.

>End of chapter 4
>They all literally forget about Bana and just let him get away

Immediate crush from me. The only reason i am not using her is because i just want to unlock her sociogram by upgrading praxis.

They should have had passives that gave them significant boosts if the other one was on the field at the same time.

>Party is all around level 65
>Using Tora as my tank
>Have never played Tiger Tiger
>Haven't done anything with poppiswap literally nothing is equipped
>Only thing they've ever seen is weapon chips
>Still a significantly better tank than Scotlady

what the fuck, do I just become actually unbeatable if I minmax this shit? I've not even touched it at all and he's more than powerful enough

I feel like Theory and Praxis had the most effort put into their stories. It's just a shame that Praxis's quest was really cool, but Theory's was just making cookies and helping out a bunch of shit kids.

I'm honestly surprised they don't, but I can understand the frustration of using Praxis on, say Zeke, and then Morag who is using Theory switches out her Blade and you lose the boosts for both.

They are the only ones who can be addressed as international elements, because they conduct their business everywhere.

Tora can solo the game

>That questline with the Driver you saw awaken his Blade in Torigoth
>You choose the fate of his father
>Decided to banish him from Mor Ardain
>As if being banished from Mor Ardain is a bad thing considering it's literally a dying Titan
>Then it REALLY doesn't matter in the actual ending of the game

I wish that kind of speech occured as the driver was about to die, not after the fact unless my memories are wrong. It felt weird that Theory could have her farewell discussion with Praxis conveniently before she returns to her core. Jin's case is a legit case since Lora was slowly dying, but theory still kept her form for so long it was jarring.

Bana is stuck in a wheel giving energy in Argentum forever.

A lot of quests seem to have no real consequences for the choices you make.
Like the person you chose for the merc group to hire, or the teachers you pick for the school.

Theory's Driver probably bled out or something, but yeah. Especially considering that Praxis turned into a core crystal almost immediately.

>Separating Fruits, trees and plants collecting in 3 different skills
This is annoyingg.

>99 common and 42 rare crystals
>got Kora and Newt
this is starting to look like not worth the effort
took me more than 90 minutes to open all this garbage too

Have you given thanks for the cat waifu today?

>those are literally the two I'm looking for
I'd kill you for them if I could, honestly

Smash farm the relentless ardun or vampire bride for legos you dummy

where is the board-game shop in tantal?

Should have just combined them into something like Agriculture

>Newt is literally the only rare Blade I still need
>200+ hours in
Getting really sick of this

Yes

I shelved the game for a while and when coming back, without using any boosters, I rolled puppet gun lady and chocolate ice spear, consecutively, on Zeke. With commons.

You have to climb some kind of building in the center of the market place. It is a nopon.

>he didn't open 700 cores so he had an agronomy and forestry blade to go with dromarch

Go up some stairs to the topo f a building

Where can I find all the food for the ardun?

I wanted Finch and Floren desu
at least newt looks pretty cool, probably going to throw Godfrey in the trashbin for her

Who was your first Rare blade (not from a unique core crystal)?

I'm not sure what poppi's affinity grid for the special 1/2/3 do when it says effects are determined by poppiswap.

If I have the 3rd orb for her special one, does that mean anything I put in her special slot for special 1 can't receive the bonus from tier IV or V?

I got Electra too as my first rare blade. pretty sure she's more common than other rare blades

Randomly got Godfrey on Morag with just one common crystal

Adenine :3c

I got her after 110 hours, after KOS-MOS

same

Kora.

Floren then Elektra

So Vale's boob physics are the most ridiculous thing ever,

Finch on Morag. No joke my first rare pull on Zeke was KOS-MOS and that was just a few minutes after he joined.

Perun was.
And from the very first common core outside the tutorial one at that.
You can imagine my disappointment when I learned about how to do her affinity chart.

I WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD

Well we didn't actually see Praxis' driver die, so it may had been a minute before the fact.

ty

Cute!

>mfw Ursula affinity raising
nigga why

Nim. I was so mad I kept rolling until I got Perun on Rex as well.

I also got Finch and Newt super early on Nia (like, "before heading to Umon for a boat" early), which probably makes some people upset.

>drawn in cose geass style
>shares seiyuu with Kallen

it's the little things

Dahlia on Nia after 3 common cores.

Well it's cleary not as bad as Ursula, but you need to do half the game for unlocking her 3 rank of affinity chart, so if she's your first rare blade it feels awful.

Godfrey on Rex. I think my second one was Floren on Nia, so at least I got one good pull early on.

cute

Where do you get the stuff for leveling the farm beast to 99 in Torigoth?

Zenobia. It was the first crystal after the tutorial one too.
I was wondering how you were supposed to raise her affinity for the longest time.

Boreas on Nia in Ch2. He's been a fantastic asset so far, especially with how easy it is to do his affinity chart.

Godfrey on Rex, and Kora on Nia. Then I got Newt on Rex next, and it wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't gotten a Tank Mod III for Tora/Poppi already. Roc ended up being Rex's first other attack-type blade.

why only some of the Rare blades are there?

How fucked am I if I have most of my rare blades on Morag but don't want to use her any longer? I had planned around using Rex Nia and Morag as my drivers but end game it seems Rex Tora and Zeke are better options. I initially thought I could fix it with Overdrives but I've opened about 30 legendary cores and haven't found a single 4 star blade so that seems like it's not an option.

>Ursula has a pixiv lewd now
pls no, she's just doing what she can

Pleasing Rex is something she can do, though.

DELET

Delete this right now.

WE ARE

DELETE THIS

Probably just the team of the artist.

REX'S NEW COCK-SLEEVE
AND WE'LL DO WHAT WE CAN

Goddamn Godfrey who till this day I have never used. The useless piece of shit.

Hmm...
Tachyon or Moon chip for Zenobia?
That 25 Crit damage is looking really fucking sexy...
But going from 48% crit rate to 32% hurts a fuck ton.

Why would you not use Morag? Unless you plan on constructing Poppi the robo goddess, I would stick with Morag.

Moon Matter Chip by far.
Tachyon should be used only for blade that can't reach 30% crit with Moon Matter.

>finally have access to zenobia's quest
>don't have masteries to clear seals on temperantia
Who okayed this shit?

>Godfrey
>useless

NIGGA WHAT?!?!?
He can tank through fucking anything.

Because with even the minimalist amount of work I've done getting parts for Poppi, Tora can still hand argo far better than Morag ever could.

See the answers to that question back in .
Long story, Morag isn't really any good at some point of the game. Final boss is kind of okay, but past that, she can't really hold the aggro properly if you optimize even slightly your dps.

My Agate smiles stronger than yours.

I have Zenobia now though, and she seems much better. She is on Zeke though so if I ever bother to swap my party to Rex, Tora, Zeke then I can keep Agate on Rex and let Zenobia be on Zeke.

Tachyon to have her sexy axe skin back
you aren't one of those min max faggotrons are you?

Why the fuck do some red sharks in Tiger Tiger need 3 hits to kill and others only 2?

She is bugged and refuses to use driver combos, her threat sucks, she depends on agility which nerfs her threat and damage, and Tora is the better breaker. They really did not think the Morag vs. Tora thing through.

Maxing out Poppi was the worst mistake I ever made. Tora is unbeatable now. The game is easy mode.