wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

happy new year

Holy shit is this game hard

Happy New Year!
Nice, appropriate pic OP!
Super cute!
When the FUCK are we getting this stamp? This latest raid or the other anniversary Cagnazzo raid would've been perfect for it.

>mobius gets an rk crossover before us
wtf bros??? where's our rk event???

You mean a second RK crossover. And a Pictlogica crossover

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong and lewd with larsa and paid some retard to deny it daily.

Threadly reminder that ESLfags are a scourge on this general and need to be purged.

I agree with this post completely and it is correct.

Thoughts on Lightning?

Greatest Final Fantasy character of all time.

damn Lightning looks like THAT?

I haven't played her games but most people seem to dislike them and her (she seems to be a big part of why people dislike her games too). I like her in the mobages and she's especially useful to me in RK but I have this sinking feeling that's because I've never heard her open her mouth. Sometimes she's cute like in that chibi comic about her being mad on her birthday and that gif where she turns away all tsundere but other than that she lacks sex appeal and charm most of the time (though I've seen some beautiful shots of her face before). This is all pure opinion based on my personal tastes though.

You admit to being this boogeyman? Because I never said in the story you were him until you started calling yourself this name for some reason. You're also twisting the events that happened as well. Bottom line is, you've been shitposting and on top of that going after the anti-boogeyman crowd to boot without realizing it, even after being told numerous times.

How do I access the RK event in Mobius?

you got some cards in your inbox when you logged in, there's a tyro boss fight in MP, and every multi pull you do get's you a limited time card as a 7th additional card
just from what I picked up reading the thread

Multiplayer.

>Lightning only looks good when she looks nothing like Lightning
Top fucking kek

The playable part of the event is the multiplayer, at the Ring of Braves. Go there and you can meet Tyro and there's currently a Tyro raid (gives you a different bit of dialogue for each level you clear) for 1* to 4*. A lot of really good things available in the MP shop in exchange for Tyro drops, including limited time RK stamps.
The other part of the event is the current card summon. If you do a boosted greater summon you are guaranteed one of the 8 RK cards (which include the ones from the old RK event plus new ones) and it'll be a new one every time until you get them all. Also, we got Dr. Mog and Tyro as free gifts, they should be in your gift box.
There's also a New Year's event that's similar to the Christmas one ie use a ticket to go in and run it though in Japanese New Year's fashion there is a luck component to it. You'll randomly get one of several paths to complete with some giving better prizes than others. Top prize is 3000 magicite, enough for a full pull (there's also always at least a free single pull at the end).

All around me are familiar faces~

pull again

Can lightningfag aka badonkadonk leave

>tfw need both rinoa bsb and csb to make it worthwhile

I'm just going to save for later banners. I can't do this

Not as hot as her cousin

@200490632
Who?

This is completely incorrect; the True Hero is not a degenerate at all much less one of the worst kinds, do not imply otherwise, and as he is a fictional character he can not have paid anyone in reality anything for anything. This post is completely incorrect.

Oh boy, how do I multiplayer in Mobius? I haven’ t given it a try yet
If my only jobs are Cloud, Noel and the ones from the beginner banners, am I good?

I told myself when this banner started that I would wait for phase 4 and only pull once

Dude did you even play the game? Of course vayne diddled larsa, they even bring it up

You don't really need her BSB though, CSB + chain blizzaga is perfectly fine

pull again, bitch

Lesbian Lightning a best.
>chill
>caring
>doesn't randomly chimp out
>willing to date the real best girl

I might get shitty Snow CSB though, too risky

you have to play like 50 matches before you can even fight the new boss, get grinding

You should be fine for 1* to 3*. 4* might be tricky but others can carry you easy enough. You probably shouldn't go into 5* unless your cards are maxed or close to max; people won't want to carry at that level because the more people die the fewer drops you get at the end. Luckily there is no 5* Tyro raid, just 4* and below. Make sure to set up your multiplayer deck(s) under Multiplayer Decks and then had to the Ring of Braves, talk to Meia to fight. MP has a separate stamina bar (with a separate rank, get ready to rank up a bunch and have tons of overflow) and it costs zero stamina to join a raid, just costs it to host. When you're looking for rooms, you'll notice some have a red and white donut like a life preserver next to them. Those are people doing the raid for the first time and if you join them and win you'll get an extra 20 magicite, up to five times per day. You should try to host the raids too and host all of them at least once since if you do there are first time clear rewards for the host. Good luck!

Mite b cool since I have his burst, and with the new bard songs maybe

This is gonna be her year, I just know it

no joke

Ultros multiplayer? Not single player, multiplayer? Hardest fight in FFRK history

not even close

Absolutely not

disagree. What's harder?

Anniversary Cagnazo

It hasn't even been close to the hardest multiplayer we've had let alone hardest fight.

King Tonberry, XIII Adamantoise, Black Knights and there's another one that I'm forgetting right now, I must have repressed it.

Mandragoras, Apex Nemesis, Black Knights (personal choice), Tonberry King, Adamanchelid w/e that turtle thing from XIII was, other upcoming superboss MP, etc.

shieeeet
what's up my nigga

This is Tifa, she is a retarded whore from a shit game but the tits are bit

What's up with that moogle in the cowboy hat?

>998 stamina
o-okay, better get started on these mp fights

Anyone wanna beat up tyro?

Tonberry King is not hard. It's a gimmick fight. If you're prepared for the gimmick it's one of the easiest bosses we get.

>All that stam

fug. If I weren't working right now I'd carry you so that we can get you hosting 4* Tyros.

Yeah, every time there's a Mobius Day (8th, 18th, 28th of the month) both your stamina bars refill at the date change plus you get 88 overflow in both. I take it you started before Christmas? We had a week of Mobius Days leading up to Christmas.
That's Moggy, he runs the MP shop where you trade raid boss drops for items. He's one of the characters that showed up in the Christmas event too.
Rude but not wrong about the tits
Nemesis, that was the one I repressed.

I just joined you, we'd better just go because we won't get anyone else joining a 1* room

Easy. OG was harder. Didn't even have an Apoc tier team, either.

Tonberry isn't bad if you had multiple blinks in the fight like the /ffg/ group I was with. I know I brought Thancred and probably Penelo, and I'm sure we had an Edge and Gordon in the mix too.

I'm on my way but the room will likely fill before I get there. Good luck!

Host the highest level Tyro you can and put on the best EXP deck you have, I'll carry until I have to take a call for work

>I blinked and it was over
wew, fungah!

We doing a password for Mobius raids? Been like a year since I went in there.

Keep posting them codes in the thread, I'd like to join the next one.

No they don't, nothing of the sort happened or is even slightly implied to have happened; do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding Archadian pseudo-royalty.

>put on the best EXP deck you have
That's easy, because I don't have one

>mobius posting
STOP
POSTING
SHIT

Fungah, thanks for the magicite!

I've likewise got over 850 stam since I didnt mess with MP until two days ago. Only MP Rank 10 atm.

I need 50 max stam to join the 4* tyro fight,what's a good exp deck consist of?
Does having reserved spots only let people who put in the password in?
fungah!

>I need 50 max stam to join the 4* tyro fight,what's a good exp deck consist of?
Four Growing Eggs from the Item Shop or four cards with EXP+15%, like A New Journey

>Does having reserved spots only let people who put in the password in?
That's right

I don't know how to kick people out and it filled up...

what do you want to talk about user?

You can't kick people out, unfortunately. If there's a shitter in your room all you can do is disband and remake, your stamina won't be used until you actually start the battle.

You can't kick people out, it's dumb, I know. The most you can do is stare at them and use the Too Bad stamp and hope you can passive aggressively convince them to leave of their own accord. Can you do three reserve slots?

Ok I bought all the growing eggs I could

>Vaynefag confirmed never even played XII
did you just read a FFXII fanfic or something and fall in love with the character from that?

Interesting job combos? I plan on using Basch, Balthier, and Ashe. I don't want them to be OP necessarily, just jobs that complement each other and don't get in each other's way. At the very least I want to have Black Mage and White Mage.

Why do I get more actions in single player than multi? how does this even work

Lads it's not looking good for us, we don't hve anyone carrying us anymore fuggg

Try sparing some of your moves during your turn. I believe you get more the next one or so. Also, haste helps a bit, I think.

Bail and make it again, I'll join with Duncan this time. Make it with three reserved slots.

red mage and time mage

No user, I have played XII extensively multiple times, you are simply making up information for the sake of shitposting; I'll say it again: do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding Archadian pseudo-royalty.

Nice!
Thanks!

Healer here, I gotta duck out for an hour or two. Fuck, sucks not being able to ride this amazing stamina train to the end.

Thanks for the carries
I was wondering if my overflow could go above 1000 and yeah it can

big

Duncan here, I'm not gonna be able to play for much longer anyway since I'm supposed to be working right now. Tomorrow I can carry all night.

One more room for anyone willing to join.

ah that sucks maybe I'll try again tonight, sounds like the carry guy is at work too anyway

forgot pic

alright tomorrow then

what is your deck setup and job? just curious

>tfw 1800 stamina
>215 Phoenix Downs

How's FFBE compared to KHUX? I've been playing the latter for a year, and while the story has stalled at this point, it's still clearly going places. Also, the jewing has been less blatant as of late.

The job is Pugilist and the cards are Duncan, Lightshift, The Undying and Orphan. The only reason I have The Undying and Orphan in the deck is because they each have Life Element Starter +1, so that means I start every battle with two life orbs so I can cast Lifeshift right away and then spam Duncan. Note that Duncan is a supreme card, so it's OP but you need to be really, really lucky (or pour in a shitload of money) to get it.

I also have Attack Up+ 10% unlocked on the weapon, which is very powerful because Duncan is one of the only ability cards that scales off of Attack instead of Magic.

I think Supreme cards suck because they make MP very lame as you can see, but I try to keep some decks around that don't rely on them for when I want a challenge.

thanks for the info!

I played KHUX when it first came out and it was complete ass

>pull on Phase 4 banner for ice shit with my last 50 mythril
>1/11 squall lmr
fuck this gay earth dude, im gonna save all my mythril for the entire year and not use any of it starting today

ssee you at the DU lucky in a couple days

>no Fungahhh stamp
myst opportunity

w-what are you talking about user? im turning over a new leaf starting today. i can definitely save up my mythril