pastebin.com/nzXEevG7
metacognix.com/stlkrsoc/WhatYouKnowThatAintSo.html
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121125400
cheeki.violates.me/
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw
gamewatcher.com/mods/s-t-a-l-k-e-r-shadow-of-chernobyl-mod/house-ordos-stalker-2062-ad
flic.kr/s/aHsmae9T4m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BugTrap, crash to desktop, freeze/lockup? Find your crash log stalker.
Check your Documents or game install directories for the xray_[your name].log file. If you can't find it, look in the location specified at the top of fsgame.ltx. Copy the last few lines from the log and paste them here if you want any help.

>Start guide, beginner tips, and much much more
pastebin.com/FUPEbLiv
>HUD guide, modding basics, mod reviews, and AMK mod guide
docs.google.com/document/d/10yi79NUFhJrFO4hmGeKqaWSw35BJQv0Ve0OK94ioMEw
>Why Complete is bad and you shouldn't play it
pastebin.com/6AtetpMM
>Performance Guides, Steam settings
pastebin.com/nzXEevG7
>Common misconceptions about Shadow of Chernobyl game mechanics
metacognix.com/stlkrsoc/WhatYouKnowThatAintSo.html
>The Zone Manual: Every Mod You'll Ever Need for the True Ukrainian Experience
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121125400
>Pasta summaries, streamer listing and more
cheeki.violates.me/

Mods and Repositories | Often out of date; use only as a last resort!
>Game Repacks + Modding Tools
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
>Downgrade Patches (drag-and-drop)
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
>Unpacked Gamedata + GSC Backup HDD assets
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
>Old Builds (dated from June 1st, 2002)
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw

>post the correct OP
>then also post the garbage OP
You people baffle me

Eh, both have good things, and mixing them won't fit in the OP, you can ignore the one you don't like

It's exactly the same shit, one of them's just a redundant, disorganized dumpster fire of an OP.

I like stalker.

Me too.

me too

>amk agroprom with AA
>still gets me everytime, really just want to take care of that bloodsucker but im scared to go in the room

>hey, why dont you come on in?

Climb on one of the stairs or wooden things, I remember doing that and that fucker couldn't reach me

am i missing something? i legit cant kill it with the weapons i have

2 full magazines of 74 with all of my buckshot from a TOZ cant kill it?

SoC. is the spaz better than the chaser?

lmao just rush in and knife that sucker ;)

i hope barkeep will compensate my buckshot usage

Maybe you shouldn't waste ammo on garbage

Yes

Anyone here have any success with last day on linux? I run it through wine and just get a black screen.

nvm just forgot i had directx installed in a different prefix, running "winetricks d3dx9" made it work fine, good performance too if anyone cares

So a while back I, being fucking retarded, bought and played CoP instead of SoC mistakenly thinking it to be the first game somehow. At this point I now have SoC and CS but haven't touched them yet
Is there anything that I'm going to have to get used to, or anything I should know going from 3 to 1 to 2 and probably to 3 again because it was fun
Keep in mind all of this will be just vanilla with bugfixes

Is Clear Sky good vanilla? I'm playing through release order, but I honestly just want to get to CoC.

Get SRP, there's bugs with some of the side missions.

About to start my first last day playthrough, are any of the addons needed to make it not shit?

Is there any way to combine OGSE with AA2?

if 1.3 no because they put the option to remove the level transitions unlock in the options

What do with the addon pack for Last Day 1.3, did I do it wrong if I just put its gamedata folder in my gamedata and let it overwrite everything?

If you want to play for the story the 1st time around, CoP is pretty damn irrelavant to the original events. Clear Sky is the what you want to play first ( with bugfixes ) if you really want the story, and then go onto ShoC.

Keep in mind that you don't really need to do this, and can go straight to ShoC, this is only a suggestion for fully understanding the story of the game, not playing the better one.

I'd say that there's quite a bit more wrong with the vanilla game other than a few bugs with side missions. quite a few mechanics of the game are straight up broken in my opinion without bug fixes

>play the sequel before the original to understand the story
bylat

Redditor tells me enemy is invincible in stagger animation except to head shot.
True or false.

False. They are invincible in stagger anim. To everything

>They are invincible in stagger anim
This has to be BS

Read the OP

Ok wtf was watching some dude playing Misery 2.2 he was on bridge in Zaton near merc base, he found Ecologist suit in stash on top of that bridge, but that stash does not exist in my game, anyone can explain wtf? I am playing the same class and the same version of the game i suppose.

stashes are random?

Is there any sort of getting started guide to last day? Just getting into it and not sure if I'm supposed to just learn as I go or if there's a guide I should read beforehand (like for nethack)

yeah you don't need a guide

>wassap negr

Reborn is a beautiful mod

It is bullshit, the thing where they flinch/stagger is that they cover their torso with their arms and different body parts have different damage multipliers (shooting the arm deal less damage than to the torso). You can edit config files so the arm takes the same damage as the torso if you want, it would be actually not bad since if you shoot a stalker in the arm they will be severely crippled to even use his firearm but I'm not sure if it also affects you. Also I'm not completely sure on this but AP ammo seems to pierce some targets/body parts so you could try using it against stalkers to negate the "block" by the arm.

wrong.

Kill yourself.

well, evey other stash is the same, i mean there is a container and there are the same items, every game but somehow that one container on bridge is missing.

long running joke

Same thing your mother says about you.

like your life

Started Clear Sky, was the tutorial just glitched or are the emissions that fast usually? I got barely any warning there and died the first time before I even knew what was happening. I like how the game yells at you to go up the tower and then expects you to know to rush down to the shack.

>are the emissions that fast usually?
No
That was just for plot to advance the story
>rush down to the shack
Doesnt protect you from the emission

you didnt die

Whats their endgame?

Fucking up 10vs1

Fuck sakes, I've got a fresh install on Last Day and every time I try to fire up a game I get this :

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : false
[error]Function : CXml::Load
[error]File : xrXMLParser.cpp
[error]Line : 87
[error]Description : XML file:ui\inventory_upgrade.xml value: errDescr:Error reading end tag.

Anyone else getting this ? Fresh download from moddb no addons installed.

nvm fixed it :)

its a prequel, not a sequel

Would you tell anyone to watch episodes 1-3 of star wars before 4-6 if they didn't watch any of them?

hello guys, do you have any sneaking tips or mods? is a sneak run even possible in these games?

No, but early to mid game you can sneak. Any further on, though, and it's pretty much just action.

how do i make the knife attack from behind a silent instakill?

Use ZRP or edit the knife file

what are some decent hardcore mods without misery level of autism

doppelganger

reborn

what kind of mod should i play if i like this pic?

some shit with resh*de

Ghost land.

Anniversary Dead Souls

>been playing com and variants since it was released
>get back to vanilla coc to test some script shit
wew it feels like i loaded up some team fortress map

>pks-07 scope on MTK-83 rail attachment
>not actually attached to rail

lol dude wut

>Pack of mutants charges me
>*Click* *Click*

2real4u?

gamewatcher.com/mods/s-t-a-l-k-e-r-shadow-of-chernobyl-mod/house-ordos-stalker-2062-ad

Best order coming through

but you watch the prequels after you know the "sequel" characters, that's why it's different
Episode I has darth maul though, although the final fight is the only good part of that movie

>played SoC
>fun times, spooky with engaging story
>play CS
>looks prettier
>artifact hunting seems cool
>factions seem cool
>really want to like it
>but
>story is crap
>get through hospital
>dude mentions catacombs
>got excited
>suddenly in the chernobyl npp
>wondered if I skipped a level
>stupid cutscene
>plopped in the middle of nowhere overencumbered
>monolith sniper kills me
>don't really feel motivation to load save and try to kill strelok
I was promised cheeki breeki and I got cyka blyat, wtf. Is CoP any better? I'm kind of sad, like CS seemed like it was trying and I did want to like it, but it was buggy even with fixes, the story was uninspired, the stupid fucking stashes in trees bullshit, duty only being able to upgrade daka, having to go to stoner anarchists to get a decent sniper rifle other than the vintar bc

/blogpost

Dumb dumb no. Nonono. Read the JGSME readme

anyone got the link to the pics that one user took with the isometric perspectives

Any good weapon mods cropped up from the usual AO or STCoP in the past year? Ive been gone the time and I want to get back into the thick of it, Should I use 1.5r6 or stick to 1.4.22?

>read all the soc stalker lore
>almost everything is fucking fanfic tier that never happens ingame
>complain about cs story being crap

CoP is good, if you go in vanilla make sure you do all the side quests otherwise the A-life for muties dont get activated, Dunno why they thought that was a good idea.

As for story, I thought it was okay, there are interesting characters and the quests had nice chains to them, I didnt feel particularly let down by any of them.

>fanfic tier

Literally every game has fanfic tier lore

I meant like in terms of the questline, not the pda entries. In SoC it felt like you were actually doing stuff with purpose, shutting down the brain scorcher, finding the NPP and wish granter, opening the secret door, etc. In CS you basically just walk across the map to shoot some dude with a magic gauss gun

I think someone made a reddit post with them and linked them, try r/stalker

Play more games then, even on Memerim, shit NPCs say actually happens/exists in-game.

flic.kr/s/aHsmae9T4m

Anyone understand the difference between types of weps in brackets? I understand worn/old, they're shit, but less clear on camo/modern/new.

Like I have an FN SCAR-H (camoflaged) and an FN SCAR-H (new) with same upgrades and for some reason the camo one has slightly better stats than the (new) one. Which type is the 'best'?

the custom one already has slightly better bullet speed and RPM than the new
also has a pre-installed upgrade
installed_upgrades = up_firsta_scar
which is
value = +5
rpm = +35
inv_weight = +0.1

assuming you are talking about last day 1.2
don't think it has changed in last day 1.3

Thanks, I meant more generally though - for any given weapon, is there a general rule that the customized version is best, followed by new/modern, followed by normal, followed by old/worn, or something like that?

Or do I just need to compare every time? Is there an uncompressed file I can see all the weapon stats in?

>crafting system
Yeah, this is exactly what I fucking needed in Stalker.

IIRC at least in 1.2, custom weapons have upgrades already installed, that's why they have better stats.

that's exactly what I said

you're better of comparing them.

Sorry, didn't fully read.

This keep this shit out of the game

>bethesda buys rights to stalker
>releases Stalker: Ukraine
>open world
>can play as male or female
>voiced protag
>simplify anomalies so you press the use key on one to pick up an artifact
>perks
>add bullet time
>introduces crafting
>use artifacts to make legendary weapons
>freedom sells smokeable pot
>duty is lead by a stronk black womyn
>you play as a stalker who needs to find a family member
>meme references everywhere
>no bullet drop or travel time
>no wear on equipment or armour, no chances of jamming or malfuctions
>max carry weight doubled
>leveling system added, can increase health/stamina/accuracy
>radiation mechanic removed, now all it does is add a fuzzy filter and cause minor damage
>fast travel
>characters make witty comments every five seconds
>can craft antirad and other meds from mutant parts
>tries to be atmospheric but fails
>only horror is jump scares
>mutants weaker
>supplies everywhere
>weightless ammo
just imagine how terrible it could get

Truly, there are worse things than death.