Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #948
The first 2018 Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; Best mod compatibility]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
AA2Mini [The entire game, with AAU and some basic mods, now under 3 gigs]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2Mini-V1.torrent
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0
PP2 Mods for AAU/AA2Mini:
tsukiyo.me/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/zhb628.pose
mega.nz/#F!kwhBWCwS!HDhWstt4FsLBL6QqOvnHDg
mega.nz/#F!Jkgw1RZI!9EoP02wyUe4huLnHZJ714g
tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
mega.nz/#!oQdgCSwD!zCZYZwoy3Xsrtos4V7hpO_v_acHhQDNYpUr9tgKP-GE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sheesh, already?

huldra says hi

Not seeing a DMG card in HH's unless its in the yugioh hair pack which would be weird.

He put her on the DB if she's not on the mega, and her hair mods are in HEXAOC. The outfit is on the google doc.

Post those rolls

post cryptids

Still waiting sockanon.

Just noticed I don't think I have the china dress, that is the one without the breast window.

The what?

Yeah, almost done. Want me to add a sample card as well?

I'm trying to add new ears to my characters head, but I have no idea which file I'm supposed to open to figure out what .xx files I need. I'm not even sure which .pp file has the face. The AAU guide says to use s3bu to figure it out, but I have no idea how to use it.

That's too spooky.

If you don't mind. I just want to see how they look like, I've seen that there are some striped socks and I'm a huge fan of those.

What ears?

Short C on to Face 11 + Thinner Eyebrows

Did anyone make a nico nico nii pose?

This, the dress on the left I saw in a mod picture that was unrelated the one on the right is the one I have (which is from the SVII clothing collection 5.2) So what I'm asking, is that left dress in mod that's available?

I even have hardlinker files for the left dress but not the actual outfit.

how have you historically sorted your girls anons?

Track and baseball for me were easy dumping ground. Dojo was very easy to put girls into.

I've usually put girls with giant chests in Volley, swimming I've made the "top tier atheletics club" above track and baseball. Culture was typically where soft, shy, quiet and mousey girls were stuck in while Fine Arts was the land of whores.

It's the 2chan China Dress in the google doc.

In the HEXAOC mod archive, get A00_10_yourfaceslot_00.xx, where yourfaceslot is the slot of that face. Check the google doc if you must to get it.

Then, follow the instructions.

Alright, I found the china dress, also I've noticed there are quite a bit of clothes there that I don't have. Is there a mega download with all of them for the ones that aren't in the hexa/svii collections?

Or am I gonna have to suck it up and just download all of them manually?

The latter. They aren't in the CCs for a variety of reasons, but everything that is current is on that list.

Fug, alright thanks for the assistance

what is a frame name and do I find it?

I do have to ask: are there any Fire Emblem girls?

I remembered that there's a maid dragon being maid, how's she doing?

kanna and lucoa exist but dont get lucoa, it has an ugly face

kanna and lucoa exist but dont get kanna, it is a crime

>the kanna folder is actually gone
holy fucking shit i'm glad i saved the card

Yeah, there are although a lot of them are pretty shitty in terms of their faces, and a few with hairs.

I made my own seeing as nobody responded.
files.catbox.moe/zhb628.pose

damn. I'm a bit sad to hear that. Looks like I need to put in some work then. Thanks mate

You open the file in SB3U and in your case, the frame name is the mesh name of the ears.

Here it is, the selected entry has the name you need.

Nice.

Real title?

huh?

It's safe to assume you didn't call the pose "zhb628."

Oh, I just named it nico nico.
I don't know why catbox renames stuff.

Ta-daaaa
Thanks user(s)

Her hair is blacker than the blackest abyss.

>double (You)
A best
You got it, nice!

Her bark is worse than her bite

I want to encourage her to get some sleep and eat a healthy breakfast every morning!

Yaaaay
Self-Loathing teacher is back

Those ears are so large they clip on her hair.

For all the people who are updating from HEXAOC 3.5 to 4.0, these are the files you will want to move elsewhere since they have been incorporated into OC. List should be accurate but if I missed any please let me know and if you already don't have some of these then you're ahead of the game.

She hates them for a reason

>missed lewd time because thread moved so fast
Man, I wanted to do a really lewd one too.
YOU STOP THAT! Elfs did nothing wrong.

You should take the opportunity to add to the thread quest, then.

Sorry for the wait.
New version is out with previews and sample card. The previews aren't great, but they'll do.
It's still at the old link. Same archive name and everything. Grab this one and overwrite your old one.
mega.nz/#F!kwhBWCwS!HDhWstt4FsLBL6QqOvnHDg

The card I've used as an example is also on my MEGA: mega.nz/#F!Jkgw1RZI!9EoP02wyUe4huLnHZJ714g
She's "Kinoshita Eri". She requires the wwc faces, so if you don't have HEXAOC v4.0 you will need that. As long as you have the wwc faces, you're good to go.

Thanks user, in any case, the socks are all recolourable? Apart from the stripes I think haha.

I believe most, if not all, ears are going to be "A00_O_mimi"

The socks are definitely recolorable, at least the black and white striped variants are. The other textures, not so much.

Neat, thanks for this. On unrelated note, is there a way to replace default stocking textures like pic related without the garter belt strap?

There are garters without the straps on the collection if I recall right.

The pp2 for the new hexa is down. Could I get a reupload?

A simple mesh override should do it.

Woops nevermind, I was looking at a different mega.

You'd have to make a custom texture and then override it via mesh override and hope it works, but in theory it may be possible.

You know what we need more of in 2018?

Cute boys

So I finally got around to updating my old as fuck HF Patch AA2 install which I've been using since forever. It honestly worked mostly fine even with the new AAU stuff except I finally noticed some issues with the DDH faces not working properly.

Started with the preinstall from OP tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml and installed all my mods one by one. Everything seems to work fine except no-dim doesn't work for non-modded personalities for some reason. My old install used the MML for ND v1.1 but I've tried both and both give 0% for the non-modded personalities. Anyone got an idea what's up?

Left or right fellas

I saw some in the preview too but when I applied override, all the no-strap variants added the garter belt strap.
Which mesh needs to be overriden?

Do you have the HEXA garter collection? It could be that...

Left, combines with his hair better.

So do you know which one governs the teeth? The chin (for DDH)? I could probably figure it out, but if anyone already has the info on hand, I'd like to make a note of it for future reference.

I don't want to do these quests like this. I run into problems with the scene files that make it very hard for me to work with and the problems make it not enjoyable for me. Extremely frustrating.
mega.nz/#!oQdgCSwD!zCZYZwoy3Xsrtos4V7hpO_v_acHhQDNYpUr9tgKP-GE

I was asking for verification a few threads ago and I think installing nodim in a specific order instead of simultaneously fixes your issue,
Do HexaPP, HexaPP patch, then the two nodim mods at the same time.

Not sure if it's the HEXA garter collection but I have AA2 Garter Belt Collection [AAU] from mega.nz/#F!kwhBWCwS!HDhWstt4FsLBL6QqOvnHDg

So, this Tea card's face is pretty bad, as well as the hair. I'll attempt to fix her face but as for the hair, I have no knowledge of hair modding and honestly don't have the patience to learn.

I'm gonna try for her look in DSODs How long this will take I won't say, but when I do feel it looks decent I'll post a picture

Is he a good guy or a bad guy? Lore dictates your answer.

If you have HEXACC Garter collection installed you should uninstall it.

Duly noted for the future, but thank you for giving it a shot!

She's based on the first season's art style, not the modern whatever the fuck they do. Also her hair was removed from the HP when the Arc vents got replaced.

She's exploitable and delicate.
She's also my mc.

Where are male sclera textures located? They're not the same as female characters.

Left

Good taste

I apologize if I sounded rude. I just really hated it.
I couldn't figure out the order of the girls as they were added in the class vertically rather than horizontally and they ended up in the wrong spots. So by the time I figured it out they had changed their outfits to the sports one and had to do it all over again for the picture.
Then the lag was also a problem that I could barely move any part without seeing it 10 seconds later.
Also, setup was rough because I know that there is supposed to be a laptop over there in the corner but that didn't work for some reason and just ended up floating.
I don't know, I feel scenes need a little more work before doing large collections like this.
They work fantastically for 2 or 3 person poses but when it goes above that it's too much to handle without automation.
Again I apologize.

It's growing pains for a new thing and that's okay.
For the record:
>talk to your girl
>load the props
>load the scene file
>pose your girl
>save pose
>include pose in zip
All you had to do. The rest could be done after the process was over.

What do you mean her hair was removed?

She's bald now.

Anyone? Male stuff is completely different...

I didn't need to load all the girls? Wouldn't that mess up the scene file so that it would make all the other girls be in the default pose?

How do you customize clothes and make it so the card displays clothes instead of them nude?

Seems like the process of switching teeth is a bit different than switching ears, anyone willing to give me a quick rundown?

Tried this, installed HexaPP by itself then HexaPP patch then ticked both 'ML for AK v.12' and 'No dim mod audio files 1.1' and installed both at same time. Still get 0% unfortunately :(.

The Arc vents were radically redesigned and the old one was removed, not reslotted.

It would mess up the scene file if you saved the scene file, but it wouldn't mess up anything if you saved the pose file separately. Once you have the saved pose file you can add the other girls (in any order - it doesn't matter to the scene) and make sure your pose fits properly. Then save the scene as the final step, now with your girl posed. And if you can't do that last step due to PC limitations, saving the pose file and including it is enough for a stronger computer to finish the job for you.

Scenes are very modular which is why I think they work so great for poser events. The scene file being loaded as a first step is just to set the room's orientation.

>All AAU cards are in ancient format and will require a legacy mode setting
what did they mean by this? seriously i dont get it

I see.
>Scenes are very modular which is why I think they work so great for poser events.
I agree partly because there is still some room for improvement. Yes, they would work great for these things but as it is now its complicated to deal with.

A problem I could see would be if there where a quest that used a lot of props. A pencil in a class for example and if everyone had a pencil you would have to load the pencil over and over again for each person to get one and load the file to be in the correct position.
However, if the scene file could also load all the props and position of them automatically it would benefit everyone and would be much smoother. Its to cut out the tedious work and make it enjoyable for everyone if that makes sense.

Fuck it, found it.

I assume by Arc vents you mean a hairpiece? Otherwise, I have no idea what you're referring too.

Ask your full question because 99% of people here have no idea what you're referring to right now.

Props in group scenes would be a bad idea. I don't think there's a good way around that. A bad way around that is adding the props to the room file, and sharing the updated room file which would be modified explicitly for the scene. Or maybe it's not a bad way, maybe it's the only way. But I'm still convinced that this is a better type of group thing than shoops, since shoops have issues like scale and image settings which can't be rectified by another person editing the image.

Correct. It's the name of the hair.

Mommies where?

>short confirmed for NOT being a Herald of the End Times after updating HEXAOC
Life is good. Post girls who obviously drink coffee... as long as there's sugar in it.

what do you guys use to look for cards? google docs is autistic and not updated whatsoever