Tired Of Being A No Coiner

How do I get started with bitcoining/crytpo? I'm a beginner with money to spare. So I'm willing to risk a fair amount of money. I just need to know where I even begin with this. I missed the boat with ETH, so I know I'll need to pay attention for the next boat.

next boat = GOLEM

>No new posts

Yeah, I've been seeing a few people talk about it. It looks like a high risk, but I don't care. I need to take a chance. I'd rather take a chance and give it a shot, then fail and have this IMMENSE regret with ETH. I mostly thought you coiner people were just meme and ignored it and now I feel like shit because of it.

So, I'm just gonna try coining for a year and see how it goes.

I agree with Golem, just wait until Brass Golem comes out if you're unsure. Devs say it will be done by July at the latest

I'm still willing to risk the short game. I just did some research and found the ETH wallet and I'm gonna try and get started tonight.

Use faucets to accumulate 900 dogecoin. Sell them on Bittrex for BTC and start trading.

Not certain how to buy GOELM. I've got a MyEtherWallet and Mist set-up, but it seems kind of confusing. Does anyone have a basic guide to it? As I have money to throw at it.

Thank you for your time. I appreciate that. I'm going to look into that as well.

I'd also be interested in some kind of basic guide of what you need to get into this. All the sites or accounts you'd need to register, that kind of stuff.

Glad to know I'm not alone. I just want to get this up and running tonight.

to buy coin tonight, make an account on coinbase and deposit through a debit/credit card for eth or btc. from there find other exchange sites like cryptopia or kraken, I suggest looking into PosW or RNS as potential mooners at this point

THANK YOU FOR THAT! :)))

Now I think I can finally buy MUH GTN, right?

I just need to get some BTN/ETF from coinbase, right?

How hard is it to go on YouTube and look for tutorial videos? Fken lazy neets. Also go to the archives and find the crypto general threads. Lastly there's a few fags shilling the comfycrypto and cryptobizcentral sites; decent for newfags like yourself. GNT, INCNT, POSW are cheap cryptos right now that will eventually moon. You might also want to check out the MobileGo ico.

Thanks for the tip! And yeah, you are right, I think I'll also start looking into guides on youtube. That honestly slipped my mind since I was used to googling a lot of stuff. Especially since I should know how niches work on Veeky Forums. (/g/, Veeky Forums, /gd/, /jp/ user)

And nah, I'm not a NEET. I actually do a lot of contract work from home through networking. (Video editing, graphic design, SEO stuff etc) + I do a lot paid surverys for usertesting that usually pay pretty well. (somewhere around the 80-120 per week range. Together with a side hustle on ad sense, some affiliate marketing and otther hustles I'm in a new place atm.

I just came into a large sum of money, and since I don't jack shit with it, I wanted to try and risk investing some of it into crytpo and see how I far since I have nothing to lose.

So your advice is very much appreciated.

> BTN/ETF

Step 1. Go the Bitbean home page, download the wallet software and create an address to receive Bitbeans.

Step 2. Go to the Bitbean faucet which you can find from the Bitbean homepage or the Bitcointalk ANN page. Put in your Bitbean address and click the button. The faucet will send free Bitbeans to your wallet.

Step 3. You are now a coiner.

wait wut you mean like... for free???
b-but s-senpaitachi how do I make the biggest moneys from this?

The faucet only gives you a small amount like 10 coins a few times per day. The important thing is he can use the free coins to learn how cryptocurrency works. If you know how to set up a wallet, how to receive coins, how to send coins to an exchange and how to interpret coin prices that's 90% of what you need to know.

>wait wut you mean like... for free???

one bitbean is like 3% of a cent, they don't mind giving away something that as of itself is worthless

>10 coins a few times per day
I know bitbean is a meme, but come on, that's literally free money, are there any legit coins like that, or at least more profitable memes?

Just buy a bitcoin you cuck before its too late.

There are free faucets for Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin and many others. They don't give you much coin but it's a good way to get started and learn how things work.

It says it's out of sync, do I need to do something or will that fix automatically?

That's probably just temporary. You can always download the wallet from Github and get that set up. There should be a link to Github on the Bitcointalk page for Bitbean. You could also open an account on Bittrex and learn how that works.

>free BTC and LTC

brb joining Bitbean lol

It's a fantastic free investment. After a few years of free beans from the faucet you might be able to afford 1 meal at mcdonalds!

You know assuming they don't just become worthless at any point.

Bittrex and poloniex to buy and Exchange cryptos
also Every exhange has wallet for you to use, but it's not savy to leave the coins in the Exchange wallet, so desktop wallets are good for cold storage

The only step I'm still struggling with is the first one of how to just buy any cryptos with my real money. Every site I hear about seems to have a bunch of unsavory sounding reviews around it.

>all these Golem posts
>not RLC

Me be king Kalunga from the province og Kangi'nsheeit, sent you bitcoin to my address and me will sent your back twice many

Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken

lesser exchanges: c-cex, yobit

All shitcoins are denominated in Bitcoin, so you must first buy BTC then send it to your exchange wallet to buy altcoins

Also, I use Coinbase. They are FDIC insured (but also reporting your ass to the IRS)

Use Localbitcoins.com if you wanna buy drugs (and use XMR on AB)

Get a decent video card and start mining. You can currently generate about $3 worth of Bitcoin per day by using an Nvidia 1070 GPU to mine altcoins. You could spend a month generating about $100 worth of Bitcoin and use that to start trading into other coins.

I have a 970 already, would that work?

Missed the boat with eth? You really are a noob at crypto. Also u can short..

Definitely. You could mine Digibyte on the Skein algorithm for example and make about $1.50 per day in BTC not counting power costs.

Any wallet recommendations?

Bro the ETH ship has not even backed out of port yet. Not too late at all.