I want to believe edition

PART 1 OF TURNING TIDES IS HERE

>>>PATCH NOTESLINKSPLATOONSFAQ

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/c9KGvB9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for K Bullets

Second for include [BFG1] in the OP next thread

Are the people who play this literally retarded?
>tankers/anyone in a vehicle never stay the fuck still in cover while I'm trying to repair them
>snipers can't hit the broadside of a barn despite it being the easiest battlefield to snipe in while using the gewehr 98
>medics taking 5 years to revive you despite being away from the battle/in cover, and that's if they bother to revive you
>fighters try to go head on after aa guns
>no one ever spots despite it being a vanilla server
>arty trucks positioned in the most worthless of places
>no one strafes in attack planes
I could go on but goddamn. And it's peddled as some super strategic game that makes old BF look like CoD. The fuck gives?

It really varies from server to server
I usually play on US West servers and I see a lot of the same people all the time, they crush games regularly

my god we hit the bump limit in the last thread.
good job.

One can only speculate what might have happened if the dedicated autists of /bfg/ had not kept the thread bumped from page 10.

Daily reminder that the Hellriegel is for faggots

consolefriends need to upgrade

Yo play the aod server or us west coast servers

I've noticed that Latin based or Europe based servers have teams that enjoy eating paint chips

The ribeye rolls is the best gun in this game bar none

New to the game but wanted to join the platoon. I'm on PS4 and just put in to apply.

Bump before bed after a very productive day on BF1

The emblem passes the tank test. I think we’re keeping it for a while

>tank test
you'll have to explain that one to me

It’s really some meaningless I made up. If it looks good on a tank, it passes

>tfw I mainly get put in JP servers
It’s really fun but at the same time it can get really bad

What goes through the mind of a blueberry medic when he see's you near death, just staring you down, out of combat?

Probably nothing at all

What goes through the mind of a blueberry support when another player is spamming "I NEED SOME FUCKING GODDAMN AMMO" and whacking them in the face with a club for 30 seconds? this happened to me 2 days ago and I'm STILL mad.

So I got a question. What's the easiest way to get the 250 explosive damage for the new support LMG? Currently sitting at 75 damage.

Limpet

Maybe instead of obsessing over one person like a loser you could just run over to a support with a planted crate or pick up an enemy's kit.

Was afraid you'd say something like that. Thought there might be an easier way.

Light AT grenade works good too. The crossbows are awful against vehicles. I think a k-bullet does more damage than one of those

Haven't tried the HE crossbow I think. Will try the HE mortar later. Maybe that works. Don't remind me of the K-Bullet. Still need to kill a vehicle with that thing for the new gun.

You don't have to play support to get that done.

So I can just AT-Rocket or something?

Any assault gadget will do the job.

the crossbow is a laughably bad gadget. but don't take my word for it, use it.

>shoot an HE grenade at a tank
>8 (eight) damage

It's too cold to be playing this game

nevermind a cup of coffee fixed that

Never used the HE one but the FRG one was horrible to use as well. Just like the launche for the medic. Good thing DICE hates everyone so we have to use them to unlock shit.

I use the frag as a concussion weapon. When some windownig is spraying down at your cover launch the frag through his window to spook him. Usually gives you enough time to run past him

Normally go with the crate and the airburst mortar. Limpet charge is pretty good but I'm not that good of a player so I die most of the time when I try to use it.

All the specializations are garbage other than maybe Inconspicuous

I got halfway there by headshotting the horse of an afk enemy cav with the AT Rocket.

Specializations should have never been added into this game.

This. I run Flak, Inconspicuous, and Quick Regen on all classes. The only one I might change is Quick Regen for Reciprocity on Medic, since I can always just heal myself anyways.

>3 headshots in a round with the infantry smle (so only iron sights)
How the fuck? I always aim for center mass when using iron sights because there's no way i'm headshotting anyone with them. Why can't i just use a scioed variant ;_; i just want to serve the motherland.

You have to git gud to use the mosin

Stay away from Perino, you hellriegel noobs. It is made to own your scrubby butts. Hail to the great successor of PKP Pecheneg...

You mean predecessor of the PKP right?

I’m still mad.
Thanks to the tank and scout heli whores at plebbit for nerfing it instead of getting fixed.
But whatever, the stationary TOW still exists.

only viable option is rpg or LAW for boats

Lord Tachanka will be pleased, but MG1917 is also on the horizon....

seriously, why using the Sentry MG 08/15 when you can have the new 1917????

I always thought I was an average/above average player. Battlefield Tracker says my Skill of 440 is top 8%, though. That's neat.

Skill is SPM, KPM, and K/D, right?

SPM is 1,127
KPM is 1.25
K/D is 1.39

Absolutely not crazy stats, but I'm always in the top 3 or so. PS4 must have some really shit players if the stats are putting me in the upper echelon.

Battlefield Tracker

those are very average stats user, don't feel too good about yourself

yeah, i know, hence pretty much everything I said in that post.

The crossbow launcher HE is fantastic for destroying buildings and cover, a better use for it than anti-vehicle

Yeah but the Limpet also annihilates cover and buildings, does huge damage to vehicles, AND can actually kill infantry in the process.

A-am I good yet?

B-but what about this stat?

xth for russian chanting

How do you hit anything with bomber planes? I tried first person and third person, tried going low and tried going high, never hit anything.

is there a /bfg/ discord that ISN'T shit?
I'm thinking about making one just to piss of llama

Who /support/ here

Are you on console

Anybody have interesting class loadouts? I'm bored of my basic shit

Carbine variants of rifles or the 1895 trench
get really close to people, shoot them once with hipfire then instakill them with your melee weapon
Great for ruining hurriegel shitters killstreaks
also mini grenades and gas tripwires

No

>all the tanks, most of the team and even helicopter stops for 40 seconds to capture the first flag nearest to the base

Idk man. Just keep flying. The bombers usually perform better at altitude because you have more time to line up. Really the only tricky thing about bombing is getting the lead right. Just jump in an empty server and try hitting targets over and over.

Unless we’re talking heavy bomber. Don’t try the heavy bomber if you can’t use the normal one.

so I'm making another discord for /bfg/ and I need some moderators and some people to help set up stuff
if anyone wants to join in and help me please reply to this post
Llama is insta ban.

discord.gg/c9KGvB9
nvm if you wanna join just join in now
I'm still setting up stuff but it's mostly done by now

>be me
>top 2% autimatico
>top 7% anti tank grenade
>top 0.5% AT rocket

Nah. Being cancerous is sorta fun. See you on Fort De Vaux

>capture C on shanghai
>own team destroys the tower

>playing on Rupture
>Team blows up bridge
>WHILE OUR CHAR 2C IS CROSSING IT

This isn’t completely relevant to your post, but I always felt like the amount of debris on the ground from the collapsed tower isn’t accurate. Or is the way it falls that makes it look like that?

Most of it goes into the water
The rubble is most likely the first 10 or so floors

That’s right. I forgot that there’s a body of water in the middle the map. I haven’t played bf4 in a while.

fucking blueberries

Haven't played a battlefield for over a year. Feeling the itch again.
Do I reinstall BF4 or BF1?

I would say BF4. But the game is full of tank whores and Lv.140 AEKs ZouZou jump abusers right now.
BF1 is kind of the same thing, and everyone can do well no matter what due to the lack of skill gap.

BF1

BF4 if you want to get raped by choppers
or BF1 if you want to get raped by planes

Neither. Get BF3

WHEN ARE THEY FIXING THE SPAWN SCREEN?
I JUST WANT THE OLD BF4 SPAWN SCREEN BACK AND VEHICLES ON THE BASE
discord.gg/c9KGvB9

reinstall BC2

>picking the game that single handedly ruined the franchise

It's still better and more fun than 4 and BF1.

>BF3
>ruined the franchise

Nigga, BF3 revitalized the franchise.

And BF4 was the least shittiest of those games.

>BF4
>Better than any other Battlefield
Enjoy your nerf-war and DMR hell.

By catering to CoD fanbase after the disaster that is MW3, introducing suppression, and fucking up the frostbite engine with more bugs that weren’t fixed in future games? Yeah. That sure “revitalized” the franchise.

Hence why I said “least shittest”. It’s was an okay FPS Multiplayer game but a shitty Battlefield game.
As if anyone in BF3 wasn’t playing Assault and didn’t use laser ARs with euro-hipfire.

you could say bad company catered to COD community lol

far more than BF3 with small maps, CQC gameplay and yet its everyones "best battlefield" game

bf3 is the worst one if only for those godawful Michael Bay filters

>Finally unlock the Mosin Marksman
>Hyped to use it after taking so long to unlock it
>I go to use it and can't hit shit with it

Skill seems to bounce around a lot. For example I can go from top 2% to 8% in a few matches even if my SPM is twice as much as average and my other stats are above average as well. Shit's weird.

>there are people here RIGHT NOW that whenever playing conquest they won't simply create a empty squad and objective mark to get free fucking points whenever flag they're capping
baka

It did try to cater to the CoD community with things like hardcore and the melee system and it didn’t do well because of CoD’s popularity during that time.
Maps in BC2 were exclusive to gamemodes like Rush and Conquest, it was more focused on urban warfare rather than all-out warfare and combined arms like BF2. It was a spin-off, not a main title.
>far more than BF3 with smaller maps
BC maps weren’t as small and linear as BF3 maps like Operation Metro and the rest of Close Quarters DLC. Plus DICE designed maps for all kinds of gamemodes since BF3 which it resulted in a bad map design.

>there are people here RIGHT NOW that don't try to be effective squad leaders and lead their team to victory

>individual maps are the whole game

yeah now try compare caspian border with COD

Aim for dumbasses who are prone
Also fuck scopes, carbine variants of the bolt-action rifles are by far the best. Any fellow SMLE Carbine fags here?

>vehicle and soldier health regen don’t exist
>EA promoting the game as a “realistic shooter”
>poorly squad communication and teamplay
>introduction of battlelog