/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #205

Bin that knife edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Battle City Duelist Chronicle event is live now. Arkana is available to unlock
>new main box out now Lightsworns, Dark Worlds and Volcanics inside
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>little Yugi will be added to the gate mid January
>Dakini and MAR will be limited to 2, and lots of skills are changing in January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ZEXAL_-_Episode_098
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for laughing at

Is this cheating?
Can I get banned for using this?

No you should be fine. If anyone has a problem with it, tell them to take it up with your revolver. That should work out

Bastion was right people shouldn't have idol cards in their decks.

Should you run a tribute deck or a basic beater deck for quick victory missions?

>tribute
>quick victory
dumb posts in dumb early thread

>duel against someone who starts taunting early on
>I quickly turn the match in my favor and start taunting back
>he never responds
What a salty, poor sport

I meant ritual, fuck my life

Does scratching your balls like this really feel good?

>I meant ritual
That's even dumber than your first suggestion

I thought ritual was good for quick summons because you can just slam down a 3000 attack minion and still summon a normal minion

fucking bamboo forces me to put eco in all of my decks and makes them all shit

Konami will fear the samurai

You have to have
>The ritual spell
>The ritual monster
>The monsters you intend to tribute for the ritual
>Whatever other monster you intend to summon
All in the same hand, preferably your opening hand so you can actually try to get the quick victory. So no.

>opening hand is 4 cards (5 if second)
>ritual spell
>ritual monster
>8 star monster
>4 star monster
How often do you think you will get that hand?

>what is Restart

Post pics of your cardfu

I never realized how fun fucking around with elements unite can be.

I mean my beater victory tends to rely on playing Rising Energy first turn as well

s-sometimes

>Restart
>Gets 3 copies of the ritual spell

>not 5
yes I know there's a generic dark ritual spell

>keep pulling URs from the new box
>just want the itsu brothers

>just realized fusion recycle plant is area card so I can't even use it in my ojama deck and I got 3 for nothing

>keep pulling all the SRs
>just want the fucking gem knights

Thats your punishment for not reading

>Open packs
>Get cards

Wait so do Bakura and Marik not team up in the manga then?

>wanting to play literal Steven Universe

Hey just because a dyke who can't write for shit and ruined a good cartoon decided to make lesbian space rocks doesn't mean that the concept in YGO is actually bad. Also the fact that there are males of power means that it can't be steven universe.

What do you guys think of my wildheart deck? Main goal is to get wildheart to steamroll over traps and with wiseman on the field steamroll over spells as well. Cursed seal shuts down a lot of decks as well as annoying econs. Could take rope of life out for something better. I managed to beat a red eyes zombie deck but I lost to a mindscan gladiator beast deck who managed to topdeck cosmic cyclone on my wod.

>Go against event vagabond, starts off with generic phoenix deck island set-up
>Half-way through tributes for Blue-Eyes and sets kidmodo dragon

I absolutely love the aesthetic of their ultra rare. Too bad they aren't meta enough to "matter."

I don't know how people grind through to KOG day 1. It's a pain in the ass. I've only put in

>spend all my time and gems trying to build CA
>getting nerfed
>stuck in plat with absolutely no other decks except a half arsed Dino deck with no staple traps

...hmmm

It's not really grind if they're FTKing consistently.

>Flip the Bakura's taunts
>"I don't care" nowhere to be seen
One job Konami

I mean I run fun decks regardless. And since I got a few friends I say go for it. I was considering running an itsu deck for no other good reason but because they are pretty funny. Sometmes it's just fun running non meta even if it's not amazing. Because of all my shit pulls out of the XYZ box, I almost have two treeborn frogs which means I'll soon have a des frog deck.

What a rubbish game. Only possible FTK should be Exodia.

They do, they slash Ryou's arm and then Bakura bails into the ring so Marik can pretend to help him to get into Yugi's crew.

true but its usually 1/4 or 5 duels that I run into woodland sprite FTK.

>mate asks to duel
>I bring some stupid deck I used to cause two fusion summons for a mission
>he brings glad beast deck

Oh right, I forgot about that bit

OP Cyrus Truesdale deck/ability when?

Jaden has voicelines for dueling him, so he can't be that far out

WHEN?

>At the start of your Draw Phase, if your LP is lower than your opponent's and this card is in the Graveyard because this card in your possession was destroyed by an opponent's card (by battle or card effect) and sent there since your last Draw Phase: You can shout "I'm feeling the flow!"; choose 1 card from your Deck and place it on top of your Deck.

Anyone got some sort of Ra deck for just getting a high-score against 30 gate duelists?

Tfw Zexal didnt even need to shout to top deck because he just cheated by literally changing a card because he can.

>decide to try to go for a mirror wall
>Never open from the box except once or twice with lone single packs

Well fuck me. Never pulled two UR in a batch of 10 in my life, and this happens.

>actually have to shout that into the microphone
>it won't proceed until you do it loud enough
>bonus points if they can somehow let your opponent hear it

help

>also activates your front facing camera so you can do a little pose along with the phrase

What was his deck again?

Roids

So all of his monsters had their genitals atrophied and began showing increased aggression?

>get a glimpse of the shithole some of these fags are playing from
Should be a standard feature

Welp I thought it would never happen again.

Decided to go back to the mini box with wall of disruption, pull another 10 packs and this is what I get.

No, all of his monsters were cars and trucks with eyeballs that began showing increased aggression

I like how syrus was obviously intended to be jaden's "joey", but he was so absolutely pathetic that they had to bring jesse in to take his place

Is this the type of Hazy Flame deck to farm level 40 LD?

Wait, the MC or someone with the MC literally had the ability to change cards? Who thought that would be fun if the MC could ACTUALLY cheat? At least with Duelist Kingdom it was established that everyone used DnD rules...

You do know yugi cheated right? The Pharaoh literally willed himself to draw the exact cards he needed in dire situations using magic. All the protagonists cheat in one way or another

>The Pharaoh literally willed himself to draw the exact cards he needed in dire situations using magic.
Nice headcanon. Heart of the cards was flavor text at most, we never got any confirmation that he did this. Everyone top decked in all Yu-Gi-Oh series's, we just had Yugi equating it to the heart of the cards.

why did i do this to myself

Thoughts on the amount of jewishness from this "R"NG?

What ranks does the card trader upgrade again?

if you're desperate and has shit loads of keys, you can do it with the jaden structure deck, assuming you can normal summon then fusion something right away

atleast you got a lot of SRs

In the second to last episode Ishizu confirms it, she says that he doesn't see the future he just wills himself to draw what he needs.

Do people really love burn decks this much? Why are 80% of the decks I'm facing burn shit? These 10 minute stalemates are the dullest shit ever

There's something intoxicating about holding the opponent in your power for so long.

Could anyone explain the point of this card?

Best generic duelist?

literally parasite

Parasite Paracide. Literally its intended purpose.

In Zexal Yuma was dueling Vector.
Vector set up a good field that milled every card Yuma had except one.
When Yuma drew it he realized its a dead draw. Through anime he decided to change the card to fit his needs literally. The fucking man showed him the card and then decided to change it so he can win. Everyone saw him cheat.

To let me pull man-eater bug on my next turn

Either Becka or Mickey. They're both cute, I feel bad for streamrolling them and watching them get sad.

That's really gay.

>have to stick a random insect in every deck to counter it
*sweat*

MEB?

For fucking purposes, Madison. For some reason I really want to.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ZEXAL_-_Episode_098
Turn 7 is where its at.

stupid backrow babs
this is what a REAL backrow looks like

You guys are sleeping on Mystic Swordsman.

Mystic Swordsman LV2 + Murmur of the Forest is a hilarious combo.

the amount of new players visiting these threads always shocks me

=(

I still don't get it.

W-which card is this user?

relax I didn't mean to put a negative connotation. The more new players means the game is healthy.

Would Vehicroids be good in the current Duel Links meta? Their generic effects are actually quite good, they were pretty useful in the Battle Pack sealed format.

you missed a lot of old meta.

Parasite Paracide is a card that can be placed in your opponent's deck, and if they draw it, they have to summon it, lose 1000 LP, and their monsters all become insects.
In DL, it's even better because Weevil has a Skill that lets him just shuffle Parasite Paracide into the opponent's at the start of the duel without needing to draw into it and play it.

Shit. I want to make lewd art of him.

who else here stalling for 40 turns with elements unite?

lol

I prefer LP Boost Zeta handless decks, always fun seeing burnfags ragequit when they see me with 6500LP

Got a list? Plat is nothing but burn today