/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: CLANG Edition

NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/KzdAi
resetera.com/threads/jrpg-fans-who-looked-forward-to-persona-5-and-xenoblade-2-which-one-did-end-up-liking-better.13834/
resetera.com/threads/a-games-quality-is-directly-related-to-the-size-of-the-breasts-on-screen-and-pyras-boobs-increase-by-one-cup-size-every-calendar-day-after-new-game-is-pressed-in-other-news-ann-takamaki-breasts-arguably-not-even-a-d-cup-and-getting-noticably-smaller-in-dancing-sequel.12837/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anal with Makoto!

gassings need to be ritualposted

I love Ann!

She's mine /pg/

Skip, skip, skip to my lou!

Toasterfags need to be mechanically crushed

Joker needs to be healed.

In Person 3, is there a way to prevent the characters from getting tired in tartarus? If not, can you at least use items to normalize their condition?

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Aigis is beautiful

Good night /pg/
For my Chihiro and her Justice

wow, thicc

YOU KNOW WHAT /PG/, FUCK WOMEN
I LUST FOR TOASTER INPUT SOCKETS
WHERE CAN I BUY A ANTI-SHADOW SUPPRESSION WEAPON?

There's no way to prevent it if you're going into too many battles. In P3P, you can buy Yawn-B-Gone on school to remove the tired status.

>FUCK WOMEN
That's kind of the plan?

OOF

>In P3P, you can buy Yawn-B-Gone on school to remove the tired status.
WHAT?!
WHAT THE FUCK!?

So its practically impossible to overlevel in FES huh?

God, scenes of a girl trying to heal Joker after getting his shit kicked in by the police go straight to my heart.

Ohya is love
Ohya is life
Ohya be my wife

retarded

Every saturday after school you can buy 3 breads that return "tired" status to "good", for the protagonist and anyone in the party who's tired too. They don't work on "sick" conditions and if you save on saturday and load the file, the woman will refuse to give you any Yawn-B-Gone.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Monad, the Grind?

Oh yeah!

We know that already, Mishima

>Darth Monad, the Grind
No user, do tell.

I wanna nut inside her

well I guess if it's limited it's at least somewhat balanced.

Do you prefer JP or ENG Ohya? Is there much of a difference?

>Morgana: We're gonna need someone who's pretty good at acting. Well, being the most skilled phantom thief of the group I'd nominate myself for this task, but well...
>Ryuji: Nobody's gonna understand your meowing.
>Morgana: I regret saying anything.
>Anne: Uh, ahem!
>Ren: Hm?
>Anne: I'll do it!
>Ryuji & Morgana: Huh?!
>Anne: Well you see, since I'm in the modelling industry I tend to see a lot of actors, and I've been getting quite interested in it lately. And well I miiight have have started to practice on my own too, hehe...
>Morgana: L-lady Anne...
>Anne: Oh, that's right Mona, you already know don't you? Remember back when we were working on the Madarame case how my acting was a huge help? So for this, you guys can trust me to take care of this!
>Morgana: U-uh, it's fine! Wouldn't it be a waste to use your uh... incredible acting skills on this sort of thing?
>Ryuji: (whispering) You really sure "incredible" is the right word for that Mona?
>Ren: (whispering) Do you have a death wish?
>Yusuke: Hmm, you're right Anne, you'd be perfect for this.
>Ryuji & Morgana: Huh?!
>Yusuke: Well it's true that her acting fooled me.
>Anne: I know, right?
>Ryuji: Yeah, because all you were thinking about was the fact she was gonna get naked!
>Yusuke: How dare you!
>Anne: Hey Yusuke, could you write the script for me? I think I'd be able to perform better if it's by someone who really understands my acting.
>Yusuke: Absolutely. I will pour all of my being into producing a script that touches the hearts of everyone who hears it.

Night Breakers was kino. Please deliver shit on this quality in Dancing Star Night Wada.

lovekoto

>Is there much of a difference?
Jesus yes. JP Oya is fucking great, her voice is fantastic, seriously one of the most underrated VAs in the game. I just wish Atlus would fully voice the co-ops and not just the first and last ranks.

I thought not. It’s not a story /pg/ would tell you. It’s a Farm legend. Darth Mond was a Dark Lord of the Tartarus Blocks, so powerful and so underground, it could use the Shadows to influence the XP to create easy level ups… It had such a overlevel enemies, it could even help the ones who adventured it to fuse Messiah and reach level 99 easily.

Just wait for Monad Depths to grind and rush the tartarus levels quickly so you don't waste too much time there

I love this comic.

I think the reason I headcanon Ren's parents as neglectful is I want more PT healing Ren.

Ohya is ugly, I hate her!

Someone fix the eye already
I cant do it because its against my principles to edit other people's art

I should really watch that some day

Kawakami a kawacutie

MakoTaba a cute!

no she isn't

no you don't

Ohya might be the worst waifu, but she's the best drinking buddy.

Ren is from Sumaru City!

All of this artist's work hits me right in the warm and fuzzy feelings.

I think it's also because I'm a fan of watching the hero fall and seeing his friends and loved ones worry, for the catharsis of seeing them relieved when he returns. I always kind of hope for a scene in Persona games where the hero is presumed missing/dead only so he can come back exactly when he's needed.

All the homo men

Spending New Years with Ohya!
Having a wonderful time!!
Ignoring her calls afterwards!!!

me on the right

You must love P5 then.

I love my Queen

Shido's palace was good

I do. I just also like the idea of more scenes of Joker healing up from the interrogation.

MakoTaba is a blessing from God.

Yes user...I do.

Good nee-chan.

I wish there were more fics about this.

Per... sona?

Is that just a one page thing?

they're adorable

Both and are a part of it. I gotta try and find the whole thing.

Women like to heal guy's pain?
Then why do they always hurt me?

That was faster than I expected
imgur.com/a/KzdAi

It's a comic

(1)
(2)
This is the third page
(4)

Fifth page

I want to see them make out

Sixth

No, they are sisters.

But only in a friendly, platonic way

Who are you? Why do you want to see two underage girls swap saliva?

Wew
Futabafag really exist?

Seventh

Me too. How do you think Sojiro would react?

He can join in

And final.

>Sojiro with Futaba
kys

Which qol improvements would you like to see in a p3 remake?

Maki a cute

bigger boobs

Yukari's removal

Maki is super cute!

It's never too late for some New Year's art

No, Futaba is Makoto's imouto. But I like the idea of them teasing Joker by leaving him behind.

Fuck off

cute

Cute!

The skill menu removed and replaced with the p5 persona menu. I can't think of anything else. Maybe make the hermit social link spend only one time slot and not a whole day.

It's too late to post Christmas art, but fuck it I just found a cute Tae I just found.

Thinking about writing an Elizabeth centered fic about how she plans on freeing minato.

I need ideas for ocs.j

>Writing "I just found" twice

Woops.

resetera.com/threads/jrpg-fans-who-looked-forward-to-persona-5-and-xenoblade-2-which-one-did-end-up-liking-better.13834/
WHY do they hate P5 so much bros? What did we do to deserve this? I feel like I can't leave /pg/ without being attacked.

Because Persona 5 didn't have a FeMC.

I want to have sex with you, Neogaf-kun.

Anons, what is this feeling i have of wanting to be Tae's son?

Lots of people seem to prefer P5

Also

>Resetera

Because no playable Groo

IT'S NOT FARE GUYS, NEOGAF IS LAUGHING AT US AGAIN.
resetera.com/threads/a-games-quality-is-directly-related-to-the-size-of-the-breasts-on-screen-and-pyras-boobs-increase-by-one-cup-size-every-calendar-day-after-new-game-is-pressed-in-other-news-ann-takamaki-breasts-arguably-not-even-a-d-cup-and-getting-noticably-smaller-in-dancing-sequel.12837/