/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:FGO2 starts on Spring (approx. Late March)

New Year Rate-up
news.fate-go.jp/2018/newyear2018/
>1-2 Katsuhika Hokusai + 2018 CE
>3 Gilgamesh
>4 Scat
>5 Moriarty
>6 Melt + CCC CE
>7 Everyone above
>8 Tamamo no Mae + 2016 CE
>9 Musashi + 2017 CE
>10 Katsuhika Hokusai (ends on 12:59 JST)

New Year Campaign
news.fate-go.jp/2018/newyear2018_ca/
3 days login present:
>18 quartz + 1 ticket
>18 apples + 1 ticket
>9 Fou ATK and 9 Fou HP + 1 ticket

>20M QP + 2018 CE from Retweets
>10 ticket for 10 MP
>New Year Lucky Bag = 10M QP, 1000FP and 1 CE EXP card
>1/2 AP EXP daily, Great and Super Success rate doubled until 10th January 12:59 JST

For other news open news link

New Year Paid Gacha
news.fate-go.jp/2018/luckybag2018/

January 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0101gnnra/
>Octuplet Twin Crystals
>Unlucky Bone
>Yggdrasil Seed

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=XYh7CmLnHCU
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_calendars
youtube.com/watch?v=MSF64Lc2n_A
tmdict.com/book/fate-extra-material
usvishakh.net/php/kaligreg.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reposting from the last thread because I wasn't here for Agartha when it came out.
>Among the many conclusions of the One Thousand and One Nights that people read today, there is one that closes with “ultimately, Scheherazade had three children and the king learned to be tolerant”.
>As previously mentioned, this conclusion was not part of the original story, and chances are high that this is not something which the “she” who is here has experienced.
>And yet, for her to speak of it now as if it were true---
>Just like the one within the rainbow that smashed the phantasmal city.
>Probably someone wished for it.
>Someone other than her--- for her own salvation.
So Fergus wished for fanfiction to become true and it got retroactively added to Scheherazade in the sense that she knows the story but doesn't have memory of it occurring?

Just got this guy in the gacha.

What is he good for?

>Likes: If we’re talking about my favorite things, it has to be beautiful people! Chaldea has nothing but beautiful women and men so I can make good progress with my brush. After that, it's sweet sake with daifuku!
WTF BROS I THOUGHT SHE WAS FOR (YOU)

MONTHS OF NOTHING

Something edit this shit with Da Vinci and Loli Vinci.

HAGBROS WE CANT KEEP GETTING BTFO LIKE THIS

Lostbelt 4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_calendars

Anyone know from the known calendars we have, which one could fit with the year (if it is a year) provided by lostbelt 4?

arts memes

I want to fuck this squid girl

dying to crits

Once a cuck, forever a cuck.

arts memes
Vlad+Tamamo+Merlin can clear any quest that isn't a foreigner without dying

Arts memes. I wish I got spooked by him.

Art memes

>Chaldea has nothing but beautiful women and men
And Blackbeard

I wish her boobs were bigger and more veiny.

Moe!

Blackbeard is ripped as fuck and has a cool beard though, he just dresses poorly

and columbus

>Veiny
Wtf

Man I was pretty hyped for this Lovecraftian shit but I feel like they are handling it pretty poorly. Nasu should remember the good old times, H/F was pretty spooky.

Fucking love that hair. Reminds me of best girl Kaoru.

Good for being the best 5* Berserker in the game.

>3 times x2/x3 exp in 90->100 lvling
>have literally 4 exp left in my inventory
T-thanks you Lily-san

Fuck off

Kaoru's sexhair is a lot sexier though.

>I wish her boobs were bigger
My dude, I can see where you're coming from, but this
>and more veiny.
is over the line.

What are the best CEs for Abby and Hokusai?

Arts memes, I hope you like them.

>canon homosexual master
wtf i thought nips were unaffected by sjw pandering?

>Abby
Summer Little
>Hokusai
Another Ending

Blackbeard is a 6'9" chad with a 6-pack though, she would love him

We only have speculation and mixed quality translations, so I would personally withhold judgment until at least through the Anastasia chapter.

Summer Little for Abby, Formalcraft or Another Ending for Hoku

Fuck you guys. There's nothing wrong with what I said or what I like.

user we've had a transsexual in chaldea for years already

Why is Sexhair so hot?

>The Chinese called Lu Bu is that tragically huge military commander. I inquired from him about the one who chose the brush, Guan Yu, but, how do i say this, I did not understand what he said at all!

Guan Yu soon lads

I liked how it was handled in Salem outside of the sudden climax. The atmosphere was spooky.

LIFE
IS
BEAUTIFUL!

You cow tits brainlets are obnoxious. Learn to appreciate and enjoy all sizes within a reasonable range.

Historically speaking, nips are a bunch of fags, there were more male geisha than female ones for example.

Nips don't look at flamboyant gay characters and think REE SJWS, they see it and laugh because it's a punchline in their culture.

Maybe he's homosexual in the Maximillion Pegasus sense, i.e. he's faking it and is actually straight.

Sup.

>Nobu would've spent 2-3 DECADES in pregnancy
Hot

Are veins on boobs even a thing in anime

What about the 5* New Year CE for Hoku?

>inb4 he starts flirting with gordes jr or holmes

And I thought we were unaffected by /v/ermins and /pol/cucks. It's not pandering when the gay characters are freakshow revolting clowns.

gays are comic relief characters in japan

Tittyfags are underdeveloped shitters who didn't get enough milk from their mommy when they were younger

Maybe Nobu had a nip Merlin if you catch my drift.

Yuga system for the year, 4800 (Satya Yuga) + 3600 (Treta Yuga) + 2400 (Dvapara Yuga) + 1200 (Kali Yuga) = 12000 (1 Mahayuga).

I've seen it once or twice in fairly vanilla hentai, and of course there are sickos like 774 that get off on mangling perfectly good breasts and happily put veins on breasts.

Yeah you prefered you daddy's cock instead, right?

>the fucking captcha

it's another ending but worse, it's fine enough

Oh great the Lip spammer is back again. Stop we don't want you around here.

Now we just need to convert that to gregorian calendar years and look up what happend at that time

Don't group the rest of us with this veined tittyfag

My dick is telling me to roll Tamamo with one ticket and then unload all my loadof quartz in Hokusai's face

dumb manchild

If you want on demand meter early, it's better than AE, but if you're going into a long fight anyway, that NP charge at the start of battle thing isn't as useful. Depends entirely on the type of fight.

So like are we gonna kill the other masters or are we just gonna friendship the shit out of them?

>you hear it let loose

>appreciating a feminine feature is being a manchild
>going after underdeveloped children because you are too much of an insecure beta to appreciate actual women is somewhat manly
kill yourself

Anpu Neb Ta Djeser: Nether Mirror Thesaurus

A mirror that projects things that do not exist in reality. It does not function as an optical mirror. What is reflected is nothing but a grotesque and dreadful darkness that is constantly repulsive. Nitocris describes this as a mirror that reflects the underworld, or maybe the figure of a spiritual world of darkness, but the details are unknown. Whether it is truly the extension of the dark abyss of the underworld, or a demonic prison manufactured by the ancient Egyptian gods, or nothing more than something forming due to the magical power welling up inside of her, what scene really exists on the opposite side of the mirror?

befriend some kill some is most likely

Shit is wack

APRON BOIS

forgot the vid shit
youtube.com/watch?v=MSF64Lc2n_A

We are gonna bully them.

Melt orgasming during her NP in CCC was cut out of the game. Same as her crotch shot.
tmdict.com/book/fate-extra-material

>Cu's gay bulge is so strong it needs to be sealed
It's not. Misaya sealed it because she's paranoid. She can't feel a person is safe if she's not keeping them on a leash or crushing them underfoot. The point of sealing Gay Bulge is to have leverage so that Cu won't betray her.

>tfw QPlet again

It's not fair

Who knows, the yuga correspond to deva years, who are like millions of human years. It's kind of crazy.

We're going to punch them until they become our friends or they die.

is the last encore PV subbed yet?

Using
usvishakh.net/php/kaligreg.php

11900 converted from the kali yuga is: 3069 August 24 (Friday)

so most likely to do with the mooncell

>actual women
don't kid yourself, we're talking about drawings here. The only insecure one here is the faggot throwing a tantrum because he can't handle something not pandering to his shit taste alone and people laughing at his bitching, aka (You).

>One cycle of the above four Yugas is one Mahā-Yuga (4.32 million solar years)
More like it's more about "world about to Maha-Yuga". Yet, what will happen when cycle will complete? World should be doomed because of it?

I think it was very subtly a thing in one of the Monogatari series. Probably Nise.

Burn some apples and run the daily.

I want to fuck Lip from behind

Can't be a QPlet if you never level skills.

test

Melt is cute, hopefully I can get her.

>a bunch of theories but nothing concrete
Well, there is one thing we know for sure. That she is the cutest.

Mesektet: The Solar Ship of the Dark Night

Ozymandias, who was regarded as Ra himself, is using the ship spurred on by the Sun God as his own property. It radiates towards the surface a powerful magical light called “the serpent that slaughters other serpents (Uraeus)”, embodied as the might of the sun, and it emits the magical light not only on the opponent, but even on the surface itself until to the point of exhaustion.

The Sphinx of Abu el-Hol: The Lion-Bodied Beast of the Hot Sand

The legend transmitted in ancient Egypt of a lion-bodied beast with a human face, which is the incarnation of the Sky God Horus, and feared by everybody as a manifestation of wild winds and fire. Even in modern Egypt, its existence is left behind in their language as the “Father of Fear (Abu el-Hol)”. In addition, inside the Great Temple Complex, there is a specimen belonging to the king species that commands these sphinxes, the Sphinx Wehem-Mesut, that lies dormant.

>In an air raid at the end of World War II she was gravely injured and her remaining days were said to be numbered. However it was discovered that she had magic circuits, and after that she was kept alive as-is for research purposes. After a few years of experiencing continual pain and suffering, her physical body finally died. However her mind that was connected to the net remains, and she continues to live as a cyber Magus.
Poor Alice.

>Kadoc
Lives
>Eyepatch
dies
>Glasses
Lives
>Scandinavia
??????, probably lives
>Kristalya
He's fucking ded
>wolf-kun
ded
>Daybit
???????

Who is this edgelord again?

>Hokusai praises all the nip servants and shits on all the gaijin ones

WHITTO PIGGU GO HOME

A Team resident normalfag.

Ramesseum Tentyris

His greatest trump card, similar to a Reality Marble. The great temple complex, the might of the Pharoah Ozymandias, embodied as a Noble Phantasm. By joining together and mixing several and more “bodies of composite temples composed out of several temples”, such as the great temple of Carnac, the great temple of Dendera, etc., as well as combining mausoleums of gigantic temples, such as the Ramesseum, the great temples of Abu Simbel, etc., it is transformed into a fantastic and enormous composite body of temples that cannot exist in reality.

For each and every temple, it is possible to give arbitrary curses and divine protections associated with the deity enshrined towards the targets that trespassed into his domain. Although it is an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm done with a magical bombardment by means of the “Great Lightbulb Dendera” as its main offensive measure, in Fate/Grand Order, he can perform an opposing attack by means of a large-mass attack as its last resort. It is a fearsome attack method that makes a gigantic great temple complex appear in the skies and “smashes and presses down” on the enemy camp. In addition, the base component is reinforced according to the magical power taken from the Great Lightbulb.

Why does the great temple of Dendera, etc., which he did not built, exist as a part of this Great Temple Complex? It is derived from the past of Ozymandias. While he built gigantic temples in great numbers, he also expressed that “all temples of past, present and future exists for my own good”, giving the many temples constructed in his past a glorification that included his workmanship, and making them into his own possessions. Even in the current 21st Century, who is the figure that engraved his name into most of the various monuments of Egypt? It is he, the Pharaoh Ozymandias (Ramesses II). (There is also a theory that various princes that idolized him left his name far and wide.)

I still can't believe this is happening. Even though they definitely weren't necessarily I loved the cooking scenes in the VN. So happy they're getting some time in the spotlight.

Pepe-san looks like the kind of fag that ends up being a bro at the end like Mr.2

>However her mind that was connected to the net remains, and she continues to live as a cyber Magus.
>Poor Alice.
Oh no, my boy, you're missing the worst part. Melt killed her in a very cruel way during CCC.

emo normalfag