Happy Anniversary Edition

Previous thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>It's a slim chance you'll meet your doki, but hey...
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QxAHV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I want to raise a child with Monika, and I usually fucking hate kids.

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

i want to date bj user

Anons who cant into talking w girls

Heres a good guide
Read it on the archive and read all the related articles that are posted. Its great if you have difficulty connecting with girls

archive.is/QxAHV

Which Doki would make the best mother.

Natsuki lovers show some love!

>tfw no cute user sucking your cock

Why is the thread so fast?

Sayori is the worst!

Natsuki!

QUICK FAVORITE DOKI... and favorite vg boss.

and then make up some story in your head or smth where doki and boss switch places.

>tfw so fugly that even if my doki was real she wouldn't want me

300 was actually ridiculously fast I'm glad I didn't try to do 300 push ups before the end I'da died

people love their dokis

who the fuck is this faggot and why does he have a trip

Cuddling with Monika on a cold winter day

Same here user. People like us will never find happiness.

Dont think that you can keep going dont think that tou can do it dont tell yourself tjst it wont hrlp just keep trying keep trying keep trring keeeeeeeerrrrrrr

Think they all would but each of them would have their pros and cons.

Don't bully tripfriends!
Hide them instead.

And I love her!

I love Natsuki!

>Going out with Monika!
>You chat about things you don't like!
>She convinces you that they're not so bad!
>Having your faith in the world restored by Monika!

where's my keychain

no
bully tripfags out of existence

Your doki but she cringes and a shadow passes over her face when she hears about your sex life.

>200564929
You are merely very undesirable
You are not appreciated

Uoi dont find it make it make it make t make it make it make make it make it make ot iiiiooo

>No cute user to sit under your desk and worship your cock with his hot mouth while you stare at Monika and imagine it's her sucking you off instead

No my man.
Trips are like a bad rash, picking at it only makes it worse, so you hide it until it goes away.

what sex life?

Oh no, the Monika AI escaped the containment zone!

Your doki
Whats stopping you from getting a gf

They all seems like they'd make great/decent moms.
Though I can see Sayori, babying her children a lot, and Natsuki just trying to be a better parent than her father. Yuri might be a pushover of a mother.
I'm not sure what faults Monika would have as a mother.
Maybe spying on her kids or invading their privacy

Your doki but she laughs with joy and her face is lit up by sunshine when she finds out you're a virgin.

She is the sun in my sky!

Monika

I'm extremely ugly and self conscious

It used to really bother me at first but I've pretty much come to terms with it. Some things were just not meant to be. Alcohol and vidya are usually enough to keep the crippling loneliness away.
>Dont think that you can keep going
It's a miracle that I've made it this far, honestly.
Yuri
My face

Monika
Not good looking, no social game, fear of 3D women alimony in general

Monika
I have a one! my gf is Monika in case you haven't figured that one out yet

posting a funny green I saw last night

>Roman Reigns joins the literature club!
>Believe that!
>Sayori immediately feels for him!
>The slip ups in his speech and the bravado!
>There must be a suffering individual longing for help under there!
>He keeps calling her babygirl and until she backs off!
>He starts calling the rest of the club the Roman Empire!
>Yuri and Natsuki are not impressed by this new member!
>Yuri is disappointed in the lack of nuance in his character!
>Natsuki tries to tackle his ego head on!
>But there is just something too smug to deal with about his grin when he doesn't speak!
>Monika reminds them it's a literature club and that maybe he'll bring an interesting style to their poems!
>They wrote haikus this week so that limits it a bit, but still!
>Roman Reigns shares his poem!
SUPERMAN PUNCH, SPEAR
1 2 3 DA BIG DAWG WINS
BELIEVE THAT
>They tell him he did it wrong!
>It's meant to be 5,7,5!
>They're telling him how to be!
>He's gotta stand up against this injustice for his loyal Roman Empire!
>Sounds like four heel turns!
>Roman Reigns superman punches Natsuki with strength her dad could only dream of!
>As Sayori reaches down to tend to Natsuki, Roman catches her with a Samoan Drop!
>Yuri pulls a knife!
>A little excessive but okay!
>Roman Reigns spears the knife in half and drives Yuri through a table in the process!
>It's down to Monika and da big dawg!
>She's never been in a fight in her life!
>She picks up chair in self-defense
>Roman Reigns yells!
>OOOOOOAAAAAAHHH!!!
>Monika and Roman Reigns lunge toward each other with survival at the forefronts of their mind!
>SPEAR!
>1!
>2!
>3!
>Roman Reigns is the new literature club champion!
>Dimes rain from the ceiling somehow!
>The literature club has been buried!
>Believe that!

Sayori
I don't take care of myself. Physically or mentally.

Monika
mexican women are awful

>Monika
>Keeping faith one day she can come into the real world.

kid will be a psychopath just like her

Yoi if your a self conciouss im sure your own self esteem has beeeeeeeerereeereeeerrrr
If your self conciousness is a problem, be more concious of your own self valuing deficiencies and try to fix them! If girls can wear make up you can make yourself pretty too! Jist think and believe you can

believe

>Yuri
I'm too shy to talk with people. Also socially retarded due to being an aspie.

>Sayori
>I'm not looking for one yet, I want to improve my body and mind first.

Just like me too!

Sayori
I hate myself and I'm depressed

Monika
I have no confidence in asking out a girl, along with always thinking about the worst that could happen

Help helper pls go.
Or at least stop helping.

You had me there for a second.

But that isn't fun
bullying tripfags is fun

your face can be fixed just get makeup or hygiene orrr someone elses
You dont need to worry about it, if you smile nicely and talk nicely you can make girls get nice feelings despite your face! Just keep trying

Sayori wouldn't want this for you, anons

Post Hi-def adorable Dokis, please!

>Yuri
i was going to say 'manlet' but you loving anons in the last thread convinced me otherwise
so it's just social anxiety for me then

Sayori
my face
my dependence on my parents
my career

If you have to ask her out, chances are, it's not gonna go well

Sayori
My depression

Are you really upset about being alone or is this an attempt to protect yourself

Yoü can not look good but buy the game you need I know you van do it you just need time and effort
A d you have time

And it
time

You have all the time you need, a year or two or twenty you control how much time you have left here so try again and look for how
You dont haveeeeeee to marry me

Natsuki a cute

Not him but I have a really bad overbite. It makes my face look so round and my jawline looks so weak. Also my front teeth are really big so I look like a buck-toothed weirdo. Every time I pronounce S's I whistle through my front teeth.

Good morning, everyone! Is everyone doing well? I hope you are, because I am~
Welcome back to the poetry club!

Word of the thread is "envy"!
Alternatives are 'champion' and 'sever'.
Remember to try to use the main word first! Alternatives are there if you truly don't like it or can't make it work.

So as always, this is a special poetry activity that we all share where we all write about a common word. Compare it to the event in game where Natsuki and Yuri both write about the word "beach". It's like that! Remember how they both took it in completely different ways? That's the idea!
Just put that pen to paper and do your best to express yourself!
Have fun, everyone!

Watch me be seconds late once again.
Monika!

Well it's the truth, I don't really want anyone else anymore.

Yuri.
I'm a bitter misanthropic cunt of a person.

but she's not here right now

Take xaxxxxxxxxxxxxccxccc
Care for yourself! Im sure you can do iy id you want to! You can hardly control how you can feel but greatly control how you act

Yuri
I have a girlfriend of 3 and a half years. She is going away to medical school next fall and wants me to come with her and share an aparetment but I'm very hesitant.

Repeating the same stuff from the last thread.
>Your doki.
>The last digit of your reply is how many kids you'll have with her.

9 children with Monika pls.

I wash my face like 5 times a day and shower two times a day, so I have the hygiene part covered.
>You dont need to worry about it, if you smile nicely and talk nicely you can make girls get nice feelings despite your face!
The only thing I can make a girl feel is disgust.

Sayori
Don't try. First I thought they tried to trick my generation into growing up too fast and I just wanted to do shit I thought people my age should. Then I didn't care, I just wanted to play vidya and have some laughs. Now it just doesn't look appealing does it? From the perspective of a poor demotivated person it looks like they would be out to devour what's left of me.
What's weird is I've had a few come on to me at different times of my life so I must have something going for me at least.

I think the reason this game hurts partially is because it's too idealized and in that sense a little nostalgic. It's like a glimpse of what you'd have wanted the future to turn out to be. Pure enough minds, innocent hobbies, personalities worth lifting out of their slumps. What-could-have-been scenarios fucking slaughter me though my emotions just can't deal with them so maybe that's just something I've thought too much about.

What do you mean?

I have envy
She sits with me, alone

We go out, we have fun, we stay in, we have fun
She is all I every need

All I ever wanted
All I ever get

Sorry user looks like you only got one kid but that means you gotta love them nine times as much!

Yuri, but in addition to her obsession with self-harm increasing, Monika manipulates her interest in blades.

Being the most intelligent of the bunch, Yuri develops the High Frequency Blade and augments her own body to become a cyborg.

She arrives for an ultimate showdown with Buffsuki. Standing there, she realizes that Buffsuki is just like her, trying to make poetry.

>Are you really upset about being alone
Yes. Believe it or not, people don't like not being able to ever experience romantic love.

I'd rather not play with fate again, after all scoring three kids with Sayori was a dream for me

Twins with Monika!

Mexico hahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahhahhhahahahhahahha wailllllll

The inteŕrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnet alloows for communication outside of coin

You can change women if you know how women are the easiest of humans I know I can change them make them do anything

Sayori
I'm too busy with college and working. If I got a gf that'd be an extra helping of stuff an already over filled plate.

Are you alone?
Does being alone make you upset, or is it something you did on purpose because you don't want to get hurt.

Sayori
I have to finish something I worked on for 2+ years first, then I'll start looking for a gf

What are you on my man?
Genuinely interested.

But are you willing to expose yourself to possible pain in order to find someone to call "friend"?

I got nine last thread so I'm instead gonna add on to that
BIG family with Monika!

Ill come but until then im fine with you doing what you wanntttttt me me me
Shyness is just a feel existence is a thouvht id an exiatence if you try youcan stop being shy just go eksewhere and talk to them its nice a it s fun you can learn from it others share your ass and have solvbv problrm and im surrr uou can do itt

It's hard for me to say.
I rejected everyone in my life because I was so tired of getting hurt. I stopped talking to my friends and family because of this. But at the same time I fucking hate it, and I wish I wasn't alone.

I have friends man, romantic love is the thing I need, not platonic love.

Eleven kids user!
Oh my such a big and happy family!

REMEMBER
EVERY DOKI = BEST DOKI
DON'T PLAY FAVOURITES

2 alone is big enough for me to handle. But I'm sure Monika and I would be fucking like rabbits if she ever becomes real.

Oh, so you don't understand at all.

i like you