Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyEY8H76TY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OCoR_C0AlA
Gameplay Explanation: my.mixtape.moe/wvnjmu.pdf
Rance X Character Roster:
my.mixtape.moe/mihqke.png
Jpg version that is under 4mb:
my.mixtape.moe/bbaroo.jpg
Rance X Gallery:
mega.nz/#!dTREVZxJ!ZcglwOMKaseRZID8vhrDn7Gmsxfln4vwWUZo8Qyrfao

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

Other urls found in this thread:

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=293574
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=330347
youtube.com/watch?v=dRsnrru8bJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm gonna cum so hard to Donna Donna

Last thread was excellent, keep it up guys.

I wonder how many people downloaded that mixtape.moe thing.

On second thought, I realized that I could have made a New Year Edition with this as well.

Whoops.

Why does Alice self-insert in the erotica she reads so much? She did it twice in Rance alone.

It was great because we started to think of ways how we can emulate Rance's behavior in order to improve our lives, and have a bigger impact on our worlds.

Girl doesn't have an active sex life because she spends her time studying or playing eroge. She's a nerd.

I think a few Hannies can relate to that.

She doesn't just read it, sometimes she has to be the narrator/Greek chorus too. Not to mention that Black Alice is sometimes around. No doubt the girl has a severe case of identity crisis

SR online when?

Because Alice is a lewd girl.

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=293574
That Rance X book for 864 yen

Coloured Rance doujin with many girls. Previews show some Kanami blowjob, Satella, Feliss, Nekai, Pastel etc.

Reposting this.

A doujin
I'm excited

Are you using SLC's tools or ripping into the game yourself?

She wants to get rammed by Rance just like us

I wonder if that Doujin will make a perfect introductory to the Rance series for my friends. They love doujins, hopefully this one will be great.

But she's self inserting in other games as well

You should do a full-blown manifesto for the Rancepill. I want to understand how acting like an old man will get me laid.

Well someone needs to buy and scan it.

I don't think Mangagamer will translate any extras. Hopefully our translators will come back.

Or will new translators rise up?

Before it can be translated it still needs to be bought and scanned, user

Translating isn't an issue if things get scanned.

Have self worth. Be confident. Be forward. Go get 'em.

Alright, that's good. Just gotta wait on someone to scan it.
I do wonder how long it will take before Rance X gets translated, though. We've still got SR and Quest to go, and IX, 01 and 03. Honestly, I'd rather have them do X immediately after SR and Quest.

Hey, [Monster] Steve. I love you. This shortened animation time is fucking DREAMY.

They should do 01, IX and 03 before X.

I wonder if they'll be able to hype up Rance X as it is hyped now.

She has more than one husbando. Don't judge the poor girl.

I had nothing to do with that. Hell, I don't remember implementing that. Toufu Guy is the wizard behind that, among other things.

Well, damn, Praise Toofu guy. I don't frequent these things.

Does it work on campaign mode?

I vote cowgirl for the one comm.

Should these things really cost 96 gold each?

There's content in campaign mode.
I'll reduce replenishment cost next update, which can be a while. It'll need to be big to be worth putting out there. Also congrats on being one of the first screenshots of this posted that wasn't me!

>being poor
smdhrnh

Right now there isn't much we know about how MG plans on translating the rest of the series, assuming SR and Quest are successes like 5D+VI.
The way I see it, considering Mangagamer has a ton of other titles they're working on, and will as current titles are released, if X is translated after everything listed (which is pretty likely) I wouldn't expect an X translation for at least 3 years if I'm being generous, considering that beta testing and whatnot takes a fair amount of time on top of everything else, and is included in their releases.

Cowgirl shows off them thighs more.

>Satella bonus character
oh man does she get a CG

>Having such good taste

Nuclear Hanny also has two Hanny attacks, which seem to be the same.

Oh and, if you could, next time couldja add a x10 option for attack/def/etc textbooks in the bonuses? Along with the action point ones.

Can you show off the characters here?

Satella also has Ogre attack, while the displayed units are monsters rather than Ogres.

>Slutty mcSlut
100/100 nostalgia my niwa

>Ani
allegedly from that 80s OVA?

That's just how Hannies work.
Pretty much all the default attacks are functionally the same. The damage difference comes from the class. I swore I gave her something different.
I got bored waiting for Toufu Guy to add her, the Hanny King and Copandon Dott to DHR.

Paahahaahahaa

Hannies, peasants and monsters also share the infected recruit cost of 96 for reference.

steve[monster] is a chinese hacker confirmed

>Monika
>Slutty McSlut
Amazing.

She's a lewd girl.

Now I'm super wondering how to get the hanny king and all the others he showed off earlier.

>an X
You're reading it as "ex", aren't you?

Why aren't you?

>The Ex Ex Ith century

That's a little overly rigid, don't you think?

The japanese should pronounce it X and they are wrong if they pronounce it as joo. It is cultural appropriation to use Roman numerology and I am triggered that they would use their own weird slant language instead of the storied latin or at the least a descendant of it.

I am going to watch the old OVA. What am I in for hannies?

Its fun enough I guess.

>Lina Inverse
Oh god, I can conquer japan with my waifu

3rd best brown girl in rance

I haven't been here in a while, has Alicesoft shown any art for Pill Slain in either Rance X or Rance 04?

I dunno guys, I think I might have made the game unwinnable. It's all over for me.

It has a good opening.

>still doesn't have 5 fans

Sorry senpai, but all the most OP characters don't give SAT boosts. Which is weird because you'd think Masamune's wives would, but whatever

If you can somehow figure out a way to win, I would be interested in seeing a webm of what happens when you win KTM

>Ani
>Lina Inverse
>Kurogane Kishin
>Audrey Belrose
>Jinko
>Moniko
who?

Kurogane Kishin is the Snake Clone from Tousihn Toshi 3 and Ani is from the Rance OVA.
The rest are assorted bonus characters from various sources I chose so people would call me out and suggest better characters, but along the way, I got attached to some of them. There are 10 non-Alicesoft characters added.

Did you add Luffy or Naruto?

I'm not spoiling.

Unsurprisingly, it was some pretty basic ass shit

youtube.com/watch?v=dRsnrru8bJ8

Though come to think of it, if Nobunaga had a replacement monkey the whole game, why did the replacement monkey not break the gourd? It's exactly like the original monkey

>playing SR again
oh man these feels

The real question is clothes. Fully naked, naked + stockings/thigh highs or fully clothed?

Stockings or thigh highs.

first monkey was xavier's apostle

>tfw your apostle is so weak he is accidentally killed by a second-rate warrior

Is this hyperbole or a accurate representation? I can't decide.

It's not accurate enough because he didn't add on "while I get a blowjob from your pal there" to the end of the sentence

Nani the fuck, how did I manage this on the demon king miki route

This might be caused by your mod, I'm not sure.

Is Kentarou gay?

Alt+S to screenshot.

Change to japanese locale

Eh, this is fine.

Even if it was immediately followed by rape in the missionary position there is a name for it, something press? while Sill snivels in the corner and picks the bodies?

Nice to see Adol in SR and thanks for epilogue!

Oh boi, let's see what that 1k points option is.
Christ killing Miki was a pain.

Mating press. He's not really doing it though

Nah, he's just playing the field. One day, he'll figure out whether he likes Miki or Nikkou more, but he has all the time in the world to decide while he strings them both along

I only barely have enough points for that but it isn't showing up. How did you unlock it?

You have to beat Demon King route and Isoroku's route. He added an actual end to the former. And OH FUCKING BOY, is this fucking hax mode.

So does Pastel still hate Rance? Hope it's more rape for her in X than consensual.

What are the chances of an LP Kentarou scene?

wow that's right I never did beat demon king route on 5SNB. I've been exposed, how will I ever post on /haniho/ about SR again

You can't have completed it prior since it's a gameover, usually. The mod makes it have an actual "fin" ending.

Idle note, fielding Miki seems to give all enemies complete buffs.

Demon Nobunaga's abilities are also horrifically weak. Black Flame specifically doesn't even deal 100 troop damage.

Now that is cool. Any tips for beating DK route? What is the fastest way to enter that route? What am I in for with the Miki fights, how should I build my army?

>What am I in for with the Miki fights, how should I build my army?
Miki is literally invulnerable. She cannot be harmed and deals massive damage. If you want to win battles against her, don't try to defeat her. Just abuse Initial Time Advance and/or action point reduction.

Or better yet, just savescum until you get RNG where she doesn't appear in battle at all.