> Veeky Forums Land:
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onatopp/128/106/53

> Group Rules and Info:
pastebin.com/uHGXQiqb
> Anime Girl Guide:
pastebin.com/8VSFWzGd
> Anime Male Guide:
pastebin.com/F0Xu3fXe

>VERY GOOD Event Blog (both rich and poorfags should be using this)
seraphimsl.com/

PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/352360053547991040/397947920684417025/unknown.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The gay Baby police

ass edition

op is a huge faggot with old man syndrome

we all are tho

rip dimebag darrel

Crotch hole edition

that's some serious gape

I'm so glad a prolapsed cunt is my Veeky Forums debut
how do i fix lmao

Message from Second Life:
Your object 'mark 2 naomi w enhanced memes' has been returned to your inventory Lost and Found folder by Belone Delicioso from parcel 'Onatopp Oriental Prayer Stop BBC hood' at Onatopp 106, 70.

o7

New Years is time to clean

take off the panties

Naomi left us again ;_;

belone killed naomi

why this person named 'Scarlet' sound like the human equivalent of Eeyore?
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/352360053547991040/397947920684417025/unknown.png

no clue but you're right on the nose about how they sound

the most annoying fuck ive ever heard

yooo where da vrchat at lmao

yall niggas dead as fuck

seriously tho can we let this general die I already joined sl and made friends we dont need it anymore

they're complaining about VR chat and shit, hella annoying. we just need to get them outta Onatopp

any suggestions?

they have autism, overload their senses

do this

>new thread starts
>Nep and ard literally can't handle there not being pictures of them in the thread for even a moment
>post pictures of their avatars desperatly trying to make it look like other people are taking pics of their asses.

Man, it's too bad that Ard got corrupted by nep's faglord way of thinking.

ard is a dumb cunt nep is okay

No, both are shit. Fuck you and your shitty agenda

What has nep done?

Told me to respect their pronouns

the fuck?

Aside from wearing diapers,
Fucking my little ponies,
Getting Cuckolded by Chain,
Being an oversensitive faggot who literally sobs to the mods if someone bumps him too much,
Make hilarious lie claims that he was a super radical greiffer because of one report ten years ago where the mod is clearly implying hes a fat loser but nep thinks he meant he was a HUGE PROBLEM FOR THEM!!!
Spend so much re-making ironic avatars till its clear that they were never ironic at all and he just fucking sucked at making avatars,
Constant shit posting,
Constant self posting,
Constant bench warming,
Literally going on feildtrips to find benches to warm on pub sims where he doesn't talk or do anything there, literally being a pubbie wallflower benchwarmer on sims, and inviting people to watch him do this,
Spamming the group with mass teleports to his fag parties that were CONSTANTLY just him and one other person,

I guess nothing man...

I wanna succ the pucci.

i agree with you. I just don't care about that shit outside of him getting asshurt about being bumped. I honestly think thats ards influence on him.

deflection. he was a bitch before ard too

but i like seeing ard so i am okay with this

please do not post me with bad shadows and wl u fat prick

It seems like there's no decent hangouts in this game. Is it truly dead?

make your own

toppmart usually is but right now its overrun with autistics that don't even go to Veeky Forums let alone Veeky Forums

I don't know any of these people

put me in the pic too you heck

All the good hangouts are literally secrets now because of a top down cancer

stop talking about vrchat you are drawing in all the faggots

that was 30 minuites ago, and they started the discussion. I do regret it though.

Why don't you have that shit blocked? I never trust this website

I'd imagine turds just fall out of there if the panties weren't blocking the path
Also silent-but-deadly farts within a certain radius

Wait a minute.... that's not the asshole is it

you know those ads are data mining you right

17 posters, time to pack it up to vr chat. We need free model porters

yooo where da vrchat at lmao

yall niggas dead as fuck

seriously tho can we let this general die I already joined sl and made friends we dont need it anymore

where else will i post my snapshots sure as fuck isnt in the circle jerk of a discord

fat bitch

we bots now

what about other people though

slut

open for daddy

you do not know the way

Sl is the only way

Post bepis

anime slut get on my dick

adopt a balanced posture

boring cancer

thats just the group in a nutshell now

webm would have worked better with this one bumping the thread most people are asleep you fucking dingus

hey, what the fuck does this post even mean

Means that you're gay lmao

Why is it so fucking hard to find a domme that a) ha a good-looking av(mesh body and non-catwa bento head), b) has good grammar and can emote worth a shit, c) doesn't have tattoos all over their av.

I swear to god everybody I meet fails in one of these categories. It's especially bad when they pass the first two and things start getting steamy them the clothes come off and there are tattoos everywhere.

I have a static head but I've been using it for so long that I don't want to get rid of it. I was kinda flirting with replacing it with a bento though. What heads do you like?

what is wrong with catwa heads?

Lelutka is ideal but you can't go wrong with GA.EG or Genesis Labs. LOGO isn't bad either but LOGO's bento heads are nowhere near the quality that their mesh heads were.

They all look the damn same and aren't that good to begin with. I have seen some people with gorgeous Catwa heads but 95% of the time I immediately know it's a Catwa head either by the look of it or that stupid parted lips anim.

Yeah Lelutka looks pretty good. Thanks.

at least catwa isnt kemono

There are many great shapes out there for Lelutka in addition to all of the heads being different from each other. Rarely do they ever look alike but they all look great. My main one is Cate and my av's face looks almost nothing like my friend who also has a Cate head.

Whereas if you put two Catwa heads next to each other you'll be able to notice the similarities even if they're different heads.

What body do you suggest to go with Lelutka?

Any you like, but Maitreya is the most popular and has the most clothing options.

lmao lelutka faggots still shilling

lelutka head has more possibilities for shape though the catwa one is pretty much going to be relatively the same thing every time

false

all catwa heads have this weird thing going on with the mouth

pls post examples of catwa heads looking different

It honestly is pretty hard to find decent looking mesh avatars that wanna fuck me that aren't covered in awful tattoos. I've just started settling on that front.

Are most of these people even in Veeky Forums or is this just Nep's autism support group?

Just nep