/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Last Thread: Cliffford Edition

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yg3wXxDhIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IM1uBvNvUuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for sorry for making that thread about 30 seconds behind you, it should be gone now.

Clifford*

Are servers dead??

In game they named him "Cliffford" with three foxtrots.
It is fucking dumb.
Yes.

Which gtag has the prettiest female/handsome male character?

Clifffy Juggernaut masks when?

I've been trying to play all day and have had absolutely nothing saved once. None of the missions, none of the adversary shit, none of the money. Nothing. Each time it looks like the damn servers are back up, it won't save shit once I actually do something.

What are the relevant planes from Smuggler's Run? As a non-air autist solo faggot I'm not seeing anything that jumps out at me.

>sitting in Fort Zancudo during Criminal Damage, watching other players competing for scores in the city that won't amount to blowing up one Lazer

sweetvacation request sent.

Which platform?

Similiar face and hair but mine is more daddy issues.

Next update. They'll cost $1M and work as bulletproof helmets with no shot limit.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yg3wXxDhIQ

I'd be OK with this.

Shit PC sorry.

i've sourced 4 vehicles now and none of them are part of a collection despite being the same model as one
does it need to match license plates too?
am i clear to sell off all the non collection vehicles if im trying to do the thing where it only gives you top range cars?

Thanks for the information. I was wondering how the Pyro was good at dogfighting with standard machine guns, but just eyeballing the footage provided it seems all it takes is 3 seconds of sustained fire for it to drop a hydra.

yes the license plate needs to match. Only worry about doing the collection sale if youre going to get 2 others to sell em with you, if not then sell everything.

Personally I never sell the really slow/annoying to drive cars so you never source them again.

>does it need to match license plates too?
Yeah, you can get different versions of the same model that come with different plates and customizations.

Fug

so is that just up to random chance or is there a way to find these specific cars?

Just get 31/32 cars, and keep importing/exporting the one you want until you get one with the plate. However, exporting top range cars is solely better apart from one 3 car top range collection.

someone post the virgin akula vs chad hunter pic

You just get whatever gets sourced. Though you can always blow up source cars you don't want if you want to expedite the process.

For air freight whats the maximum you can sell solo without an issue? Is there a mission type that you get which you should just find a new session for or what?

I'm pretty sure air freight is the worst possible business you can run.

Nigga can you just answer the question? Im aware its the worst.

10 crates max for 1 vehicle

what the fuck are the servers still down?

I'm disappointed you can't use the double-action in place of the heavy revolver when sitting there

I think theyre busy fixing the SP to MP glitch.
[/spoiler]Hopefully not the other one[/spoiler]

SP to MP glitch?

Something involving the peyote plant letting you buy stuff in MP for free. Dont know how it works.

How the fuck do people even manage to find glitches like this? Is there some group autistically grinding every possible scenario just in hopes they find a glitch?
>go to peyote plant
>get 3 stars
>eat it
>die
>at white screen head to online via menu
>but then disconnect your internet
>get taken back to single player
>connect internet
>permanent white screen
>get 1 star and get arrested
>the moment you put your hands up you go to online via menu
>youre now glitched and your single player character will spawn online
>find a peyote plant again
>eat and it your money is frozen
autism

>still no sleepers & tuners update
>handful of random vehicles picked for customization a la benny's
>thorough customization options for every aspect of performance
>including advantages and disadvantages aka tradeoffs
>adding canards, splitters, vortex generators, diffusers and other aerodynamic modifications enable (and/or improve) downforce and thus traction, but reduce top speed via aerodynamic drag
>bigger engines reduce acceleration and traction but increase top speed
>transmission upgrades improve acceleration, but not fluidly, forcing the player to decide if they want to reach 50 extremely fast and 100 slow, or 50 slow and 100 extremely fast
>raising suspension improves ground clearance, but reduces cornering ability
>ywn put a x80 engine inside a futo

why lads? why can't we have this?

>engine swaps

I do, but I've never posted.

I fucking hate how some of the new cars have a ton of pin stripe options but older cars are limited to a few. Why can't there be a universal pin stripe system instead of certain cars having access to it? It makes no sense, that's like restricting rims.

im peaceful_beatle on socialclub and want to join the PC gtag crew

What are your thoughts on their choices of racing stripes?

Post shittiest top range export cars for winter map
>Mamba
No roof, traction, whatsoever
>Z Type
Doesnt have any grip so even getting to speed can be a hassle
>Pedestrian AI
Fucks you up so badly because they cant into snow

Good, but it's dumb that you can't change colors. Maybe i'm expecting too much NFS tier shit

Whats best thing for bonds before they fix I/E and do adjustments?

vigilante, sells for 2.2

Are you Jay Buffett's brother?

thanks
getting avenger and maybe deluxo and then bonds

>get shot at by anything
>civilians decide the best course of action is to swerve into the madman driving quickly dying because of one of 3 reasons:
shot by the madman himself
shot by the people chasing the madman
died by crash

I would actually buy a fucking shark card and hate myself if it meant I could choose between full slick tyres that would kill me if it rained and standard road tyres; if I could do basic adjustments like brake bias, anti roll bars and spring rates, and if they introduced a new class of single seat race cars.

I doubt I'd need to play much else.

Your r34fu a shit.

Cant get better unless I grind ranks. Thanks cockstar.

speaking of, which mods do I want with the avenger

To spice up the grind I sometimes like to help randoms with heist set ups. Would a weaponized Tampa be a good investment?

All of them.
Bombs are the most useful and your main weapon on them though, because you don't always have pubbies to man the guns.

It's okay. If you really wanna help randos out, have them all sit in your Kuruma so they can't fuck up too much while you got your eye on them. If you're doing your thing in your Tampa, you've got 3 dudes who might not be doing diddly shit and could get themselves in some deep shit if they're taking shots from whoever the shit. Keep everyone safe with a Kuruma

Crap.
Was going to go with Tiger Stripe

I have no idea about what of those overpowered vehicles you can use on heist preps, but the weaponized tampa is one of the worst gunrunning vehicles.
It barely protects you from gunfire and it dies in 1 explosive, while not having something retardedly overpowered to make up for it.
It's the only ground vehicle with a controllable machine gun that you can point around from the driver's seat though.

vehicle and weapon workshop are useless if you have a MOC with them, though. so that's 1 million to save.
I thought you were talking vehicular custmization, like engine upgrades and so on.

I dont have MOC, so thats why I am asking.
Though, do I want to go straight for Avenger or buy a MOC?

Go MOC if you want to save a bit of money. Avenger if you want an actual useful freemode vehicle.

If you buy an Avenger you will never need a MOC unless you want to do the gunrunning contract missions that are locked behind it.

Guess avenger it is then.

>Explosive rounds
>Indoors
she need some milk
Mamba actually has a bigger problem than you mentioned: the front wheels are extremely fragile and can lock in place if you smash them hard enough.
Aside from that:
>Banshee
literally no grip whatsoever
>Roosevelt
Tap anything and you're $10k deep in repairs
>ETR
Ditto
>Stirling GT
Did they model this thing after a fucking boat
>THE FUCKING CARGOBOB MISSION
NO IT'S FINE ROCKSTAR, I LIKE LOSING $20K

Keep in mind you can't use an Avenger in heists or if you're an associate in another organisation. Contract missions I'm not sure. Fucking Rockstar and their arbitrary restrictions.

>THE FUCKING CARGOBOB MISSION
Isn't that disabled for now, because of some glitch?

>fix I/E
What have they done to I/E?

It's just a MK2 shotgun, no special rounds or anything.
Please explain the milk meme.

>yfw Roosevelt Valor car bomb mission in Vinewood in the snow

I guess the MK2 guns are still worth it. Going to get to use those finishes I unlocked from the shooting range too.

Theres a trick which allows you to get up to 1.5m per delivery. Check previous thread for it.

>christmas 2015
>tampa just came out
>buy a tampa
>spend 5 minutes stuck in the snow until it takes off

this is why i love the sabre turbo custom, its pretty much an engine swap. looks exactly like the stock sabre but is much, much faster. its the one car the hood air intake feels fitting on

bath salts youtube.com/watch?v=IM1uBvNvUuE

servers up when

Is it worth getting the Hunter while it's on sale, or can the Avenger do everything it can but better? I'm planning on getting the Avenger anyway so if it's redundant I won't bother.

>Have to get whatever bullshit rank to unlock Heavy Sniper
>Buy avenger with weapon workshop
>Can get it from there
Nice

Is it safe to buy vehicle warehouses and such during the server's fuckening uppening?

F1 cars when?

*accelerates to pariah speed in cyclone time, stops in zentorno time, does a hair pin in shotaro time*

heh... nothin bersonell

>Been playing for week and half
>playing a lot so lvl 40~ something
>modder joins into match
>everyone starts leveling up like crazy
>jump from lvl 40 to lvl 136 in matter of seconds
>panick and alt+f4

good times

*gets stuck on the smallest bump/uneven ground*

*spins, flips, and rolls, totalling the car and getting wasted with 20k insurance bill*

All that DoF, lighting, and filtering, and you forgot to hide your cursor.

Seconding this question.
Also, does the Avenger take up the MOC's "slot" in the same manner that hangar aircraft take up your PV slot?

>looks exactly like the stock sabre
How about the livery?
And your sabreturbofu a shit.

Yes, you can't have your MOC and your avenger out at once.

literally didn't do any lighting or filtering

For the love of god set "post fx" to normal and disable motion blur.

I can't tell if either of these Sabres are shit because I can barely see them.

>How about the livery?
i dont put any on, duh
wish i could take a better picture of it but the servers are still down

Yeah you didn't put any on but what I'm saying is the sabre turbo doesn't have the stock sabre livery available.

you can make the regular sabre just all one color too

And you can't make the custom have the regular livery.

???
if you paint both primary and secondary the same color you cant see the "livery" on the regular sabre (pic related), so the sabre custom can pass as one as it looks exactly the same

the point
your head