Youse' a Punk Bitch Edition

previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Get deleted like the last thread...
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=89RP0oPEiv0
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ5gtInauiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for tf2 engineer

I want to headpat Natsuki aggressively

Yuri!

first for BF3 engineer

PROTEIN SHAKES FOR MONIKA BREHS

>tfw every time i try to make a new thread someone else beats me to it

ALL GLORY TO 2D

First for best girl

first for manlets worshiping Yuri

natsuki but hey teacher leave the kids alone

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you

Cars were a mistake

What a shitty OP

But isn’t Kizuna technically 3D?

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

5'8 Yurifriend is that you?

Anons, I have something I've been meaning to get off my chest to you all. I'm sorry for calling your doki a poopie doo doo head last thread

MUSCLES FOR MOMMY MONIKA

I want to have aggressive intercourse with Natsuki.

>delete sayori.chr
>delete yuri.chr
>delete natsuki.chr
I say Monika does damn well. But if she isn't allowed to cheat...
>Natsuki's aggressive personality and ability to make poisoned cupcakes
>Yuri's knife collection
>Sayori's... OK Sayori is helpless
Something tells me there's a real threat here. On the other hand, I get the feeling that Monika has defenses prepared for in case of exactly such a threat: even without her 1337 h4x0r p0w3rz, she's a smart girl, and can exploit her opponents' weaknesses. I also expect she'd be plenty able to hold her own in an actual fight, though not to the point of taking down an armed Yuri without help. Luckily I'm there with the steel chair if she needs it.

But if push comes to shove, I'd rather go through whatever hell the other three have in mind for me than see them hurt Monika. I'm the man, if something horrible is going to happen it should happen to me. Besides,
she's already been through the Void of RAM.
No way I could let her suffer even more protecting me.

How so, user? It demotivates you because you admire its ambition (even if it fails to achieve most of the things it sets out to do)? Because it's a long-running show, and the sheer scope/scale of it intimidates you? What's up?

I want to manhandle Natsuki's hips while having aggressive intercourse.

Looks like someone’s got to be a little faster.

Seriously though, what can we do about avatarfags? They're ruining the general much worse than any shitposter.

last one got deleted?

Depends on how you view dimensions.
3D animation is still trapped within a flat, screen the one way.

Appreciate you!

Friendly reminder that comfy general is the best kind~

>electric """"""""""""""kettles"""""""""""""""

GETTING RIPPED SO I CAN SQUAT HER 5'3 FRAME

I want to passionately and aggressively makeout with Natsuki on her couch while her dad is at work.

what is this from?

And we see in 2D not 3D, that doesn’t change the fact that we are 3D

that ain't me
long time lurker but it's been good to see other manlet Yuri lovers so decided to start posting
i'm 5'2"

Thread was deleted due to a spoiler image in the OP. Don't do that.

MONIKA FARTS!!!!

she weighs considerably less than 1pl8 u dont need to be ripped

Doki Doki Literature Club.

>tfw I'm the exact same height as Yuri

At least I'm tall enough to kiss her on the cheek!

kek

It had this grandiose idea. It wanted to have characters that had strong, personal opinions and huge goals for the world they lived in. It wanted to teach something, it wanted people to argue about it, it wanted people to go "Wow, I never thought about that."

What do you think my writing tries to do? I can't even really defend Code Geass, that show did horrible things to me, it made me bitter and angry, but I can't exactly let someone say it's "bad" or "horrible". It's kinda an abusive or at least bittersweet relationship actually.

My writing might be the same thing, little more than a guilty pleasure that people have to pretend they don't enjoy. Why is it good? Is it good? They can't tell you.

comfy user reporting in. Tell me your favorite doki and bedtime story

Batman Begins

5'8" user? manlet user?

What would Natsuki think if she saw your hentai collection?

Would she be impressed or disappointed in your taste?

Legions of them, combing up and down Yharnam to bring as many blood sacrifices as they can back to her lair of immorality

Shin Godzilla

>>Thread was deleted so I can repost my replies while fixing their errors
Kami-sama has smiled on me

It's alright, user! I know you'll make a thread one day!

It's okay, I learned CG wasn't that great a long time ago. Still a great anime for memes though

N-no! It's fine. I made it awkward. DDLC is really my first visual novel! I just want to talk to /ddlc/'s threadfus, gutsanon

Also hey, I finally made it to see a new thread come up.

>tfw 6'2 and you wish yuri was taller

life is suffering until my 5'9-5'11 yuri comes

Heya fellas back from the gym and i am cold and sweaty i got up to 800 cal going to hit 900 and 1000 how are you guys doing?

>always had a thing for tall girls
>thought Yuri was at least my height if not slightly taller
>mfw she's more than six inches shorter

Monika
I have none.

My wife Sayori is so cute!

I want to manhandle her hips while giving her my all, while in the missionary position with the lights off and with the moonlight shining through the window.

I got really bad allergies from throwing away a Christmas tree.
Its not comfy in the slightest.
Maybe I should take a shower and come back and make a comfy fic or something.

My headcanon is that Yuri is 5’10” and 17

Most likely disgusted, and fairly so. Though she's the real pervert for going looking for someones pr0n, and getting judgy after the fact.
I don't even want to know what Monika would make of my massive hypno fetish.

considering my "collection" only consists of two that I've ever saved + a loose 100 or so images and panels, probably relieved?

I could squat 1plate 2 or 3 years ago, but now I tire out my poor legs squatting 80 dumbbells plus bodyweight. Gotta work back up.

But actually, lifting her over my head onto my back would be the hardest part for my skeleton ass.

I screencapped that, don't worry

manlet user i think?
it's what you guys called me

youtube.com/watch?v=89RP0oPEiv0

Does she see absolutely everything, or can I stop her when she finds it? Because if I can convince her my worst is loli, I'll be fine.

I find Natsuki's smiling "glitch" face to be unironically cute. That smile is seriously adorable.

So no one cares then? No one cares that people are just sucking up the image limit like a godamn vacuum because they wanted to post a picture of fucking Sonic or Guts?

Christ, you guys.

haha, you'll get up there quick, muscle comes back quickly!

mm maybe 18 tho

>bedtime story
when was the last time any of you read a bedtime story?

She would try to hypnotize you of course

>mfw we end up worse than Katawa Shoujo
The... The comfy times will never end though, right guys?

Feel free to leave

I dunno I had a 5'3 gf at 6'3 and that was fine, I think Yuri's height is already perfect!

I think she'd be appalled at first, but I think I can salvage the situation when she realizes that my collection is almost entirely heart-melting vanilla. I'm just worried she'll be put off by sibling and cousin incest.

It's impossible to be worse than them.

Does go the fuck asleep count?

I feel the same way.
I think Yuri's creepy eyes are unironically beautiful.

Most of the time we run out of bumps and not images, so shut the fuck up.

Hiya my dude/ettes how are you guys feeling.. I know a lot of you people may scoff at me. I have brought the low expectations of namefags well... Even lower and dragged this name through the mud. You guys have beared witness to "me" spreading hate. I don't like that that has happened.. I just want everyone to be cheerful and I also know you guys hate me namefagging and Im sorry for that. But I still get some responses from anons who feel as though I've been there for them when no-one has and I would like for them to have that kind of anchor. And also for people to know that they are free to talk to me.
That goes for everyone here. I love you even if you may not love me. Without everyone we wouldn't be the family that /ddlc/ is. And I wouldn't change it for the world...
But enough about that. What cool things have you done with your doki today and how are you both looking forward to the new year? Anyone finishing on their winter holidays yet or will they be soon. How do you feel about this? With all my love and care guys.. Keep doing you.
Oh that thing I was doing? Few more days then I won't be a totally useless namefag. I'll have a reason

its just preference i think

i mainly like the slender, long legs and long skinny torso build

sometimes I read creepypasta before bed.

You Doki comes to life.
2 weeks into the relationship she's having a really bad menstruation.
What do you do to comfort her?

I don't say it's "bad" in the hopes of devaluing the inspiration it's given you, user. I'm sorry if I've had that effect, unintentional as it may be.

If you want to watch a similar show, but one which is far more mature, smart, and (yes) ambitious, I recommend Legend of the Galactic Heroes. I think this is the show which inspired CG in the first place, and you'll definitely see parallels between, for example, Lelouch and Reinhard.

But it also does many things CG doesn't:
>it humanizes both sides in the war; there are heroes and villains on both sides
>it recognizes that one side is not inherently right, the other inherently wrong; both systems have their flaws and their merits.
>it has a wider range of philosophies spanning the different characters' beliefs and motivations

Problems include its pacing, its animation and overall art quality, and (in my opinion) the Terraists being laughably evil cartoon villains.

I hope this demonstrates, however, that Code Geass wasn't created in a vacuum. It was inspired by other sources just like you and I are. No one alive today has created a 100% original story, totally detached from what he has read, watched, and played in the past.

DELETE IT

Not if I get her first!
New feature needs to be uploading pics and gifs. Make Monika another Tay, editing photos to have her face.

I'd say it's pretty comfy right now.
You guys have to realize that we can't be wholesome 24/7. Sometimes it's good to be snarky and funny.

That being said, there are lots of people that shit up threads and take it too far. We're still not anywhere near as bad as KS.

not on my watch they wont

Those are also beautiful! The closet scene always enraptured me.

Does anyone know the exact file or tag Monika uses when she is looking for your "Real" name, mind showed up as "Bedroom PC" but I can't dig out where it found that and want to change it before I try another play through.

I didn't give Monika the time in Act 3 before deleting her, I couldn't handle what she had done but it wasn't until I heard her sing that I could forgive it, just a little.

I don't know if I'll be able to finish it, or if I'll just be stuck in Act 3.

>You get to the club room early, to find the Vice President brushing her hair down. She stammers and flushes before smiling nervously, as always.
Hey there! Welcome back to the poetry bunker! May as well get started early, huh?

The word of the thread is "Atlas"! Is it the world, laid bare before you? Is it a path to what you seek? Is it the wight of the spheres bearing down on you? Who knows! You do, I'm sure!

>She fidgets with a button on her shirt, making sure it's in place.

Alternatives are "Border", "Star", "Approach" and "Hourglass"!

>She starts to tie her hair with her ribbon, purple fluttering against yellow.

Anyway, if you want to write a pem or short story, whatever you desire but don't have any topic in particular? Give one or more of these words a try! Skill level doesn't matter, what does matter is if you enjoy doing it! And commenting or critiquing each others work is also encrouraged, just be nice about it, alright?

>Satisfied, she lightly taps her ribbon, making sure it's puffed to acceptable levels. She grins.

Now, try not to go too crazy, okay? Sleep regularly, stay hydrated and eat more meat, but don't tell the boss I said that!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ5gtInauiI

Ask kindly!

I did nothing
Startling amounts of nothing
I have a diary thing I've been writing all my daily thoughts in for about two months now and all I had to write today was "I am very fatigued lately"
I hope this is some sort of natural early year defeatism that I forgot about which will wear off

Hey, anons, did you know that if you looked under this spoiler than that means I just hugged you. FORCIBLY!

>someone else beats me
Like your dad?

I would do literally goddamn anything. I'd drive to the other side of town and get her ice cream if she needed it.

I'm pretty good, thanks for asking
Good job with the hard work, user

no
NO
I SAVED MY FIRST HUG FOR YURI
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I would die for the Sayori Republic!

I give her some painkillers and massage her pubic area with massage oil and a hot towel

>avatarfag shows up out of nowhere trying to rp and shit
lmao neck self