/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Threat: Try to job me again Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171212-0

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Always remember
imgur.com/a/qeFPW

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig

>Special announcement for zakuul supporters/grey friends
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M

>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

torf.mmo-fashion.com/imperial-trooper/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JOIN TODAY

First for Cute Lana and also to fix the outdated OP

>Playing the 3 turret WZ, my team never gets mid and lets me die while holding some other side
>I say they suck
>Some guy named Thé Shield says to me to not say that
>Tell him to stfu
>After game he whisper me saying I shouldn't say my team sucks when they suck
>Reply with ''Kill yourself, you are shit /ignore''
>30 secs later, next WZ, this happens

Was it autism?

>/swgg/ guilds we cant have nice things.
I mean, its entirely possible to list the guilds that play on each server and ignore the shitters who go off creating guilds because they want to circle jerk as troopers.

nth for best girl.

t. smuggie mad he can't fit in with the Trooperbros

>The Shield
>The Spear
This guy must have some serious disability

Gonna consider doing that next time

Based fellow Smuggie poster who can't count.

Will I be noticeably slowly as a F2P?

>Wanting to polute decent guilds with /swgg/ers

>lightside imps ftw
Protect the replicant Unicorn!

I dont play smuggler, shittrooper.

reposting because I didn't see the link to the new thread while scrolling through old posts
also does anyone have a link to the tweets mentioned? or just to Hall Hood's twitter account?

Whatever you say...

If you've played as a sub, yes. But F2Ps now get more XP and credits than subscribers did when the game was launched, so for the good parts of the game (i.e. the class stories) you'll be having a much smoother experience than we did back then.

oh no!! we might all get ignored by 1 person!!!

You'll be slower than subs but still able to level almost exclusively off class stories, with doing maybe a couple side quests here and there to keep your level up.

To be fair, it's really only one person here that's overtly obnoxious, and it's easy to tell because he has a terrible taste in anime.

Only YOU can prevent anime-posters!

Feel the same thing, as long as none of my guilds are posted in OP, I'm perfectly fine.

>tfw finally transferred my wealth off SS to SF
I'm home, bros.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, the r/SWTOR club is 2 blocks down

Not even Revanites are this butthurt.

When will we get best soldier helmets?

collectors edition torf.mmo-fashion.com/imperial-trooper/

That helmet looks like shit tho

>Feeding cancer
we all know you are buttbuddies with the trooperfags in your guild, but you should at least ignore them in the thread if you wanna pretend to be in our side. when Empress DS returns

to that guy who said i'd have to change my name in "2-3 days", i still have that same name

> i never joined the trooper guild, because im content to help people in LEWD or whoever whispers me to make money anytime.

>lewd
>not trooper garbage

>waaaa everyone is a trooper shitlord but me

which forcelet class has the best animations

>doing the exact same shitposting method as them, including the autistic screeching
>f-fuck off you are t-trooper not m-me
now go to r/prequelmemes get some Sheev pic and passively aggressively reply an answer without giving me (you)s to complete the full cycle.

>he knows all the meme subreddits
XD

>trannyfag(s) this assblasted at everyone but themselves(himself?)

>needing an excuse for sheeveposting

Vanguard, Mercenary, and Scoundrel.

I have no idea what spec to go for with this dual wielding honorable shit warrior

There's always waifu wars, but who is your best SWTOR bro?

Talos.

Solid answer but he's a bit eccentric for me.

Probably Khem'val, since he becomes a bro by the end of his story, especially when you kick zash out of his body.

We need an X-wing vs TIE fighter remake.

I'd say Theron but he's taken too much to his Bastila genes. I'd probably go with M1-4X or Corso.

>Corso

Guss and Blizz are top-tier

Recommendations?

>At the start he thinks you're a little shit and vows to crush you when he is free
>Along the way he admits he may have been wrong and even asks for your help
>In the end declares you worthy successor to Tulak fucking Hord and pledges loyalty for life

He's breddy gud. Does inquisitor have one of the best crews in the game?

>CAN'T WE EVER GO TO A NICE WORLD?
>I DIDN'T THINK THIS COULD GET MORE COMPLICATED!

>picking some old guy who wants to eat you over your qt master

Lokin's pretty based

I know people hate a steel-beam melting hateboner for Quinn, but I like him. He's my little Hitler.

>QT master
>Zash isn't even Nina Hartley-tier
>she's literally the Crypt Keeper

>who wants to eat you
turboshitter detected

>walk around with KhemVal
>"I'm going to eat you, little Sith"
>walk around with ZashVal
>"I promise I'll be a good girl this time"

and if you weren't a turboshitter and actually paid attention to the story, Khem is one of your most devoted followers by the end of ch1

He means that sexually

>Corso is made for cuck. All hail the BVC and their spicy cum!
He tries to pull some prime directive shit on you.

All he does is constantly belittle you and repeatedly claim that once his contract is over he's going to kill you and he only warms up to you because your his only chance at getting Zash out of his body.

Does Corso post on h/incels?

M1/T7/HK

Reminder that the last thing hk-51 will ever do in bioshitters story is translate that roastie teddywok uncivilized babble

Has there been any cults centered around Nihilus?
I think it’d be super dope to have a doom cult trying to find a way to create another wound in the force in one of their followers to devour the universe.
Might have been a better plot than the Revanshit/Zakuul crap

Your first conversation with him he mentions how you're very similar to tulak hord except that you think you're stronger than you are and you treat him like a slave while tulak treated him as a companion.

still unironically better than everything 55 does

again, try finishing chapter 1 before you bring your pleb opinions in here

Nihilus is a comparative nobody
if he didn't have a distinctive had there'd be literally no mention of him in SWTOR

I bet Hord never made him go on gathering missions.

>comparative nobody
>this nigga could literally eat planets just by being in orbit above them on his ship.
>one of the scariest motherfuckers of his time.

ok, so...what, the emperor is better?

What's a good, fun spec for mara.

I feel like I should've gone juggalo

I mean the emperor basically does the same thing except he’s donut steel in that he doesn’t want to devour everything in the universe at the moment.
Nihilus isn’t a comparative nobody tho, he was the most distinctive villain of any knights of the old republic game and possibly one of the best designs and entire character of any Sith Lord I’ve seen. The guy is the Bane of his time.

The emperor is a literal pussy hiding in his chambers for ~1000 years and needed shitters like fulminous to kill x number of people for his gahy ass ritual.

>anybody who states something that can easily be gleaned from conversations with Khem Val is a pleb and didn't actually play it because they go against my headcanon

Very funny captain, but I'm drawing the line here.

Imagining Khem going on diplomacy missions always brings a smile to my face

>no Dashade, Wookie, or Trandoshan romances
What was his problem?

>Play consular
>Rescue Qyzen
>YOU'RE THE HERALD OF ANDRA-I MEAN THE SCORE KEEPER
Fuck this is dragon age all over again.

>he won't fuck your consular

>qyzen is just a male lizard version of Cassandra
I guess that explains why I like him and so many others don't.

But I didn't fall in love with Qyzen and then have it end tragically because he was the right person to become Space Pope and lead the world to a better age.

>he won't SCORE with you

I meant more in a personality sense rather than a romantic sense, but it's good to see another person with supreme taste here who had the same outcome

In KOTOR how does the CPUs chose which attack feats to use? Do they always used the highest level one or what?

>>this nigga could literally eat planets just by being in orbit above them on his ship.
and that sentence pretty much sums up his entire character, he's fairly one-dimensional
all he has going for him is his visual design

Retcon in a backstory for a sequel or two and you have a fucking pop-culture icon right there.

HK-55
RIP 55, you saved the galaxy.

>The reddo HK
>''I'm not an assassin, I'm a bodyguard xD''
Fuck off cuckhold.

He was reprogrammed, why is that hard to understand?

What's a cuck hold? Is that a secret Reddo technique?

>Trading a bro for life that saved your ass, serves the Sith legacy and culture with undying affection for some random slut who tried to kill you because muh dick

When zash comes back in post kotet will they make her have a sexy body and be bi?

>When zash comes back

>not embracing the ultimate truths of the Sith Code, and destroying the last remnants of the old, weak Sith empire and conquering the Republic with your hot master you'll engage in passionate intercourse with once you find a proper host body
"Sith traditions" are weakness, a true Sith always evolves, and that starts with creating new Sith babies.

>Pubbies cuckies mental gymnastic to justify their retardation

How will they handle the Khem/Zash debacle anyways?

They won't. They're never coming back, I hope you like Akghal.

By abandoning the character and replacing Khem with Akghal Usar.

Funny thing is, this tumor shitting the thread with those cancerous crops, is cancerluka.

Yea, that guy who mains a faggy JC who he tried to force and tries to act all Jedi like.

Isn't graciously ironic, how those Pub fags, who try to pose as having the moral standard and being more enlightened, are so low to the point of thinking with their dick, just like actual negros subhumans?

>Make a togruta sith warrior
>Can't take him seriously because of the clown face.

Zash has probably done the body swap thing before, right? So like, the female body you meet Zash probably isn't the original. I'll put money on "Zash" originally being a dude. So the people who picked Zash picked a crusty old dude who put himself in a semi-qt body. How's it feel to know your waifu a force tranny?

Nah, it's an ancient trooper technique used to subdue cucks

On top of that he nonironically romances Lana, even after all that talk about ''muh wife Nadia'' he trades her to accept the blacked middle age slut as the love of his life

Tbh nadia is a horrible Padawan. I wish we could have kicked her to the curb so no one would tell on my JC's sex parties.