wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

nissinfoods.com/dissidia
discord.gg/qUUtU6Z
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nissinfoods.com/dissidia
I'm going to eat Lightning's noodles!

Well, it's better to get new things as consolation prizes instead of dupes at least. As for the LMR, it might still be a good piece of equipment for the stats. I find that my LMR relics are among the best pieces of armor I have. For example, Relm's Hat gives more mind than even some synergy boosted relics. And if you get a shot to go for Garland's new goods, go for it. His USB isn't all that's hype; his BSB2 is dark Squall BSB2.
Oh, and don't worry about posting pulls one at a time in the future. We never hit image limit anyway and ever since the injection apocalypse things have been very slow around here.

>lightning gets the worst taste

THIS
Shrimp is the fucking worst

I can't quite put it into words but I feel that all those flavor choices are very appropriate for the characters.

i know u didnt just shit on muh shrimp flavor

>Cloud
>Chicken
Heh

WoL is beefy, BEEFY

>eating Lightning's fish

>beef = tank
>chicken = fag
>shrimp = rotten pussy

Yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks guys!

At least have Squall be chicken since Zell isn't in the game.

Hello friends.
Sadly I can't stay long but i just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still alive, still play mobius, and finally got the judge costume I was trying so hard to get before thanks to the greater job summon they did last month before Christmas.
I also wanted to wish you all happy holidays and happy New year. I know that I'm a little late but whatever.

Gratz on pulling JM, user!

But Zell is the Chicken Wuss, not Cloud.

Don't forget about the FFI 30th anniversary banner for all those WoL relics. Garland, Sarah, Master, and Thief have stuff there as well - Garland USB/BSB2/LMR in particular if you are aiming for those too.

I don't know who fuck are you but suck my dick you subhuman trash

Welcome to 2018 other depressed user, hopefully it picks up for you.

don't remember anyone that wanted JM so badly that we would know. But good luck and happy new year

based

>shrimp again confirmed for cockroach of l'sea

I know it could have been much worse, but it feels like I got jipped regardless. At the very least, I got some stat sticks out of it. Plus, the upcoming LD has both X and Tactics on it, meaning I get a second chance at both the Dark chain I actually wanted and Marche and Ramza's things. I mean,
>hoping for things from an LD
But I have to keep hope alive, man. It's all I've got.

>Garland turns into the best physical dark user in the game in a single banner
>Sarah becomes best Bard
>have had Master's BSB since I started and because he's elementless he fits onto every banner

Can't wait. Only thing that would make that banner perfect is if they added Master's LD like we should have gotten already.

>he fits onto every *TEAM
Whoops.

>tfw Garland will never be the best anything in BE
Well, I didn't get that curse witch so at least he gets to keep his spot in my arena team giving AIDS to the whole enemy team.

How fuck the worst brand of noodles get so much publicity and popularity, holy shit they are 20 cents tier but they are 500% more expensive
UFO or burst

You the guy who wanted Judge so badly when it came out, only for Yams to show up and ask to /pullwithme/ with you then he got it and you were left with trash? Regardless, I'm happy you pulled that awesome job and thanks for the seasons greetings! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Ok chink moot what the fuck you did with my image and which furfag general is fapping to yakisoba now

>only for Yams to show up and ask to /pullwithme/ with you then he got it and you were left with trash?
the little texan autist always does that
And then he goes all "LOL IS DIS GOOD? I JUST PULLED BECAUSE EVERYBODY WAS DOING IT"

>FF7 and FFX are set in the same world
>both are the best and second best FF mainline games, respectively

Yeah your IQ is the same as the guy in that image

>>both are the best and second best FF mainline games, respectively
wrong

Don't forget about WoL's new toys (Ultimate Overstrike, Flash Art, USB2) & returning ones (Chain, BSB, LMR2). Master Monk burst is a dupe for you so far though, unless you're gonna try your luck during Thief's event too?

Sonic general, most likely

>ONE BARD MOTE

>smart enough to set macros
You mean your computer plays for you? Wow, fun game indeed BE friends.

wait, whole images can be replaced when that happens? I thought it was only the thumbnail.

d-delete this

It depends on how much I'll have left over by that point. I've always had more Dark then Light relics so I'm more inclined towards the first banner and Garlands many wonderful toys, but I'd have enough Light to make a Light chain work if I ended up with it.

Plus they decided to stick Garland's awesome 22 hit chain on the other banner for some silly reason so that's definitely a reason to do that as well.

Even thr thumbnail is fucked up

memu keeps installing uninstallable games, refuses to update, and is generally being ass cancer
is it still the go-to for """""playing""""" BE?

>still

No one uses it

literally no one defends TMR as a mechanic unless they're functionally retarded though

did something new come out or did Nox get its shit together or what

>he uses Memu
It never was, not unless you lived in a world where only BlueStacks and Memu exist.

>manlet SEETHING

who /Exdeathboiz/ here?

well when I finally got into the macro game people were abandoning nox for memu because nox was doing shady stuff. then i stopped playing for half a year so i'm looking to resume """"""playing"""""" BE

Memu and Nox both advertise games and programs to you by sticking those icons on your emulator dashboard, but neither of them actually installs the programs.
Nox just runs smoother than Memu.

nox installs chink spyware

memu doesn't actually install games onto your memu, but it does advertise the fuck out of certain games that pay them money to. Otherwise it's fine. Just ignore the icons. It's harmless.

All the android emulators are fucking addware and install stuff you don't want to have in your daily driver, just run them in a VM like a sane person

i've said this before, but
>tfw going to have to wait for a new version of exdeath to use him
>he will probably be unarmored

Nox crashes on me when I've got a twitch stream up so I use memu instead.
Don't know why it does that, but I haven't tried Nox in like half a year or more.

that's not a bad idea but my pc is already shit so i dunno if the performance hit would make it unplayable

nox is a spyware. It connects to some chink server and reports everything you do.

memu also connects to their servers but only to get the latest advertisement that they are shilling at the time. It doesn't actually spy on your 24/7 like nox.

does anyone even play these phones on a phone

imagine being this paranoid

>All the android emulators are fucking addware and install stuff you don't want to have in your daily driver

Literally this, you are letting chinks spy on you to grind your fucking TMR if you aren't using a VM or a dedicated partition/computer

when I actually play the game it's from my phone, but emulators are for macros

I do. Galaxy S8+, runs great.

i have it on my phone, tablet and emulator. Mainly use emulator when i need to macro. All other times its either my phone or tablet.

It's nice being able to login to your account from any device.

Just got Ramza's BSB from the pull. Does this generate more SB than Wraith or the same?

Yeah the memu and nox websites look like a fucking shop just because they LOVE to give you software for free

i do.

command 2 is the same thing as wrath minus the small attack boost

You can slap Entrust without needing Wrath, which also means that you don't lose your attack bonus, it's great

I play RK on my phone since it runs, much, much, MUCH smoother than on Nox.
I'd probably play BE on my phone too but I don't think lapis carries over between devices. Regardless, I'd still use Nox for tm macroing.
I play Mobius on Steam since that version's nicer and with a game that has visuals like that, you want something bigger than a phone screen.

>get galaxy s8
>game has huge black bars on top and bottom, par for the course
>send gumi support a message about it asking if they have plans to address it
>"We know lol"
>never gets addressed

feels bad man. at least the game runs smooth as butter.

>FF7 and FFX are set in the same world
That is some tenuous shit
>both are the best and second best FF mainline games, respectively
Yeah nah, FF7 is mediocre and FFX is shit

>That is some tenuous shit
That's what I thought too but now Kitase's saying it's true and I just don't know anymore. I personally like the idea of them being separate much more but maybe that's just headcanon now.

>things that are well received are awful because i personally dislike them

Yes

whomst are you quoting

Is Iris a good woman to cuddle with?

>(edited)
This is the best part

I can't even install Mobius on my phone anymore, the game has gotten too large and I don't have the storage space

Speaking of which, are any of the anons who wanted MP carries tonight here? I'm going to start playing actual vidya for the night but I can carry for a bit before then.

No

I'm up for some MP but I'm out of stamina. I think that user with the huge glut of overflow ran it out with you last night.

Yeah, I blew about 900 MP Stam last night, before Badonk started running me and during.

Thanks again

>I think that user with the huge glut of overflow ran it out with you last night.
Too bad. I can host one free Tyro 4* anyway, join if you can and bring your EXP decks.

Is there any place to read Secretum's script?
I was kinda expecting a followup to Locke being in it but no news

what's the fastest way to gain rank to do 4* I can't even do that under 50 stamina

no

there's a BE discord?

You just have to grind out MP matches until your player level is high enough, there's no way around it.

If you have a ton of MP Stam stockpiled I'd recommend going to buy 4 Exp Eggs and wait until Badonk or the other long time player offers carries. Or just grind your way through 3* runs. With Exp Eggs a 3* run is like 5800+, without it's like 3075.

The bus is leaving soon choo choo~

discord.gg/qUUtU6Z

yeah but they're doing carries on 4* I can't do 4*
so guess I'll just join 3* solo later

BEfriends, explain the 2018 New Year Special Daily Rewards. it feels a lot like getting fucked

how is this in any way better than a few moogles, some standard summon tickets, and a 10+1 ticket? January already worst month of this year.

You can join a 4* game, you just can't host them. You also don't have to do anything, just pass and I'll kill the boss myself.

Still time to join

Thanks for the free lunch m8

Where are the Mobius Masters?

Here

*slaps ur gf's ass* right here m8

Is not just a BE discord, you can talk about any mobage

We are everywhere, always. Neo Exdeathing your mum

More like an alchemists code discord tbqh